EunMi

Life Goes On With or Without us

DongHyun stood up and caught everyone’s attention. Minah grab a hold onto his blazer. He walks around the table towards the singer.  BaoMing and YooHwan stood there and watch as DongHyun walked over.

“Oppa” Minah tries to pull him back down. He walks over to them and held on to her arms making the reporters gasp and gossip a little.

“Ming.” He looks into her eyes.

“DongHyun ssi what are you doing?” she looked scared, “Let go of me.”

“You remember me don’t you?” BaoMing’s eye widen, “You remember everything don’t you.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She pulls his hand down, “And stop making a scene, it isn’t good for your debut.”

“Debut? What debut?”

“The debut that-?” she covered , realizing what she just said

“Only the old BaoMing would know that.  You shouldn’t know anything about that according to your condition. Nor should you remember about Minah’s condition. Those hoodies you bought were for a family of five not four.” She looked away, “Those words back there can only be said by the person who remembers me and knows me, that song can only be touched by the one who has been through it. There is only two people I know that would’ve felt that way, me and Han BaoMing.” He chuckles, “Why would you do this to me, Ming? Why did you push me away purposely?”

“I didn’t push you away. You pushed me.” She gulped down her tears, “I don’t how many times I tried to get close to you, but again and again I was pushed away by your actions and choices. And I didn’t lie to you I did lose my memories, but it was only temporarily. I was going to tell you but then I remember what you said to me at the hospital, you want me to finish as soon as possible so that I wouldn’t be in the way of your marriage with Minah. You lie to me that EunMi wasn’t my child and that someone else would actually be here waiting for me.” She tried her best to hold her tears back.

“Ming I only said those things because I wanted you to start a new life.”

“Did you think for a sec that maybe I wasn’t lying about the amnesia? What if I didn’t want to start a new life? Did you think about that? Did you know how sad I was when EunMi came and called me umma and I didn’t know her? Or when I didn’t remember part of the last ten years of my life.” She began to cry, “Did you ever think about my feelings for you?”

“Ming.”

“I’ll stick to what I said.” She closes her eyes “Congratulations DongHyun!” she looks at him in the eye.

The light in the building goes out. BaoMing felt somebody ran past her. Tons of people yelp and panic.

“Umma!”

“EunMi!” yells BaoMing.

The light came back on. BaoMing saw that EunMi had disappeared.

“EunMi.” She said quietly as her eyes search the stage and the crowd, “EunMi!” She ran off stage. YooHwan ran right after her.

“Ming.” DongHyun ran after her followed by everyone else.

She ran through the halls and out the building crying for EunMi. She ran towards the roads.

“EunMi!” she yells her lungs out, “EunMi!” she runs out onto the road when someone pulls her back into an embrace.

“What do you think you’re doing Ming?” YooHwan feels BaoMing struggle to get free.

“Let me go!” BaoMing cries, “I have to find her. I have to find my EunMi.”

“We’ll help you find her Ming, trust me.” She broke down in his arms.

“Let me go Hwan.”

 

DongHyun ran out of the building towards parking lot. His eyes search around for BaoMing and EunMi.

“Oppa.” Minah runs towards him, “What why did you run--?”

“It is none of your business Minah.”

“What do you mean it is none of my business? We’re basically husband and wife, and we’re about to have a child. She is your ex-wife and that is her child not ours.” DongHyun felt his blood boil.

“Don’t talk about my daughter like that.” she flinched at his voice, “Even if she wasn’t your daughter she is my flesh and blood and that makes her my family. The same goes for DongWon he is my flesh and blood.” He looks at her in the eyes, “And if you’re going to be my wife that means you are their mother. If you think this is too hard go ahead and dump the kid on me and leave. It happened to me before I could care less if it happens to me again. I won’t bother looking for you.” From the corner of his eye he sees YooHwan helping BaoMing back to the building. He walks towards the building and leaves Minah standing alone in the parking lot.

 

BaoMing and YooHwan walks into the building. The reporters had already left the building only the family was left. Lisa ran towards her.

“Ming.” Lisa looks at BaoMing. She looked lifeless and traumatized. Lisa hugs her, “It okay Ming we’re going to find her.”

DongHyun walks towards them as he saw BaoMing in Lisa’s arms. He saw her expressionless face.

“Ming.” He gently touch her arm. She looked up at him and the tears began to fill up her eyes again. He pulled her into a hug, “We’ll find her Ming.” She cries on his chest.

JYJ came running out from the ballroom everyone was just in. Junsu had a piece of paper in his hands. Lisa saw the guys.

“What is it?” she looks at Junsu

“EunMi, was kidnapped.”

“State the obvious.”

“She was kidnapped by SM.”  Junsu hands over the note to BaoMing. She pulls away from DongHyun and reads the note.

 

We have your daughter. If you want her come alone.

No one but you, no polices, no cops, or family

Just you. I’ll call later.

-SM KH

BaoMing’s phone rings

“Hello?”

