A Secret

Life Goes On With or Without us

* = thought/ talk  to self

 

BaoMing Pov

When I woke up everything was blurry. I felt the medicine working, I felt drowsy, but I could still hear people talking.

“Is she going to be fine?” spoke a female

“Yes, she is going to be alright; but I’m sorry for your lost.” A male voice spoke; not too long after the door close.

“How am I going to tell her?” said the same female voice

“It okay, all we need to do is worry about her.” A different male voice spoke. I felt fatigue come over me before they conversation could continue.

When I was finally awake I saw somebody sleeping on the couch in the room.  It was Lisa unnie.

“Unnie~” she got up as fast as lightening.

“Ming you’re awake.” She looks like she had tears in her eyes. Lisa walks over and hugs me, “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

“Unnie.” She pulls away

“Yes.”

“Did I-.” My hand went straight to my abdomen. She looks at me when her tears began to water. She nod and look away. I felt my tears come down my face then I heard screaming, I didn’t realize it was me until Lisa hugs me.

“Ming calm down. Calm down.”

“Unnie, I want my baby. I want my child.” I cried onto her shoulder, “I want my baby.”

*Sorry unnie, I need everyone to believe this.*

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Arthur POV (24Hours Ago)

When Jeongmin arrived at the hospital with BaoMing she was already unconscious.

“We need assistance here!” Jeongmin yells with her in his arm, “Palli!” A couple of nurses and doctors run with a rolling a bed. Jeongmin places her on the bed and they run quickly to the emergency room. Jeongmin and Hyunseong follow but is stop at the door. DongHyun and the rest of Boyfriends arrive not too long after.

“How is she?” ask a frantic Minwoo

“We don’t know.” Replies Hyunseong, he avoid looking at his hyung.

“Hyung what did you do to her?” ask Jeongmin

“I did nothing.”

“That can’t be, she was alright when we talked to her.” Says Kwangmin, “You must have done something.”

“I didn’t-.” he pauses as he remembers his conversation with Minah over the phone.
He was mad at her from the scene he saw with YooHwan. Did she hear what he said. He walks to the door.

“Han BaoMing, you better be okay. I didn’t mean anything I said. I was just mad.” He hits the door, “Yah do you hear me?” Hyunseong and Youngmin drag him back to sit

“Hyung don’t cause anymore commotion. There are other people here too.” Says Hyunseong.

“She must have heard what I said, that why she acted like that.” A couple minutes later the door opens, one of the doctors come out with a clipboard

“Are any of you the patient’s family?”

“I’m her husband.”  

“Your wife is having a miscarriage; we need you to give us an answer.The longer we stale the more likely she will be in danger.”

“What are you guys going to do?”

“We have to abort the fetus, it is no longer alive.” Boyfriend was all surprise,

“Please save my wife.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing refuse to talk to anybody. She felt like her life was flip upside down. She didn’t want to talk or make contact with anybody. She decided to take a walk out in the garden. She sits on a bench and watches the little kids who were sick at the hospital play with each other. A ball rolls to her feet.

“Sorry Unnie.” Syas a little girl, BaoMing picks up the ball and hands the ball to the little girl.

“It is okay, go and play with your friends.”

“Thanks you unnie.” She took the ball and ran off with the little kids.

“BaoMing Ajumma!” she heard a familiar voice, “BaoMing Ajumma!”

“DongWon.” BaoMing smile as the little boy ran towards her and gave her a hug. Jessica was right behind him. “Annyeong.”

“Annyeong ajumma, what are you doing here? You’re in hospital clothes too. Are you sick?”

“Ajumma got in to a little accident. Nothing to serious, I’m going back home tomorrow.”

“Oh. I’m going to go play with my friends I’ll back. Umma I’m going to go.” Jessica nods in reply and he runs off. Jessica takes a seat next to BaoMing.

“So why are you really here?” ask Jessica. BaoMing hesitated to answer her, because no one was really supposed to know beside her and her family.

“I…I had a miscarriage.” The memory came flooding back to her. Jessica puts her arm around

“I’m sorry to hear about that.” BaoMing wants to cry but holds her tears back, “I didn’t know you were married.”

“It was an arranged marriage. There isn’t really any love between the two of us.”

“So what happen? How did this all happen?”

“Yesterday I invited his friends a couple of my friends to stay over for dinner. It was getting late so I asked his friends to sleepover, since they lived farther. My male friend was helping me get some pillows when I slip. We both fell onto the ground, and he saw it and thought wrong. So when I went and tried to apologize, he was talking on the phone with somebody. So I eavesdrop on his conversation.” She wipe her tears, “I found out he never really wanted the child.” She sighs, “I didn’t know what happen, I didn’t know if it was from the fall or my emotion my stomach just started to hurt, it felt like a cramp maybe 5 to 10 times worse. It was so bad that I blackout before I was taken to the hospital. When I woke up last night, my unnie told me that I had a miscarriage.”

“Mianhae, I really wish I could do something.”

“It is okay. Even I couldn’t do anything. So when are you guys leaving the hospital?”

“Around this evening.”

“Jessica unnie, I still want to ask you a question.”

“Kim DongHyun.”

