Destroyed

Life Goes On With or Without us

DongHyun’s POV

I walked next to Lisa towards the hospital wing, with my head down. The guys walked behind us. The memories of BaoMing and DongWook went through my mind. The way she looked at him with frightens eyes. I felt anger rise up inside of me just with that thought.

“DongHyun ah.” Lisa grabs a hold of my shoulder, “Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” She lets go of my shoulder. “Umm..noona,” Lisa looks at me, “Who was that guy from earlier.”

“He is one of our new agents. He is pretty good actual, almost as good as -,”

“As good as Ming.”

“Yes.” Lisa was surprise, “How did you know that was who I was going to say?”

“No reason.”

BANG!

“What was that?” I asked. Then I look at Lisa’s face. She looked scared and surprised at the same time, “Noona.”

“That was from the hospital wing.” She mumbles. I looked straight ahead and saw people running towards us. “Ming.” We all ran to the hospital wing. When we got there, we were surprise to see the gunman was the guy that was brought in earlier.

“I want Kim DongHyun’s wife.” I started to look all over the room to find her. She wasn’t too far from the gunman. “I said that I want Kim DongHyun’s wife.” The guy hand their guns ready to shoot.

“Sir we need you to put that gun down.” Says Jaejoong as he pushes Lisa behind him.

“Give me Park DongHyun’s wife and I’ll leave here without anyone being harmed.

“Why do you need her?”

The gunman laughed, “I don’t need her, my boss does.”

“Who is your boss?”

“I answered enough questions already. Are you going to give me her or not.”

 From the corner of my eyes I could see BaoMing slowly getting up from where she was. In my mind I was yell out for her to sit back down.

“I’m DongHyun’s wife.” The gunman turns to her, “I’m the one you want.” She walks towards the gunman.

“Ming.” Yells Lisa, “Back down now.” The gunman smiles.

“You have something of ours and my boss wants it back.”

“What?”

“Something that, that b***h Jessica gave to you.” I was stunned, what did Jessica give her.

“Oh that,” she smirks, “I burned it.” The gunman was stunned, “I burned it after we found EunHyuk. There was nothing special about it.”

“You’re lying.” He points his gun at her. Without me knowing went in and try to grab the gun away.

“DongHyun!” BaoMing yells. The gunman and I fought for possession over the gun. He started to fire the gun, making everyone scream and run back into hiding. The guy knocks me down onto my back.

“Oh, so you’re DongHyun. My boss did say that if I find her I’ll find you.” He scoffs, “I didn’t expect myself to be so lucky.”

“What is it to you?”

“My boss wanted me to give you a little message.” He pointed the gun at me.

BANG!

“Ah!” I felt my leg went numb and then a surge of pain came over me.

Arthur POV

“Andwe!” BaoMing yells. She ran and tackled the guy making him drop his gun. She threw punches until the guy was unconscious. Lisa had to pull her off on the guy.

“Ming! Ming!” Lisa says as she pulls her away, “Stop it!” BaoMing look at Lisa with tears in her eyes, “Go. Go take care of DongHyun.” BaoMing quickly got up and ran to DongHyun. The nurses already had him on a stretcher.

“DongHyun.” Her voice broke

“Ming.” He says with a heavy sigh

“You’re going to be fine. You’re going to be alright.” She ran with the nurses to the operation room. DongHyun faints, “DongHyun ah. DongHyun ah!” she screams

“Hurry we have to get the patient to the operation room quickly.” The nurses and the doctor start to run.

 

 

BaoMing sat in front of the entrance of the ER. She was out of breath and exhausted, the tears wouldn’t stop coming out from her eyes. Lisa sat down next to BaoMing, and pulls BaoMing towards her.

“Stop crying.”

“What am I going to do? It is all my fault.”

“Ming, stop that.”

“If I hadn’t,” her voice broke “If I hadn’t confront him than this wouldn’t had happen.” She buries her face in her hands.

“Stop blaming yourself.” Lisa sighs, “He’ll be fine.” BaoMing took a sharp inhale.

