Lost and Found

Life Goes On With or Without us

 

“Ahh” a girl get push to the wall by EunHyuk.

“Umma!” a boy about the age of three is crying at the other corner of the house, “Umma!”

“DongWon, don’t come over here stay there.” The lady was crying as Eunhyuk hits her again.

“Seems like your ex-husband doesn’t care about you anymore Jessica.” She looks at him in surprise

“What are you talking about?” Jessica says in surprise. Eunhyuk pulls out a picture of Minah and DongHyun walking together.

“Looks like he got someone new,” Eunhyuk smiles, “and here you thought he still loves you.” He grabs her hair and slaps her, “You were just a replacement for Sunny and now you’ve been replaced. How are you going to get my money back now?” DongWon runs towards EunHyuk and hits him,

“Let my umma go! Let my umma go!” he cries. Eunhyuk throw DongWon against the wall behind him. DongWon hits the wall and fell to the ground.

“DongWon!!!” she pushes EunHyuk away making him hit his head on the chair, “DongWon!” she picks him up and runs out the door down an alley. DongWon’s head was bleeding, “DongWon you can’t leave umma. You have to stay, you can make it.” She ran right in front of a car. The car stops right in front of Jessica. BaoMing came running out to Jessica.

“Are you guys okay?”

“Please save my son.” Jessica cries, “Please.” BaoMing saw that DongWon’s head was bleeding.

“C’mon get into my car.” BaoMing runs to open her car door.

“Thank you.” Jessica gets into the car and BaoMing gets into the driver’s seat and drive to the hospital.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jessica and BaoMing sit outside the emergency room waiting for DongWon. Jessica still scare and praying for DongWon to be okay.

“Unnie, he will be alright, don’t worry too much about him.” Says BaoMing

“I know, I’m just worry about him.”

“What happen, if you don’t mind telling me?” Jessica wipes her tears and sighs

“I’ve been living with my exboyfriend for the past 2 years and it has been hell. He hasn’t been the best. I get abuse every day when he comes home."

"So is he?" i point at the emergency door.

"Ani...he is my ex-husband's son. I was pregnant when I left him." Jessica sighs, "I regret it so much. He was the greatest person I ever knew. If I could turn back I would." she looks at BaoMing, " I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you," she put her hand out, " I'm Jung Jessica."

BaoMing was shock. Was this the same Jessica as DongHyun's second wife? DongWon was around the right age to be his son if she left him when she was pregnant.

"I'm Han BaoMing."

"Thanks BaoMing shi, I don't know what would have happen if i didn't meet you."

"It nothing, I'm glad I could help." After another hour or so the doctor came out of the emergency room.

"How is my son doctor?"

"He is fine, just a concussion. But he is up right now and looking for you."

"Thank you doc."

"Go to him, I'll bring you the paper work." says BaoMing.  Jessica smiles at BaoMing and follows one of the nurses to DongWon room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun lays on his bed restless. He didn’t want anything to happen to the baby and BaoMing like Sunny. He tosses and turns but he couldn’t get the thought out of his mind. He looks at his cell hesitating to call BaoMing.

“Should I call her?” his hand went towards the cell but retracted, “No, why would I call her.” He get off his bed and walks to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabs a water bottle to drink. He stops and slowly walks to BaoMing’s room. He enters her room to find it pretty plain.  Beige walls with white curtains, even the bed was white. Her desk was cover with paper and picture frames. DongHyun slowly walks over and look at one of the pictures, it was a picture of a young BaoMing with two people he never seen before.

*Is this her parents? She looks a lot like her mother.* He looks around her desk and finds a brown journal. He opens it and reads it; the first page is dated with their wedding date.

August 10, 2013

I can’t believe it I’m getting married today. I guess I’m supposed to be happy right? Not all lives comes with a great beginning, hopefully I can get through with this until the mission is over. I’m just supposed to help him until the end and I can leave. Why do I keep having this feeling when I see him?