“Hello BaoMing.” Said a male voice

“Where is my daughter?”

“Don’t worry she is right next to me. Do you want to talk to her?”

“Don’t you dare--.”

“Umma!” cries EunMi

“EunMi.” BaoMing was on tears, “Are you okay darling?”

“Umma I’m scared.” EunMi’s voice broke

“Don’t worry, umma is going to come and get you.”

“If you want to see your daughter again do as I said.” Guy gave her an address and hangs up. BaoMing slowly let her hand fall onto her side.

“Ming what did he say?” ask DongHyun. She looks at him.

“I’m the only one that they want.” DongHyun stared at her, “If I want EunMi to be safe I have to go alone.”

 

EunMi sat in a dark corner and was chained to a bed. Her pretty braid hair was all over her face now. She whimpers at and held her knees against her chest.

“Umma…” she sniffs, “I’m scared.” The door opens slightly opens, EunMi stands up at the sight of the man, “DongWook ajussi.” She tries to run to him, “Ajussi, EunMi is scared.” DongWook walk slowly towards her. He grabs her chin and smirks at her.

“Ajussi knows you’re scared. You’re umma is coming pretty soon.”

“Ajussi please let EunMi go.” She pleaded

“Ajussi can’t do that. If Ajussi lets you go than your umma won’t come anymore.”

“If umma comes than the bad guys will get her.”

“’EunMi, EunMi. EunMi.” He stood up, “Ajussi is the bad guy.”

 

BaoMing brust in through her bedroom door followed by YooHwan.

“Ming, you can’t go alone.” BaoMing doesn’t pay attention to him, “It isn’t safe for you and you know it.”

“EunMi needs me. She is scared and alone.” She goes to her desk and grabs an envelope.

“What is that?”

“What they wanted me to bring.” She grabs another file and hands it to YooHwan.

“What is this?”

“When I leave I need you to go and do all the things in that file.” He looks at her, “Don’t ask any question, I already called Minwoo and Jeongmin. They’ll meet you at their house.” She walks out her door.

“You’re aren’t going by yourself.” Said DongHyun

“Move aside DongHyun.”

“It is my daughter that was kidnapped too. I’m not going to let you take care of this situation yourself.”

“DongHyun it is too dangerous. You need to takes care of Minah, she pregnant and needs you more than I do.”

“EunMi needs me too.”

“No. You are staying here with everyone else.” BaoMing cuffed DongHyun to the door knob. She quickly slip something into his pocket.

“Ming, let me go.” He pulls on the cuffs. BaoMing looked at him in the eyes and walks down the stairs. She could hear him yelling her name.

“I’m sorry DongHyun.” She gets into her car and drives off.

----

KNOCK KNOCK

Minwoo opens the door.

“YooHwan, you’re here.” Minwoo smiles, “Come inside.” YooHwan and Minwoo walked into the living room was Jeongmin was waiting. “Noona called us and said that you had something important to talk to us about?” Yoohwan walks takes out a file.

“Ming said that I should come and talk to you about this.” He sets the file on the table and opens it, “It is the file of Super Junior and this weird girl name AhYooMe. I don’t know who this girl is.”

“You don’t know AhYooMe?”

“You know who she is?”

“She used to work with SM. According to what Ming told us she disappear?”

“If she is gone then why do we need her?”

“Noona believe that she is part of the reason why SM is always on to us.” Said JeongMin.

“But we don’t even know who she is?”

“Look closer.” Jeongmin push the picture to him, “Her face might come to your head.” A name suddenly popped out of his head.

“It is Song MinAh.” YooHwan looked up

“Julia?”

----

BaoMing Pov

I arrived at an abandon building on the pier. It was quiet, I could feel a cold breeze brush by me. The silence in the air also didn’t make my nerves claim down either. I held the papers in my hand as I walked towards the building. When I enter the building HeeChul stood in the center with two guys beside him.

“Hello Han BaoMing.” HeeChul Smiles

“Where is she?”

“First, did you bring what I told you?” I put the paper up in front of me. He showed me an evil smirk, “Good, now give it here.”

“Uh. Uh…” I put the paper down, “My daughter.” He signals a guy, and he goes into a room

“So…it seems you got your memories back.” He crosses his arms over his chest, “How is life going for yah? You know I never knew that you’ll be as great as your parents. Maybe even better.”

“Shut it.”

 “Touched?” he chuckles, “I actually knew your parents your father was my leader at one point. That was until the CEO found out about their real plans. He send people after them but when they got there-.”

“Shut it!” He was suddenly surprise, “I know what happened to my family, and I know what happen to my parents. You don’t need to tell me.”

“Do you know the real reason why your parents die?” I looked at his cold eyes, “It was because of Starship Entertainment. Your so called husband’s company.”

Preview:

“Those so called innocent Kims, didn’t even give your parents chance.”

“I never intended to look into my parents’ death but fate had me at all the right places at the right time.”

“Andwe, if EunMi goes umma has to go too.”

“I have some unfinished business.”