What doesn't hurt you hurts me.

Life Goes On With or Without us

*=thoughts to self

Flashback

“BaoMing you can’t develop feelings for him. This is a solo mission I can’t help you.”

“Wae unnie?”

“If your enemies find out about anyone you have a relationship with they’ll use it against you.” There was a sad look in Lisa eyes. BaoMing look out the window wondering if she should tell Lisa.

“Unnie I have something to tell you?”

“What is it?”

“But you have to promise me that no matter what I tell you, you can’t dismiss me from this mission and you can’t tell anyone.”  A smile appear on Lisa face

“What is our little Ming hiding that is so secretive?”

“Unnie!”

“Okay, okay, I promise.” She looks at BaoMing, “So what is this secret of yours.” BaoMing hesitates to Lisa.

“Unnie, I’m- I’m pregnant!”

“Bwoh?” Lisa was surprise, “How far long are you?”

“About 1 month and a half”

“Did you tell DongHyun yet?”

“Ani.” BaoMing sighs, “We barely get to see each other and I can’t tell him anyways, he’ll probably reject the child.” Lisa looks at BaoMing

“ Ming I can’t allo”

“Unnie you made me a promise that I can’t be dismiss from this mission.”

“But”

“No buts unnie. My first priority is family?”

“If your first priority is family then what about the little guy in your stomach?” BaoMing touches her stomach

“There is no point of family if he doesn’t have a father. So I must do everything to save him.”

 Flashback ends

DongHyun sent for a taxi to take Minah back home. Everyone else is waiting by the emergency entrance for the doctor. DongHyun paces back and forth, his emotion was all over the place. Lisa was still crying as Jaejoong tries to comfort her. YooHwan, YooChun and Junsu stand up against the wall hoping for good news. Mr. and Mrs. Kim sit next to Lisa praying that their daughter in-law was alright. The rest of boyfriend came to the hospital too making sure their hyung was okay.

DongHyun couldn’t get what Lisa said out of his head, actually nobody could. Everyone knew that DongHyun didn’t love BaoMing, he didn’t even have the least bit of affection towards her so how could she be pregnant. DongHyun couldn’t take it anymore he went and pulls Lisa up by her arms,

“You’re lying to me aren’t you? You want me to believe that she is pregnant so that I would leave Minah, huh? You two plan this didn’t you?” he shakes Lisa, the twins tries to pull their hyung away from Lisa,

“Hyung nim stop.” Says Youngmin

 “The child she is pregnant with probably isn’t even mine.”

POW!

“Hyung!” his buddies run up to him. “Hyung are you okay?” ask one of the boys. Jaejoong grabs hold of Lisa before she hit DongHyun again. Everyone is on their toes ready to jump in and stop the fight.

“Lie!” Lisa scoffs, “You know nothing about her do you?” a tear streams down her face, “Do you know how much she has suffered because of you? DO YOU KNOW?” she yells trying to get out of Jaejoong’s grip, “Do you even know why she listens and does nothing to you when you beat her?” DongHyun was frozen, he never thought about it, he just though that she didn’t know how to fight back. “Think back DongHyun to that week of your honeymoon on Jeju island. Is there a night where you completely don’t remember anything?” Everyone ears began to listen to Lisa’s story.

DongHyun began to think, he remembers everything except the fourth night, the night before BaoMing left back home. “Ne there is, what are you trying to say that I had with her because I don’t remember what happened?” Lisa looks like she was about to charge at DongHyun.

“You her.” She said as lowly as she could.

Flashback

It dark outside of the hotel and BaoMing get out of the shower in a robe and dries her hair with a towel.

Tok tok tok

“Who is it?” she asks

“It me,” BaoMing looks through the peephole and saw DongHyun barely able to stand. She quickly opens the door, “What took you so long to open the door?” he looks up and own at her, “Is there somebody else in this room? Why are you dress like that?” BaoMing looks down at herself as DongHyun walk inside.

