Jeju 2

Life Goes On With or Without us

*= thought/ talk to self

BaoMing and Minwoo set up the dining table and the boys began to gather looking at all the tasty food on the table. Everyone begin to sit down as BaoMing brought the last dish. She looks around and notices that DongHyun was missing.

“Where is DongHyun shi?” she asks

“Hyung went into the bedroom to put DongWon asleep and never came back out.” BaoMing looks towards the hallway.

“You guys eat first, I’ll go and get him.” She walks into the hallway to the bedroom; the door was slightly open so she decided to peek in. DongWon was awake with DongHyun putting the dragon kite together on the floor. DongHyun had a huge smile as DongWon was trying to figure where to put the pieces and asking him question. BaoMing felt a bit happy as she seen how they were having so much fun together, but then she remember about her baby and a sudden sadness washes over her. Her child will probably never get to know that kind of love.

“BaoMing umma!” DongWon yells and runs to open the door, DongHyun stares at the door and notice that BaoMing was behind it. “BaoMing umma, what are you doing behind the door?”

“Oh, I was going to tell you guys to come eat, but you two were having so much fun that I didn’t want to disturb you.” DongWon gave her a huge smile, “You ready to come eat?”

“Ne…” he turns to look at  DongHyun so did BaoMing, “Can I help appa first?” he looks at BaoMing

“Let help him together.” DongWon nods, “Okay go and find DongHyun appa’s crutches in the living room while I help him off the floor.” DongWon runs out the door and BaoMing walks over to help DongHyun off the floor.

“It fine I can do it myself.” DongHyun looks at BaoMing. He uses the bed for support but barely gets off the floor.

“Here let me help you.” She put his arm over her shoulder and helps get off the floor. He stares at her as she helps him get up. Why did this girl that he was supposed to despises help him so much, “The doctor said that you can be on your feet in two days so you can go and walk around and not hang around me and DongWon.” She sets him down and looks at him.

“Who said that I don’t like to hang around you guys?” he looks at BaoMing, she was surprise by his answer

“Oh, I-I just thought that-.”

“Will, you thought wrong.” DongHyun looks at her as she tries to avoid his eyes, “Why did you tell me that DongWon doesn’t have an appa?”

“That because I’m-.” she stops herself

“Because what?”

“That is something that you don’t need to know.”

“Why-.” DongWon runs into the room dragging the crutches

“BaoMing umma here you go.” He tries his best to put the crutches out in front of him

“Thanks DongWon.” She grabs the crutches and kisses his forehead, “You can go ahead and go eat with the rest of the guys. I’ll help your appa to the table.” DongWon looks at DongHyun

“No, I want to help too.” He goes sit next DongHyun, BaoMing gives a sigh and hands one of the crutches to DongWon so he can help put it under DongHyun’s arm.

After what seemed like forever they finally left to the dining room where the guys were snacking on the side dishes.

“Why haven’t you guys eaten yet?” BaoMing notices that the main dishes weren’t even touch.

“Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung wanted us to wait for everyone.” Says Youngmin, “We were hungry, so we started to eat the side dishes while waiting for you and hyung.” DongWon pulls out a chair for DongHyun and sits next to him. BaoMing went and sat next to Minwoo and Kwangmin right across from DongHyun.

“Mianhae everyone, we can all dig in now.” Everyone happily digs into the food. That night was full of laughter and joy. After dinner they played a couple of games and told lot of stories about life before they debuted. Minwoo stares at BaoMing secretly still wondering about her parents.

“Hyung why don’t you tell BaoMing a little about yourself?” says Hyunseong

“Yeah, we all know that you and noona didn’t get the chance to know each other.” Say Youngmin, “Why don’t you tell noona about yourself?” DongWon was busy playing with BaoMing’s phone on her lap. BaoMing stares at DongHyun and tried to avoid eye contact.

“There isn’t anything really to tell. Well except I’m allergic to onions and I hate gold-diggers.” He scoffs, “We’ll that is what got me into this mess right?”

“What?” Minwoo was lost, “Onions got you into this mess? How is that possibly?” BaoMing chuckles and catches his attention

“What~?” says DongHyun

“I am as confused as Minwoo, I understand the gold-digger part but what is it about the onion?”

“That is a story to tell, right hyung?” says Jeongmin, “Isn’t that how you and Sunny noona got together anyways?”

Flashback

DongHyun and Jeongmin are in the school cafeteria waiting for their lunch. Sunny, Jessica and Yoona are in line waiting for their lunch.

