Reunited?

Life Goes On With or Without us

The concerted started and the fans began pouring in. From the upper levels to the floor level was filled not one seat was empty. Not too longer after the concert began numerous people were escorted out from hyperventilating. That wasn’t the case for BaoMing and her group. Everyone’s eyes were wide open and looking everywhere. Jessica and DongWon were on the side stage with BaoMing looking at the performances. They were in awe, Jessica was amazed at the man who she use to call husband, and she remember when he use to sing to her. Those were that days.

BaoMing looks around the stage and notices nothing wrong.

“Ming, do you copy?”  Ask YooChun from the radio

“I can hear you.”

“Do you see anything suspicious down there?”

“Not sign of movement down here. What about from up there?”

“Nothing. We’re clear up here.”

“At this rate we won’t catch him.”

Boyfriend was on their last song for the night and there was no movement at all. Pretty soon everyone started to leave and the seats became empty. The group gathers and agrees that it would be a safe decision to the boy band to their van, because there were a lot of crazy fans and it would be too crowded.

“Ming!” DongHyun runs after her, “So I everything safe?”

“Not yet, we have to make sure there isn’t anyone after you first.” The group circles the boys, Jessica and DongWon. But they did get too far before

BANG!

“Cover them!” BaoMing yells. There were at least two guys to each member and two guards with Jessica and DongWon, trying to take them back behind the wall.  The main team, (that is Baoming’s group), cover the outer circle. They had their guns out and ready to shoot.

“Umma, I’m scared.” Cried DongWon, DongHyun goes over and hugs him and Jessica.

“Eveything is going to be alright.” He looks at Jessica, “Sorry SooYeon-ssi for dragging you into this.” Jessica felt her face burn up.

BANG!

Another gunshot shuts the light in the hall.

“Keep close to your person!” Yells Baoming,“I’m going forward. Junsu, YooChun, follow me.” They walk forward into the dark hall. At first there was silent then a whole lot of gun shots.

“Junsu! Hurry!” yell YooChun. They pop out in front of the group, “Ppalli we have to run towards the other exit. There are too many of them in the front.” The group gets up and runs towards the other exit.

“Wait!” DongHyun stops, “What about BaoMing?”

“She doing her best to hold them up.” said Junsu, “Don’t let her sacrifice go to waste.” He grabs DongHyun by the arm, but he yanks it back.

“No, we have to go back for her.”

“You can’t go back there.” Junsu yells, “This mission is to protect you, no one else. So you better hurry your little .” DongHyun takes Junsu’s gun and runs down the hallway.

“Hyung come back!” DongHyun heard his memembers calling for him, but he kept running forward.

 

BaoMing was using a couch as a shield; she had 2 flesh wounds on her face. There were already 3 people dead and about 5 more still shooting. But there was one guy who was standing at the far end just staring at all this.

“Han BaoMing! You are no use for us! Just give us what we want.”

“Over my dead body.” She gets up and starts to shoot; she gets one guy in the knee then quickly hides again.

“Impressive, 4 guys down by yourself.” Eunhyuk laughs, “But how long can you keep this up?”

Bang! Bang! Bang!

BaoMing flinch at each shot. Then she saw a figure running towards her, she aims for the figure when she realized it was YooHwan. YooHwan came and sat next to her.

“Why did you come back?”

“I have to take you back.”

“Why?”

“DongHyun refuses to leave without you.”

What happen a moment ago

DongHyun runs towards the dark hallway but gets disarmed and put down by YooHwan.

“YooHwan let me go.”

“What are you thinking? Ming is over there saving your life. She wants you to run to safety not run back for her.” YooHwan picks up the gun and lets DongHyun go, “I’ll go back for her.”

“I want to come with you.”

“No!” he points the gun at DongHyun, “No tourist is allowed on the job.”

“Hwan,” say Lisa, “Bring her back safely.” YooHwan nods

Back to Present

 YooHwan pants, “He holding us back.” He looks at BaoMing, “He isn’t the only one though. Everyone won’t leave without you.”

“This isn’t the time.”

“On the count of three we’ll both shoot and run.” She looks at him, “Trust me.” He looks over the couch, “Okay.  One…two…three.” BaoMing and YooHwan gets up and starts to shoot randomly making everyone hide, even EunHyuk. They both run to the hall.

 

The group is sitting in the middle of the hall while the guards stand up.

“You hear that?” said Lisa

“Footsteps.” Jaejoong aims for the hall, “Everybody back to your spot.” Everyone got up ready to run in the opposite direction.

Pretty soon two figures showed up.

“Don’t shoot it just us!” yell YooHwan.  Everyone had smiles on their faces as soon as they saw BaoMing and YooHwan together. BaoMing ran to the group, no hugs, and no kisses.

