Jeju 4

Life Goes On With or Without us

SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE POST...I TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER ASAP PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND SUPPORTING ME. ^^ ENJOY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

*= thought/ talk to self

 “What about me?” She stares at me, she was lost with words, “You don’t have to answer that.” I got and fix my jacket, “If you’re feeling better lets head to the hotel.” I offer her my hand and she took it. We both grab for the suitcase handle at the same time.

“I got it.” She took my hand off and we start walking together. As we walk I couldn’t help but look at her; the moonlight reflecting off her face making her already pale skin glim. Even though she is mix she actually really pretty. A smile slowly appears on her face making her even more memorizing.

“Can you stop staring at me?” I quickly look forward

“I wasn’t staring at you.”

“Please, I could feel you staring holes into my face.” She laughs

“You have horrible mood swings, you know that?”

“Why do you say that?”

“Just a while ago you were mad at me and hit me, you all of a sudden became nice to Minah and now you’re laughing. You’re like a pregnant person.”

“If I was pregnant I think you’ll see worse.”

“I guess this is how you are every month then, Minah is worse.” I can see her blush,

“Let’s not talk about this anymore and hurry to the hotel.” She quickens her pace with me after her.

 

It was almost 10 when we got to the hotel. BaoMing was fighting her sleep. BaoMing and I went up to her room her windows were huge and I could see the beach from there.
 

“BaoMing, you should get to sleep.”

“Ne…I’m going to go wash up first.” She walks into the bathroom as I looked around the room. I notice there was only one bed. * I guess I should give her the bed because she isn’t feeling well and it is her money.* “DongHyun shi can you hand me some sleeping clothes form my suitcase.” I was hesitant to open her suitcase up. I quickly grab a t shirt and long pants for her. I went and knocked on her door.

“BaoMing I got your clothes.” She opens the door and I hand her clothes to her. I felt like I my heart beat rise even though all I saw was her bare shoulder. I went and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. The door open and she came out drying her hair.

“Oh, you’re not asleep yet?” she asks

“Ani…I was waiting for you.” She slowly walks over to me and looks at my cheek, “It a good thing, we need to put some ointment on your cheek before it bruises,” she went and looked through her purse and pulls out a small capsule. “Let me help you apply it.” She opens the capsule and walks over and applies it. “Tomorrow we’ll boil an egg and rub it.”

“An egg?”

“Yes, and egg can help, but I’m not too sure either.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because you use an egg before it stops swelling.” She closes the capsule and puts it back in her purse, “Let’s go to sleep before it gets too late.” She climb on to the bed and puts a pillow next to her, “Why are you just standing there?”

“What?”

“Come to sleep.” She pats the spot on the other side of the pillow  

“You don’t mind me sleeping there.”

“I do, but right now I can’t risk anything happening to you so,” she pats the spot again, “hurry up and come sleep.” I walk to the other side, took off my jacket, and went to bed.

 

Arthur Pov  (Day 3)

When DongHyun woke up he was met with a sleeping BaoMing. She looked so peaceful to him. He lightly caresses her hair that was in her face. He quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom. BaoMing woke up by the shutting of the door.

“I guess he is up.”

♫ Ring♫

“Annyeong.”

“Noona~” Minwoo sounds like he was on the verge of crying

“What wrong Minwoo?”

“Otteke? DongWon won’t stop crying. He wants hyung and you.”

“Let me talk to him.” BaoMing can hear DongWon crying and the guys trying to cheer him up.

“DongWon ah, it is BaoMing umma.”

“BaoMing umma~.” DongWon cries

“DongWon ah, why are you crying?”

“I’m scared BaoMing umma.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because last night you and appa came home and when I woke up to find you and appa you guys were gone. And I found Minah ajumma.” He sniffs

“DongWon ah~ BaoMing umma and appa went to go buy some food, we’ll be back in a bit okay?”

 “Promise you won’t leave me like umma?”

“DongWon I promise I’ll never leave you like your umma did. Go back and play with the ajusshis they’re very worried about you.”

“BaoMing umma, I want to talk to appa.”

“Appa is in the bathroom, I’ll tell him to call later okay. Now go and play we’ll be home soon.”

“BaoMing Umma annyeong.”

“Annyeong DongWon ah.” She hung up the phone and sighs, “He such a crybaby but he so cute.” DongHyun was standing right behind BaoMing, “Oh, DongHyun shi.”

“Is everything alright?”

“Ne, Minwoo called and said DongWon was crying, but I got him to stop. I’m going to go and wash up and we can go buy stuff for lunch and go back to the beach house.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

SomeWhere

Lisa is at a café having lunch when somebody comes and sits across from her. She looks up and was surprise.

“Annyeong Song Ji Hyo or should I say Jung Lisa.”

“Hyuk Jae what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to talk to my old friend, can I not?”

