We were in love, Really?

Life Goes On With or Without us

Minah search through all of DongHyun’s dresser and his closet.

“Where is it?” she walks back and forth. She threw paper everywhere.

“What are you doing in here?” Minah was surprised and drop all the paper she had in her hand. Julia stood by the door, “Why are you in young master’s room?”

Minah tried running out of the room but Julia caught her before she could leave.

“Let me go, you stupid house maid.” Minah tried to release her wrist from Julia

“Not until you tell me what you were doing in there.” They fought on the top of the stairs. In the processes of trying to release her hand Minah pushes Julia down the stairs. Minah ran to check on Julia and she was unconscious. Minah was so scared she runs out of the house.

Not too long afterwards Rocky comes back with DongWon. Rocky open the door and saw Julia lying on the floor unconscious. He ran and picked her up bridal style.

“Julia.” She didn’t answer him.

“Julia ajumma.” Yell DongWon, “Ajussi what is wrong with Ajumma?”

“I don’t know. Get back in the car DongWon.” Rocky was on the verge of tears. “You’re going to be just fine Julia.”

----

BaoMing walks into Lisa’s office. With the documents.

“Unnie I need you to look at this fast.” Lisa took the papers and looks at it.

“What is this?”

“The other day I looked through SM files. And I -.”

“How did you get files on SM?”

“I got them at Mr. Im’s company without them knowing.”

“Yoona’s appa?” BaoMing nods, “Why would they have this?”

“Mr. Im was a shareholder of SM about 10 years ago, Yoona was also a member, but after finding out what they really did they left the company. “

“Who is AhYooMe?”

“That what I was trying to figure out. She left SM years ago after she failed a trade. She was found out and sent to the states. I had Junsu oppa look at her background but they stop there in the states.”

“Which means she might have changed her name.”

“Yes.”

“So what does she have anything to do with this?”

“Nothing, it is who she had anything with.” BaoMng sits down, “From the research I did she had a relationship with HeeChul. The guy we are after now. If we find out who she is we can get a lead on finding him.”

“So this is why you didn’t want DongWook part of the investigation.” He sighs, “How do you think we’re going to find her?”

“I have a feeling we all know her.”

“Who?”

♫ RING♫

“Hello?”

----

Minwoo sat on his chair with their new song in his hand, throughout this time all he did was smile. The older guys notice something wrong with him. His smile was almost unending.

“Minwoo.” Kwangmin taos his shoulder, “Minwoo. Minwoo!” The maknae jumps out of his chair. All the older guys laughed, “What is wrong with you?”

“N-nothing.”

“After a dat-.” Minwoo covers Kwangmin’s mouth.

“A what?” ask Jeongmin

“Nothing.” Said Minwoo. Kwangmin pushes his hand away.

“He went on a date with Julia.”

“Hyung!”

“Bwoh! Julia as in DongHyun’s-.”

“Don’t say it.” Minwoo stated. They all looked at him. DongHyun was even more stunned. “Okay, okay Julia and I are…” he paused, “sort of dating.”

“Omo! Minwoo a man now.” Hyunseong smiles, “How long?”

“About two months and a half.” Minwoo blushes

“Who all knew about this?” ask JeongMin

“Kwangmin and noona.”

“BaoMing?”

“Noona helped me ask her.” Minwoo scratches his head.

“Shouldn’t you ask someone for permission?” said Youngmin. Everyone looks at DongHyun.

“Don’t look at me.” DongHyun was writing the lyrics to a new song.

“Then who should I ask? Julia is an orphan form what I heard.” Asked Minwoo

“Rocky.” DongHyun looks up at Minwoo

“Rocky, your driver?” DongHyun nods, “Why?” DongHyun puts his pencil down and crosses his arms.

“Rocky is like Julia’s appa. He was the one that brought Julia to our house. She became my- ,” he looks at Minwoo and clears his throat, “caretaker when I started my career. Julia and I aren’t that close. She love Rocky like her own father, so if you are asking permission for Julia, Rocky is the guy to ask.” DongHyun glares at him, “But I’ll warn you, don’t hurt her or it just won’t be Rocky you have to worry about.”

Minwoo nods and his hyungs chuckles.

♫Ring♫

DongHyun picks up his phone.

“Hello…Bwoh!” DongHyun stands up and looks at Minwoo.

“What?” he mouths. DongHyun looks away

“I’ll be there.” He hangs up his phone.

“What is wrong?” ask Hyunseong. DongHyun grabs his keys

“Minwoo lets go.”

“What happened?” DongHyun looks at Minwoo

“Someone came into my house and went through my room and BaoMing’s room.” He sighs, “We think Julia saw who the person. And she…”

“She what?”

“She is being hospitalized and she is still unconscious.”

----

BaoMing was standing at the pier with her back facing the water. She heard footsteps and look ups.

“Hello BaoMing.”

“Aaron ge.” She smiles and give him a quick hug.

“How have you been?”

“Great.” She looks at him, “So do you have what I told you?” Aaron gives her a smirk

“It wasn’t easy but I got it.” Aaron handed her a small envelope, “We took down the branches in Taiwan. We’re hoping on you guys to finish soon.”

“What did you find out?”

“HeeChul is in Seoul, but he is off the radar. That isn’t a good sign for us.”

“It isn’t.” BaoMing sighs, “We’re going to need your help ge.”

“If you need it just ask Ming.” Aaron pulled out another file

“What is this?”

“Your parents’ file. It doesn’t seem like SM was behind their deaths.” BaoMing took the file, “But before you read it promise me you won’t do anything rash.”BaoMing nod and looks at the file.

----

Minwoo and DongHyun runs to the room Julia was put in. When they get into the room Rocky and DongWon was sitting on the couch. There was red headed doctor check her vital signs. Minwoo ran to her side and held her hand.