“Hyung, why don’t you just ask Sunny out? We all know that you have a major crush on her.” Says Jeongmin

“No…we’re just childhood friends. Even if I did like her how would I ask her?” Jeongmin looks around, he looks at his lunch box that his mom packs for him, and he had some stir fry.

“Sunny is taking medical classes right?” DongHyun nods, “She is CPR certified.”

“What are you thinking?”

“I was thinking about you eating this piece of onion and let her come and perform CPR on you.”

“So you want me to put my life on the line?” says DongHyun

“Hey you asked me to help this is what I’m saying you should do.” Jeongmin hands him a piece of onion, “Hurry they’re coming over now.” Sunny and the girls gotten their lunch and walks over to the table.

“Hi Jeongmin, hi DongHyun oppa.” Says Sunny and the girls

“Hello.” They reply

“So DongHyun oppa what are you doing after school today?”

“Just study and go home.”

“Sunny…can I ask you a question?” asks Jeongmin as DongHyun slowly put the piece of onion in his mouth, “Do you like DongHyun?”

“I don’t-.” DongHyun startst to cough, “Are you okay oppa?”

“I don’t know…I” he breathes in hales deeply, “I-.” Sunny gets up and walks over, “My throat is…” he falls over

“Oppa…” Sunny leans over DongHyun, she smells the onion in his breath, “Did you eat onion?” Yoona gets up quickly and runs over to DongHyun.

“Sunny move aside.” Yoona move Sunny, “We have to act fast any longer and he might not make it.”

“Yoona what are you-.” Yoona put on DongHyun’s and performs CPR,Sunny felt her heart break into pieces seeing what her friend and DongHyun was doing. Before Yoona finishes the CPR DongHyun blacksout. “DongHyun oppa!”

“Call an ambulance!” yells Yoona, Jeongmin stood there like an idiot, if anything was to happen to him he would feel guilty and horrible.

“Oppa you can’t go yet. You have to stay here!” yells Sunny

 

DongHyun woke up in the hospital with an oxygen mask.  He looks around the room and realizes he wasn’t in the school anymore. He was about to get up when he felt something holding onto his hand. Sunny was holding his hand while laying her head down on the bed asleep. DongHyun caresses her face.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” He whispers, Sunny suddenly gets up and looks at DongHyun, “Good evening.”

“Good evening.” She yawns and finally realize DongHyun was up, “Oppa” she hugs him, “You really scared me you babo.” She hit him

“I’m sorry.” He smiles because he knew that she actually cares about him, “I’ll be careful next time.”

“Next time?” she looks at him, “Or are you going to be an idiot and eat a piece of onion on prupose?” she puts her hands on her hips.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Jeongmin told me all about it; really because of a bet you ate that piece of onion.” DongHyun was scared because he knew how Sunny is when she gets angry, “Are you really that stupid to eat it. Do you know how scared I was?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t know…plus why are you so angry?”

“Why shouldn’t I be angry you almost died and Yoona-.” She puts her hand over .

“Yoona? Yoona what?”

“Nothing.”Sunny crosses her arms, DongHyun notices that Sunny was acting weird

“Oh…I see.”

“What?”

“You’re jealous because Yoona did CPR on me and not you huh?”

“A-ani.” She put her arm back to her sides, “Why would I be jealous?”

“Maybe because you like me?” he smiles. She starts to blush like crazy, “Did I hit right on target?”

“No…the only reason why I care is because we’ve been friends since childhood and losing you will just make life boring.”

“So you’re saying you can’t live without me?” he smirks, “Maybe I should just go and talk to Yoona.”

“Why?”

“Yoona is my savior and I need to thank her.” He smirks.

“How do you expect to do that?”

“Maybe repay her with what she gave me.” Sunny imagines them kissing each other.

You can’t…”

“Why?”

“Because I – I like you.” Sunny blushes red, “And yes I was jealous of Yoona because she kiss you.” DongHyun was surprise, the girl that he like for almost his whole lifetime is actually confessing to him. He pulls Sunny into a tight hugs, “Huh? What are you doing?”

“I like you too.” He smiles, “I actually liked you for a long time. I just never had the guts to tell you that. Actually the whole reason why I ate the onion was because I wanted you to give me CPR, but Yoona beat you to it.”

“Why are you so reckless? All of this for me to confess to you.” She hits him.

“So does that mean you’ll go out with me?”

