Concert Disater

Life Goes On With or Without us

*= thought/ talk to self

“DongWon!” BaoMing ran to the house DongWon was crying on the couch, “Julia what happen?” She sat by the stairs.

“Not too long after you left he woke up and started crying. He kept insisting that I leave the door open so that his mom could come home.”

“Umma! Umma!”  BaoMing ran to him.

“Are you okay DongWon? Are you hurt anywhere?”

“Umma!” he hugs her, “Umma, don’t leave me.” BaoMing didn’t know if she should be happy or not. She hugs him tightly.

“DongWon, don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you.” She looks at Julia, “Thank you Julia, you’re dismiss for the night.” Julia gets up and leaves.

 

 

After 30 minutes he finally fell asleep. BaoMing picks up DongWon, but Jeongmin takes DongWon from him.

“You shouldn’t be carrying things, it not good for you. You should wash up and rest too.” Jeongmin takes him to BaoMing’s room.

“Thanks a lot Jeongmin…you can go home now and get some rest. I know that you guys are going on your tour pretty soon. I don’t want to stop you.”

“Good night BaoMing shi.” Jeongmin leaves. She looks at DongWon’s face, all she saw was DongHyun. She goes and grab DongWon’s backpack and open it, there was an envelope with her name in it. She rips the envelope open; it was a letter from Jessica:

BaoMing if you’re reading this letter it means that DongWon has made it safely to you. I really sorry that I didn’t leave him to you properly because I knew he wouldn’t have left me. DongWon is a very bright young boy; I hope that you can take care of him for me. I promise I’ll be back sooner or later. DongWon is allergic to white onions he will cough just at the smell of it. His favorite food is dak jook he loves it. He likes to be kiss before going to sleep and if he wakes up from a bad dream give him some warm or sing a song. If he asks for me just tell him I’ll be back for him soon. I’m sorry I left so soon but if you do find DongHyun before I get back introduce DongWon to him.

Love Jessica

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Morning came and DongHyun hasn’t returned.

“DongWon, you want to go to my work place?”

“Where do you work?”

“I’ll tell you but you have to promise that you won’t tell anyone.” He nods, “ Secret agency.”

“Really.” She nods, “cool.”

“So finish up your breakfast and we will go.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing and DongWon walks hand in hand into the agency.

“Ming, you came back to visit?” asks Junsu, “Omo who is this?” DongWon hides behind BaoMing.

“Oppa, this is Kim DongWon, he is one of my friend’s. He is staying with me and DongHyun.”

“Oh...,”Junsu squat down to eye level with DongWon, “My name is Kim Junsu, like you.” DongWon looks at Junsu, “Can you atleast tell me your name.”

“Kim DongWon ibnida.”

“How old are you?”

“I’m almost four ajusshi.”

“Bwoh?” Junsu yelp like a dolphin, “Ajusshi, I’m not that old. How about Hyung.”

“Hyung? But I call BaoMing ajumma, why can’t I call you ajusshi.”

“Because I’m not letting you, plus you’re supposed to call her noona in any case even umma since you’re staying with her anyways.”

“Oppa, stop you’re getting him confuse. I need to deliver this lunch to Unnie before it gets cold.”

“I’ll come along, I’m hungry anyways.”Junsu takes the lunch boxes from BaoMing. They walk to Lisa’s office. She was still busy researching Eunhyuk.

“Unnie, I’m here.” Lisa looks up and walks to BaoMing

“Ming, why didn’t you call me to tell me that you were coming?”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“With what?” BaoMing pulls DongWon out from behind her.

“This little boy.” It didn’t take Lisa more than a second to realize that DongWon looks similar to someone. But for sure the little boy was cute.

“Anneyonghaeseyo, I am Kim DongWon ibnida.” He bows

“Omo…he is so cute and well manner.” Lisa looks at him, “I am Jung Lisa ibnida, you can call me noona.” He looks at BaoMing for confirmation; she nods at him and he looks back at Lisa.

“Ne…Lisa noona.”  Lisa pinches his cheeks,

“You are so cute.”

“Isn’t he? I can’t believe he is talking to you.” Say Junsu. Lisa attention goes back to BaoMing,

“ Who kid is he?” BaoMing wasn’t expecting that question, “Is he…”

“Unnie not now, this is what I came to talk about. We’ll talk about it later. How about we have lunch before it gets cold.” Junsu was setting up the food on Lisa’s coffee table. “I’ll go and get the rest of the guys.” BaoMing walks out the office leaving DongWon with Lisa.

“DongWon, how do you know BaoMing?” ask Lisa

“Me and umma was saved by noona. She bought me and umma lunch.”

