Man to Man

Life Goes On With or Without us

*=thoughts to self

 “Mianhae baby…I have to bring you into this hateful world. I don’t want you to suffer what I had to go through.”

“It doesn’t have to.” She looks up to see Jaejoong at the door, “Sorry I intruded on your conversation with the little guy.” He enters with a bag of food, “Lisa said no one was taking care of you so I decided to come since it was my day off.” He put it on the desk.

“Thanks oppa.” She wipes her tears, “How is unnie doing?” Jaejoong pulls up the seat next to the bed and sits.

“She very worried about you and the little guy.” He smiles, “You know the other day she almost lost it and tried to beat up DongHyun.”

“Really?”

“Mm…after you came to the emergency room everyone was a mess. I can tell you for sure nobody was thinking straight after Lisa slip up. DongHyun almost went haywire. He wouldn’t let anyone touch you or go near you. He actually brought you to the hospital himself.” Jaejoong looks at BaoMing, “Don’t believe me?”

“I actually don’t oppa. DongHyun would never act like that especially in front of Minah.” She sighs, “To him I’m just another girl passing by in his life.”

“Ming, if you were just another girl I don’t think he would have acted the way he did.”

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong held onto her hand

“That night he looked scared…almost as if he didn’t want to lose you or the child.”

“Oppa can I ask you a question?” Jaejoong look at her, “Did he once, after he found out, deny the baby?”  Jaejoong looks BaoMing in the face, “Oppa, did he or did he not.” Jaejoong nods. She scoffs, “I knew he would that is why I didn’t want to let anyone know. I wanted to protect him with all I have, until we catch EunHyuk I’m not giving up.”

“And what happens after that?”

“My job is finish; I leave like I promise his parents.”

“And the baby?”

“If the baby is born by that time I’ll leave him with them.” BaoMing’s heart tore at the thought, “but if he denies the child then, I’ll take him with me.”

“Where would you go?”

“I don’t know.” tears starts to brim up, she wipes her eyes, “Let eat before the food gets cold.” Jaejoong grabs the bag and starts to place the food on the table.

*BaoMing, how can such a sweet loving girl like you suffer so much? Only if oppa could help oppa would’ve helped you a long time ago.* BaoMing looks at Jaejoong,

“Oppa~ palli.”

“Okay okay.” He rolls the table over to BaoMing and she ate to cover up the fact that she was sad.

♥♥♥♥♥

After she was done eating she fell asleep and Jaejoong tucks her in. Jaejoong walks out the door to find DongHyun sitting on the outside of BaoMing’s door. The truth was DongHyun been there since BaoMing woke up. He didn’t want to leave her side but he didn’t want her to see him in that state. He felt guilty that he had taken something away from her and gave something back without knowing it.

“C’mon I need to talk to you.”DongHyun gets up and follows Jaejoong.

The guys go down to the hospital’s cafeteria.

“What do you want to talk about?” DongHyun asks

“BaoMing,” Jaejoong leans on the table between them, “I know you have the wrong impression of her.” Donghyun gave no answer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighs, “Ming became an orphan at 15; she came her to live with Lisa and her parents from Taiwan. She couldn’t speak Korean; she was as lost as a puppy without its mother. Sniffing around the litter to find comfort from a mother who was no longer there. She had to adapt to the environment that was new to her senses. Ming always did her best to be accepted by others, but she always got bullied for accent and the fact that she didn’t understand anything we were saying. After seeing so much suffering from a 15 year old Lisa decided to help BaoMing not with words but through fighting.” Jaejoong takes a sip from his coffee, “By 17 she fought anything that came at her, the only thing she couldn’t fight or hurt was the things she loved. But I’ll tell you one thing…I’ve never seen her cry until she married you.” DongHyun looks at Jaejoong

“Why are you telling me this?” Jaejoong glares a DongHyun

“I’m telling you this because it will probably help you realize how fast that girl would put her life on the line for you. And I believe you heard every single word she has said for the last two days and saw how many times she cried alone in that room waiting for you to appear.” Jaejoong raised his voice, “That poor girl that you call a and is your wife and she is pregnant with your child.” Jaejoong stands up, “But she’ll rather die with her unborn child to save a man like you from dying. And if that day ever comes you better hope you never step foot in front of any of us.” Jaejoong leaves

DongHyun sat there looking at everything that went by him. He remembers that day when BaoMing left him on Jeju Island without telling him. He didn’t remember what he had done to her. Now that he knew he just couldn’t do anything, he had a burden on him. The only positive thing that came out of the situation was that DongHyun was going to become a father.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun open the door to BaoMing’s room, the bed was empty. He goes and walks around the hall looking for her. He goes and asks the front desk if they knew where she was but no one has seen her come out of her room. After a while of searching he goes back to her room and she was lying there reading a book.

