Now is the time

Life Goes On With or Without us

YooHwan had his gun pointed at the man who had BaoMing hostage. 

" Let her go now." 

"Uh,uh, uh." He push his knife toward BaoMing's neck," if you don't put that gun of yours down say goodbye to your little friend here. " blood could be seen dripping down here neck. YooHwan becomes agitated. 

"YooHwan don't do it. Just go finding Lee Jung I'm is more important. I can handle myself." Every thing moved so fast that he next YooHwan saw was BaoMing had the man in an arm bar and cuff. 

" Wow" was all that came out of YooHwan's mouth

"There is a rule in China and it is that everyone has to learn martial arts. " she knock the guy out," Training with the rest of you guys was just the next level. " she wipe her neck. 

"You okay ?"

" Ne... Just a little blood nothing too serious. " she pick up her gun " Lets go help in is and the rest. "  BaoMing runs off leaving YooHwan trailing behind. 

" If anything were to happen to you I wouldn't know what to do. "

--------------

"Oppa you sure your wife won't mind me being here? " Minah and DongHyun were cuddling on the couch. 

"It alright she coming home late tonight plus I don't care about her. Tonight is about you and me. " he kiss Minah on the lips and it turns into a hot makeout session. 

"Oppa why don't we take this upstairs?"  DongHyun stop kissing her and smile

" You want to?" She nods her head. DongHyun gets off of her and help her get up. They go up the stairs to his room.  He lays her down on the bed and slowly kiss her. "Did you know you are so beautiful? I just want to eat you up." 

"I'm all your DongHyun ." She pulls him for a kiss. 

-------

BaoMing pov

When I woke up my arm was in pain. I could barely get off the bed. Good thing I knew some kind of counter because if not I think I'll be dead. I look at the clock and realise that it was almost 8. I got off my bed and ran towards the stair. I suddenly stop to see DongHyun up at the door. 

"Goodbye oppa. I'll see you in a bit." I seen a girl probably a little older than me give DongHyun a kiss on his lip. 

"Bye Minah. " he smiled. He actually smiled. I couldn't even get this man to smile and this who suddenly appear can make him smile with her kiss. He closes the door and stops when he saw me. 

"Look who is up?" He look at me,"Did you have a good night sleep. Seeing that you were out so late I guess you had fun?" He cross his arm. i bow to him

" Since you're up I guess I'll go and get breakfast ready." Right before I turn he spoke

"No need I'm going out to breakfast today. "

"Okay then. " I was about to walk away. 

"Stop right there!" I pause in place,"What is that on your neck?

DongHyun pov

"okay then" right before she left I caught a sight of something on her neck. 

"Stop right there." I walked a little closer to her,"What is on your neck?" her hand slowly went toward her neck. 

"Nothing." I knew she was lying. I walk in front of her. It was a white bandage. i felt my blood boil. 

"This is the reason you didn't come home early yesterday huh?" I walked behind her, "If because you're out around aren't you?"

" It not like that!" She yells.

"Then explain why would you have a bandage on your neck if you were at work last night huh?" She kept silent as I walk around her. She walked away and I grab her arm and put it behind her. 

"ahh" she groan

"What is this?" I smile, she trying to lie to me,"Too much rough housing huh." I went closer to her ear " it okay because I had my fun too."

" Let go of my arm." She struggle to get out of my grip. I began to sniff her hair and push her away before she caught on. 

"Umma wants us to go one of her party this weekend. Masquerade ball for apps. Bring whoever you want  I don't car but I'm taking Minah. " I put my hand in my sweat pants

"That is two days from now."

"Ne, so I recommend you to get ready for it." I was about to go up the stairs," and remember let act like we're in love in front of umma and appa. "

------

Author pov

BaoMing rubs her arm to lessen the pain. Thank goodness they caught Lee Jung Im last night so that she could have a day off.  She takes out her phone and calls Lisa. 

" Annyeonghaseyo ?" Sound like she just got up

"Annyeong unnie?"

"Ne... What is up?"

"You want to go dress shopping with me today?"

"Waeyo... You barely wear dresses. The last dress you wore was your wedding dress. " 

"I know unnie but I need a dress for my in-laws masquerade ball they are having this weekend."