“Where is your umma?” DongWon became sad at the sudden question.

“I don’t know.” He looks down, “Umma, left me at a park and BaoMing noona found me.”

“What your umma’s name?” Junsu asks

 

 

Jaejoong, YooChun, and YooHwan were working at their desk, working on a different case. BaoMing slowly walks behind YooHwan.

“Boo!” she pounces on YooHwan. It catches all three of their attention. “Come have lunch with unnie and me. We have things to talk about.” The three got up and left to Lisa’s office. “ Okay let start eating.” Junsu and Lisa stares at her.

“Ming, who is DongWon’s father?” BaoMing stops in her track.

“After we eat.”

 

After lunch DongWon ran off with Lisa’s assistant.

“Okay Ming, spill it.” Says Lisa

“Unnie~.” BaoMing whines

“No, say it now.”

“DongWon said that his mother’s name was Jung Jessica. The only person who she married was Kim DongHyun.”

“So he is his son.”

“Ne…I ran into Jessica and DongWon by chance. DongWon was greatly injured and Jessica was a mess.” She sigh, “When we got to the hospital DongWon was taken to the emergency room. Me and Jessica started talking and she told me about her and the way her boyfriend treated her. I eventually became suspicious and found out that she was really his wife.”

“What did you tell her?” ask YooHwan

“I told her that I’ll try to reunite them, but before they could meet Jessica ran off and left him with me.”

“Has DongHyun meet him yet?” ask Junsu

“Yes, but he doesn’t know who he is.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he is…” she thought about Minah, “ he is busy with the concert they are having. Do you have any information on Eunhyuk?”

“Yes.” Lisa goes to her desk and pulls out a file, “He has been making a lot of deal around here. But we don’t know where he is going next.” She puts the file down on the table, “But from resources we’ve collected he is going to Taiwan pretty soon.” BaoMing’s color flushes from her face.

“What is it?” ask YooChun

“One of Boyfriend’s concerts in is Taiwan.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Minah has been following DongHyun all around the company since they been there. He kept checking his phone to see if BaoMing called or not. DongHyun walks to the practice room.

“Oppa why are you acting so weird?”

“How am I acting weird?”

“You’ve been ignoring me even though I’m right here. You’re different; you don’t look at me the same anymore.” Jeongmin walks pass him to the dressing room.

“Jeongmin.” DongHyun runs after him, “How was BaoMing?”

“Why are you asking? Did you not go home last night?” DongHyun looks away. Jeongmin looks at Minah who avoid his eyes, “Why don’t you go home and care for your wife instead of her.” Jeongmin walks towards the practice room.

“What is his problem?” ask Minah as she clings on to DongHyun’s arm.

“I don’t know, but I have to go and practice.” He walks to the practice room.

“Oppa~.” She stomp her feet and went after him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongWon and BaoMing went back home after spending all evening at the angency. DongWon seem to have brightened everyone’s day except BaoMing.

“DongWon, DongWon ah.” BaoMing tried to wake him up, “DongWon we’re home.”

“Noona, I’m tired.” BaoMing had no choice but to carry him out of the car, “ Can you stand so I can give you a piggy back ride.” He gets up and get on her back. She saw DongHyun’s car in the driveway, *He must have been home already.* she walks carefully not trying to wake DongWon. When she opens the door nobody was in the living room. *I guess he probably went out.* She goes and put DongWon inside the room.

“Oppa thanks for tonight.” She heard somebody walking down the stairs, “Thanks for helping me with my desires. I guess I do like it better when you’re mad.”

“No problem.” DongHyun kisses her on the lips, “Have a good night; the cab is waiting for you.”

“Okay, I’m leaving. I’ll come to your concert tomorrow.”

“I’ll walk you to your car.” DongHyun follows her out to the cab. BaoMing walks to the piano. She knew the consequences of playing but she didn’t care. She starts to play a song YooChun taught her when she began piano again.

“BaoMing.” She saw DongHyun standing by the door. She gets up and walks to her room. DongHyun caught her by her arm, she quickly put her other hand on her stomach in case he attacked her, “Where have you been all day?”

“I went to the angency. Seem like you guys have fun, hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

“Where is the little boy?”

“He is asleep in my room.” She turns and removes her arm from his grip, “I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. He will be staying with us for a while.”

“Waeyo?”

“I promise his umma that I’ll watch him while she gone. Sorry I didn’t tell you but you didn’t come home so I wasn’t able to tell you.”

“He can stay here, but I won’t be responsible for him.” He looks at her face, “BaoMing, why do you look so pale?” BaoMing covers her face with her hands.