“Bwoh?” BaoMing was astonish

“His name, DongWon appa’s name is Kim DongHyun.” She gave a small smile, “I’ll do anything to let DongWon meet his father just once.” BaoMing saw the sadness in Jessoca’s eyes as she look at her son playing with the other kids.

“What if I could make that possible?” Jessica looks at BaoMing, “What if I look for him for you two?”

“How are you able to do that?”

“It my job to find people, I just need a little information.”

“I can’t pay you for your service.” BaoMing puts her hand on Jessica’s shoulder.

“No fee, as long I can help DongWon find his appa and he is happy that will be my payment.”

“Can you really do that?”

“Yes I can, but on one condition.” BaoMing puts up her index finger, “You aren’t allow to leave him if he comes back to you.” Jessica nods

“I agree, but I have a request.”

“What is it?”

“I know it is very last minute but I want to ask you to take DongWon in for a while. I can’t risk him going back with me until I find another place to stay.” BaoMing hesitates to answer

“Okay. I’ll let you know when you can drop him off.” BaoMing looks at her watch, “I should be getting back. I’ll see you guys later.”  

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing Pov (48 Hours Ago)

“That is too late.” I heard Jeongmin yell, “We’ll have to take her.” The pain in my stomach was somewhat bearable. It really hurt but not as much as my heart. I took the fake blood that I always carried around for missions and pop it open.

“Are you okay?” I felt DongHyun touch my hand. I looked at him, but all I felt was hatred and emotion raging inside me.

“Don’t touch me.” I moved my hand away.  I felt the pain jolt up inside me.

“I’ll carry her to the car Hyung.” Jeongmin slowly walks over and carries me bridal style, I didn’t want to see the look on his face as Jeongmin carried me, so I fake a black out.

“Noona!” I heard one of the twins scream out to me, I ignore everyone.

*Mianhae everyone I have to do this.*

“We have to hurry.” I felt Jeongmin run with me in his arm towards the door with someone behind him. Not too long after I felt my body laid on the seats of a car. “Hyunseong hurry we don’t have much time.”  They engine started and we were off to the hospital. I open my eyes Jeongmin was sitting in the back with me while Hyunseong drove.

“Jeongmin.” I tried to sit up with the pain in my stomach

“BaoMing,” both of the guys were surprise, “You shouldn’t move too much it not good for you.”

“I’m fine, the baby was just reacting to my emotion and I- ow.”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine but,” I groan, “But I don’t know how much longer I can handle the pain.” The guys look clueless, “Sorry if I scare you guys back there, it was for the best.”

“BaoMing shi, were you arcting back there?” ask Jeongmin, he was worried; I nodded, “Why?”

“It between me and your hyung, I’m not allowed to tell anyone. But I want you two to keep this as a secret, I’m going to fake a miscarriage.” I sat up in a more comfortable position.

“Waeyo?” asks Hyunseong

“You can ask your hyung that question. But promise me that you two won’t tell anyone.” There was silence.

 

When we got the hospital I fake it again. I felt Jeongmin put me on the bed and I felt them roll me into the emergency room. When I knew that I got in I got up and talk to the doctors and ask them to help me. It took me a little convincing but I was able to. Due to the fact that the baby was giving me pain they gave me pain killers and I stayed in the hospital for a couple of days.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Arthur Pov (48 hours later)

BaoMing walked inside her room in her casual clothes, she knew that lying about the miscarriage was a horrible thing to do but it was the best. She didn’t want DongHyun to keep something he didn’t want. I could still hear his conversation with Minah.

Flashback

“You’re talking about her…it all for show. I don't really care for her or that thing inside of her. No, why would I? I have you. I bet you if I give money to her she’ll leave just like that.If I could ask her for an abortion I would.”

Flashback end

“I guess we are going to have to hurry this mission up so that no one knows.” The door opens up to find DongHyun standing with balloons and lunch.

“Can I come in?” he asks nervously. BaoMing just look the other way. DongHyun walk slowly towards her with the bag of food in his hands. He sets the food on the table and rolled it to the bed, “Umma said that you haven’t eaten anything so I bought you some food. I didn’t know what you want.” She didn’t answer him she just slowly starts to eat, “Mianhae I -.”

“You don’t have to be sorry about anything.” She said coldly, “I knew it was meant to be, I guess it was better off that the child didn’t exist either.” DongHyun was confuse, didn’t she want the child.

“What are you saying BaoMing?” She scoffs

“Weren’t you the one who didn’t want the child? The one person who said if he could he would ask me to abort the baby.” DongHyun was surprise at the statement, “I guess you got what you wanted, so after all this is over I want a divorce. I also want to add something to the contract…everything I have and own after the contract ends you aren’t allowed to take away. Also in order for me to protect you we must act as a couple in public.” DongHyun takes out his phone and calls his lawyer.

Bang Bang Bang

BaoMing quickly grabs DongHyun and pulls him down on the floor. Their faces were inches apart from each other. DongHyun couldn’t stop staring at her.

“You stay here, I’m going to go and check it out.” She said as she slowly walk crawl towards the door, DongHyun quickly pulls her back.

“No you can’t go out there.” She pulls from his grasp and continues towards the door.

“Call YooHwan and Jae oppa to come here quick.” She runs out of the room.

 

To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the update. Been very busy lately but i promise to finsiht this story for all of you guys.