Dream

Life Goes On With or Without us

BaoMing Pov

After finishing the dishes I went upstairs to my room. I stop at his door and peek inside. He was already asleep.

“Huh,” I looked at my watch and mumble to myself, “You sleep so early now.” I open the door to my room and turn the knob, it was locked. “What do I do now? I don’t have the key.” I look at DongHyun’s door and walk to the front of his door. I was going to knock on the door but decided to go and sleep with DongWon. Right when I started to walk down the stairs I heard the door open behind me.

“Ming, what are you still doing up?” he asks. He was wearing a gray beater with pajama pants.

“Oh. Um I was going to go and sleep with DongWon.” I hesitated. He gave me a confuse look.

“Why?”

“My room is locked.” He walks towards my bedroom door and twists the knob back and forth. He scratches his head and sighs.

“Rocky, has the keys.” He looks back at me,

“Why does Rocky have the key to the room?”

“I give him the keys to the room that I don’t use because I don’t have any use for them. I forgot to ask him to give me the keys.” He looks at me, “Don’t bother DongWon and come sleep in my room.”

“I-it’s okay I can go and sleep with him.” I began down the stairs again. He quickly grab my wrist and pulls me back up the stairs.

“Don’t bother the kids.” He drags me to the room, closes the door, and walks toward the bed and sits. I stood in place he left me. I didn’t know why but when I walk into his room I felt shy; like I couldn’t do anything. “Are you going to come to bed?” he asked me.

“What?” I was shocked at the question. He smiles at me and walks towards me. He grab my hand and walk me towards the bed. In my mind I was telling my feet to stop but my body wouldn’t listen to me. He set me down on one side of the bed and walk to the other side.

“Why aren’t you laying down?”

“I don’t have any clothes to sleep in.” I made and excuse so that I could leave.

“You can wear my clothes.” He walks to the closet and grabs a white t-shirt and a pair of boxer. He hands it to me. “My pants might be to big so just take the boxer.” He went and lay down on the other side of the bed. I walk to the bathroom that was next to his closet and took a shower.

 

DongHyun Pov

I lay down on my bed, and I feel the other side of the bed lift up. She walked towards the bathroom. I watch as she close the door behind her. I look up the ceiling.

“When are you going to return my feelings?” I said to myself. I kept asking myself question before I fell asleep. I was awaken by the closing of the bathroom door, I felt my heart race at the sight of her. My shirt drape down to her perfectly shaped thighs, my boxer barely showed at least I think she was wearing it, and her damp hair framed her face perfectly. All I could was stare at her.

“DongHyun, are you okay?” I broke out of my trance. I swallowed my saliva.

“Yeah, Yeah, I’m alright.” She walks over to the draw drying her hair. She throws the towel into the hamper and sits on the bed.  She stared to look for something, “What are you looking for?”

“Pillows.”

“These are the only pillows I have.” she sighs, “Ming, if you don’t feel comfortable sleeping with me I’ll go sleep on the couch.” I grabbed my pillow and a small blanket.

“DongHyun.” I looked at her. She scared look on her face.

“What is wrong?” I ask anxiously

“Just sleep here.” She said softly, “It is your room after all.”

“What about you?” she looks at the bed and then back at me.

“It is just one night and we done this before.” She grabs the cover and pulls it over her. I went to the other side of the bed and laid down again. I don’t know how long I stared at her back but before I knew it I had my arms around her. I held her body against mine, I know I’ve done this with many girls, but with her it just felt better.

She fell asleep fast, she must have been really tired.

“Do I have to start from the beginning again?”

 

BaoMing Pov

I felt something heavy around my waist, when I open my eyes all I saw as a chest. I felt DongHyun’s chin on top of my head, I looked down and saw his arm around my waist and my around his. I slowly remove my arm and tried to remove his; he quickly tightens his grip on my waist.

“Don’t leave me.” He mumbles. I look up at him and notice his sad expression, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to happen.” A tear suddenly fall from his face. I wiped it from his face, his eyes slowly open and met with mines.

He looks down at me and notice that his arms were around me and let’s go. We both slowly get up and sit on the bed. He cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

“Are you okay?” I asked staring at his back. He gave me a confused look, “You- you were crying in your sleep so I thought maybe there was something wrong.” He quickly wipes his face.

