♥Feb. 12 ♥ (II)

Life Goes On With or Without us

BaoMing POV

Suddenly the walkway to the garden is lit up with little lights. I looked behind me and there was no one there I looked forward and all I saw was the garden. I slowly walk towards the stairs. As I walked down towards the end of the walkway, a heart sudden lite up around me. I heard more lights turn on. I turn back towards the porch. I saw five guys standing on the porch with their back facing me.

“Noona.” I heard Minwoo, “This is for you.” Then a song started

BOYFRIEND - SUPERHERO

I get hyper because of you
I get nervously excited
You thickly spread over me
You make me, you perfect me yeah

Oh after meeting you, only good things happen every day
You always smile so brightly, why is that so pretty?

Yes, I think I know, I think I know
You are my lucky super hero
I think I know, I think I know, the greatest light in my life

I felt so happy seeing them dancing and singing. Then I heard his voice. I looked around and saw him slowly walking towards the guys.

I’ll be your strength, always by your side, shiny star
I’ll protect you and the secret promises we have
I’ll be your light and I’ll have you too, shiny star
It needs to be you, the most precious person

He stood at the side smiling at me and clapping his hand with along with the music.

Every day is a reverse of my past boring days
After I met you, everything is changing even my littlest habits
Don’t think bad thoughts baby, our story is like a fairy tale
Ah, what do I do? What can I do to have you?

Oh, I try to stay calm but my heart pounds rub dub rub dub
You know that even if I don’t say it, I only have you in me

I look and no matter how much I look, you’re the prettiest super hero
No matter how much I look, I can’t believe there’s a girl like you

I’ll be your strength, always by your side, shiny star
I’ll protect you and the secret promises we have
I’ll be your light and I’ll have you too, shiny star
It needs to be you, the most precious person

I’m next to you, can you see me?
Promise me that we’ll be together forever

I saw EunMi and DongWon bring him a bouquet of flowers, he gave them his mic. He slowly walked over to me with his crutch under his left arm.

The guys stopped singing instead they were standing there watching him walking to me. They kept singing.

I’ll be your strength, always by your side, shiny star
I’ll protect you and the secret promises we have
I’ll be your light and I’ll have you too, shiny star
It needs to be you, the most precious person

I get hyper because of you
I get nervously excited
You thickly spread over me
You make me, you perfect me, my precious person

He tripped on the grass, I ran to him and help him up. He looked up at me with an embarrassed face.

“Are you okay?” I asked

“That wasn’t supposed to happen.” He mumbled under his breath. I picked up his crutch and put it under him. After he got his balance back he gave me the crushed flower, “Umm…Happy Birthday. Sorry about them being crushed.” I quickly took them.

“Thank you.” He started to blush. I peck his cheek. He blushed even harder. Everyone was outside, gasping and whispering.

“What was that for?” I gave him a smile and a hug.

“Happy Birthday Kim DongHyun.” I said. I walked back to the house. I left him stunned.

----

Everyone headed back inside after the big surprise. Lisa we came up to me and dragged to a room upstairs. She gave me a smile, which kind of scared me.

“Unnie, what are you smiling at?”

“Are you going to tell him at all?”

“Tell him what?”

“Your feelings.” I shrug, “That isn’t an answer, Ming.”

“There is no feeling there.”

“What was that kiss about?”

“It wasn’t anything special unnie. It is just like you kissing oppa as a thank you. A peck on the cheek.”

We hear somebody come through the front door. Lisa and I walks out of the room and looks over the railing. Nobody was there.

“BWOH!” I heard appa yell

Lisa and I ran to the living room. I stop Lisa from entering the room I peered in and saw appa was standing in front of DongHyun; Minah was standing next to DongHyun clinging on to his arm. Umma walked up to appa.

“Yeobo, calm down. This isn’t good for your health.” Said Mrs. Kim

“Abeoji.” (A formal way to say father) says Minah

Abeoji? Why did she just called him abeoji? It isn’t like they’re married.

“I’m not you’re abeoji!” he raised his voice again. Appa looked at Julia and she took the kids out.  Whatever they did must have made appa mad.

