Truth

Life Goes On With or Without us

“Julia?” said YooHwan, “Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital?” Minwoo went and help Julia sit down.

“Why? A person who is already conscious and doing well needs to be in the hospital?” she smiles at YooHwan.

“Julia why did you say that this AhYooMe is Minah?”

“I’m not sure, but from what happen the night of my incident I’ve became really interested.” YooHwan was confused at her comment. Julia looks at Minwoo, “Does he not know?”

“I guess not.”

“I guess not even an agent knows everything.” Says Jeongmin

“What are you talking about?” ask YooHwan,

“Minah was the person who pushed Julia down the stairs.” Says Minwoo, “I can say for a pregnant person she must have been really strong.”

“What happen Julia?”

“It was after my date with Minwoo, I heard noise coming from DongHyun ssi’s room. I went up the stairs and I heard things being thrown all over the floor, so I peeked in.” she looks at YooHwan, “When I peeked in I saw her going through Yooung Master’s things so I went in and confronted her. When I did she panicked and I tried stopping her and before I knew it I fell done the stairs.”

“When did you wake up?”

“About three days after my admission. Young Miss confused me the most when I woke up. She remembered me and started to ask all these question. That is when I told her. She asked me did I remember anything before blacking out. I told her that I remember a male voice calling for Minah, but the strange thing was he wasn’t saying her name.”

“What was he saying?”

“AhYooMe.” She stare at YooHwan.

“Noona told all of us except for Hyung. When we heard about this she had us have do some slight research. We found out that AhYooMe use to work for SM and disappeared, not too long afterwards Song MinAh pops out of nowhere.”

“I’ve been following her a couple of days now. I notice she is very cautious of her surroundings. We were actually anticipating Ming but she said that you were coming.” Said JeongMin, “So where is Ming?”

----

BaoMing Pov

“Never thought it will be them, did you?” He chuckles at me, “Those so called innocent Kims, didn’t even give your parents chance. They didn’t even know who you were. I wonder how they would react if they found out that the couple they killed over ten years ago is their precious daughter-in-law’s parents.” I kept my mouth shut, “They killed your parents because they were found out by SM that they were agents. To keep their slate clean they decided to end your parents’ lives so that there wouldn’t be a trace off Starship.

“Do you think I wouldn’t know?” Heechul didn’t do anything, “I’ve been searching through my parents’ death since I got into the agency, but it never clear. Until Jessica unnie gave me this.” I held up the papers, “I looked through it and remember everything. At first I didn’t understand what was going, but luckily for me I met Yoona. That is how I got more information at Mr. Im’s company on you guys. Mr. Im, from what I know is a neutral person between the two companies. I found out that my parents weren’t just double agents for SM and Starship but they were working with Mr. Im also.” I took a step forward, “I never intended to look into my parents’ death but fate had me at all the right places at the right time. A couple months here and four years there gave me a lot of stuff I needed on you guys.”

The doors open and the guy walks out with EunMi cuffed. HeeChul walks over to EunMi and bend down.

“EunMi ah, look who came to get you.” EunMi looked up at me and she tried to run but she got pulled back.

“Umma.” She cries, “Dowajuseyao! I’m scared.”

“EunMi.” I felt my heart hurt at the site.

“So sad to see mother and daughter separated, but I can’t help it. It is my job to get this done.” He got up and looks at me, “Paper now.” he put his hands out. I hesitated to give it to him. “Now or you’ll never get to see your daughter again.”

“Take her cuffs off first.” I commanded. HeeChul nods and the guy unlock the cuffs.

“Now.”

“Wait I have one more question?” HeeChul looked irritated, “If you guys were looking for this the whole time why go after DongHyun?” HeeChul sighs and chuckles

“I was never after DongHyun. All I wanted was to get the documents back. EunHyuk went after him because he married Jessica and because you.”

“What about me?”