“Nothing, it was just a dream.” He quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I went and grab my clothes when I hear Julia yelling.

“You can’t just barge in like that! Young master is still asleep.”

“I don’t care.” It was Minah, “I want to see DongHyun now!” I could hear footstep coming up the stairs. I move away from the door when it burst open. I saw it in her face that she was surprise to see me.

“What are you doing here?” she looks at me from head to toe, “In oppa’s clothes?” I already knew she would have gotten the wrong idea. She grabs my shoulder, “What did you two do last night?”  I push her hand away. Julia was right at the door.

“Julia go and find Rocky for me.” Julia goes back down the stairs. I look back at Minah “We didn’t do anything.”

“You’re lying. If you guys didn’t do anything then why do you have his shirt on?”

“It is none of your business.” I grab my clothes off the draw.

SLAP!

I felt my cheek sting from her hit. “I’m not stupid enough to think that you and my oppa will do nothing when you two are alone together.”

“Yah! Song Minah.” DongHyun yells, “What are you doing?”  He looks at me, “Ming are you okay?” he touches my face but I push his hands away. Rocky ran up the stairs.

“Ming ssi I heard you were looking for me?” I took a quick look at DongHyun.

“I’m fine. I think it is better if you clear things up with your girlfriend first.”  I turn to Rocky, “I need you to open my bedroom for me.” Rocky walks towards my door and opens it.

“Ming.” I heard DongHyun, “Can we talk later?”

“That depends what you mean by later. I have to take DongWon to school.” I walk into my room and close the door. I felt the tears fall from my face. “Babo…” I scoff, “What are you thinking?”

Arthur POV

BaoMing walks down the stairs and saw that everyone was having breakfast, and  that means everyone was having breakfast.

“Good MorningUmma.” Says EunMi

“Good Morning, BaoMing umma.” Says DongWon

“Morning kids.” She put on a fake smile. DongHyun and Minah were also at the table staring at her. “Dong Won ah are you ready for school?” DongWon nods and gets off his chair.

“You aren’t going to eat breakfast?” ask DongHyun

“I’ll grab something on the way back.” She grabs DongWon’s backpack, “Julia can you keep an eye on EunMi til I get back?”

“Yes Ming.” BoaMing walks out the door with DongWon.

----

Jaejoong walks into the office with a huge smile. He had a bouquet of lilies with him.

“Jae.” Says YooChun, “What is with the flowers?” YooChun notices the smile on Jaejoong’s face. “Wait don’t tell me. After almost ten years of waiting she finally said yes?”

“I didn’t really ask her out but it is getting there.”

“Daebak Jae.”

“If you don’t mind I’m heading there now.” Jae walks towards Lisa’s office.

Lisa was sleeping on her desk with headphones on. Jaejoong slowly closes the door and walk towards her. He put the flowers on her desk.  He slowly inches closer to her face and smiled.

“So cute.” He grabs a sticky note from her desk and writes on it. He sticks it on her computer screen. “See you later.” He leaves the room.

-----

BaoMing walks into the house and is welcome by EunMi’s hug. BaoMing picks her up happily. DongHyun stood at the living room doorway looking at BaoMing.

“Ming,” he says, “Sorry for earlier.” BaoMing put EunMi down and walks towards him. EunMi runs to the kitchen.

“It okay.” She sighs, “I’m use to it by now.”

“Ming-,”

“Don’t worry about me.” BaoMing looks around

“She left already.”

“What?”

“I made her leave after breakfast.” He sighs, “She was getting on my nerves.” BaoMing smirks, “What?”

“Nothing.” BaoMing crosses her arms, “Just never thought that you’ll get tired of her. Surprisingly you did.” She grabs DongHyun’s jacket and hand it to him, “Put this on.”

“Why?”

“We’re going to the agency and your coming with me.”

“Why do I have to come?”

“So that I can keep my eyes on you, ppalli.”

“What about EunMi?”

“She’ll be fine, plus an agency isn’t the best place for little kids.” She grabs his wrist and walks out towards the car. DongHyun stops her. “What?”

“Why don’t we walk or take the bus?”