“Appa. Just listen to me this is all a misunderstanding.” Said DongHyun

“A misunderstanding?” Appa scoffs, “How many misunderstanding must you have to make a correct decision?”

 “Adul…you know this isn’t something you can just wipe clean, especially with Ming.” She shook her head, “Ming isn’t going to handle this well.”

Lisa came closer to me and whispers in my ear.

“What are they talking about?” I just shrug

I knew in my heart what they were talking about but I just didn’t want to admit it. Not now, not here, not today.

“How are you going to handle this?” ask Appa

“I don’t know.” He looked away.

“Oppa!” she whined

“Be quiet for a sec.” he raised his voice, “Things wouldn’t have been like this if you would have waited.”

“I waited long enough oppa.” She was almost in tears, “I waited to the point where I knew you were falling in love with that .”

SLAP!

“Appa!”

“Yeobo.”

“Mr. Kim”

Minah cover her cheek with tear filled eyes. Even I was shocked at what happened.

“Don’t you ever talk about my daughter-in-law like that. She worth more than you ever will. Even if she wasn’t married to DongHyun I would have still accepted her as my daughter.” He looks DongHyun, “It’s your decision DongHyun. Your wife and kids or this girl that calms she is with child.”

I feel my legs give out making me fall onto the floor, dropping a picture frame along with me. I didn’t know why I felt like this, I wasn’t planning on staying with him. Why did it hurt me so much?

“Ming.” Lisa tried to pick me up. My mind went blank, nothing was processing through it. I saw a pair of black shoe in front of me. I looked up and saw YooHwan in front of me. He quickly picked me up. He looked into my eyes.

“Don’t let them see you like this.” As he cups my face. I nod my head and walk into the room. I felt everyone’s eyes on me. I put on a fake smile as I saw Minah.

“Hello Minah.” I stood between appa and DongHyun. I could see him saying sorry with his eye.

“Ming.” I look at appa, “I’m guessing you heard everything we were talking about?” I nod. “What do you want to do about this guy?” he points at DongHyun.

I walked over to grab my bag, but JeongMin stops me. I looked at him and he shook his head. I took his hand away. I picked up my bag and took out a large yellow envelope and walk back to the small group.

“What is that?” ask DongHyun

“Our marriage contract.” Everyone looked at me in disbelief, “From four years ago. I believe you recognize your own signature.” I took it out and showed him

“Contract?” Appa was shocked, “What does this mean?”

“I’m sorry appa this was something between me and DongHyun. Our contract ended as soon as I caught HyukJae, which meant that our marriage also ended.” My eyes began to water, “So it means that he is free to marry whoever he wants.” I looked at Minah who had a smirk on her face.

FB

After leaving appa’s office I went to DongHyun’s lawyer’s office.

“Hello, Ms. Han.”

“Hello.” We both sat down

“So what did you want to talk to me about?”

“I want to ask you about the case behind DongHyun’s incident. We wanted to hold a case against the criminal-.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t release that information to you.” I was surprised

“Waeyo?” he looked through his file and pulled out some paper. He puts it out in front and clasp his hands together. I instantly recognize the contract.

“Ms. Han according this you are no longer Mr. Kim DongHyun’s wife and you guys are divorced.” Those words stayed in my mind. “If Mr. Kim wants to file a case he has to file it himself. I’m sorry again.”

FB Ends

BaoMing took a huge sigh and looks at Mr. Kim.

“I’m sorry appa.” She bows and looks at DongHyun “Thanks for everything today. Who would have thought that we would have the same birthday huh?” I smiled. I took out a little bag from my bag and hand it to him, “It may not be as meaningful as the event you just pulled out there but it is just a gift.” I looked back appa and umma, “Thanks again for tonight. I’ll leave the kids on your care. I have some things to do tonight.” I bow and head towards the door.

DongHyun grab a hold of my wrist, stopping me.

“I’m sorry.” I took a deep breath

“This was the big secret you guys were keeping from everyone. I kept bigger.” I look at his face, he stared at me, “I guess it was a good thing that I didn’t tell EunMi that you are her appa.” I removed his grip and walk out the door this time.

“Ming.” YooHwan followed me.