 

August 12, 2013

He hasn’t spoken to me since we’ve gotten to Jeju Island. After the ceremony I had butterflies in my stomach and I feel all bubbly whenever I see him…I think I might like him. But maybe it just because I’m not use to having all these feeling given to me. Otteke? I don’t know how to deal with this. He has been drinking these last few nights we’ve been here and I’m getting worried.

August 14, 2013

My life is ruin…I lost everything. He me, what am I supposed to do? I’m scared now. My body feels like it ache all over and I-I don’t know what to do. I want to die and my head feels heavy. Mama, baba, please help me.

August 18, 2013

He doesn’t remember anything. I guess that is best for the mission. He still is giving me the quiet treatment…the last couple of night he has brought girls home, but I can’t help but to feel a bit least of jealousy. He smiles at them and kisses them in front of me, especially Song Minah. I feel like they have a thing going on.

August 21, 2013

He hit me today…I’ve never been hit my whole entire life and I let him lay his hand on me. Am I still scared of him? Or I probably don’t have the strength to fight back? I haven’t been feeling like myself these past couple of days. I felt like throwing up and have no appetite. I probably go to the doctors tomorrow to check it out with Julia.

August 22, 2013

I can’t believe it. I’m pregnant, this can’t be happening. My mission isn’t complete yet. How am I supposed to tell him? He probably go crazy or deny it, I’m scared. I have to keep it a secret no matter what.

September 10, 2013

It our first month and he isn’t home yet. He probably is hanging out with Minah. She is prettier than me. These last few weeks he has been accusing me of cheating. He hits me a lot more now too. I don’t know what to do? I have to protect this baby from him no matter what. He can’t be aware of its existence.

October 18, 2013

I got caught off guard last night. Thanks goodness I know some sort of martial arts. I was able to counter that thug’s hold. I was so scared for the baby; any wrong move would have been fatal. I don’t know how much longer I can keep it and my feelings a secret.

He slowly closes her journal before he could go any further and put it back. She was suffering the whole entire time and all he did was hit her. He could have killed his own child and never knew. But what confuse him was did she really love him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Umma, are you okay?” DongWon wipes the tears off Jessica’s face as she leans over the bed.

“Yea umma is okay.” She was in tears, “Are you feeling better?” she pats his face

“Ne umma I’m feeling better?” he looks at his mom, “Is he going to follow us here umma?”

“Aniyo, he doesn’t know that we’re here honey.” BaoMing knock on the door, Jessica looks up, “BaoMing shi. Come in.” BaoMing walks in with a store bag.

“Is he awake?”

“Ne…he still a little dizzy from the medicine.”

“Annyeonghaeseyo” DongWon says

“Annyeong DongWon shi” BaoMing comes closer to DongWon, “Are you feeling better?” he nods his head

“Umma who is she?” he looks at Jessica

“She is the person who brought us here.” He looks at BaoMing

“Thank you Miss.” BaoMing was so touched; a boy this young already knew how to be thankful.

“It is no problem, as long as you’re okay.” She caress his face, “Here I brought you and your mom some food.”

“What?”

“I bought dak-jook, bibimbap and doppokki.”

“It alright BaoMing.” Jessica said, “You didn’t have too.”

“It no problem you guys should eat something anyways.” She gives the bag to Jessica.

“So which one did you want to eat?”

“Dak-jook. Umma always make me that when I feel sick.” He smiles, “She said my appa use to make it all the time when umma was feeling sick.” BaoMing was dumbfounded, was she really the wife of DongHyun. Jessica seems surprise at the statement also. She gets up and raises his bed so he can eat. “Umma eat too.”

“Okay my dear.” Jessica opens the bibimbap and mixes it together.

*How can such a sweet child, like DongWon, be DongHyun’s. I must investigate a little more… they are I must protect them also.*

 “BaoMing, would you like to join us?”

“Ani I already ate.”

After they finish eating DongWon fell asleep. Jessica tucks him in as BaoMing threw the containers away.

“Jessica?”

“Ne?”

“C-can I ask you something?” Jessica stares at BaoMing, “Who is DongWon’s appa?”

 

♥Thanks for reading♥

Comment below