Close

Life Goes On With or Without us

Within the next couple of weeks BaoMing had a lot off unexpected visitor and going to Starship Entertainment wasn’t the easiest with everything that was happening. DongHyun leg also got better and he was walking around. BaoMing and he were avoiding each other. Minah came over more often making everyone in the house feel weird.

BaoMing was out of the house, she was working hard on DongHyun case like she promised. He hasn’t seen her in a couple of day either. He stared at the watch he was wearing. It was what she bought him for his birthday.

♫ Ring Ring♫

DongHyun picks up his phone.

“Hello?”

“Hyung!” KwangMin sounded scared

“What is it?” he sat straight up, “What is wrong Kwangmin?”

“Ppallli hyung! Come quick!”

“Where are you?” DongHyun quickly grabs his jacket and runs out the house. “Don’t hang up on me until I get there.”

 

DongHyun got out of his car and ran towards the park. He looked all around the park.

“Where are you Kwangmin?”

“By the stage.” DongHyun ran towards the stage and notice the seats that were lined up in front of the stage.

“Hyung!” YoungMin and Minwoo runs towards him all dressed up, “You’re here.”

“What is going on? Why are you were the Janus outfits? I thought Kwangmin said that something happened to Jeongmin?” Minwoo and Youngmin smiles at each other. “What are you guys laughing at?”

“Jeongmin hyung is fine.” They grab his arms, “Ppalli or we won’t make it in time.” They drag him towards the back of the stage.

When he got to the back stage everyone was there. Even their managers were there.

“What is going on?” DongHyun’s coordinator handed him some clothes and pushed him into the fitting room.

“Hyung just hurry and wear your clothes. You need to get your makeup done too.” JeongMin yelled from the outside. He turns around and looks at the guys. Soyu and Bora comes up to Jeongmin.

“Just like we practiced?” asked Bora

“Ne. Let’s hope BaoMing was right about this?” JeongMin sighs.

Hyunseong runs towards JeongMin huffing and puffing.

“The seat are starting to fill up.”

“Any signs of Ming?” Hyunseong shook his head, “What about Mr. Kim?”

“They’re arriving shortly with EunMi and DongWon.” Yuri a scared expression, “And, BaoMing ssi told me to send her regards.” They guys all looked at each other.

----

BaoMing sat at her desk tracking down HeeChul and the others, but no matter how many times she did it, it didn’t make sense. She jumps as someone tapped her shouolder.

“Omo, DongWook don’t do that!” He smiles at her and sit on her desk.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to figure out HeeChul’s motive,” she hits her head, “but I don’t know why he is doing it.”

“I thought we confirmed that it was the document that you had.”

“Ye-.” She looks up at him and smiles. “But I can’t figure out the relation with the two.” DongWook bends down and looks at her closer making her back away. “What are you doing?”

“Wondering why a beauty like you ended up with a er like him?” he sighs and backs away, “I guess I’ll never know.” He looks at his watch, “Well I got a stake out with EunHye later. I’ll chat with you later.”

BaoMing went back to doing her work for a good 30 minute before being interrupted.

“Aren’t you going?” BaoMing turns around, “You’ve been planning this event for weeks and you aren’t going?” Jaejoong looks at his watch, “It is almost time.”

“No.” She turns around and started on her work again, “They’ll do better if I’m not there.  I’ll just be a distraction.”

“Are you sure about that?” Jaejoong taps her shoulder. She looks up at him and he points toward the main entrance where the five guys stood in there fashionable clothes looking straight back at her. She sat back in her seat and sighs.

“I knew I shouldn’t have come to work.”

----

DongHyun finished his makeup and his hair was fixed. He sat in the chair waiting for the guys in the little room. Bora and Hyori walks into the room.

“Wow, daebak.” DongHyun stood up and bows, “I didn’t think I would see you in nice clothes ever again.” Said Hyori

“Thanks sunbae.” He smiles,

“How is your leg?” asked Bora, “I heard you injured it.”

“I’m fine thank you for worrying. Do you know where the guys went?” Bora gave him a confused look.

“You don’t know?”

“About what?”

“They guys went to go grab the person in charge of this.” She crossed her arms over her chest, “I thought you would have known.”

“Aniyo, the guys tricked me to come here.” DongHyun explains the whole situation to them.

