Back

Life Goes On With or Without us

*= thought/ talk to self

 

Earlier That Day

 DongHyun walks out of his home with BaoMing’s lunch and some balloons. What he didn’t know was that someone was following him. The man pulls out his cell.

“He is on the move, what do you want me to do?”

“Follow him, don’t lose him.”

“Okay boss.” the man follow DongHyun to the hospital. He parks farther to not be notice. The man waits a bit before following. He enters the hospital and goes to the same floor as DongHyun. What the he didn’t know was that he was also being followed.

“Hold it right there buddy.” YooChun puts his hand on the man’s shoulder, “You need to come with me.” Out of panic the guys pulls his gun out. YooChun intercepts and points his gun in a different direction. The man shoots his gun. Everyone runs and screams in panic. Yoochun was able to disarm the man but the man’s reaction was fast, he quickly punches YooChun and the stomach and it quickly becomes a combat fight. Not too longer afterwards BaoMing appear. She quickly runs over to help YooChun out. She quickly does a high kick to the man’s face, making him let YooChun go.

“ Oppa gwaenchanh-a?”

“I’m fine, you shouldn’t be here, go and guard him.” They are both in there fighting stance.

“No, I’ll stand here and fight.” BaoMing goes in for the first hit and a 2 V 1 breaks out in the hospital. BaoMing try to be extra careful, one wrong move and she could be in danger. Thanks to YooChun she wasn’t given any fatal blows. Not too longer afterwards YooHwan and Jaejoong with other team members come and took control of the fight. The team members took man out to the patrol car.

“ Ming, are you okay?” ask Jaejoong’

“Ne oppa I’m fine.” She looks at YooChun, “Chunnie oppa are you okay?”

“I’m fine. You should be worried about yourself, you didn’t get out of surgery too long ago and you’re already in a combat fight. Are you not worried for your health? Aish” He nudges BaoMing on her head

“Ah…Oppa!” She pouts. YooChun looks away.

“Don’t oppa me. Go and see if your husband is okay or not.”

“Aish~” she stomps her feet and walks away.

“Hyung, why did you let her fight? You know she is in no condition to be doing all of that.” YooHwan scolds YooChun.

“Yah, who do you think you’re talking to? You think I wanted her to fight with me. She wouldn’t leave when I told her to.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun pace back and forth in the room waiting for BaoMing to come back. His heart was unsteady and he was worry about her. She has gotten hurt too many times for and because of him.  Right when he thought he was about to go crazy the door opens. He was relief to see her standing in front of him.

“Let’s go, the coast is clear.” BaoMing went and grab her bag from the chair and walked slowly to the hallway with DongHyun right behind her.

“Are you okay?” BaoMing stops in her step,

“You don’t need to worry about me, just worry about yourself.” With her back facing him

“Why do you always tell me that? Remember what I told you that I’m not worth it. I’m not worth your life.” BaoMing face him and scoffs

“Kim DongHyun, I believe you don’t know me and my commitments. When I’m given a mission I finish it and I make sure that I use every ounce of energy in my body to make sure that happens. One thing that my coworkers might have already told you is that I’ll lay my life down on the spot for the people I love and care about especially family.” She chuckles, “You want to know that funny part about that is?” she pause, “You happen to fall in to those categories. So either you deal with it or let me do my job as I was assign, after this is all over you won’t have to worry about me no more, I’ll leave as I came, with or without love.” She turns around and takes a deep breath before leaving him there.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun was watch closely by BaoMing and her team. Since she was his wife on paper she basically went with him when he goes to faraway places. Lisa still couldn’t get the man to talk or say anything; he kept his mouth shut about why he tried to attack DongHyun.

BaoMing was having a hard time trying to cover up her stomach; surprisingly her bump was small for a 2 month old. The doctors said it was because of her living style and body shape. Sometime when DongHyun wasn’t home she’ll go to the store by herself and look at the little kid’s clothes. Not too longer after she was discharge from the hospital the crib they bought arrived. She took it to the room and laid it next to the wall.

♫ ring ring ♫

“Hello?” the other line was silent, “Hello?”

“BaoMing Ajumma~” DongWon sounded scared

“DongWon are you okay?” she walks out of the room

“BaoMing ajumma~, I’m scared.” He started to cry, “Ajumma.”

“DongWon, don’t cry. Where are you? Where is your mom?”

“Umma gave me her phone and left me here. I don’t know where she went. I also don’t know where I am.” BaoMing walks to the window and it was getting dark soon.

“Okay, DongWon I need you to calm down. I need you look around, look for something that will help me find out where you are.” DongWon calms down and starts to look around

“I see a big wheel and -.” the phone went dead

“DongWon, DongWon.” BaoMing grabs her coat and calls Junsu.

“Annyeong Ming, what do you need?” he was at the agency

“Oppa I need you to track a phone for me. The number is 02-XXX-XXX. Palli.”

“What is the rush?” Junsu types on his computer

“A little boy, he is scared.”

“A little boy, Ming are you sure this isn’t a trap.”

“Aniyo, I know this little boy he very scared right now but I don’t know where he is so I needed you to locate his location.” She walks out the door.

