Chapter 27 Friends

Near To You - Nu'est

"I hope you to realize this looks more than wrong?" Baekho and Erica looked up, Ren was standing in the doorway, with crossed arms and the most serious face Erica had ever seen. But she couldn't care less.

"Stop nagging and join us, it's cuddly," she ordered him. Ren hesitated for a moment, but he had to admit it did look very cozy and comfortable. And he knew better then to think Baekho and Erica really had something going on. It was too early for her to sincerely commit to someone new. Ren smiled at them, then walked to the bed and cuddled up to Erica's other side. Being squished between these two attractive men, both so different, but yet so y, she didn't mind at all. 

 

"Well, that does explain why he was walking around all confident," Ren concluded after hearing the story. Eriac had told him exactly why Aron was angry at her at first, so of course she also told that she gave JR a quick peck on the cheek. She sighed.

"Seriously, why is it such a big deal that I kissed his cheek? Aron told me that there are no boundaries while going out!"

"Still, it is a very big achievement for a guy like JR to get a girl like you to kiss him, even if it was just on the cheek," Baekho said. He was staring at the ceiling, his hands in his neck, very relaxed. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. Ren giggled.

"Well, Erica, I don't know if you realize, but there are a few things that make you kind of out of his league."

"Like what?"

"First, you're older. Boys usually don't date their noona's. Second, you're the best friend of his best friend. Aron sees you as his sister, whch makes you a big no no for JR."

"And third, you're just way too y for him," Baekho said. She felt her cheeks turn red. 

"You really think I'm y?"

"Yeah. And we are not the only ones. Every boy was looking at you yesterday," Ren said with a smile. Erica played with the sheets, she had no idea the guys thought of her like that.

"But what if JR gets the wrong idea now? What if he thinks it was for real?"

"I don't." Since Ren had left the door open, JR had heard every word they said. He punched Baekho and sat on the bed.

"Don't worry, noona. I know you are not looking for someone, and I know that even if you were, you wouldn't be searching for someone like me. And Aron hyung would definitely kill me." She giggled, laughed as he rubbed her head, trying to mess with her hair.

"But I did like it," he then said with a mischievous grin. She blushed again. She saw Minhyun walking past her room, then a second later he popped his head around the door, as if he wanted to make sure his eyes were not deceiving him.

"Why are you all in noona's bed?" He asked, slightly confused at the sighed of his friends sharing a bed with noona.

"We're just having a cozy talk," Ren said. "Join us." Minhyun shrugged, then also settled himself in her bed. 

"Guys, it's getting kind of crowded here," she laughed loudly.

"What the hell is happening?" Aron stood in the doorway, staring at the bed. Erica grinned, and decided to answer him as mischievously as she could.

"Well, you were right when you said I shouldn't have kissed JR. So to make up with everyone, I invited them all in my room for a . Wanna join?" Aron sighed and slapped his forehead. 

"Noona, you are insane! But yeah, sure, make some room for me!"