I was able to open the car door before he slammed it closed.

“Where are you going?”

“Why does it matter?” he sighs

“I’ll go with you. You shouldn’t spend your special day alone.”

 

Arthor POV

Lisa and the guys were getting ready to leave. DongHyun and Minah sat at the dining table across from his parents. Lisa came into the room followed by everyone else.

“Thanks for dinner.” She bows

“Lisa.” Said Mrs. Kim. Lisa turns around, “Find Ming please; I don’t know what she is going through right now. If you find her call me.” Lisa nods and leaves

Mr. Kim focus went back to DongHyun.

“So what are you going to do?” DongHyun stayed quiet, “Are you going to be responsible for her?” He stayed silent.

“DongHyun.” His mom said softly, “You’re not young anymore. You are already a father to two different kids with two different wives.” She looked pained, “I get it that you were lonely but that didn’t mean that you go around having kids with every girl you see on the street.” She looks at Minah, “Now that she is pregnant what are you going to do?”

DongHyun had his hands clasp together thinking about BaoMing, about all that she had done; she didn’t deserve any of it. All the things he did to her and how she repays him with kindness and love it just wasn’t right. How many times she shed blood for him, if he lived and died a thousand times he would never be able to repay her.

“I’ll be responsible for her.” Minah and his parents were surprise to hear his reply, “I’ll marry her and take care of the child.”

“DongHyun!” Mr. Kim raised his voice.

“You told me that I was no longer a child, which means I have to be responsible for actions.” He stood up, “I’ll marry her.” Minah had a huge smile, “After I clear things up with Ming.” DongHyun limps out of the room.

----

BaoMing and YooHwan sat at the bar. YooHwan watch BaoMing take shot after shot after shot. He wanted to stop her but he knew it would do know no good. BaoMing cried her eyes out as she watch people perform on stage. Every time somebody sang a sad love song she would cry a little bit. All she kept thinking about was about DongHyun.

 She stood and walk to the stage.

“I’m going to sing a song, about this man that I meet.” She chuckles, “And how stupid I was to go back to him.”

KIM JONG KOOK – MAN ARE ALL LIKE THAT

YH FB

He walks pass a park saw BaoMing swinging.

“Ming?” she looks at him, “What are you doing out this late?” YooHwan walks up to her. He saw the tears in her eyes “Why are you crying?”

BaoMing chuckles a little while crying.

“Hwan, are all guys the same?” she tears fell from her eyes, “Do they all deceive and trick girls who give their hearts to them?”

“Waeyo?”

“Or is it just because I’m different? Is it because that I’m not 100% Korean that is why I’m being isolated like this?” he grabs her and hugs her.

“How about this, why don’t we go karaoke. That might help a little bit.”

FB Ends

Her heart and anyone could see that. YooHwan remembers that face from 6 years ago when the guy that she liked tricked her. She sang her heart out that night and she was a fit as a fiddle the next day.

----

BaoMing POV

I woke up with a banging headache. I didn’t even know where I was. I looked around and realize I was at Lisa’s house. I got out of bed and head towards the kitchen. On the counter Lisa left a note along with some pills.

Ming,

Take this and rest. You come to work later.

♥ Unnie♥

 

I headed to my desk. There were tons of whispers and gossiping going around when I got there. I sat on my chair and picked up the newspaper when somebody snatched it out of my hands.

“Don’t read that?” said YooChun.

I looked up and saw all the oppas.

“What is going on?” I got up, and tried to grab the paper, “Why can’t I read it?”

They all look at each other with anxious faces. YooHwan snatches the newspaper from his hyung and handed it to me.

“Hwan.”

“She deserve to know.”

As soon as I read the headline I felt my world crumpled.

 

Former and Divorced Idol, Impregnates Model. Marriage to be announced.

No comment on how former wife taking the blow.

 

Preview:

“Hyung!”

“What is it? What is wrong Kwangmin?”

“Ppallli hyung! Come quick!”

“You don’t know?”

“About what?”

“Boyfriend will be continuing their activities”

“We have to stay here to protect him.”

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

Thanks for reading. ♥♥ Love you guys.