“Why would you show yourself to me, you know that we’re after you.” He crosses his arms and leans back,

“Because I know you’ll never catch me and I know you’re watching over him. Don’t worry I’ll try my best not to harm your precious dongsae.” He smiles a Lisa, “Where is Jae at? I remember he use to run after you like a dog.”

“Don’t bring Jaejoong up. He isn’t involved in our private matters.”

“Oh how I miss those days.” Eunhyuk smiles, “Remember us?”

“I wish I couldn’t.” Lisa says angrily.

“Omo why are you getting all angry at me?”

“ I’ll tell you one thing, if you hurt BaoMing in any way I’ll make sure to kill you myself.” She gets up and leaves the café.

“She is still the same as 6 years ago.”

 

Back To BaoMing

DongHyun and BaoMing walks back from the store with bags of food.

“I bet they are starving.” Says DongHyun

“DongHyun shi,”

“hmm?”

“I was planning on throwing you guys celebration party tomorrow night is that okay with you guys.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because I know that this is your first tour and I just want to congrats you guys for suceeding.”

“That a good idea. Who would all be coming?”

“Lisa unnie and all the oppas and your managers, I’m just throwing a small party.”

“Okay.” He pauses, “BaoMing, I was wondering can we drop the formalities?” BaoMing looks at him.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean,” he puffs his cheeks, “can’t you try calling me oppa or something?”

“Umm, I’ll to think about that, but yes we can drop the formalities.”

“M-ming,” he hesitates, “Will you remarry after the divorce?” It was a very sensitive question to her.

“I don’t know. I’ll just take what life gives me. Umm…Hyunnie I have a favor to ask?”

“Ne?”

“Can we continue to decorate the baby room?”

“Waeyo?” DongHyun was curious

“I don’t know, I just want to for you and your future kids. I want to at least have this chance as a mother.”

“Okay. For what gender?”

“Girl.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because I think you’ll have a girl in the future, my room you can turn into a boy’s room.” After more walking the finally reach the house. “We’re back!” No one was in the house.

“I wonder where everybody went.”

“I don’t know either.” They can hear laughing coming from the pool area, “They seem to be at the pool. I’ll go put the food away you can go and see what they are doing.” BaoMing heads towards the kitchen. DongHyun heads to the pool, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo was trying to teach DongWon how to float; Jeongmin and Hyunseong were swimming back and forth while Minah sat on a lounge chair tanning.

“Oppa, your back!” Minah ran to hug DongHyun

“Appa! You cguys came back like BaoMing umma promised.” DongWon runs up the pool stair to DongHyun but slips, “Ow.”

“DongWon ah.” DongHyun pushes Minah aside and runs to DongWon, “Are you okay?” Minah pouts.

“I got a boo boo appa.” DongWon points to his knee, “It hurts.” He starts to cry

“DongWon ah, you’ll be fine; it is only going to hurt for a little bit. You’ll be fine.” DongWon gives him a smile and wipes his tears. The guys surroundthem and Minwoo picks up DongWon and walks back into the house.

“Let’s go in and have a look at your boo boo.”

“Oppa!” Minah stomps to DongHyun, “Why did you pick that kid over me?” she clings on to his arm.

“Minah, he is a child and he slipped, I would be a horrible person if I didn’t help him.” He walks into the house.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing just finished putting the groceries away, when she heard somebody sniffing. She turn and saw Minwoo carrying DongWon to the dining table.

“Minwoo, what happened?” Minwoo sets DongWon on a chair

“He slipped and hit his knees. He should be fine though.” Minwoo looks at DongWon, “You stay here, I’ll go and get an ice pack for you.” BaoMing walks over to DongWon.

“Are you okay DongWon?”

“Ne, BaoMing umma I just hit my knees a little. I cried only a little bit.”

“Wow you becoming a big boy aren’t you.” DongWon smiles at BaoMing

“Ne.”

“BaoMing umma is going to go get you some dry clothes and then we can make some lunch okay?”

“Can we make kimbap and some dakjook?”

“Kimbap and bulgoggi, we can make dakjook a different time.”

“Okay.” A frown slowly appears on his face, “BaoMing umma, when is my umma coming back?”

“I don’t know, but she’ll come back for sure.” Minwoo comes back with a small bag of ice and places it gently on DongWon’s knee. BaoMing goes back to the kitchen and starts preparing for lunch. DongHyun comes in to the kitchen and starts to help BaoMing with lunch. There was a silence in the kitchen.

“Ming ah, later me and Jeongmin are gonna go to the market and buy food, what do you need for tomorrow’s party?”

“Oh I actually got a list of things to buy; I’ll give that to you guys later.” BaoMing starts slicing the meat thinly.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

After lunch DongWon went back for a floating lesson with Minwoo while DongHyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong went to the market. After cleaning, the twins decide to go out to buy decoration, leaving the girls alone in the house alone. Minah was reading a magazine on the latest trends while BaoMing was preparing the ingredients for the dishes she was planning on making. Minah walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water; she stops and looks at BaoMing.