“You ever wonder why your unnie never told you about EunHyuk even though she knew who he was. EunHyuk was our double agent. He went and worked with your unnie and your Jae oppa for almost two years. Your unnie’s name back then was Song JiHyo she changed it after her cover was blown by him. EunHyuk loved your unnie to the point where SM order the death of your unnie’s family and the capture DongHyun after Jessica disappeared. But not too long after the order was given you popped out of nowhere beating up ShiDong, SungMin and Yesung. We found out who you were. So SM canceled the orders, but EunHyuk was in rage when he knew what DongHyun was doing to you. Your parents were his leader and teacher, they loved him like their own son. So he vowed to never harm you.”

“Is this story supposed to make me soft or something? Because it isn’t working.”

“I’m only telling you things you need to know.” He cleared his throat, “Now the documents.” I slowly put the paper on the ground and slid it across the floor. One of his men picked it up and held onto it.

“Release my daughter.”

“No.”

“What?”

“Somebody wanted to spar with you before you leave.” At that moment I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Minah and DongWook.

“Hello DongWook.” I said, “Fancy meeting you here.”

“You don’t seem surprise to see me?”

“I know too much to be surprise.” I walked towards the couple, “I know way too much to even count it as a surprise, Lee DongHae and AhYooMe. I believe I’m correct.”  He smirks at me

“I’m impressed.” Said MinAh

“Don’t be.” I turned around and took a couple of steps and turn back, “You’ll be even more impressed at what I know.” I took off my jacket,  "Everything you done up to this point tells me that you have a really big secret." I smirk and stared at her stomach.

“How did you know?” ask DongHae

“You drop way too many clues to be called an agent. At first I wasn’t sure but after the birthday party you became more, how should I say it, clingy to me. But then you let yourself slip and didn’t even catch it. So which one of you is here to fight me?”

----

Arthor Pov

DongHyun was in his car driving to the same location.

After BaoMing left DongHyun struggle to get freed from the cuffs. He saw a bobby pin on the flower and picks it up. He starts to pick at the lock and the cuff release. He out the front door and saw that BoaMing was already gone. He puts his hand inside his coat pocket and felt a piece of paper.

2013XXXXX

Dock House #82

DongHyun ran into his car and started up his car. He calls Lisa in the process.

“Han BaoMing you better be okay.”

-----

“Noona went after to get EunMi from SM!” Minwoo yella, “Noona is daebak!” Jeongmin hits Minwoo on the back of his head, “Ahh, hyung.”

“This isn’t a movie or a drama. If something goes wrong it could end badly.” Jeongmin looks at YooHwan, “Do you know where she is?”

“No. She wouldn’t tell anybody, but right now we have to figure this and make a case.” They all nodded.

RING RING

YooHwan looks at the message that Lisa just texted him.

“What is it?” ask Jeongmin

“They just found out where Ming went.” He looks at Jeongmin, “I have to go.”

“I’ll go with you.” Said Jeongmin

“We will too.” The rest of the guys walks into the living room.

“Noona can’t fight on her own.” Said Kwangmin, “Is that right hyung?”

“Ne.” said YoungMin, “Plus we didn’t do all that training for no reason.”

“She worked hard for us, I’m going to repay her.” Said Hyunseong

“Minwoo.” Said Julia, “You should go too. I’ll finish the paper work.” Minwoo gave her the scared look, “I’ll be fine. I’ll call Rocky to come over if you are uncomfortable.”

“Thanks Julia.” Minwoo stood up and look at his Hyungs, “Count me in.”

----

DongHae and BoaMing were in there fighting stances.

“I guess I was going to fight you sooner than I thought.” Comment BaoMing, “Have you even improve?” he chuckles

“Let wait and see.” He smirks, “Just because you’re a girl doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you.”

“Same for you.” BaoMing smirks before doing a round house.

Not too long afterward it became a full fledge fight. EunMi became scared, everyone watches as the two fought two the death. DongHae landed a blow on her right shoulder making her stumble backwards.

“Umma!”