“Don’t worry just go to sleep.” She walks to her room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Noona, noona.” BaoMing felt someone pushind her, “Noona wake up it morning.” BaoMing opens her eye to an overly joy DongWon.

“Okay, I’m up.”  As soon as she gets to the door she smells the food and felt everything trying to comeout. She runs to the bathroom and throws everything up. DongWon runs out to the kitchen, Julia was making breakfast.

“Noona, noona, noona!” DongWon runs to Julia, as DongHyun walks down the stairs “Noona, BaoMing noona is throwing up in the bathroom.” Julia turns off the stove and runs with DongWon to the room. DongHyun follows after them.

BaoMing was sitting on the bathroom floor breathless from vomiting.

“BaoMing are you okay?” Julia runs to her side.

“Ne…I just didn’t feel too good.”Julia tries to help BaoMing up. DongHyun enters the bathroom.

“Youngmaster.” Julia looks at DongHyun.

“Move aside.” DongHyun goes and picks up  BaoMing Bridal style, “You know you shouldn’t be over working yourself.”

“Put me down. I can walk myself.” She struggle in his arms as he walks to her room

“Ani.” He continues walking to her room

“Let me go.” He put her on the bed, “You have to be at the concert practice in an hour.” He ignores her, “I’m fine, just go to work.” She tries to get out of bed but DongHyun grabs both of her wrist, “Yah, let me go.”

“Kim BaoMing if you do not listen to me I am going to kiss you.” BaoMing was dumbfounded, “ I know you’re a tough girls but when it comes to health you . I’ll call umma and appa to come over.”

“ Don’t worry about me just worry about Minah. She leaving in a couple of days isn’t she.” She looks into his eyes, “Plus today YooHwan, YooChun and  I are guarding you at the concert today.” he loosen his grip and she gets out of the bed, “If you keep acting like this, I ‘ll think that you actually care.” She walks to the bathroom and cleans up.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Boyfriends  are all hanging out in the room getting ready when DongHyun, BaoMing and DongWon walks in.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Boyfriend says. DongHyun walks in without greeting anyone.

“Anneyong…wow you guys look like princes.” Says DongWon, that caught Minwoo’s attention,

“Really, what kind of prince am I?”

“A cute prince.”

“Aigo~” Minwoo hug DongWon tightly, “Why are you so cute?” Jeongmin notices BaoMing was pale, he walks over and talks to her.

“Ming, are you okay?”

“Ne.” she whispers, “morning sickness.”

"If you need anything I'll be there." She looks at him in surprise. DongHyun looks over and seen that they were whispering to each other. He couldn’t help but felt jealous.

“Hyung,” says Youngmin, “Are you okay?” DongHyun looks at him.

“mmm.”

“Noona looks like she needs some rest. Is she okay?”

“Why don’t you ask her?”

“Hyungnim says that we get to go on break before the tour.”

“Where?”

“ummm…he said something like the Jeju.”

“Jeju…but it is almost winter.” He sat and thought to himself, “Can we bring people along?”

“Hyung said that you need to bring noona so that you won’t mess around with other girls.”

 

 

BaoMing felt a sharp pain from her stomach.

“Ahh.” *C’mon not now.*

“BaoMing are you okay?” DongHyun asks

“Nothing just stomach cramps.”

“Such a bother.” He whispers and grabs a waterbottle and microwaves it. “Here but this on your stomach, it helps the pain.” BaoMing takes the bottle

“Thank you.”

“Where is that little kid of your?”

“He playing with Yuri and Minwoo outside.” She slowly places the bottle on her stomach, it wasn’t a complete pain reliever but it worked a little. One of the staff came into the room.

“We start practice in 10.”

“Thank you.” BaoMing gets up from the couch.

“Where are you going?” DongHyun asks

“Heading to the stage with you guys. “ She walks to the door with Jeongmin and the rest of the guys following her. She opens the door to find about 3 screaming fans at the door.

“Oppa!” they yell and push BaoMing out of the way to DongHyun. She landed on her . Jeongmin and Hyunseong rush to her side.

“Ming are you okay?” ask Jeongmin,

“I’m fine Jeongmin.” He and hyunseong helps her up while security guards come and grabs the girls.

“I guess we need to protect you from more than just Eunhyuk.” BaoMing comments and heads to the stage. She felt the pain again. *umma is sorry baby.* She bumps into Minah.

“Watch where you’re going .”

“I don’t have time to deal with you.” BaoMing walks but is drag back by Minah

“Look at me when I’m talking to you. I don’t care if you’re married to him or not he was my man first.” YooHwan and YooChun walks up to the girls.