“There is nobody in here and I just got finish taking a shower.” She closes the door and walks pass him.

“Or are you trying to wash the smell of another men’s cologne off of you?” he pulls BaoMing into a back hug and smells her shampoo it was intoxicating to him. BaoMing tries to get out of his grip.

“Let go off me DongHyun shi you’re drunk.” His hand slowly rises up to untie her robe, “What are you doing?” She yells

“You know you are my wife and we haven’t had yet and it already our fourth night here.” He moves her hair back and began to kiss her neck, “and a man needs his desires to be met and I need to check if what you’re saying is true.” He picks her up bridal style and carries her to the bed.

“Kim DongHyun, let go of me!” she yells

Flashback ends

 YooHwan hand begins to ball in to a fist. Yoochun hold his brother’s shoulder and shakes his head. He knows how angry YooHwan was because he knew that YooHwan had feelings for BaoMing. “She called me that night crying after you took her innocence away. She didn’t want to stay anymore so I bought her a ticket that night back home. She cried that whole week until you came back. She even forgave you after all you done to her, you bring girls home, come home late drunk half the time, and beat her and she doesn’t even fight back even though she know how to.” Lisa eyes began to blur, “I didn’t understand why she went back to you in the first, but now I know. And I wish I could’ve done something to protect her from people like you.” Lisa begins to cry.

“Then why don’t you just take her away?” DongHyun yells

“DongHyun!” his mom yells

“It is because she loves you.” Says YooHwan, “Even an idiot can see that, so why can’t you?” DongHyun chuckles and get up and walks towards YooHwan

“Yes, but an idiot can also see how much you care about her?” YooHwan looks DongHyun in the eyes, “Am I wrong?”

The light to the emergency room turn off and the doctor comes out of the room. Mr. Kim walks to the doctor.

“Dr.Lee, how is my daughter in law doing?”

“She lost a lot of blood but we manage to make her condition stable. The wound on her shoulder is going to take time to heal, so please don’t let her do anything too dangerous or hard her wound could reopen at any time. ”

“What about the baby doctor?” asks Mrs. Kim

“The fetus is in good condition, she done a good job so far. The first three months are very critical for the mother and her child so it best to let her rest and do lite work.” Dr. Lee looks around to find many men around, “May I know who her immediate family is?” DongHyun hesitates to answer.

“I am her cousin.” Lisa says, “Is something the matter?”

“No,” She shakes her head, “But we just need to talk to you about her condition and what is needed to help her with her condition that all.” She smile, “Can I have Mrs. Kim’s husband follow too if he is here.” Everyone eyes lands on DongHyun. He hesitantly follows the doctor.

“Why am I needed?” he ask abruplty

“We need you to fill out the paper work for your wife.” She look at the rest of the party that was there, “They’re moving her into a room pretty soon so if you guys can go to level three’s waiting room and wait there.” Her attention goes back to Lisa and DongHyun, “And if you guys would just follow me”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BaoMing wakes up in a luscious green meadow with white flowers all over. She felt the  sun’s warm rays on her skin and hears the singing of the birds.

“BaoMing come here.” Says Mrs.Han with open arms with Mr.Han next to her

“Mama, baba” BaoMing smiles, she runs to them and hugs her mother, “Mama I miss you guys so much?”

“We miss you to my dear.”says her father, she felt tear slip from her eyes, “Ai yo, Xiao Ming why are you crying?”

1Wo bu zhidao.” She smiles, “I just miss you guys so much.”

“Hey you have to stop it not good for the little guy down here.” Her mom touches her stomach

“Mama”

“We are happy for you my dear.” She kisses BaoMing on her forehead, “It time for us to go my dear” her dad does the same.

