Final

Life Goes On With or Without us

BaoMing was tied to a chair, DongHae was uncuffed, and DongHyun was tied up and was being beaten in front of BaoMing.

“Stop it!” she yells, “Stop hitting him.” HeeChul signals his men to stop. DongHyun was nearly unconscious, his head bobs up and down. DongHyun looks up and notices Minah standing by HeeChul.

“Minah?” he was confused, “What are you doing here?” HeeChul smiles at him. Minah(AhYooMe) walks over to him. BaoMing pulls out her pocket knife from her belt and slowly cuts the rope.

“She didn’t tell you?” Minah laughs, “My name isn’t Minah my name is AhYooMe.” She smirks and walks back to Heechul and kisses him on his lips, “I’m an undercover agent for SM and the girlfriend of Kim HeeChul.” DongHyun was confused.

“Then what about the kid?”

“Oh you mean this?” she lifts up her shirt and unstrap the fake pregnant belly, “It is a fake. I couldn’t allow you to fall back into that es hand so easily.” She drops the belly onto the floor, “But now that we have what we want I guess the act is over.” She walks over to BaoMing and smiles.

SLAP

DongHyun tries to get up but is held down by the two guards.

“I always wanted to do that.” Said Minah. BaoMing glares at her, “What? You want to do something ?” With a quick movement Minah falls down onto her side.

“You know it.” She slowly gets up and walks to HeeChul

“Oppa!”

“Stop it!” Minah flinches at his voice. HeeChul walks over to BaoMing and pulls her chin up, “You are quick on your feet aren’t you.” He looks down at her legs, “Let us see what you can do without them. DongHae!” DongHae grabs a stick.

“No!” yells DongHyun as he struggles, “Don’t you dare lay a hand on her.”

One of the guys held her legs up as she struggle to release it. DongHae walks over with the stick in his hands ready to strike at her leg.

BANG

Everyone stops. YooHwan broke the door down and was followed by Boyfriend, they all were arms with sticks and bars.

“Noona!”

“Hyung!”

“Ming!”

They all walked towards the group.

“Stop right there.” HeeChul had a gun pointed at them, “Or your leader gets it.” He slowly moves his gun toward DongHyun. BaoMing gets up quickly and kicks Heechul’s hand making the gun fly somewhere. Minah grabs Baoming and swings at her, but misses. She grabs Minah’s wrist and twisted it behind her back. She pushes Minah onto HeeChul making them fall over.

“I could use some help here.” Said BaoMing.

All the guys unfroze and ran to tackle another guy. YooHwan runs and unties DongHyun. BaoMing runs to DongHae and the full fledge fight breaks out. DongHae had a butterfly knife in his hand.

“Don’t think you’re the only person with a knife Ming.” BaoMing pulls her knife out too

“Let’s see whose the better knife handler, shall we?” BaoMing and DongHae starts to fight dodging each other’s knife. One wrong move and either one could get hurt.

Not too long afterwards Lisa and her men appears arresting everyone. BaoMing runs around through the cars looking for DongHyun. She sees DongHyun still at the back of an ambulance, getting his wounds treated. She walks over to him; DongHyun sees her walks over and stand up.

“Min-.”

SLAP

“You idiot.” She had tears coming down her face, “Why would you come into that building unarmed? You could have been killed.” She hugs him, “Don’t ever do that again.”

“I’m sorry Ming.” He wraps his arms around her waist, “I was really worried about you.” She pulls away from the hug. She nudges him in the head and smiles.

“Where is EunMi?”

“She is still in your car. I told her not to come out until we went and got her.”

Just then

“YAH! Han BaoMing.” Lisa walked towards her and hugs her, “What do you think you were doing?” pulls her away, “You could have been hurt badly or worst.”

“Unnie,” BaoMing smiles, “I’m fine.” Lisa saw the blood dripping from her hand. She get a hold of her hand.

“This is ‘fine’?” BaoMing had a long cut in the middle of her hand “We have to get this looked at.” Lisa looks around, “Stay here.” She runs off to find a paramedic.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” She nods, “I’m really sorry about Minah, I should have known about what she was up to.”

“It isn’t your faul-.” BaoMing froze

“What is wrong Ming?” DongHyun became scared, “What is it?”

“When unnie came to arrest everyone did you remember seeing Minah?”

“No. Why?” he asked her

“Because this.” Minah was right behind DongHyun with a metal pipe. She swung it. BaoMing pushes DongHyun to the side getting hit instead. BaoMing was unconscious with blood trickling down her face.

“Ming!” DongHyun went to her side

“You should go to hell too.” Minah was about to swing when she gets tackles by JeongMin.

“Hyung are you okay?” DongHyun didn’t answer but held BaoMing at his side.

“Ming! Ming!” DongHyun pats her face, “Somebody get me a Peramedic!”

----

Three Months Later

EunMi was getting chased by Hyunseong around the yard, while the guys set up a yard for EunMi’s birthday, along with maintenance men moving things around. JeongMin looks around and notices that DongHyun was nowhere to be seen.