BaoMing ran back into the fight. AhYooMe walks around and give HeeChul a hug.

“You must be tired.” Said Heechul, “Mian.”

“It is okay.” He peck her and wrap one of his arm around her waist.

BaoMing knocked the wind out of DongHae by kicking his stomach. He lands on the ground catching everyone’s attention.

“No improvement what so ever.” Comments BaoMing she was out of breath, DongHae got up and got back into his stance.

“I’m only getting started.”

They fought forever with no fatality. HeeChul started to get tired and grab EunMi making her scream.

“Umma!” BaoMing looks away and gets kicked by DongHae, on her side. She looked up and saw that HeeChul had EunMi by the collar.

“It seems like you are really strong BaoMing ssi, as strong as DongHae, which mean I can’t let you easily. I have to make sure you don’t come back looking for us. Men.” his men came out with sticks. BaoMing slowly got up. “Beat her.”

BaoMing block the first blow but got hit by the second one, she landed on one knee. She trip the guy and he falls on his head.

“Don’t take me lightly.” She took the guy’s stick and beat him with it. She turns around and knocks out the other guy with one punch. DongHae came at her and she grab his arm and twisted it around his back. She quickly grabs the knife from her side pocket. “Release her or I kill him.” She had the knife up against his neck.

DongHae stare at his hyung. HeeChul lets go of EunMi’s collar. EunMi ran to BaoMing. BaoMing pushes DongHae towards HeeChul making him trip. She walks EunMi to the door and stops and whispers to EunMi.

“EunMi, I need you to go to the car and stay there. Appa is going to be here soon.” She shook her head and started to cry.

“Andwe, if EunMi goes umma has to go too.”

“EunMi, umma can’t go with you. Umma has to get all the bad guys first. If umma doesn’t then appa will be in danger. Go, go to the car.” BaoMing pushes EunMi slightly and closes the door.

“Umma!” EunMi bangs on the door. BaoMing looks back HeeChul.

“No going with her.”

“I have some unfinished business. I, Han BaoMing place everyone here under arrest.”

“We’ll see about that.” Say Heechul.

 

EunMi bangs on the door with tears in her eyes. She finally realizes that no matter how hard she bangs on the door it would no longer open. She turns around and sees her mother’s car. She quickly runs to the car. When she gets inside the car she sees her mother’s phone.

RING RING

“Ming, where are you?” DongHyun sounded scared

“Appa.” EunMi cries

“EunMi.” He was relieve for a bit, “Where is your umma?”

“Umma is inside with the bad guys.” She cries, “Umma told EunMi to run out. Appa I’m scared.”

“It is okay Appa will be there in a bit. Stay in the car.” EunMin crawled over to the back of the car and covered herself with BaoMing’s jacket.

 

Baoming get pushed into a wall sliding down unto the ground, she had cuts and wounds all over her face. DongHae walks up to her and squats down in front of her. They both breathe heavily.

“I see someone is getting tired.” He smirks, “You can give up now if you want.” BaoMing looks at him for a bit.

“Never.” She kicks him in the groin, making him fall over in pain. She takes out one of her hand cuff and cuffs DongHae to a pipe. “A man’s weakness, never fails.” She looks over at Heechul who was still smiling. “What are you smiling about?”

“Nothing much. Just this.” A door opens from the side, a man with a bag over his head is dragged. “He tried to sneak in, but too bad for him he got caught.” The guys pulled the bag off his head.

“DongHyun.”

Preview:

“Stop hitting him!”

“Don’t think you’re the only person with a knife Ming.”

“I should have known about what she was up to.”

“I should have never pushed her away and maybe this wouldn’t have happen.”

“Han BaoMing, would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Kim DongHyun once again?”

“I’m sorry DongHyun.”

 

[A/N]

Thanks for all those who have supported me. I cant believe i have over 50 subscribers. Never thought I would get that far. Please support my new story "ToDay ANd Tomorrow" Not that great but i still hope you support me.