“Walk?” BaoMing was surprised. DongHyu takes a hold of her hand.

“Yes, take a walk and then take the bus to the agency.” He walks towards the parks with her hand in his. She tries to take her hand from his grip. “If you keep trying to take your hand out I’m going to hug you instead.”

“What?”

“If I remember correctly when we’re out in public we have to act like a lovely couple.” he quickly grabs her waist and smiles.

-----

YooHwan walks over towards YooChun and EunHye.

 “Yah, hyung.” Says YooHwan

“What do you want?” ask YooChun

“Ming and DongHyun are coming by in a bit. Lisa noona wants the team in the office before they get here. So if you and ‘noona’ are done talking we need you in the office with the paper work that Lisa told you to look at. And don’t forget to tell Junsu too.” YooHwas winks at EunHye before leaving. Junsu was talking to ShinHye over coffee. YooChun and EunHye were looking into a case that they just got. Jaejoong and Lisa were in the office chatting. YooHwan sighs, “Why does it seem like I’m the only one without someone.”

“Hwannie.” YooHwan turns around and see BaoMing walk in with DongHyun’s arm around her waist. BaoMing quickly notices it and removes his arm and runs to give YooHwan. DongHyun felt his heartbeat race and jealous rise. “YooHwan,” BaoMing looks at YooHwan, “Is there something wrong with you? You look kind of sad.”

“No,” he sighs and looks at DongHyun, “C’mon Lisa is waiting for you guys.”

 

Everyone sat around the table in Lisa’s office. “So in the past couple of days we have observed DongHyun closely.” Says Jaejoong, “We haven’t notice anything unusual, but always keep your eye out for people.”

“So what should we be looking for?” ask BaoMing

“Just keep an eye out for DongHyun.”

“What can I do?” ask DongHyun

“There isn’t really anything you can do except be where we can keep an eye on you.” Just then two agents come into the building with a criminal. He looked like a drug dealer. One of the agents looked injured and was trying his best to keep the criminal calm.

“DongWook.” BaoMing was surprise to see him there. He was bleeding through his shirt. BaoMing ran out of the office. DongHyun followed her along with everyone else in that room.

BaoMing went and supported DongWook on the other side. He looks and was surprise to see her there too. “Ming what are you doing here?”

“I should be asking you the same question.” She takes a look at his wound, “I need someone to take over and I need a nurse over here.” Junsu runs to get another agent to help.

“A nurse?” ask DongWook

“We have our own medical staff here, for people like you.”

“Why do I feel like that isn’t a joke?” DongWook gave her a faint smile, trying to hide the pain. One of the other agents comes and grabs the criminal. BaoMing and a nurse help DongWook towards the hospital wing.

“Yah!” yells the man, “Let go of me!” He had blood coming from his head also. YooChun looks at Lisa.

“We need to take him to the hospital wing also, if we want answers from him.” Lisa nods in agreement, “Take him to the hospital wing.” The guards take the man to towards the hospital wing.

 

BaoMing slowly help DongWook onto the bed. DongWook winces in pain as he sat, the blood was bleeding through his shirt.

“What happen?” ask BaoMing as she slowly s his shirt.

“I wasn’t careful and he shot me.” He exhales sharply, “But it was a good thing I was able to disarm him before anybody else was hurt.” BaoMing saw the bullet hole on his side. The nurse saw it too.

“We need to get him under right now.” The nurse runs off to grab another nurse. BaoMing looks at him, and he chuckles back at her.

“What are you laughing about?”

“I suppose to be all strong and mighty, but I’m here like this.” BaoMing smiles back at him.

“I never-,” she was cut off with a gunshot. Everyone ducked; some ran out of the wing.

“NOBODY MOVES!” Yells the gunman. DongHyun and the crew ran into the hospital wing dodging everyone there. “I want Kim DongHyun’s wife.”

 

 

 

Preview:

“Give me Park DongHyun’s wife and I’ll leave here without anyone being harmed.

“I’m DongHyun’s wife. I’m the one you want.”

 

“Andwe!”

“Ming!”

“DongHyun ah!”

“Boyfriend got disbanded because of me”

 

“DongHyun really wants to get back on stage and the only way is to keep him going.”