“Where is Hyung?” asked Jeongmin,

“He is still upstairs.” Sigh Minwoo

“With Ming?” Minwoo nods, “I’ll go get him.” Jeongmin walk into the house.

 

BaoMing was on the bed unconscious with an IV in her arm. DongHyun sat by her bed holding her hand.

“Ming, it has been three month since you closed your eyes. Can’t you open them up for EunMi today?” he sighs, “She wants to see her umma. She wants her umma to sing for her birthday. Our daughter is waiting for her mother out there.” He caresses her face, “Please wake up Ming. Please.” He felt a hand on his shoulder

“Hyung.” Said Jeongmin

“I should have told her how I felt. I should have never pushed her away and maybe this wouldn’t have happen.”

“It wasn’t your fault, hyung. She did it to protect you.” Jeongmin looks at BaoMing, “Hyung c’mon lets go, you need to wash up and get ready. You don’t want to miss your own daughter’s party.” DongHyun took one more look at BaoMing before leaving.

 

DongWon and EunMi ran around the tables passing by a lot of people. DongHyun sat with his parents while the boys sat at another table. DongHyun saw Lisa and the guys coming and got up to go welcome them.

“Hello Lisa noona, Hyungs, YooHwan ssi.” They all smile and bow

“Any news on Ming?” asked Lisa. DongHyun shook his head. YooHwan put his hands on DongHyun’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry too much. Ming is a tough nut she won’t let go that easily.”

“Yeah don’t worry too much. Enjoy your daughter’s birthday.” Said YooChun, “Plus it isn’t every day your young lady turns five.” They left to their seats. Two men pushes a grand piano pass DongHyun.

“Hey.” The two men stops, “Where are you guys moving that?”

“We were told to move the grand out to the yard for a special song.”

“Very well. Continue with what you were doing.” Donghyun looks around and notices that the yard began to fill up with friends, family, and coworkers. No matter how many people filled the yard his eyes look out for that one person, but he knew she would appear.

 

Time flew by as the party was coming to an end. Jeongmin ran onto the stage to make an announcement.

“Hello everyone.” Jeongmin smiles, “Thanks coming to this awesome birthday party, but like all great things it has to come to an end.” He sighs, “So before everyone leaves I’ll like to sing this one last song for the little lady.” Jeongmin took out his guitar, “EunMi ah, ajussi knows that you miss you umma and ajussi knows that your umma wants to be here too. So Jeongmin ajussi would like to sing this song to you, from your umma.” EunMi smiles as she held onto DongHyun’s hand.

As Jeongmin starts to play the song DongHyun instantly recognizes it.

Make a Wish

When Daytime turns to night,

When the moon shines bright!

When you're tucked in tight,

And everything's alright!

Slip softly to that place,

Where secrets thoughts run free!

And there come face to face,

Of who you want to be!

DongHyun remembers sitting on the shore in Jeju listening to her sing this song. The way the song made him felt warm inside.

So, swim across the ocean blue;

Fly a rocket to the moon!

You can change your life

Or you can change the world!

Take a chance, don’t be afraid

 Life is yours to live!

Take a chance and then the best has yet to come

Everyone heart beats rapidly at this point, of the memory of BaoMing.

Make a wish! It's up to you!

Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true!

You don't need a shooting star.

The magic's right there in your heart!

Close your eyes, believe! And Make a wish!

Just then Jeongmin is accompanied by the piano. Everyone looks over to see who it was. To their disappointment it was only the pianist that was working there for the day. A female voice can be heard singing with Jeongmin. Everyone looked around but couldn’t find who it belong to.

(BM & JM)Oh, I've always hoped for happiness,

And finally fulfilled my wish,

'Cause I just need, to see you smile!

Ooo-ooo-woah-yeah!

BaoMing gets rolled down to the garden in a wheel chair, by Julia. She stops half way and BaoMing stood up slowly walking.

Make a wish!

It's up to you!

Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true!

Watch your dreams come true!

You don't need a shooting star,

The magic's there right in your heart!

Close your eyes,

BaoMing walks closer to DongHyun. She felt her knees give in. DongHyun walks up to her and helps her up. EunMi and DongWon not too far behind him.

 (JM)Believe, and make a wish!

Make a Wish...

No one was paying attention to Jeongmin anymore. Donghyun was so happy to see her and relieved. She smiles at him.

“That wasn’t supposed to happen.” She smirks and looks up at him. He kisses her on the lips and the crowd goes wild. “What was that for?” she blushes

“For waking up.” DongHyun pulls her into a hug.

“Umma.” Said EunMi. DongHyun lets go of her as she bend down and hugged her daughter.

“Happy birthday EunMi. Umma is sorry.” BaoMing saw DongWon not standing too far from her, “Come here DongWon.” DongWon walks slowly towards her and get pulled into the hug also. “You can call me umma too. You don’t have to call me BaoMing umma anymore.”

