2months

Life Goes On With or Without us

Author PV

  It been 2 months since BaoMing got married and came to live with DongHyun. She still remembers those word her aunt said to her before she got married,

  " BaoMing your uncle and I don't have enough money to keep our business going so you have to marry Mr. Kim's son"

But they were gone as sson as the money landed in their palms.

She thought that maybe after marriage her life would have been better, no more saddness and losing others. But she was wrong, it brought her even more misery. Her husband, Kim DongHyun, wasn't just an idol but everything you could imagine him to be. He would go to work and come home late sometime with or without a girl, sometimes even drunk. He calls her a , , or and beats her when he felt like it. She always kept a straight face and put up with it not because she face hardship througout her childhood but because she fell for the beast.

But throughout the two months BaoMing was able to keep a piece of her that even DongHyun knew nothing about the one thing that made her feel alive: her job as a secret agent. DongHyun knew that BaoMing had a job  he just didn't care too much about what she was into as long as she was home before he was then everything was fine.

BaoMing Pov

It been two months since I got married to this guy. I have to wake every morning to make his breakfast and wake him up. *sigh* I thought maybe marrying him was going to be good idea.

I took a look at the clock and realise it was 7:30. I ran upstairs into his room to wake up the sleeping bear

"DongHyun wake up! You need to get ready for work" I tap his shoulder,"Hey wake up." His eyes open. He laid there for sec then slowly got up from the bed walks pass me and into the bathroom. No talk, no touch and no eye contact.. that is how we spend our mornings.

I ran back downstairs to find Julia, our housemaid, finishing breakfast, she turned around and bows

"Morning Miss BaoMing,"

"Julia, how many times do i have to tell you that not the call me madam, miss,mistress or any of those names when the kims aren't around. Just call me BaoMing or Ming."

"Ne...But-"

"No buts" i cut her off and looked behind her,"Did you finish making breakfast for DongHyun?" Julia looks behind her

"Ne...I saw that it was just sitting there and so i decided to finish cooking the food."she looked scared "Did I do something worng?"

"Aniyo."I wave my hands" I was wondering since you finish cooking can you set up the table while i go and get ready for work." she nodded,"Thanks" I walked into my room on the bottom floor and got ready for work.

Author Pov

DongHyun got out of the shower and came downstairs to find Julia setting up the table. He scans the room before heading to the kitchen.

"Good morning Young Master." bow Julia

"Where is she?" DongHyun sits down at the counter and sips his coffee whiole reading the newspaper

"Young Miss is getting ready for work, sire." he kept silent and ate his breakfast.

Just then a door can be heard opening and closing. BaoMing comes out in a black dress suit with her hair pulled into a bun. 

"Morning DongHyun shi" he answer her with silence. BaoMing sits and waits for an answer, none came what so ever. DongHyun puts the newspaper down, grabs his suit case by the stairs and left. BaoMing felt her heart sink once again. She goes over and cleans the dishes and left for work.

"Another day failed."whisper BaoMing

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing walks into the agency with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Minggy, You're finally here?" a voice coming from behind her, she turns to find her older cousin Jung Lisa, with a file in her hand.

"Unnie, Good Morning." she bows

"Morning noona, morning Ming." appears behind Lisa is a young man with the face of a child all dressed up in a suit.

"Morning YooHwan." she bows and smile at her friend.YOohwan was the first person who befriended her when she came to Korea. Actually he was the only one who could because he was the only one who can speak Chinese.

"So what the hurry noona?" YooHwan asked, Lisa pulls the file and hands it to BaoMing. She opens the file and see the face of a man around his 30s. She handds it to YooHwan whom seem really interested.

"This is our next mission. We are looking for Lee JungIm, a drug dealer.He has sold more that 10 milllion dollar worth of illegal drug. He has been spotted around the area so we have to act fast."

"Are we not going to wait for YooChun hyung and the others?" asked YooHwan

"Aniyo. But if we're lucky JYJ will get back tomorrow in time for his capture. Today we are stalking to find out where his hideout is." 

"So when do we start?!"ask BaoMing. YooHwan eyes landed on her. While a smile appears on Lisa's face

"As soon as possible." with that Lisa left the two behind. YooHwan turns to BaoMing as he finish reading the file on LeeJungIm.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" head still in the file.

"How have you been?" YooHwan slowly put the file down from his face and stares at BaoMing,"Why are you staring at me?"

"Ming, you ask me that question every single day." he pat her head," I'm great and my answer is always going to be the same." he looked her in the eyes"So why don't we go and get ready for that stake out." He walks away from BaoMing with a smile but BaoMing can tell something was bothering him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun Pov

"Morning Hyung!" says Minwoo, 

"Morning maknae." i mess up his hair

"Yah hyung dont do that!" yell Minwoo as he tried to fix his hair, "I work so hard to get it this way." all of the guys were laughing at Minwoo as we walk towards my office.

"Good Morning Sir." said Yuri my secretary

"Morning Yuri shi." i winked at her and enter my office followed by my members. I walked towards my desk and sat on top of it. All the boys head towards the sitting area in my room while Youngmin looks at me and behind him

"Hyung, you have a thing for your secutary don't you?" ask Youngmin,  

"Aniyo, she likes me. There is a difference my friend." i got off my desk and walk towards Youngmin

"But you're married hyung you shouldn't be playing with girls." Married, what has marrriage done for me?

"Youngmin..." i scoff," Do you not understand why i come here everyday and don't do anything but sit around, sign some papers and flirt?" i put my arm around his neck, "It because that stupid at home annoys me. She tries to be nice and hint things to me, but i know what she really wants."  I look at the rest of the guys, " She wants what all women want..." sigh," Money." All the younger members looked confused, i took my hand off of Youngmin and sat with the rest of the guys,"See... being married more than once taught me something about women," I paused," they are nothing but leeches. They you up until you're dry then leave when they're done." I got up from the couch

"Then why did you get married for a third time hyung?" ask Jeongmin

"Appa want an heir. That was one thing that i couldn't give to him in my last two marriages." I felt my heart pound as memeories came back," hopefully i can successfully give him one this time." I took a seat behind my desk and took the picture fram on my desk," Maybe if i didnt let you leave me that night i wouldn't have to remarry for a third."

 

how did you like it. I know too much in the first chap but please keep reading and subscribe.