Bwoh?

Life Goes On With or Without us

*=thoughts to self

 

BaoMing and Yoohwan are walking in back towards the mansion. BaoMing mind still thinking about what she saw before she left. The way she saw DongHyun holding Minah in order to protect her from the shots, it hurt her even more.  YooHwan notices BaoMing begsn to fall behind.

“Ming, are you okay?” He turns to look at her, “Are you hurt anywhere?” he hold her arm

“Ne…Right here.” She points to her chest, her head lowers. YooHwan was speechless; he didn’t know what to do. He was never in this kind of situation before. All he could do was pull her in to his embrace.

“Mianhae, Ming.” Just like that BaoMing broke. YooHwan have never seen BaoMing like this…so weak. He felt her warm tears fall onto his shoulder; he heard the sadness in her breathing. Throughout the garden all you could hear was her cry. When did this strong girl ever get so weak, so vulnerable he thought to himself.

Flashback

BaoMing at the age of 16 is surrounded by a group of teenagers.

“Go back to where you came from.” Said a boy

“We don’t speak ching-chong.”Comment a girl. Everyone starts to laughs. BaoMing has her head down trying her best to ignore the group. She tries to walk away but is push down by a guy.

“And where do you think you’re going?”

“Why waste your breath, she probably can’t understand you anyways.”

“Yah, you guys leave her alone.” A 20 year old YooHwan runs towards BaoMing.

“Let go you guys.” The group runs off

 “1Ni hai hao ma?” ask YooHwan, BaoMing nods and walks away from YooHwan. She stops and looks at YooHwan and bows.

2Xiexie ni”

Flashback ends

He starts to pat her head to calm her down.

“I’m sorry I can’t do anything to help you. All I can give to you is comfort.” BaoMing pulls herself from his embrace and wipe her tears

“Thanks YooHwan, I really needed that.”

“Ming…if you need anything remember I’m here.” He took off his blazer and put it on BaoMing.

“Ne.” she sees a black figure move behind YooHwan, “YooHwan!” she pushes him out the way and shoots her gun. The figure throws a knife and hits her in the shoulder. “Ahh.”  BaoMing falls to her knee. YooHwan shoots at the attacker but he was already gone.

“Ming, are you okay?” he looks at the knife embedded in her left shoulder.

“I’m alright.” She tries to pull the knife from her shoulder, “Go after him, you can’t let him get away.” BaoMing begins to pant.

“No I can’t leave you here. What if he comes back?”

“He won’t I’m not his target; I’m just the distraction.” She slowly pulls the knife, “ahh,” she groans

“Don’t do that.”

“Don’t worry YooHwan I won’t die.”  She pulls the knife completely out from her shoulder and gets up in pain, “This is nothing compare to how I felt my whole life.” YooHwan looks at her in surprise, “C’mon lets go back to the mansion we aren’t too far. He probably is getting close.” Just then two figure shows up.

“Are you two alright?” ask YooChun

“Mmm” she nods, “We should get back the attacker is around here somewhere he isn’t safe. We have to move quickly.” there are beads of sweat coming down her face.

“Okay let’s go then.” YooChun led the way. Junsu notice that there is something wrong with BaoMing but decides not to say anything.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lisa runs in with Jaejoong following behind her.

“Is everyone alright? I heard a gunshot not too long ago.” she asks around

“We are alright my dear.”

“That is good.” Lisa looks at DongHyun holding a sleeping Minah, “It seems like everyone is safe.” Jaejoong looks around ang walks up to one of the guard.

“Did nobody come back yet?” he asks

“YooChun sunbae and Junsu sunbae came back but left right when they heard somebody scream.”  Lisa thought her ears where deceiving her.

“Scream?”

“Ne, I actually thought it was you sunbae.” The color flushes from her face. Lisa became scared and ran towards the back door. Jaejoong went and grab her arm before she ran out the door.

“Let me go Jae.”

“I know you’re scare but we can’t be sure. You are acting too rash. Calm down.” Lisa tries to break away from his grip.

“What are you two love birds doing?” Lisa looks to see YooChun walking towards them. Jae lets go of Lisa arm, “First we found those two in the garden alone together and now you two.” He shook his head

“It not what you think.” Lisa replies suddenly

“Right now isn’t the time to play around. Is everyone okay in there?” BaoMing says abruptly

“Yes everyone is alright.” says Lisa. BaoMing walks into the house, with YooHwan right behind her. She stops in hertracks when she saw Minah asleep on DongHyun shoulder. Mrs.Kim saw her and quicky stood up.

“BaoMing, you’re okay.” that caught everyone’s attention even DongHyun’s. Mrs.Kim walks and hugs BaoMing, “I thought something might have happen to you.” DongHyun stood up waking Minah. He didn’t know why but he wanted to run up and embrace his wife too.

“No I’m okay umma. Don’t worry.” BaoMing looks at DongHyun and sighs in relief that she was okay.

“Come, come sit.” Mrs.Kim pulls her towards the couch. She walks towards DongHyun and stood in front of him. He was zoned out, he felt like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders after seeing her.

“I see that you’re doing fine.” She looks at him, “Is your friend okay?” DongHyun totally forgot about Minah.

“Yes we’re fine.” He tries to act cold.

“That is good then.” BaoMing could feel the blood dripping from her shoulders, “I guess you should send her home before it gets too late. I would understand if you don’t come home tonight.” She gives him a warm smile and turns back to her comrades.

“Oppa let go home I’m tired.”  Minah whines. DongHyun nods and turns around to bid his parents goodbye. When he bows to his parents he notices red spot where BaoMing was standing. He bent down to touch it.

“What is that?” asks Mrs.Kim

*Blood!* he walks towards BaoMing and grabs her arm and turns her around

“Ahh,” she screams in pain, “what are you doing?” she tries to loosen his grip but she was too weak. DongHyun doesn’t bother to answer and pulls the blazer down. He saw her wound on her shoulder; she tries to pull up the blazer. “Let go Kim DongHyun.”

“No!” he looks at her and gets everyone attention, “Why would you do this?” he looks straight into her eyes, “Why are you risking you’re life to protect a man like me, huh? I’m not worth your life.” tears began to form in her eyes. YooHwan walks towards DongHyun and grip onto his wrist,

“Let her go DongHyun.”

“Who gives you the right to tell me what to do?” The tears from BaoMing eyes didn’t stop as she listens to the men conversation.

“I’m her friend.”

“Well I’m her husband.” BaoMing’s head became heavy and she felt dizzy. She put her other hand on DongHyun and removes it.

“I think it is best if you worry about your friend over there and not me. She is your priority I’m just someone who is walking by in your life.” BaoMing’s eyes began to become heavy and the room started to spin.

“Ming, are you okay?” YooHwan asks, DongHyun looks at her too.

“I don’t kno” she collapse

“BaoMing” DongHyun caught her, “BaoMing! BaoMing!” he shakes her, “Somebody call the hospital!” YooHwan takes out his phone.

“Ming! Ming!” Everyone runs to her side and saw her wound

“Ming stay with us, you can’t go. Not yet.” Lisa starts to cry, “Ming ah, opens your eyes. You guys can’t leave us.” Everyone ears perks up hearing Lisa.

“Bwoh?” asks DongHyun

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1: Are you okay?

2: Thank you

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DUH DUH DUH DUN!!!!

Pay close attention to the next chapter secrets are to reveal.

Thanks for reading hope you guys liked it.

Saranghae, Wo ai ni, I love you

Pliz leave a comment below and for those who drop by once in a while please subscribe. Thank you very much.