Flashback ends

“Wow hyung all of that and you almost died for it.” Kwangmin comments with a spoon in his mouth, “You are reckless.”

“I guess what they say about love is true. It does really make a person go blind.” DongHyun replies. DongWon was asleep on BaoMing’s lap holding her phone.

“Jeonggie why are you so reckless to let him do that?” BaoMing says, Jeongmin laughs and scratches his head.

“Well, hyung really liked Sunny noona at the moment and he was a real chicken. He wasn’t like how he is now, a player.” BaoMing smiles at him.

“I’m going to take DongWon to bed.” She carries DongWon bridal style and heads for the bed room, “You guys can continue talking…don’t stay up too late.”

 

“DongHyun Hyung, do you ever miss noona?” ask Kwangmin. DongHyun thinks to himself for a bit, and a smile appears on his face.

“I use to and I still do, but the feeling is slowly fading away.” DongHyun says, “But I don’t know why?”

“I think somebody is falling back into love.” Says Hyunseong

 

 

BaoMing puts DongWon on the bed and tucks him in. She goes and picks up the kite on the floor and puts it away. She grabs her clothes and a towel; she was about walkout the door when she heard the guys talking.

“That is impossible. How can I love a person like her? I don’t think it is possible; not with all of this happening.”

“Why not hyung? Even if this is really just her job why don’t you think you can love her?” says Kwangmin

“I don’t think I can truly ever forget about Sunny, but at the same time BaoMing is there to remind me that it time to move and forget the pass.” He smiles, “Then there is DongWon…I know it has been only a day but, he remind me of myself. Even though I actually had an appa he always worked and I never really got to see him, but when I did I was the happiest kid ever. DongWon doesn’t know his appa and he really wants one. When I heard him call me appa I felt warm inside and I also felt the happiness in his voice when he calls me appa. It was as if we have an actual bond between us.”

BaoMing felt happy and sad at the same time, she was happy because she actually meant something, but sad because she couldn’t tell him just yet that they were father and son. When that day comes was the day she leaves him with their child.   

Day 2

BaoMing is back in the meadow where she last seen her parents in her dream.

“Umma~.” The voice of a child echo through the meadow. BaoMing looks around and sees no one, “Umma, I’m right here.” She does a 180 degree turn and seen a little girl with long brown, in a floral dress sitting on a huge rock, “Umma come play with me.”BaoMing walks over.

“Annyeong.” BaoMing feels warm inside, “What is your name?” The girl tilt her head to the right with a confuse look.

“Umma never gave me a name.”

“What should umma name you then?”

“Ask appa.” She points behind BaoMing. BaoMing looks to find DongHyun in the distances.She was about to walk to him when a voice stop her,

“Oppa~!” BaoMing look to the left of the meadow and Song Minah was standing there, then she heard another voice.

“DongHyun shi.”

“Appa!”  She looks to the right to find Jessica and DongWon holding hands and waving at him. BaoMing back off quickly and tries to run but the little girl stops her.

“Umma…no matter how far you run appa will always find you.”

“Ming.” She turns around to see YooHwan and Jeongmin behind her

“Hwan, Jeonggie.”

“If you need anything you can always come to me.” Says YooHwan

“I’ll always be there when you need me.” Says Jeongmin

 

When BaoMing woke up she saw DongHyun and DongWon asleep on the couch.  She went to go wash up and made breakfast.

“BaoMing umma what are you making?” says a barely up DongWon

“I’m making breakfast…how about you go wake up all the ajusshi and your appa.” A smile appears on his face.

 

DongWon runs into his room and jumps on DongHyun.

“Appa wake up, wake up. Umma is making breakfast.” DongHyun open one of his eyes an peek at DongWon. He pulls DongWon with one arm and wraps him up, “Ahh appa, get up.”

“Appa is still tired.” DongHyun smiles “Go wake up the other ajusshi first.”

“Ok but appa has to let me go first.” DongHyun let him go and DongWon runs off to the other guys’ room. DongHyun got up and walk to the closet and grab his clothes and to the draw to grab his face wash, he ran into the leg of the wheelchair. Then he stops and thought for a sec, he was walking with no pain. He was so happy.

*yes, yes I can walk.* he runs around the room, *wait…* he looks out the door and slowly closes it, *I’m going to play a little trick on the guys.*

 

♥Thanks for Reading♥

 ♥ Sorry about all the side stories, they're just Forshadow or summary of what been or going to happen.♥

♥Please continue Reading♥