“Hurry we have to move.” She sighs, “There aren’t a lot down there but I know he has back up somewhere. We have to get of the building as soon as possible.” She walks right pass DongHyun towards the other end of the hall. .

“I had guards go around the exits; he has men at every door.” Said Jaejoong. BaoMing curse under her breath.

“What do we do now?” she paced back and forth, “We have to go through the concert doors. That the quickest and easiest way to get out of here.” Lisa thought about it and agreed with her.

“We’ll take our same position. YooChun and Junsu will be on the bridge looking out the seat with snipers. Jae oppa we’ll need some of your men to get to those upper seats and over look YooChun and Junsu’s blind spots.  YooHwan I need you and your men to stay on stage to make sure there isn’t anybody in the seats. Jae oppa and Lisa unnie you guys will take them to the exit.”

“What about you?” said Lisa, “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to go up top and keep an eye on you guys; making sure you guys get to the exit safely.” BaoMing goes and grab a huge suit case from behind the curtains and opens it up. There were different types of guns laid out.  She pick out a sniper and a mini machine gun, (sorry not really good with gun names).

“You guys move on my go.”  She swung a gun over her shoulder and walks away.

“Ming,” DongHyun grabs her wrist. She looks at his hand then at him, “Don’t do this.” He pleads

“Mr. Kim now isn’t the time to play these games.” She removes his hand, “My job is to make sure you get out there safely.  That my job as your protector.” She sighs, “I left something for you in the baby room. When you get back, go get it.”

BaoMing jumps off the stage and heads up the stairs to the highest place she could find without losing track of the group.  She sets up her guns and ammo. She whistles.

“That our signal.” said jaejoong, “C’mon.”  Jaejoong, Lisa and about 8 other guards the group towards the door. Everyone was scared and in panic mode, ready to jump if they could. BaoMing was looking all over the room, making sure that no one was in the hall.

“Who are you looking for?” BaoMing turns around and get slap by someone. That caught everyone’s attention.

“Ming!” DongHyun tries to run but get held back by the guards

EunHyuk’s men began to appear everywhere. Everyone started to shoot and pretty soon it became a shoot out.

The man starts choking BaoMing, she punches him making him tumble backwards. She pulls out her handgun from her shoe and shoots him in the chest.

“Keep Moving!” She yells.

Jessica holds onto DongWon hand and pushes DongHyun towards the door with the rest of the members behind her.

Baoming goes back to her sniper rifle and started to shoot Eunhyuk’s men who were popping out from nowhere.

 

Lisa and the groups made it out of the hall but they weren’t out of the woods yet. EunHyuk and his men were outside the door waiting.

“Well, well, well.”  EunHyuk smirk, “Isn’t this a joyful reunion.” He looks at DongHyun, “and you even brought me a gift.”

“You aren’t getting away with this.” Said Jaejoong

EunHyuk laughs and looks at his old friend, “I got away with this before, what makes you think I won’t get away with this now.” He looks at Lisa, “Right Lisa, or should I say Song JiHyo.” Lisa wanted to kill him then and there.

“Jae take the group and go.” She walks out in front of Jaejoong, “This is my problem.” She stares at EunHyuk,

“But  Lisa.”

“This is something I should have taken care of six years ago.” Jae knew talking to her would just made things more complicated. Once she made up her mind she wouldn’t change it. Jae takes the group leaving Lisa with Eunhyuk and his men.

“You’re just going to let you little boyfriend leave like that.” He crosses his arm, “Not to manly of him.”

“Shut up!”she surprise EunHyuk, “Our mission today is to protect not pride.” Lisa smiles, “So how should we settle this…” she cracks her knuckles, “the old way?” she walks towards Eunhyuk , his men had their gun ready to fire. EunHyuk raises his hand and they lower their guns.

“Fine,” She smirks and walks back. They both remove their gun and stood and a fighting stance, “Just because you’re a girl don’t think I’ll go easy on you.”

Lisa smirks, “Just because you’re weak don’t mean I’ll go easy on you either.”

 

 

Jaejoong lead the group to the exit, but there was something off about the door. There was nobody there guarding it. Not one person and it was too quiet.

“I’ll go and check it out.” Jaejoong opens the door and took few steps. It was dead silent, he motion for the guard to come out, nothing happen. DongHyun went out the doors but as soon as he did gunshots everywhere. They all ran back.

“I guess nowhere is safe. We’ll have to wait for some back up.” Said Jaejoong, just then his radio starts to static.

“Jae,” Said a voice, “can you hear me?” Jaejoong was surprise by the voice,

“YunHo.”