“Meiyou…you guys can’t leave me yet.” She holds her parents hands

“Xiao Ming, baba knows you’re unhappy, and that you miss mama and me but you must live your life without us.” He put her hair behind her ear, “You’ve grown into a beautiful woman and baba and mama is happy to see that. We just came to see how you were doing.” He hugs BaoMing tightly, “Baba loves you very much,” a tear fell from his face, “and if baba had the choice baba would love to come back in be in your llife.” He lets her go and takes Mrs.Han with him off into the distance

“Mama, baba…2Buyao likai wo” she runs after them with tears in her eyes, “Buyao -.”

“Umma don’t leave me!” BaoMing stop and turn to see a child holding onto her dress crying, “Umma don’t go.”

BaoMing wakes up from her dream to find herself staring at white ceiling.

“She is awake.” Says Lisa, “Someone, go get the doctor.” Junsu leaves the room

“Unnie, where am I?” BaoMing asks

“Ming, we’re at the hospital.” BaoMing slowly remembers everything about last night, “How are you feeling?”

“I don’t know. I feel fine.” BaoMing tries to push herself up; “ah” Lisa stops BaoMing from moving.

“Don’t do that, you’ll reopen your wound.” Lisa stops her

“Let me help you get up.” says Yoochun. He carefully put his arm behind BaoMing and lifts her so that Lisa could fix the pillows. He slowly put her down, “Is that better?”

“Yes..thanks oppa.” YooChun smiles at her. BaoMing final notices how many people were in the room.

“Noona how are you feeling?” asks Minwoo

“I’m doing fine.” She looks at the five boys who were standing next to each other. She remember them being DongHyun’s groomsmen but she never got there name. “Sorry I don’t believe I got your name the last time we met.” They all look at each other.

“It quite alright, hyung never gave us a proper introduction either. But I’m Shim HyunSeong.”

“I’m Lee Jeongmin.”

“And we are the twins!” they both said

“I’m Jo Youngmin, I’m the older one,” says the blonde hair one.

“I’m Jo Kwangmin, I’m the younger one,” says the brunette hair one.

“And I’m No Minwoo, the maknae. It a pleasure to see you again noona.”

“It a pleasure to meet all of you again.” She smiles. She looks around the room for DongHyun. “He left already, didn’t he?”

“Yeah he took Mrs. And Mr. Kim home.”

“Did anybody go with them?” BaoMing got worried

“Yes, we had Jae and Hwan them back.”

“That good.” She notices that everyone was in different clothes, “How long was I asleep?”

“About 2 days.” Lisa looks down

“What is it unnie?” BaoMing asks Lisa, “Did something happen?” Lisa looks at BaoMing

“Promise unnie you won’t get mad.”

“Why would I get mad at unnie?” she smiles at Lisa

“I kind of told everybody about…” she points at BaoMing’s stomach. BaoMing was shock. The secret she tried to keep for almost two months was reveal.

“Who – who all knows?”

“Everyone.” Dr.Lee enters through the doors with Junsu behind him.

“I see you’re awake.” He takes out a mini flashlight and looks at BaoMing’s eyes, “How are you feeling?”

“Better.”

“That is good to hear.” She put her light back into her jacket, “Can I have everybody leave while I do a full check up on her please.” Everybody gets up and leave.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It been two days since BaoMing woke up and she hasn’t seen DongHyun once; her in laws drop by but it wasn’t the same. She didn’t know if it was the hormones from being pregnant or she really just felt sad. She touches her abdomen once in a while and wonders why she had to have this child at this time and with him. He didn’t love her nor did he care.

“I don’t know what to do anymore baby.” she caress her stomach, “I don’t know what to say to your appa.” She sniffs, “I don’t even know if your appa wants us.” Her tears fell onto the blanket. “Mianhae baby…I have to bring you into this hateful world. I don’t want you to suffer what I had to go through.”

“It doesn’t have to.” 


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1: I don't know

2: Don't leave me

♥ Thanks for reading. Hope you like it so far. ♥

♥ Please subscribe and leave any comments at the bottom ♥

asianflava13