“How is DongWook oppa doing?” she brushes her hair from her face.

“He is fine now. If you ask much worse than DongHyun. But he’ll survive.”

One of the nurses runs out in a hurry.

“Jin ssi.” BaoMing held the nurse’s arm, “What is wrong with him?”

“He need a blood transfusion, but we are out of his blood type.”

“What type is he?” she asks

“A”

I’m type ‘O’.”

“Ppalli follow me.” BaoMing rushes after the nurse.

 

-----

DongHyun POV

When I woke up everything was a blur. I felt something heavy on my hand. When I look down I saw BaoMing sleeping at my side. I slowly pulled my hand from her grasp so that she wouldn’t wake up. She raises her head and looks at me. Her eyes were as wide as a quarter.

“DongHyun, are you feeling okay?” she touches my leg

“Ahh.”

“I’m sorry.” She looked scared, “I’m sorry.” She started to freak out.

“It’s okay.” I grab her hand to calm her down, “I’m fine. Where am I?”

“You’re in the agency’s hospital ward, they’re planning on transferring you to an actual hospital tomorrow.” I nod my head.

“Ming?”

“Hmm?”

“Why do you guys have a hospital ward in the agency?”

“Oh… that is because if one of our agents get injure we don’t really want the hospital to have a trace of it. We like to keep our own records, for the safety of our agents.” She looks at me for a sec, “I’m going to get a doctor to check up on you.” She left me in the room.

“Sorry.” I felt a smile creep onto my face.

 

Author POV

After getting the doctor BaoMing walks pass the cafeteria. She saw DongWook walking around. DongWook slowly walked towards her.

“DongWook.” He looked up at her. She walks towards him, “How are you feeling?”

“Well I can say I’m not in the best shape but I’ll manage.” He wince a little.

“Oh…sit.” She pulls out a chair for him and then sat across from him, “So what are you doing here?” he chuckles at her.

“The first thing you ask me after seeing me is ‘What are you doing here?’” he smile

“I didn’t mean it like that?”

“I know, I’m just teasing. After you left the company found me. They asked me if I wanted to join the agency. I really didn’t know you were going to be here.”

“We’ll I guess that makes me sunbae then.” She smiles.

He saw her arm; it bruised from the blood transfusion.

“Ming what happen? I thought you weren’t injured.” He hold onto her arm and slightly pulls up her sleeve. She pulls it down.

“Nothing. I was doing a blood transfusion and it bruised. Nothing big.” She look at her watch “How about we catch up later?” she gets up, “I’ll treat you to dinner or something.”

“Where are you going?”

“My…” she hesitated, “EunMi’s appa is being transfer to a different hospital later today so I have to be there. I’ll see you later.” She walks off

“EunMi’s appa?” he mumbles to himself.

 

BaoMing enters the DongHyun’s room, the doctor just got done checking up on him.

“So how is he YongHwa?”

“He is fine. I don’t think he’ll need to be transfer to the big hospital, we can discharge him here and you can take him home Ming.”

“Thank YongHwa.” He exits the room.

“Ming.” She looks at him, “Who is DongWook to you?  You guys seem to talk informal to each other.”

“DongWook was just a coworker that I was competitive with.” She chuckles, “He was my sunbae, now I am his.”

 

 

BaoMing rolled DongHyun into the house.

“Where is everybody?”

“The kids are at your parents’ house. I didn’t think you’ll get to come home today so I told the maid and Rocky not to come.” DongHyun nods and slowly rolls himself to the piano. “Are you hungry?”

“No.” he glides his fingers across the keys. BaoMing looks at him.