" Oh. You going with DongHyun?"

"Aniyo... He is going with one of his new misstress."

"Bwoh? That little loser is going with a . ” Lisa scoffs," Alright let's go I'll make sure you get the most iest dress that he'll want to dance with you at the end of the night. " Baoming laughed 

"Okay unnie see you in a bit. " she hung up the phone and went to get ready for here first date with her cousin in 2 months. 

-------

DongHyun was having breakfast with Minah but his mind was somewhere. He was thinking about why BaoMing never fought back even though he knew she had the strength and training to do so as a security guard. At least that what she told him. 

"Oppa?" DongHyun was release from his trance. 

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you touching your food?" Asked Minah,"It getting cold."

"I was just thinking about work." He fakes a smile," just eat I'm fine."

"Okay oppa. " what they don't know is that there is somebody watching him. 

------

It already 3 in the afternoon and Lisa and BaoMing are finally done trying on dresses and are having lunch. 

" Thanks Unnie for coming today. I haven't had this much fun since I got married. " BaoMing smiles

"It alright you're like my baby sister."

" Have you heard back from aunt or uncle ever since the wedding?" Lisa shook her head 

"I think it a good thing though."

"Waeyo?"

"Because it let me know that you won't suffer under my appa'a wrath anymore. " Lisa sigh," I'm still sorry I couldn't get you out of that house. "

"No it not your fault. I'm still glad the auntie and uncle took me in. Cuz if they didn't then I would have never met you." BaoMing look at her cousin who looked down. "Unnie let go visit the Kim"

" right now?"

"yeah, I haven't spoken to them in a while. I want to go see how Appa is doing. "

"Okay let go."

 

Mr. Kim was walking in toward the window  with his cane in his hand. He is a tall guy that actually looks like an older version of DongHyun. 

"Yeobo why are you standing there?" Ask Mrs. Kim, a petite  yet beautiful lady. 

" I think BaoMing is coming by today. I haven't seen her since the wedding." Mrs. Kim comes behind Mr. Kim. 

"I know how much you like her but remember why she married DongHyun."

" I know, I know , but do you think they'll never fall in love. "

" I don't know probably not the way DongHyun is headed." A car pulls up into the driveway.  A smile is form onto Mr. Kim's face. 

"She's here," he walks towards the door, " I told you she'll come." The butler opens the door and welcomes the two lady. 

"Master has been expecting you. " BaoMing bow in respect,  " Appa"Mr.Kim gives BaoMing a hug and smiles at Lisa. 

"Hello Lisa. "

"How have you been Mr.Kim?" She bows in respect. 

"Fine how about you?" He smiles back

"I'm doing fine Mr.Kim. "

"C'mon let go into the living room your umma is waiting for us there." Mr. Kim lead the ways Lisa and BaoMing follows behind. 

"Umma how have you been?" Lisa and BaoMing bow. 

"Great,how are you girls?"

" I've been doing fine. " answers Lisa

"What about you BaoMing?"

" Could be better umma. " everyone went and sat as the maids brought drinks and snacks and set it on the table. 

" BaoMing the other day I called DongHyun about the party we were having this weekend, did he tell you?"

"ne umma"

"are you able to come?"

"ne umma. "

"What about you Lisa shi?"

"I'm not too sure Mrs. Kim. I'm not a dancer. "

"It okay we're just gonna be here to have fun. And take that blonde friend of yours. He looked handsome when I saw at the wedding. " Lisa face became as red as a tomato

" Umma you have such good eyes."

"wae?" Mrs. Kim was confused. BaoMing looked at Lisa and she was shaking her head but that didn't stop her. 

" The blonde guy you saw is the one that has a major crush on unnie. " 

"Han BaoMing !" Lisa yells 

" What, it the truth." Mr. and Mrs. Kim laughs at how red Lisa was.

" but let forget that and get right to business. " Mr. Kim told the maids and butlers to leave. 

"Mr. Kim what is it?" Ask Lisa

"BaoMing remeber when you were told to marry DongHyun we told you something about and why we let you marry him. "

" Ne appa" BaoMing head lowered. Lisa was confused

" Well, now we need you to fulfill that reason."