“So you’re saying you don’t know what this mini concert is about?” asked Bora. DongHyun shook his head, “According to Jeongmin ssi and the other, somebody wanted to help you guys back on to the stage.”

“So you never met the person either sunbae nim?” both the girls shook their heads.

“JeongMin was the person who told us about the plan. And we thought that maybe you knew who it was because your father agreed to it too.”

“Appa?”

“Ne, he came to confirm it with us too. He postponed our schedule so that we can be here today.”

The guys come barging into the room. When they saw the girls they all bow.

“Where have you guys been?”

“Don’t worry about it hyung.” Minwoo looked at his watch, “We need to hurry up we start in 10 mintues. Sunbae noonas you guys are up first.” The girls leave the room.

 

BaoMing sat at the back roll watching everyone pass and sit in their seat. Both girls, guys, young, and old began to fill up the seats.

“Who would think of doing a concert here in the middle of February?” said a girl

“I don’t care as long as I get to see Sistar I’m happy.” Said a guy

“BoyFriend? Didn’t they disband two years ago?” said another girl

“Ne, what are they trying to do now?” said her friend

“The other day I saw that DongHyun oppa was in a scandal with one of the models at the company. I heard she was pregnant too.”

“I heard about that too. The Media was all over it. They are still trying to investigate his wife.”

“He is such a jerk. If I was his wife I wouldn’t even show my face in public.”

BaoMing stood up and held to the girls’ shoulder. They look at her.

“If you guys have nothing better to do then leave. This concert is only for fans and supporter only, not someone who nags and criticizes other because of the stupid media.”

“Who are you to tell us to leave? It isn’t like you own the place?”

“I’m-.” BaoMing thought about it. What was she in this situation? She was nothing. “I’m their friend and,” she took a deep breath, “if you don’t mind keeping your mouth shut I’ll have to drag you and your friend here to out.” BaoMing sat back down.

Not too long after Sistar came out with first song. Everyone was screaming and standing up. BaoMing sat down and watched. After the song Hyori came out and talked.

“Hello everybody!” the crowd responded with screams, “Thanks for coming out to this last minute event. I know many of you guys are wondering why our sign says STARSHIP ft BOYFRIEND. Today BOYFRIEND is doing a comeback and we would like your support for them. So let help welcome back to the stage, BOYFRIEND!” Their song boyfriend started and there was more screaming then booing.

Throughout the whole concert there was screaming and smiles. BaoMing felt proud of herself and proud of them.

“The reason we got disbanded was because of hyung. The only way we’re going back is if hyung is welling to change.”

“I need you to trust me.” Said BaoMing, “DongHyun really wants to get back on stage just like you guys. In order for all that to happen I need you guys to trust me on this.” She took a good look at them, “Please.”

“How?”

“I already talk to appa about this, he is also reconsidering the idea also.”

“Even if we were able to we lost too many supporters.” Said Hyunseong, “The concert won’t even sale out.”

“What if we use Sistar? Sistar is still popular and they’re part of the company. If we use them and maybe K. Will we can make it better. But I’m going to need you guys to ask?”

“Why?” ask Youngmin, “We won’t be able to convince them.”

“I already ask appa to postpone their programs and schedules. All you guys need to do now is ask them. Sistar is more likely to cooperate than K.Will.”

“What if they don’t agree to this?” ask Minwoo

“We won’t know until we try.” BaoMing stands up, “Let me know what they’re answers are. Oh and don’t let anyone know that I was involved.”

 

“That was a great job guys.” Smiles K. Will, “After two years you guys might have lost your touch a little bit but you guys are still good.”

“Thanks.” Said DongHyun.

“Well it is my turn.”

“Good luck.” K. Will turns to leave on stage. DongHyun turns and smiles at the guys, “Bora sunbae nim, said something about someone being behind all of this.” The guys try to avoid his gaze, “Who is in charge of this concert?”

“We’ll tell you after the concert.” JeongMin pats his shoulder, “Go and change into a different outfit we have at least 2 hours to fill.”

Jeongmin runs out to the room that was in charge of lighting. He went to the middle age man talked to him.

BaoMing POV

The concert was almost over and the crowd was getting really wild. I felt happy, happy for them and what they achieved so far.

♫ Ring♫

“Hello?”

“BaoMing ssi?” a voice unfamiliar to me

“Who is this?” I walked out of the concert, “How did you get my number?”