 

 

BaoMing and the rest of the guy killed basically everyone in the hall. BaoMing turns on her radio.

“YooHwan come in do you copy.”

“I copy.”

“Are you clear?”

“I’m all clear here.”

“Oppas are you guys clear.”

“We’re clear.” Reply YooChun

“Let head out then.” BaoMing grabs her guns and descends down the stairs.

 

Lisa and EunHyuk were still fighting, and both were sweating puddles. Lisa got EunHyuk in a head lock.

“Seems like somebody is a little out of practice.” She comments

“I’m just getting started.” He had the advantage because of his long arms and grabs hold of both of her arms, “This is too easy.” Her back was face his chest. She immediately steps on his toe and head his face making him tumble backwards.

“Stop playing around.”

“I was never playing.” His smile slowly fade as he felt something cold on his back, he looks over his shoulder and saw BaoMing.

“I’m not either.” She said, “Walk.” His men were ready to shoot, “Anyone of you shoot and I blow his brains out.” They lower their guns, “Now drop you weapons.” They were hesitant, “DROP IT!” she yells. She motion for some of her men to grab the guns.

“BaoMing are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” She looks at Lisa, “You?”

“Fine.”

“Well today is your lucky day EunHyuk, you’ll be our out of this place. And after that you’ll be on your way to jail.” She made EunHyuk walk forward, “Go.”

 

“Youngmin are you okay?” ask Kwangmin.

“I’m fine it not serious.” Youngmin’s arm was bleeding

“We need to get out of her as soon as possible.” Said Minwoo, “If we stay here too long he might not make it.”

Jaejoong bends down next to Youngmin and looks at the wound. He looks at the group. “DongHyun, give me that bandana.” DongHyun quickly unties the cloth around his neck and gives it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong ties it above the wound. “This should stop the bleeding for a while; but we need to get out of here asap f we want him to survive.”

“Jae!” yells Lisa.

Jaejoong was so happy to see that face, but another face showed up. EunHyuk was walking right behind Lisa with BaoMing holding a gun to his head.  YooChun , Junsu and YooHwan not too far behind.

Lisa ran towards Jaejoong. “Why haven’t you guys left yet?”

“There are too many gunmen outside. We won’t be able to get through, and it is too dark to see where there are shoot from.”

“That a problem.”

“We have another problem too.” He said

“What?”She asked

“DBSK.” Lisa’s eye went wide. YooChun and Junsu didn’t miss it either, their old group was back.

“How did they?”

“It wasn’t SJ.” Said Junsu,“We should have looked at the bigger picture.” Junsu looked like he had just been enlightened.

“What are you saying?”

“It isn’t SJ, it is SM.” Said Junsu

“What do they want from us?” ask Minwoo

“Not you. Him.” Junsu, “That why DongHyun’s story didn’t make sense. They weren’t after him because of Jessica. They were after him because he is the heir to his father’s company. SM’s rival.”

EunHyuk laughs, “You only now just found out. You guys are too slow.” He disarms BaoMing and wraps his arm around her neck with her own gun pointed at her head.

“Ming!”

“ Baoming!”

“BaoMing umma!”

“Noona!” everyone yells. Everyone had their guns up ready to shoot.

“Uh, uh, uh, put your gun down or I shoot her.” Everyone drop their guns, “Now let see who I should kill first.” He points his gun at the group and land on DongHyun, “How about you, the whole reason why everyone is here.” He pulls the trigger

“No!” yells BaoMing.

DongHyun closes his eye waiting for the pain that never came. When he opens his eye he saw a body in front of him. It was Jessica.  She fell right into DongHyun’s arms.

“Umma!” cried DongWon, who was getting held back by Minwoo.

“No!” cried BaoMing, “No Jessica!” DongHyun looks at BaoMing and surprise,

“What did you say?”

BaoMing head Eunhyuk making his nose bleed. Lisa and BaoMing goes double team on EunHyuk until he fainted.

DongHyun slowly pulls down Jessica’s face mask and realizes it really was Jessica. He tears started to fall from his eye onto her face.

“Jess?”

“DongHyun.”

“Is it really you?”she nods, “I thought you left me for good.” He takes one of her hand and puts it on his cheek.

“I was going to, but God didn’t let me.” She smiles, “I’m really sorry DongHyun for leaving.”

“Don’t talk.” he kisses her hand, “Just relax, and don’t talk.”

BaoMing saw the scene and couldn’t help but feel a sense of guilt and jealousy. She quickly goes to the door and with her gun she starts to shoot the black figure she saw in the roof with help from her team.

Jaejoong radio static again.

“We’ll be leaving Jae.” Said YunHo, “We’ll be back.”