 “You’ve must have been so glad he came after you.” Minah smirks, “Because I knew I would have.” She takes a sip of her water and leans on the counter, “Did you guys do anything interesting?” BaoMing puts her knife down and looks at Minah.

“All we did last night was sleep, nothing else.” Minah tries to act surprise,

“REALLY? Even oppa and I do something interesting regardless if it was late or not.”

“Is this coming from a girl who has no respect for herself?” BaoMing was letting everything she had inside out, “You see Minah, you and I are different. I am a girl who has respect for myself, and I treasure everyone around me, no matter who. But you on the other hand can careless who you every night, even if they’re married or not, as long as you got money waiting for you at the end.” Minah face was getting red, BaoMing smirks, “Did I hit the spot? Are you going to go and tell your oppa now? Be my guest. But let me remind you of something, yours and his reputation is on the line not mine. So if you have nothing else to say or do I recommend you go back and read that little picture book they call a magazine.” Minah was speechless, she takes her water bottle and walks back to the living room. BaoMing picks up her knife and puts it back down “Aish…now I’m mad.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun, Jeongmin and Hyunmin walk around at the market buying the ingredients for the party tomorrow night. Hyunseong goes off in a different direction to buy the other ingredients.

“Jeongmin?”

“Ne hyung?”

“Can I ask you a question?” Jeongmin looks at him, “What is your relationship with BaoMing?”

“BaoMing and I are just friends, but my feelings are much stronger than that. But I won’t steal her from you.” Jeongmin went back to looking at vegetables, “Hyung what would you do if BaoMing gets pregnant again?”

“Why did you ask that question?” he became suspicious of Jeongmin

“I was wondering you know, something could happen again you’ll never know.”

“If BaoMing was pregnant again with my child I’ll make sure to take better care of her and the baby.” Jeongmin suddenly thought of something.

“Hyung I have an idea, let us play a game?”

“What kind of game?”

“First let’s make a bet, if I win you have to take extra care for BaoMing and if you win I’ll do anything you want.”

“Any?”

“Anything.” DongHyun looks at Jeongmin and smirks.

“Deal.” They shook on it

“Our bet will be on wrestling; a win-win game. Since it only between us, we’ll have a wrestling contest on the sand, later during the BBQ, with the guys.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongWon ran into the hallway with his a towel tied around his neck. BaoMing reading a book on the couch and Minah at the other end  glaring her down.

“BaoMing umma, look I’m a superhero.” DongWon run with both his arms out in front of him.BaoMing looks at him with a smile on her face.

“Daebak…who made you a hero?”

“Minwoo hyung.”

“Really?” DongWon runs and sit between her legs, “How about we go and find you some clothes to wear and get the meat ready for the BBQ.”

 “YEAH!” he runs to the room and she follows DongWon to the room. DongHyung and the guys walk into the house.

“Oppa.”Minah runs to him, “I miss you so much, you don’t know what a day it has been.” Jeongmin and Hyunseong walk around them and walk into the kitchen.

“Minah where is she?” He looks around, Minah gives him a confuse look.

“Why I’m right here.”

“Not you DongWon and BaoMing?”

“Oh her, she went to help that little boy to change.” DongHyun walks around her and goes into the hallway.

“ – why don’t you seem happy with appa?” DongHyun stops and peeks into the room. DongWon was standing on the bed with BaoMing at the side with his clothes in her hand.

“Why?” she ask

“Umma told me that when a boy and a girl get married it makes them happy. But appa seems happier with Minah ajumma.”

“No Minah ajumma and appa are just friends.” DongHyun walks in

“Yes, Minah ajumma and are just friends.” He wraps his arm around BaoMing’s shoulder.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Palli palli palli,” DongWon jumps onto the bed and lies down. She goes and pulls out a pair of tan short and a t-shirt, “BaoMing umma, why don’t you seem happy with appa?” She was surprised at his question.

“Why?”

 “Umma told me that when a boy and a girl get married it makes them happy. But appa seems happier with Minah ajumma.”

“No Minah ajumma and appa are just friends.” The door suddenly opens

“Yes, Minah ajumma and are just friends.” He wraps his arm around BaoMing’s shoulder, “I love BaoMing umma very much.” BaoMing stares DongHyun in disbelief,

*Did he really just say he loves me?* DongHyung had a huge smile on his face, “Since you’re here,” BaoMing steps out of his hold, “you can help him get ready for the BBQ.” She hands him the clothes, “Remember to bring a blanket.” She pinches DongWon cheek and walks out of the room meeting Minah in the hallway.

“Where is oppa?” she had her hands cross over her chest.

“He is helping DongWon change into his clothes for the BBQ. You are more than welcome to join us later.” BaoMing walks pass her

“Are you going back to the hotel tonight?” BaoMing stops

“Yes, and don’t worry I don’t plan on taking your man with me either. I don’t need his help.” BaoMing walks into the kitchen.

“We’ll see about that Han BaoMing.”