“The line is dead I don’t know where he is.” BaoMing stops and think for a sec, “A wheel-.”

“Bwoh?”

“He said something about a big wheel.” She gets into her car, “Wheel…maybe at an amusement park. Oppa give how many amusement parks are around Seoul?”

“About four: Lotte Land, Seoul Land, Ever land, and Children’s Grand Park. But for what I know Everland is the only one with a Ferris wheel.”

“Thanks oppa.” She hung up the phone and drives off.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

“I see a big wheel and a-.” beep beep beep, “Ajumma, hello?” DongWon puts the phone in his pocket and sits on a bench with his backpack. Nearby there was a small concert going on, there were a lot of people crowding the stage. DongWon looks towards the stage there was a big sign that said ‘BOYFRIEND ft. SISTAR’.

“I wonder what going on over there.” He puts on his baclpack and walks towards the stage he somehow ended up back stage. There were tons of people walking around with head set and earpieces.

“Annyeong, what are you doing back here?” ask Yuri. DongWon frozen for a quick second, “Are you lost?” DongWon nods his head. Yuri felt bad for him, “How about you come and wait in the back with me, we can look for your umma later. Will that be okay?” he nods again, “Okay then let’s go.” She puts out her hand and he holds it. They walk into Boyfriend’s dressing room; all the members were resting while DongHyun was doing his duet with Bora.

“Omo, Yuri who is this?” says Minwoo, “He is so cute.” DongWon hides behind Yuri.

“On this is a little boy I found in the hallway, he is lost so I was thinking he can stay here for a bit, if that okay with you guys?”

“That fine, we need to keep our minds occupy anyways.” Says Jeongmin and walks to DongWon, “Annyeong, my name is Lee Jeongmin, what is yours?

“Kim DongWon ibnida.” He slightly nods his head in respect.

“Do you like games DongWon shi?” DongWon nods his head, “How about hyung and you play a game together and let Yuri noona go back?”

“Ok.” He looks at Yuri, “Thank you noona,” and bows. Yuri leaves to the stage to wait for DongHyun.

“DongWon shi, so what do you want to do?” JeongMin asks

“I want to-.” DongWon’s stomach grumbles, “Mianhae.” Jeongmin chuckles

“How about we get you something to eat first? What do you like to eat?”

“Jjangmyeon, but no onions.”

“You don’t like onions.”

“No, one time I ate onion I feel like I couldn’t breathe.”

“Youngmin, can you watch him while I ask somebody to go buy some food.” Jeongmin looks at DongWon, “Hyung is going to go buy you some food, stay with this hyung, okay?” DongWon nods and Jeongmin leave to find a staff.

“DongWon, can you tell hyung how old you are?” asks Youngmin

“I’m almost four,  umma say that I’m a big boy.”

“Really? I guess you must be a big boy if you already know how to talk like that.” DongWon kept looking back and forth from YoungMin and Kwangmin, “Are you wondering why we look alike?”

“Ne.”

“We’re twins.”

“What are twins?” Kwangmin sits next to DongWon,

“Twins are people born from the same parent at the same time.”

“So there were two of you guys in your umma stomach at the same time.”

“Ne.” DongWon look astonish

“How do people tell you apart?”

“ Um….” They look at each other, “Our bangs are swoop different: mine is to the left and Kwangmin is to the right.”

Not too longer after DongHyun comes in with Jeongmin right behind him.

“Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo, you guys are up.” His eyes caught on to DongWon, “Who is this?”

“This is DongWon. He got lost and Yuri brought him to us.” Says Minwoo, “You know the funny thing is he allergic to onion just like you hyung.”

“DongWon, is there anybody coming to get you?”

“I called my umma’s friend, BaoMing ajumma.”  Everyone stare at DongWon.

“W-who is coming to get you?”

“DongWon!” BaoMing burst through the door, she was surprise to see DongHyun there but she was more worried about DongWon.

“BaoMing ajumma.” DongWon get off the couch and hugs BaoMing, “Ajumma how did you find me?”

“I had my ways, I’m glad you’re okay.”

“BaoMing,” she looks up at DongHyun, “Who is this boy?” BaoMing pushes DongWon behind her

“We’ll talk about it when you get home, for now you should continue with the concert.” She grabs DongWon’s hand and goes out the door, “Thanks Yuri.”

“No problem. DongWon next time don’t get lost okay?”

“Okay, thank you Yuri noona.” He bows and leaves with BaoMing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing just finished making food for DongWon. He went and took a bath.

“BaoMing ajumma I’m done.” He comes out with a towel wrap around him.  BaoMing goes over and help him put on one of DongHyun’s shirt.

“I know it a little big but we’ll go by some clothes tomorrow.”

“Mm…BaoMing where do I sleep?”

“You are going to sleep with me, is that okay with you?” he nods, “DongWon how did you know to call me?”

“Umma said that if anything happens to her I have to call BaoMing ajumma, she gave me her phone and told me to press the 2 then the green button.” BaoMing pinches his face

“You are so smart.”

“BaoMing, do you know where umma went?”

“Aniyo, but ajumma will do all she can to help you find your umma. But I promise your umma that if anything happen to her I will take care of you.” She caresses his face, “Now go to sleep.”

