Doesn't Matter

Life Goes On With or Without us

Sorry guys for the long wait…College came back around and I’ve been busy. I promise to finish this story for you guys. Just for you guys FOUR updates. Enjoy!!

Italic = flash back

DongHyun Pov

“Jessica?” I stared at the lady, but something was off about her.

“Umm…Who?” she gave me a confused look. She has the same hair color, same eyebrows, and same tan; basically everything she had was the same except for her eyes. There was something that wasn’t right, it didn’t give off the same feelings as before, “I’m sorry sir I think you got the wrong person.” She bows and walks into the elevator.

I walk into the Boyfriend’s hotel room feeling devastated. Jeongmin and Hyunseong were washing their faces, the twins were putting on face masks and Minwoo was already asleep. I jump onto the bed and lay down.

“Is there something wrong hyung?” Hyunseong was patting his face dry with a towel, Jeongmin following behind. I cover my eyes with my arm.

“Nothing.” I lied, everything was wrong. My heart felt wrong, my life was wrong, everything I’ve been doing was wrong. Just not 30 minutes ago I was going to tell BaoMing I like her, and then 30 minutes later I’m about to ask a stranger, who looks like my ex wife, ‘Where have you been?’. My life is complicated.

“Really?” I can tell Hyunseong wasn’t convince, “Hyung, you left the room almost an hour ago with a huge smile, and now 30 minutes later you come back with a huge frown on your face and say nothing is wrong.” I could feel him stare into my soul.

I sat up on the bed and look at him, “You know how earlier you two thought that there was something familiar about DongWon’s umma.” Hyunseong and Jeongmin tune in.

“What about his mom?” says Jeongmin

“After I saw her, I have this feeling that I see…” who exactly did she remind me of?

“Who?”

“Jessica.”

 

BaoMing Pov

I head back to my room, when I open the door DongWon was asleep and Jessica was watching TV. Jessica head turns and looks at me, “Oh, you’re back.” I smile and took off my jacket, “So what did you and DongHyun talk about?”

“Nothing actually,” I went and open the closet and took out a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants, “He was acting kind of weird.”

“That is odd.”

“Yeah, but let try not to think about it.”  I close the closet door, “So you remember the plan for tomorrow?” Jessica nods, “If anything happens tomorrow, take DongWon and hide. You have to keep that mask on at all time too.” I went to the bathroom to wash up.

Author Pov

“Because it takes me one step closer to finding out who killed my parents.” Jaejoong had a surprises expression.

Café

Jaejoong and BaoMing are sitting across from each other at the café.

“I thought your parents were killed in an accident?”

“That what I thought,until I found out that their death was planned.”

“What?”

“My parents were undercover agents. They were agents for a bigger agency then ours. When my parent found out about what that corporation was really up my parent were going to flee. But they were too late; the corporation had already found out and had a bounty for them dead or alive. But what they didn’t know was that I was still alive, I was at my grandmother’s house when the accident happened.”

“When did you find all this out?”

“When I turned 18 and was given my parents belonging and will.”

“So the corporation never came back and wipe down the house.”

“My parents knew what action they would take, so they made duplicates and send the real documents to their lawyer.” BaoMing sighs, “And he was suppose to give them to me and tell me what happen.”

“Do you know who did it?” She pause for a sec before answering

“I do, but if I tell you I’ll only be dragging you in, I’m sorry oppa.”

Flash back ends

Jaejoong is lying in his bed wondering about what BaoMing said. She was an unpredictable girl after all. But what ponder him most was what was the corporation that killed her parents was. BaoMing’s life story only becomes more interesting to him.

 

 

Lisa was sitting on her bed in her hotel room looking at a picture frame thinking about what she was going to do tomorrow. She couldn’t sit still, because she ponders over the fact that every second they get closer to completing the mission, it was one step closer to revealing her past. About something that even she couldn’t face.

“Why did you have to appear again after 6 years?” she puts her face in her right palm, “Haven’t you tortured me enough.”  Her grips tightens on the frame,

“Yah, Song JiHyo.” Eunhyuk but his arm over her shoulder, “I love you.” He kisses her cheek and runs off into the distance and stops, “Will you be my girlfriend!?” he shouts leaving Lisa blushing.