“I never understood why you had a piano.” He turns to look at BaoMing. She walks towards him, “I never heard you play it and you barely touched it. I knew it had some special meaning, but what exactly?” DongHyun sighs

“It was the piano I bought for Sunny as a wedding gift.” He hits a key, “She loved to play around with it. Even though she wasn’t a great composer she played the most beautiful music I ever heard.” BaoMing sits on the couch. “There are many things I experience with her but it never seemed right. With her I was very selfish, she never ask for anything except for me to be with her. She supported me even when I was training at appa’s company. She would visit me often and all I gave her was a kiss and my spare time.” he sniffs “Now that I think about it, I was a selfish bastard, and I let it all go to waste.” He sighs, “Boyfriend got disbanded because of me and all that time she supported me was a waste.” 

BaoMing, felt a sense of guilt in her, she felt like she was the really reason behind the disbandment of Boyfriend. She gets up and walk towards him and puts her hand on his shoulder.

“DongHyun it wasn’t your fault.” She sighs, “Whatever Sunny did for you it was out of love. Don’t reminisce about it. Go wash up, I’ll come help you in a bit.” He rolls himself towards the bathroom. BaoMing went and push the piano seat back when her phone rings. She looks at the caller ID.

“Yoona Unnie?” she pick up the call, “Hello unnie.”

“Ming.” Yoona sounded scared

“Unnie is there something wrong?”

“Ming-ah, can you come out and meet me right now?”

“Where?”

“Come meet me at the café, across from the Agency.”

“Unnie, you’re here in Seoul?”

“Yes, I have something to give you.  Come alone.” The call ended. BaoMing put her phone back in her pocket.

“DongHyun, I’m going to go grab some groceries.” She yells, “I’ll be back.” She leave the house.

----

DongWook walks into the agency.

“Oh.” Says YooHwan, “You shouldn’t be here DongWook ssi. You’re supposed to be resting.”

“I know.” DongWook looks at YooHwan, “YooHwan sunbae nim, can you tell me where I can turn in the paper work.”

“Paperwork?” YooHwan saw the big envelope in DongWook’s hand, “Oh, you can give it to me. I’ll turn it in for you.”

“Thank you very much, sunbae.” DongWook bows and leaves. “I actually wanted to see Ming.” He mumbles, “I feel unstable for some reason.”

-----

Yoona stares at the document she had in front of her. She didn’t wasn’t sure why BaoMing had it. A plan to destroy Mr. Kim’s company.

“Unnie!” she looks up and saw BaoMing. She moves the document a side and smiles at her. “Unnie, what did you need to talk to me about?” BaoMing sits across from her.

“Ming, I’ve known you for almost four years and within this past year I found out many things about you.” Yoona looks her in the eyes, “Many things that you shouldn’t have kept from me.” BaoMing gives Yoona a confused look.

“Unnie what is wrong?” Yoona slowly moves the document in front of her “What is that?” Yoona sighs

“Ming, are you trying to destroy Starship Entertainment?” BaoMing was shocked

“Bwo? Why would I?”

“Ming, I found this document in your room after you left.” Yoona raised her voice a little, “I don’t know what you are planning but you have to stop it now.”

“Unnie, I don’t understand what you’re saying? Why would I destroy Starship Entertainment?” BaoMing scoffs, “I would never betray Mr. and Mrs. Kim even if my life depended on it. This company, it is their life and it is DongHyun’s dream; I will never destroy it. DongHyun really wants to get back on stage and the only way is to keep him going. I don’t know what is in that document that is making you suspicious of me but unnie let me remind you, DongHyun is still EunMi’s appa and my first love. It is the last thing I could think of doing.”

Yoona looks at BaoMing, deciding rather to believe her or not. She slowly slide the document to BoaMing.

“If this is yours than there is a good reason why it is with you.” Yoona stands up, “I’m going to go visit Ajussi and ajumma then I’ll go home. I’ll see you later.” Yoona walk towards the door. DongWook sits at the booth behind them.

“So he is EunMi’s appa?”

 

 

Preview:

“You think a girl like you can beat a guy like me?”

“Are you underestimating me?”

“Fiancée.”

“Ming, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“I’m not fine when I see your tears or when you’re hurt. It hurts me.”

 

[A/N]

Hoped you guys enjoyed it so far. I decided to add Preview for you guys to add the suspense. Please leave comments Below."