“Stay back.” The brothers stay back, “Song Minah, I have no problems with you, so if you don’t want to get hurt here than I recommend you let me go.” Minah laughs

“Or what, you’ll hit me.” She scoffs, “I want to see you try.” She slightly smacks BaoMing, “Bwoh, not going to do anything.” Minah let her hand go, “I can’t believe he married someone like you.” She walks but get trip by BaoMing and land on her stomach

“This is just a little of what I can do, if you don’t want to see more than watch who you speak to.” Minah gets off the floor.

“Not happy yet…I can do more.”

“You!” She slaps BaoMing, “You might have won the battle but I'm going to win the war.”

“What going on out here?” DongHyun gets out of the room with the rest of the guys following him.

“Oppa~” Minah runs to DongHyun, “Oppa, she trip me and I didn’t do anything to her.” He notices that Minah's knees were red.

“Han BaoMing, what do you think you’re doing?” BaoMing looks at Minah in disgust

“Self-defense.” BaoMing says in an annoyed tone,

“Self-defense, you know you’re way stronger than her what kind of defense do you need from her.”

“You can take it however you want. I’m leaving.” BaoMing walks away

“Yah! I’m talking to you.” DongHyun jogs after her, “BaoMing.” BaoMing fasten her pace, “BaoMing!” he reaches out and grabs her arm, “BaoMing, look at me when I speak to you.” He turns her to face him; he sees the red mark on her cheek, “What happened?” she pushes his arm away.

“Don’t worry and keep your mind on your concert.” She walks away.

As she got closer to the window the louder she heard the fans. She stare at the way they scream and support their idols. At the same time she wishes that she could just join the crowd and never have known the real Kim DongHyun. She went on stage to make sure everything was alright and in its place. The boy came to practice and did mic checks. BaoMing saw how hard DongHyun work he was so focus and concentrated like a whole different person.

 

 

TIme flew by and it was already time for the concert; the fan quickly fill up the room. As the concert went by BaoMing wish that her pain also did. While the concert went by she notices someone on the bridge on top of the stage. It looks like the person was cutting a a rope that was connected to a  sand bag.

“DongHyun!” she screams and runs on stage pushing DongHyun away. The sand bag landed on the stage; all the fan members scream. She took her gun out and starts shooting the man on the bridge while shielding DongHyun with her body. “Palli, take him off stage.” Some of the guards shield DongHyun and the rest of the guys from the gunfire. Through all the chaos he escapes.

“Are you okay?” YooHwan runs over to BaoMing, he notices the rip on her shirt, “Your hurt.” BaoMing stares at her arm.

“Just a flesh wound. I’ll live.”  She gives him a warm smile, “We better go and check on the guys.” YooHwan ran to his brother and heads towards the guys’ dressing room. BaoMing went to go and find DongWon and Yuri.

 

DongWon and Yuri were sitting in a storage room hiding after they heard the gunshots. DongWon was scared and on the verge of crying. Yuri tries her best to keep him calm.

“Noona~” DongWon sniffs, “I’m scared. I want BaoMing ajumma.” Yuri holds DongWon closely to comfort him.

“I know but we have to let BaoMing find us, okay?” she looks at him, “she’ll find us just like how she found you at the amusement park the other day.” DongWon nods and tries his best to calm down. After a couple of minutes everything quiets down and they starts to footsteps. DongWon hold onto Yuri for comfort.

“DongWon.” It was BaoMing but her voice was distant, “DongWon, Yuri where are you guys?” the voice got closer, “DongWon.” DongWon look towards the door, “DongWon, Yuri you guys can come out now.”

“It is BaoMing ajumma.” He quickly got up and open the door, “BaoMing ajumma.” He look around BaoMing was still down the hallway, “BaoMing!” he ran out to hug her.

“DongWon, are you okay?” she was on the verge of tears, “Are you okay?” he nods his head and BaoMing kisses his forehead, “Where is Yuri? Is she okay?” he nods and points at the door that Yuri was coming out of.

“BaoMing shi.” Yuri walks over to the two.

“Yuri, are you okay?” BaoMing holds DongWon’s hand

“Ne, just a little shock but I should be fine.”

“Let head to the boys’ dressing room.” They walk to the dressing room. When they got there the paramedics went in with a stretcher. BaoMing quickly ran to the room with DongWon still holding her hand and Yuri behind them. “Andwe.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

Hope you guys enjoy.

Please tell me how you felt about the story so I can improve on the story.

^^ thanks again^^

♥Saranghaeyo♥