 “You got what you wanted, why come back?”A drop of tear falls from her face.

Eunhyuk had a folder in his hand and a gun in the other pointing at Lisa, who is blocking Jaejoong from the shot, “You thought I really love you?” Eunhyuk scoffs, “Have you never heard of lying. I’ve been at this agency for almost five years and finally I got what I needed.” He holds up the folder, “And it all thanks to you JiHyo.” He put his gun down and goes closer to Lisa, “You really are the Ace.” He gets up, “Girls are so easy to toy with.” He smiles, “With just a simple word like ‘ I love you’ you guys will give your trust to anyone.”

“Why!” she throw the frame on the ground, and the glass cracks. She pulls up her knee and cries herself to sleep.

 

 

The Next Morning

It was morning and BaoMing decided to give everyone a wakeup call.  She went from door to door, except Boyfriend’s, waking the agents up.

“Unnie, wake up!” she knocks on the door but no answer, “Unnie! Ppalli, it is time to get up!” the door slowly opens reveal a puff eye Lisa. BaoMing’s smile slowly fades, “Unnie are you okay?”

Lisa gave her a fake smile and nods, “I’m fine just stayed up too late.” Lisa yawns

“Well, hurry up we have to the boys to the concert. C’mon I’ll even help you.” BaoMing pushes Lisa back into her room towards the bathroom, “Wash up and I will grab you your clothes and equipment.” She shuts the bathroom door and heads towards the closet.

CLacK!

BaoMing looks down and saw she was stepping on a picture frame. She picks it up and looks at the picture. It was a picture of the group when they first started; there was Jaejoong, and... She didn’t know who the girl was but she look familiar. But BaoMing was surprise at who else she saw

EunHyuk

She looks at the picture more closely, the name tag on the girl’s shirt said ‘ Song JiHyo’.

“Ming?” Lisa yells from the bathroom, making her come back to reality, “Are you helping me or not?”

“Coming unnie.” BaoMing puts the picture frame on the table and grabs a towel from the closet

 

Jessica and DongWon were having breakfast in the restaurant inside of the hotel, “Umma why are you still wearing that mask?” ask DongWon

“Umma has to wear this so that you and everybody else don’t catch it.” DongWon continues eating his waffles that was bath in syrup. DongHyun and Jeongmin walk over to the table.

“Morning DongWon’s umma.” Said DongHyun

“Morning.” Jessica says avoiding eye contact. DongHyun looks at DongWon

“Morning DongWon ah.” He smiles

“Good Morning Appa, Good morning Jeongmin ajuhssi.” Jeongmin pats DongWon on the head.

“How is your breakfast?” ask Jeongmin

“It really good.” DongWon looks pass Jeongmin, “Where is Minwoo ajuhssi?”

“Minwoo ajuhssi is still getting ready.” He squat down to DongWon’s eye level. “Hey did you want to ride in the car with us later?” DongWon had a huge smile on his face but it slowly fades as he realizes something. He looks at his mom.

“Can I umma?” Jessica smile behind the mask and nods. DongWon jumps off his chair in excitement, “Yeah.” He hugs Jeongmin and runs to DongHyun, “You heard that appa, umma said I can go with you guys.”

“Of course I heard. How about you and Jeongmin ajuhssi run along and find Minwoo and the others. I want to talk to your umma.” Dongwon holds Jeongmin’s hand

“Ppalli Jeongmin ajuhssi.” He pulls Jeongmins towards the elevators. DongHyun looks back at Jessica and sits in DongWon’s seat.

“I’m sorry but I don’t believe I ever got your name.” says DongHyun.

“My name is Jung SooYeon.” Said Jessica while stirring her coffee with her spoon.

“SooYeon?” DongHyun smiles, “That a really beautiful name.” he looks at Jessica, “So SooYeon ssi, where is DongWon’s appa?”

“I left DongWon’s appa before I had him. So DongWon never met his appa.”

