The Day Before

I'm Your Man!!!

 

School…

Taecyeon POV

            “So, what did you do in Yeosu with Hyun Jae?” Junsu asked as we arrived in class.

            “Nothing much…go to the beach…have fun…”

            “Explain fun…” Khun raised his eyebrows.

            “Hey, I don’t kiss and tell…” I went to my seat.

            “Yaa, Ok Taecyeon…don’t tell me that you and Hyun Jae…” Junsu and Khun looked at each other.

            “Maybe…maybe not…like I said before, I don’t kiss and tell.”

As we’re talking, Soo Yeon came.

            “Can I talk to you?” she said.

            “Sure…” we went to the back of the class. “What is it?”

            “Where have you been for the last two days? I tried to call you dozens of times but your phone was off.”

            “Why are you looking for me anyway?”

            “”Why? We have to practise for the concert…it’s tomorrow in case you’ve forgotten.”

            “We’ve done enough practise…you just do your part and I’ll do mine. If you’re done talking, I’m gonna go now.” I said and went back to my seat. One more day and I will be free from that crazy chick forever.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

He left me standing there alone looking like an idiot. Fine, let see how you will react if you knew your precious hippo left tomorrow. Right then, your senses will come back to you and you’ll see that I’m the one you’ll ever need in your life.

End of POV

Since tomorrow is the school festival, students are busy with their last minute preparation. People running around up and down the corridor having fun as the school is about to end and another long vacation period is about to start. I was alone in the class as everyone else is gone to the main hall. I lay my head on the desk trying to forget the fact that’s coming my way tomorrow.

            “Noona…” I looked up and it was Chansung.

            “Channie ah…what are you doing here?”

            “I came to see you…are you ok?”

            “Kinda…” I smiled.

            “Noona, can you at least reconsider about your decision?”

            “Channie ah, we’ve talked about this…”

            “I know, I know…I feel so mad that I can’t do anything about this. Aisshhh!”

I saw Soo Yeon coming into my class.

            “What are you doing here? Don’t you think that you’ve caused more trouble to my noona?” Chansung stood up ready to charge towards her, but I managed to stop before he could take another step.

            “Channie…stop.”

            “Why? This thing should’ve been burned long time ago.”

            “Could you please put a leash on your little guard dog here? He’s freaking me out!” Soo Yeon said while crossing her arms.

            “Yaa! You’ve gone too far woman!” Chansung pushed me aside but I wrapped my arms around his waist.

            “Hwang Chansung! Calm down will you?” I raised my voice. Chansung were shocked, as I never raise my voice on him before.

            “Ah noona…she’s gone too far!” he protested.

            “Why did I tell you about action that you might regret?” I looked at him.

            “Nae noona…” clenching his fist he stand behind me.

            “What do you want?” I asked.

            “I hope you’re not forgetting your promise…”

            “Don’t worry about that…I’m the type of people that live up to my words. Channie ah, let’s go.” I grabbed Chansung’s hands and dragged him outside with me.

            “Noona, you should’ve let me burn that witch back in there!”

            “Just let her be…”

            “But noona…”

            “Come, I buy you lunch…that’s the only way to make you calm down.”

We’re on our way to the cafeteria when I saw Taecyeon coming out from his class.

            “Hyung…”

            “Yaa, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be helping your friends at the booth?”

            “Hyung, our booth is done…so, I’m a free man.”

            “Baby, I can’t go home with you today…I have final practise with Soo Yeon afterward.”

            “That witch again? I swear if I heard that name again, I’m going to burn her to ashes.” Chansung suddenly exploded.

            “What wrong with him?” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “PMS maybe...” I glared at Chansung.

            “I’ll call you as soon as the practise end so we can go for dinner tonight…how’s that?”

            “Sounds good to me…”

            “I gotta go help Khun at the field…so, I’ll see you tonight.’ he kissed my cheek and left.

            “Noona, you realised that this probably the last time you’ll be with him right?’

            “Yup, and I want to use the time we had left wisely…come, let’s go eat. I’m hungry.”

            “I dunno how you can be so cool about this.” Chansung shook his head. I may look cool on the outside but in the inside, only God knows how miserable I feel.

            “Joon ah!” I said as I saw him walking towards the school gate.

            “Where’s Taecyeon?”

            “He got final practise for the concert tomorrow with Soo Yeon. So, are you ready going back to Canada?” we walked side by side.

            “I guess so…what about you?”

            “I dunno…we’ll just have to wait and see…”

That night Taecyeon and I went out for dinner together.

            “”So, what’s the plan for the break? Another trip?’ he asked as we’re heading out from the restaurant.

            “I dunno…what do you think?”

            “How about we go to Boston and meet my parents?”

            “Boston? I dunno if my brothers will let me go that far alone with you…”

            “I’ll talk to them…”

            “Okay…we’ll see if you got the big pass…” I linked my arm with his. “This is nice…”

            “Yeah…it’s still quite early…let’s go have ice cream at your favourite place…”

            “How do you know I’m craving for ice cream right now?”

            “It’s called boyfriend intuition…” he pinched my nose.

I was trying my best to have fun with him that night. As the clock ticking my heart is about to explode. Will I be able to leave him?

            “So, here we are again…” he said when we arrived at my house.

            “Yeah…” and the reality hit me. This would be our last date together.

            “So, I’ll see you at the festival tomorrow…I have a surprise for you.” He said.

            “Can’t you just tell me now? You know how I hate surprises…”

            “You just have to wait until tomorrow…I guess I gotta get going now.” he hugged and kissed my lips. “Go on inside…”

I was watching him walking away when the reality suddenly hit me.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I called his name and ran towards him.

Taecyeon POV

I heard she called my name and when I turned around, I saw Hyun Jae came running towards me. Did I forget something?

            “Baby, what…” I couldn’t finish my words when Hyun Jae wrapped her arms around my waist burying her head on my chest. “Baby, is everything alright?”

            “Let’s just stay like this for a while.” She tightens her embrace.

            “Baby, we’ll see each other again tomorrow…it’s not like I’m going anywhere…” I her soft hair.  As much as I was shock by her sudden gestures, this feels good.

She broke off the hug, kissed my lips and ran back to her house. What was that about? I just watched her disappeared behind the gate and make my way home.

End of POV

I closed the gate and slumped on the ground. The tears keep on flowing like a broken river dam. I clutched my knees and cried my eyes out. I don’t want to leave him but I had to…it’s for his future…I keep telling myself that. I thought I was strong enough but I was wrong.

            “Hyun Jae ah…what happened?” I looked up and saw Joon. He kneeled down next to me.

            “Joon ah…” I hugged him.

            “What happened? Why are you crying?” he rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

            “I don’t know if I can do this…but if I didn’t do it, it will jeopardise his future…”

            “Everything’s gonna be alright…I promise…”

since it's getting near to the end I will update when there's comment in the box!