“Where did you go?” he asks her with a cold tone

“Bathroom.” DongHyun looks at her and sit on the seat that Jaejoong sat on before. He wanted to tell BaoMing something but he didn’t know how.

“Mianhae.” He says without looking at her, “Mianhae…I didn’t know what I was doing that night. I wasn’t myself, to tell you the truth I didn’t even know I did it.”

“I had a feeling you wouldn’t have remember. It’s okay though the past is the past.” DongHyun takes some papers from his inner pocket and gave it to BaoMing, “What is this?”

“It a contract.”BaoMing heart drop, “My parents already told me about why we got married. I know it was because of me so I made a contract. After you’ve completed the deal with my parents and given birth to the child you can leave with the child. I’ll give you money after everything is over.” DongHyun looks at BaoMing she was zoned out, “There are some rules we have to follow.”

“And they are?” she felt her tear about to come out,

“First rule we are not allowed to get into each other private life. Second there is no secret among us. Third rule don’t let anybody know about the contract.” DongHyun takes out a pen and he hands the pen to BaoMing who is hesitant to sign the contract,

“One more rule before I sign this.” BaoMing looks at DongHyun

“What is it?”

“No emotion attach so it won’t be hard for me to leave at the end.” DongHyun nods in agreement. As BaoMing signs the contract she felt her heart crack into pieces. Was she really signing her child’s life away.

*Mianhae baby, I don’t know what to do. Appa doesn’t want you.* She gives the paper back to DongHyun, “Is there anything else?” she smile to hide the sadness she was feeling inside of her.

“Aniyo…”he tucks the paper inside of his pockets. “I’ll come back to pick you up tomorrow.” He exits the room. Her tears escape from her eyes.

“Stupid Han BaoMing, why did you have to fall for a guy like him? Wae!” she hugs her knee, “Baby, what can umma do? What I didn’t want to happen to you is happening to you.” She touches her stomach, “Mianhae…Mianhae”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun Pov

“Is there anything else?” she smiles to hide the sadness she was feeling inside of her.

“Aniyo…” I tuck the paper inside of my pockets. “I’ll come back to pick you up tomorrow.” I open the door and sat outside her room. I knew I was a jerk for doing this but I love Minah not her. What happen with me and BaoMing was just an accident? I lean my head against the wall I could hear her crying.

“I’m sorry BaoMing but I can’t love you.” I got up and left to meet Minah at the restaurant.

“So what Lisa said that night was true, BaoMing is pregnant?” Minah lay back in her chair.

“ Yes, I don’t know how it happen. But you got to believe me Minah, I only love you. What I had with BaoMing was a one night stand.” I took her hand in mine, “Minah you’ve got to believe me.”

“I believe you.” She took her hand away from him, “but I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I’m going to be in England for about 5 months for a modeling job.”

“When are you leaving?”

“In three days.”

“Okay.” I smile, “But let me mark you first before you leave.” Minah smirks at DongHyun.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author Pov

BaoMing was very excited to go back home. She misses home even though there was no warmth there. She was glad she was able to see DongHyun face every morning and night.

Tok tok tok

“Come in.” DongHyun enters the door.

“Ready to go?” BaoMing nods her head, she was about to grab her bag when DongHyun took it instead, “I’ll take it you’re still recovering.” With that said he opens the door for BaoMing to go out of the room.

When they got home Julia and other house workers were there to welcome her.

“Annyeong Youngmaster, Anneyong Ming we’ve missed you.”

“I’m glad to be back.” BaoMing smiles at everyone. DongHyun grabs BaoMing hand and walks over to a man about his late 40s.

“This is Rocky he was my personal chauffer when I was younger. He is going to be your chauffer for the next 7 months. I’m not allowing you to”

“It nice to meet you Ajeossi.”

“It my pleasure to final meet young master’s wife after so long.” He bows

“No need for formalities.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

 “Julia?” BaoMing yell from the bathroom, “Julia?” DongHyun gets up from the living and enters the bathroom. BaoMing is in the shower trying to take her shirt off.

“Why do you keep calling Julia she left already?” BaoMing was shock to see DongHyun in the bathroom.

“Why are you in here?” DongHyun leans on the door frame.

“I was saying that Julia has already left for the day. What did you need?” he walks towards the shower door. He sees BaoMing struggling to pull her shirt over her head.

“It fine it got it.”

“Let me help you.” BaoMing looks at DongHyun, “C’mon it not like I haven’t seen it already.” DongHyun sticks out his hand, “Okay I’ll close my eye and you can just move my hands to help you, okay?”  BaoMing hesitates

 “Okay but no peeking.” DongHyun closes his eye as BaoMing take his hand to help her take off her shirt, “Thank you.” DongHyun’s eye were still close,

“Is there anything else?”

“Ani, you can go back to what you were doing. Sorry for bothering you.” DongHyun walks out and closes the bathroom door.

 

 

To be continued~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late upload I’ve been busy lately.

Hope you enjoy this triple update.

♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