“Are you going to let him meet his appa?” Jessica looks up at him, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t be asking these questions.”

“No it fine.” She lifts up her mask and takes a sip of her coffee, “yes I am letting him met his appa.”

“When are you going to let him meet his appa?”

“They actual already know each other, they just don’t know each other exist.”

“Why not?”

“Because I haven’t told them yet…I think DongWon’s appa won’t forgive me so I plan to see how things go first.” She lays back in her chair, “Especially because I’m like this, he is probably going think I’m dumping DongWon on him.”

“But they both deserve to know.” Donghyun insisted, “You can’t keep them apart forever. Eventually Dongwon will want to know who is appa is.”

“Donghyun ssi, let me as you a question?” Jessica crosses her leg, “According to my knowledge you’ve been married more than once; three times to be exact. One of them decease, one runaway and the other is BaoMing; so tell me if your second wife was in the same situation as I was how would you respond.” Donghyun did expect her to comeback with such a strong question.

“Well…I would.” He pauses, “I would be delighted to see my child.”

“What about his mother?” Donghyun stares at Jessica, “Would you be able to forgive her for leaving you and not telling about her child?”

“I don’t know.” Jessica sighs

“This is what I mean. I don’t know how his father will react so I rather not tell them until it is time.” Jessica stands up, “If you’ll excuse me I think it is about we both get ready to leave to the concert hall.” DongHyun stands up and let Jessica go first.

“I would forgive her but accepting her would be different.” He mumbles to himself.

Boyfriend was doing their last rehearsal before the concert starts. BaoMing and the group were going over the plan one last time.

“So does everybody understands what is going on?” ask Jaejoong. Everyone nods, “Okay if there are no questions – .”

“Oppa I have a suggestion.” Says BaoMing, everyone stares at her, “Can I swap places with you?”

“Why?”

“I want to be on the side stage watching. Plus this is my mission.” Jaejoong looks at her and nods

“Okay but just be careful.” He looks around, “If there are no other suggestions or questions we’ll split.” Nobody said anything, “Alright then everybody get to your places.” BaoMing follows Lisa to the side stages, when they were far enough from the others she stops Lisa.

“Unnie?” Lisa stops and looks at BaoMing, “Earlier this morning I – I saw.”

“You saw what.” BaoMing didn’t want to mention the picture frame right now.

“When I went to your room this morning I picked up a picture frame from the floor and I -.” Lisa grab hold of her hand.

“What did you see Ming!” Lisa demands, “Tell me what you saw.”

“I saw a picture of Jae oppa, a girl, and…” Lisa knew what she was about to say, “EunHyuk.” Lisa stumbles a bit but regains her balance. “Unnie tell me what relationship you have with EunHyuk? Why is Jae oppa in the picture too?”

“Ming this isn’t the right time and place.”

“Unnie –.” BaoMing cuts her off, “What are you hiding from me? Or are you…” BaoMing stops and stares at Lisa, she finally realizes who the girl looked like, “Are you the girl in the picture? Are you Song JiHyo?”

Lisa was speechless her identity was found out from that one picture. Everything she tried to hide for the past 6 years has come back and hit her in the face. She did know what to do or say to BaoMing.

“Ming look I can explain.”

“Unnie, you knew who he was.” BaoMing took a deep breath, “I – I don’t want to talk to you right now or hear your explaination.” She walks away leaving Lisa in the hallway thinking to herself.

BaoMing walks towards Boyfriend’s dressing room and bumps right into Donghyun. DongHyun catches her by the waist making sure she didn’t fall backwards. They both look at each other in the eye, making them both forget about everything and everybody else. DongHyun broke out of the trance and pulls her up to her feet. She straightens out her clothes. “Are you okay Ming?” he asks

“I’m fine. I was looking for DongWon and his umma.” She tries to look over his shoulder.

“They’re in here.  DongWon is with Minwoo and SooYeon ssi is taking a nap on the couch.”

“Thanks.” She smirks at DongHyun, he felt his heart race.

“No problem.” He walks out from the doorway, but suddenly stops and turns around, “Ming?” she stops and turns also, “After this is all over can I talk to you?”