“Umma always give me a goodnight kiss.” BaoMing smiles then kisses his cheek, “Good night.”

“Good night DongWon.” She goes to the kitchen and finishes the dishes and waits up for DongHyun in the living room. “Baby, did you hear your brother. He really misses his umma.”

♫ ring ring♫

“Hello?”

“Noona?”

“Yes Minwoo?”

“Umm…Hyung is drunk.”

“Do you need me to come and get him?”

“Ne…hyung refuses to get into the car.”

“Where are you guys?”

“XXXXX restaurant.”

“Okay, I’ll be there.” she grabs her keys, “Julia can you watch Dongwon I got to go and get DongHyun.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Boyfriends are all sitting at the bar while DongHyun has his head down and was sleep talking.

“Minah, saranghaeyo…hiccup… I miss you.”

“Hyung c’mon lets go.” Hyunseong tries to wake up DongHyun.

“Leave me alone.” He moves Hyunseong hand, “Do you know how bad I feel whenever I see her. I feel guilty because it was my fault. ‘hic’ my fault.” He puts his head up, “Am I curse to never see my children.” He grabs Hyunseong’s collar, “But you’ll never know, because you’ve never been through what I’ve been through.” He let his collar go, “Minah, oh Song Minah, how I wish you were by my side then all this wouldn’t have happen.” DongHyun grabs the beer bottle and starts to poor beer into his shot cup. Jeongmin grabs the beer bottle.

“Hyung stop you’ve had enough for night.” Says Jeongmin, “Minwoo already call BaoMing she on her way here to pick you up.” DongHyun starts to laugh for no reason,

“BaoMing…BaoMing, yes she really is (1)precious and bright  isn’t she. That why everyone will turn their backs on me as soon as she comes around.” He scoffs and grabs the bottle back from Jeongmin and starts to pour but somebody grabs his wrist, “Let go.” He doesn’t even look up at the person, “Let go.”

“Is that what you say to me after such a long time, oppa?” DongHyun was shock to see Minah, “Annyeong.”

“Minah.” He gets up and hugs Minah, “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, oppa.” All the guys did was watching him and Minah hug.

“Well actually I came here to see your concert, but I didn’t get a chance to congrat you guys.”

“Minah.” She looks up at DongHyun, he quickly kisses her. Minah herself was shock at what just happen, “Saranghae.”

“Noona.” Says YoungMin,

“Yes Youngmin.” Says Minah

“Not you, BaoMing noona.” Everyone turn to the direction that Youngmin was staring at. BaoMing was staring at the two happy couple that was in front of her eyes. She felt like it was hard to breathe at that moment. DongHyun stood there dumbfounded. BaoMing held back the tears that tried to escape.

“Hello Minah.”

“BaoMing.” BaoMing took a few steps forward.

“I guess I was interrupting something.” she stares at DongHyun

“Nothing really just a happy reunion.” Says Minah as she clings on to DongHyun arm,  “You are more than welcome to stay if you like.”

“No thank you I have better things to do.” She grabs hold of DongHyun other hand and give him her car keys, “I believe you can find your own way home.” She looks at the rest of the members and bows, “I’ll be going now.”

“BaoMing shi, I’ll give you a left if you don’t mind.” Jeongmin says abruptly

“Thanks Jeongmin.” He walks out the bar with BaoMing.

*I guess you do keep up with your part of the deal don’t you, Han BaoMing.*

“Oppa how about we drink a little to lighten the mood.”

 

“BaoMing are you okay?” ask Jeongmin while driving.

“I’m fine; being pregnant isn’t the easiest thing you know.” Jeongmin smiles,

“Who was that little boy from earlier?”

“He is um…one of my friends kid, I took him out but he got lost.”

“Did you take him home?”

“About that…he is actually staying with us for a while. I just haven’t told DongHyun yet. But let not talk about that.”

“BaoMing for being a 2 month pregnant lady you’re pretty small.”

“Yea, I was quite concern about that too, but I talk to my doctors and he said that it is normal for certain pregnant women. Some don’t show until the end of their second trimester.”

“That helps you even more to hid it from hyung.” He takes a quick glance at her, “Why didn’t you drag hyung home?”

“We promise to stay out of each other’s private life since we aren’t really in love. And Minah is part of his private life. Ahh.”

“Are you okay?”

“It nothing serious, I’m just letting my mood get the best of me.” She looks down at her stomach, “Mianhae baby.”

“BaoMing you can just call me oppa you know, I believe none of the guys mind.” He laughs

“Jeongmin shi, I don’t even call YooHwan or DongHyun oppa why would I call you that.” She chuckles, “I might just call you Jeonggie for short.”

“That fine.” He stops in front of the house, “We’re here.” BaoMing notice that the door wa wide open, “What is wrong?”

“The door is wide open.” BaoMing took her seat belt off and ran out of the car, Jeongmin follows her.  “DongWon!”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

To Be Continued♥♥♥

1 : Bao means Precious   

  : Ming means Bright/ Smart

 

Hope you guys enjoy it so far.

Trying to get some action in to there.