----

Eventually BaoMing return to work like she always did. Everyone was glad to see her up and working. When she got to her desk she notice her all things were gone. She walks over to Lisa’s office.

“Unnie.”

“Hmm?” Lisa’s eyes still on her computer

“Where are my things?”

“Oh, we had a new agent while you were out so we had to clean your desk and had the agent work there.” She looks up at BaoMing, “There is one thing I found on your desk.” Lisa pulls a file, “It is about your parents.”

“Unnie.”

“I know I wasn’t supposed to read through you stuff but I got curious when I saw their names on the file.”

“Who else knows?”

“No one.” Lisa leans back, “What are you going to do Ming? You can’t let this effect your family. ”

“Nothing, unnie and I won’t.” Lisa stares at her, “What happen to my parents are in the past. It has nothing to do with what will happen to me.”

“Go home.”

“What?”

“DongHyun asked me to let you off for the week so that you guys can go on vacation or something?” Lisa got up and pointed at her, “That means I don’t want to see you face for the rest of the week.” BaoMing notices a ring on her finger.

“Unnie,” she points at the ring, “Is that a ring?” Lisa quickly hide her hand behind her back. “Jae oppa finally-.”

“Don’t get the wrong idea it is just a promise ring.” Lisa sits back down, “Now go and have fun I’ll see you in a week.”

----

BaoMing POV

What I thought to be family vacation became a Boyfriend and family getaway. It wasn’t just us but Minwoo insisted that Julia came along also. Minwoo had told the guys that he was planning on purposing soon to Julia, at least that was what I heard from DongHyun.

Our first night there the guys insisted on camping outdoors. The girls and I went to the market to buy some food for the BBQ later that night.

“Excuse me Ming.” Julia said, “Can I ask you a question?” I nod at her, “How is it being in a relationship with an idol?”

“Hard, and full of commitment.” I notice her expression, “But from the way I see it Minwoo is a different case from DongHyun. Don’t worry too much, everything will work it way around.”

When we got back to the beach house the guys had already finish the putting up the tents and had wood for the fire already. Julia and I left to the kitchen to get the food ready. I saw DongHyun and Minwoo at the side watching us and whispering to each other. Julia took the bowl of veggies while I took the bowl of marinated meat. As we walked out Minwoo was push towards us.

“Uh, uh.” He looked back at DongHyun, then us, “Let me get that noona.” He grabs the bowl from me and notion for Julia to follow him outside. DongHyun stood there in front of the back door. I walk back into the kitchen.

“Ming,” I look at him, “Can..can I.” he kept fidgeting with his hands

“What?”

“Can I talk to you later?”

“Sure.” DongHyun quickly walks out the kitchen back outside. Leaving me confused.

 

We had fun laughing and telling jokes over dinner and like always girls cook, boys clean.  DongWon, EunMi and I took a walk on the shore.

“Umma.” Said DongWon, “Remember when we came here when EunMi was still in your stomach?”

“Yeah.”

“Remember when I said I wanted to stay like this forever and you said we couldn’t because umma was coming back for me and you said you could no longer stay.” I nodded, “That night I wish that my umma would never come back and that you’ll be my umma forever. I’m sad that umma left me but I’m happy it was you that replace her.” He smiles at me. We went back to the camp and the guys had everything ready. EunMi and DongWon went to go make s’mores with the boys. DongHyun got up and grab a hold of my wrist.

“What are you doing?”

“Just follow me.” He drags us off towards the road.

“Where exactly are we going?” he didn’t answer me. By the time I notice it we were on the path towards the hotel. “DongHyun.” He stops in his tracks.

“Do you remember what we talked about when we came here?” he turns and looks at me, “We talked about how I left you here during our honeymoon.”

“I remember.”

“Then I asked you a question about how you felt about YooHwan and then I asked about how you felt about me.” I could feel my face burning up.

“My-my feelings for you has been the same since the beginning. They’ve never changed.”He slowly takes both of my hands and held it.

“I know how the way things started between us wasn’t the greatest but I want to replace those memories.” He sighs, “With new ones.” He took something out of his pocket, “You gave thisback to my parents, but I wanted to give it back to you.” He opens the box and my wedding ring was there, “I want to let you know that no one will ever be able to replace you in my heart. Just like this ring I give to you, my love also have no end.”

I was speechless.

“DongHyun,” that was all that came out of my mouth. He took the ring out of the box.

“Han BaoMing, would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Kim DongHyun once again?” We stared at each other for a little while, before his smile started to fade.

“I’m sorry DongHyun.” He was surprised, but also sad.

“What?” I could feel his grip loosen.

“I’m in a relationship right now.”

“To who?” DongHyun let go of my hands, “Who is it?” I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. I looked him in the eye.

“With an idiot name Kim DongHyun.” His smiles brightly at me before pulling me into another kiss.

 

[A/N]

“Life Goes on With or Without Us” has finally come to end everyone. Sorry to those who felt that this story was rush but I was literally running out of ideas. Thanks for my subscribers for reading. And please keep supporting me for my new story "ToDay And Tomorrow"