BaoMing felt her face burn up and heart race, “Sure I have things to talk to you about too.” She walks into the room. DongHyun didn’t know why but he was excited.

“Unnie are you feeling okay?” BaoMing goes and sit next to Jessica, “You look a little pale.”

“I’m fine.”

“BaoMing umma!” DongWon runs and hugs BaoMing

“Hi DongWon!” she pinches his cheeks; “I didn’t see you this morning, where did you go?” she picks him up and put him on her lap.

“I left with the ajuhssi and appa in their huge car.”

“Really? Did you have fun?”

“No all the ajuhssi fell asleep except for appa.” He smiles at Jessica, “Appa was saying how umma reminds him of somebody he use to know. He thinks umma is pretty.” Jessica and BaoMing looks at each other, “Umma.”

“Hmm?”

“Can DongHyun appa be my real appa?”Everyone in the dressing room tunes in on the conversation, “Even if he isn’t, can he be my appa?”

“DongWon ah, we talked about this.” DongWon felt tears escape his little big eyes

“But I don’t want to meet appa, I want my DongHyun appa only.” He jumps off BaoMing’s lap and runs out the door.

“DongWon ah.” BaoMing yells and runs after DongWon. For a little he sure was fast, he was nowhere in sight. She end up at a cross way, when she heard footsteps running in her direction.

“Noona we’ll help you.” Youngmin says with the two younger ones behind him.

“Okay, we’ll all split up.” She breathe, “Youngmin you go back do the hall to check if he there, Kwangmin you go straight forward and Minwoo you go right. If you find him give me a call.” They nod and went on their way. BaoMing ran down the hall looking back and forth when she heard

“DongWon is what wrong?” it was DongHyun, he squat down next to DongHyun. BaoMing hid behind the wall.

“Umma said that I can’t call you appa no more.” He sniff, “She said that after we go back I’m going to meet my real appa.” He looks at DongHyun

“What wrong with that?” DongHyun felt a sudden sadness come over him, he wipes DongWon’s tears,  “You finally get to meet your appa. Aren’t you excited?” DongWon shakes his head making his bangs swoosh back and forth.

“DongWon want DongHyun appa only.” He hugs DongHyun, “I don’t want to leave appa.” He begins to cry hard again, “I want to stay with appa and BaoMing umma.” BaoMing felt her heart jerk.

“What about you’re umma?”

“Umma can stay with us too.”

“DongWon,” He pulls the boy away from him and looks at him, “no matter how angry you are at your umma you should never leave her. You don’t want umma to be sad right.” Dongwon shook his head, “Plus I think you’ll like meeting your appa. What if he is as fun as me?” DongHyun pats Dongwon’s head and hold his hand, “C’mon lets go back to your umma.”  The walk towards BaoMing and she hid herself in a room making sure that they passed.

 

“DongWon, where did you go?” Jessica hugs her son, “Umma is sorry I should have never said that.”

“No umma it was my fault, I should listen to umma and not get mad. Mianhae.”  Jessica stood up and bow to DongHyun.

“Thanks for finding him.”

“No problem.” He looks at DongWon, “DongWon ah why don’t you go back into the room; I want to talk to your umma for a bit.” DongWon runs to the dressing room.  BaoMing walk from around the corner, “SooYeon, I know this is a little sudden but how about you and DongWon come and stay with BaoMing and me for a little while.” She stops in her track and walks backwards

“No I don’t want to be a bother.”

“You won’t be. Ming and I can make some room for you two.” He sighs, “Plus I saw the way DongWon looked, you shouldn’t torture a kid that age.”

“DongHyun ssi,” Jessica tried not to go over the line, “Thank you very much but I think you should talk to BaoMing first.” She bows and walks to the dressing room. BaoMing lean against the wall and slid down.

“My decision doesn’t matter anymore.” She whisper, “I’m leaving, you’re the real wife of Kim DongHyun.” She sat there and cried for a bit. She couldn’t believe everything was going to be over. Within the next couple of hours everything was going to end.