“We need you back to the office immediately?”

“What happened?”

“We got a lead on HeeChul.” I looks back at the concert. Something was telling me to stay but I knew that the case was very important too,

“Okay I’ll be there in a second.” I left the concert feeling like I shouldn’t have. I remember seeing someone sit in my seat before leaving.

 

When I got there, everyone was in Lisa’s office. I ran to her office when I enter everyone’s eyes were on me.

“What do you have on him?” they all gave me a confused look.

“What are you talking about?” ask Lisa

“Somebody called me from the office saying they got something on Kim HeeChul.”

“No one called you Ming.” I had a gut feeling I should have never left the concert, “Is there anyone here that looked at the case on HeeChul.”

“Besides us.” Lisa thought about it, “The only other person is DongWook.”

“Where is he?”

“He isn’t on duty.”

“Bwoh?”

“What is going on Ming?” ask Jaejoong.

“DongHyun said that he was on a stake out with EunHye unnie.”

“EunHye is on a stake out with YooChun.”

“We need to get to back to the concert quickly.” I ran out the door praying that everything was okay. DongHyun you better be okay.

 

Arthor POV

The concert was almost done. BOYFRIEND was performing their last song for the night. They were happiest they’ve been in two years. The song was finished and everyone came out from the back stage.

“Thank you everyone for coming out tonight.” Said DongHyun, the crowd reply with screams, “I know that in the last couple weeks you’ve heard a lot about me.” The crowd went quiet, “I’m really sorry for those I disappointed and I would like to ask for your forgiveness.” He bows. The crowd awes.

Jeongmin walks up to the stage.

“We also have good news for you guys.” JeongMin smiles “Boyfriend will be continuing their activities as of next week.” Everyone scream and DongHyun was surprised, “Today wouldn’t be possible without one person who believed in us. This person never gave up on any of us. Even though she suffered she always broke through the barrier. We’ll all like to give it up to DongHyun’s wife.” The spotlight all pointed to a seat all the way in the back.

Minah stood up from that seat and walked towards the stage. DongHyun was surprised he didn’t understand. Jeongmin was lost, she wasn’t supposed to be there that was the wrong person.

“Isn’t that the model form the headline?” said some fans

“I didn’t know they were already married?” said others.

BaoMing ran towards the concert were everybody was sitting. She tried to get pass to the stage. Lisa and Jaejoong followed her along with others. What she saw on stage was something she regretted seeing.

Minah kissed DongHyun on stage causing fan to cry and scream. Lisa and Jaejoong came late but they saw everything.

“Ming,” said Lisa, “I think we should-.”

“No.” BaoMing clenched her fist, “We have to stay here to protect him.”

 

BaoMing walk towards the backstage to Boyfriend’s room. The guys were surprise to see her there late. DongHyun was sitting on the couch with Minah’s head on his shoulder and touching her stomach.

“Noona.”

“Ming.”

DongHyun looks up at BaoMing along with the guys behind her.

“No need to get up.” She looks at him. She walks to the other guys, “Great job on the performance.” She went and shook hand with Jeongmin, “I hope you do great in the future.” BaoMing had a poker face on. She turns and looks at DongHyun, “There are reporters outside waiting to interview you. Should we tell them to go away?”

DongHyun stood in silence. BaoMing went to the exit of the stage with Jaejoong to clear a path for Boyfriend to leave. Boyfriend and Minah are push into a van and they drive off. As they were drove off one of the reporters notices BaoMing.

“Hey aren’t you the wife of Kim DongHyun?” BaoMing avoided the question, “You are, aren’t you?” the report smiled from ear to ear. That also caught majority of the reporters’ attention. Most of the reporters started to crowd BaoMing, shoving her side to side. Lisa and Jaejoong tried to break the crowd around her, but they couldn’t.  The crowd begins to push her towards the stage making her trip on a wire and hitting her head on stage equipment.

“Ming!”

 Preview:

“It is just she suffered too much. To the point where I know she is no longer able to hold on.”

“What has left people asking question is, who is Kim DongHyun’s real wife?”

“Let her go and let her start over with somebody new. You and I both know well that with you she has suffered so much. It her best chance to start over. You also still have Minah to worry about.”

“AhYooMe”

“I always wanted an appa.”