“How is she ma’am?”

“She is fine, and I’m not a woman.” The doctor turns around. DongHyun would be lying if he said that the doctor didn’t look pretty for a guy. “She hit head pretty hard, but there isn’t anything major. We’ll do another scan on her and if we don’t find anything wrong, she can be discharged as soon as she wakes up.”

“Thank you doctor.” Says Minwoo. The doctor

“Thank you Dr…” DongHyun pauses,

“Kim.” He put out his hand, “Kim HeeChul. And how are you related to the patient?”

“Oh, I’m her um…” he looks at Julia, “I’m her friend and he is her boyfriend.” HeeChul nods his head as he puts his hands in his pocket.

“Does she have any family here?” there was silence

“I’m her family.” Rocky stood up, “I’m her family. If there is anything that she needs please let me know.” HeeChul nods.

“I will be sure to let you know.”  His focus was back on DongHyun, “This guy over here told me that she was injured during a break in. I suggest you guys file a report. I’ll take my leave.” HeeChul leaves the room.

Minwoo held onto Julia’s hand, there was sorrow in his eyes.

“Min.” DongHyun squat down next to Minwoo

“I should have stayed with her. I should have said told her how I felt.” A tear fell from his face, “Even though we’re basically from different worlds our love for each other is the same. She loved me not for what I have but for who I was.”

“Min, the doctor said that she is going to be fine.”

“Hyung, what if she doesn’t wake up? What do I do?” DongHyun stood there in silence as he watch his dongsae cry in front of him.

----

Two Weeks Later

It has been two weeks and Julia hasn’t woken up yet. BaoMing worked hard on her case and tried her best to practice a song for DongHyun and Minah’s engagement party that weekend. Boyfriend decide to postpone their concert until the engagement party was over and done with.  BaoMing helped Minah with all the decoration and party plans, before they knew it the engagement was around the corner.

“DongHyun ssi?” said BaoMing

“Neh?”

“I want to give you something.” BaoMing went into her room and grabs the box and hands it to him, “I know you and Minah are going to have a little one so I wanted to give this to you and her as a pre engagement present.” DongHyun looks at her in disbelief, “It something for the whole family.” She smiles, “Because you never got to wear the ones you had previously.” She walks back into her room and closes the door.

DongHyun opens the box and saw a new set of five family hoodies and a note that says “Congratualtions.”

 

It was the engagement day and DongHyun felt strange, almost lost in his own memories. He was dressed up nicely with a disappointed DongWon at his side.

“DongWon are you still mad at appa?”DongWon ignored him, “Appa is sorry. I never wanted this for you.” EunMi held onto DongWon’s hand

“Oppa don’t be sad. Appa will still love us like he does now.” She looks at him, “Right appa.” DongHyun smile back at him.

“Mr. Kim.” Said a lady, “Ms. Song is ready.” DongHyun grabs a hold of his kids hand and walks out the door to meet Minah. They walked onto the stage as the reporter took pictures. On the other side of the stage sat Boyfriend and BaoMing. DongHyun couldn’t help but stare at the pale yet beautiful BaoMing.

As the speeches ended it was BaoMing’s turn to sing for the couple. Many of the reporters were confused at what was going on. YooHwan joined her on stage.

“Hello everyone.” She smiles and looks at the happy couple, “I really don’t know what to say except for congratulations.  I guess with my condition I shouldn’t even be here.” she looks right at DongHyun “I may haven’t not known what went on between us but I want to sing this song for you, this is just how I felt about you.” She smiles, “I ask YooHwan to sing with me also because I don’t think I’ll be able to finish. This song that I am going to sing represent a love that has been broken but one person still feels love towards the other. I want to you guys that no matter what happen love each other even if one wants to let go.” She sighs “Once again Congratulations Minah and DongHyun” They both turn towards DongHyun and Minah

Jeongmal – Song Joong Ki

(BM) We were in love really

We liked each other really

Felt like going crazy

Felt like I’d burst really

Now let’s go our separate ways

I miss you again today

Because you remain in my heart and I can’t erase you, really

DongHyun was surprised at the lyrics. Why would a girl who didn’t remember anything about him all of sudden sing such a sad song.

Even I’m hurting like this

Because I love you tears fall

Because my heart hurt, tears fall again

If I lose you again

If I lose you again my eyes

Only look at you

BaoMing felt her heart break as she sung the last song she was going to sing. Only if he understood it.

Look at me who loves you

Because tears fall like this

Because tears keep falling

Even if I’m born again

Even if I’m born again, it’s you

She face the crowd with tears glimmering in her eyes. She looked back at DongHyun and Minah again as YooHwan sang his part.

 

(YH)I said that I hate the start of good byes

But if I love again if I miss again, really

Will you come back to me?

DongHyun couldn’t keep his eyes off BaoMing as she stood there staring at him. It felt like their soul for once felt the same pain and agony. But they both knew in their hearts that it was the end for them.

Because I love you tears fall

Because my heart hurt, tears fall again

If I lose you again

If I lose you again my eyes

Only look at you

Look at me who loves you

Because tears fall like this

Because tears keep falling

Even if I’m born again

Even if I’m born again it’s you.

BaoMing takes out a piece of paper and read as the music break began

 

“I remember when I first saw you

In my mind I thought it was going to be us two.

We cried and fight

But in the end I waited for you at night.

We made mistakes

But that all that it takes.

Love brought us together

But that no longer matters

I’m the person who is passing by in your life

So don’t live it in strife

Because even after all the years of this crazy buzz

Life Goes on With or Without Us”

(YH)I see only you (he saw the tears in her eyes a she read her little poem in the middle.)

(Both)I’m waiting and waiting for you

If only you come back, if only you come back again

Even if I’m rained on even if I’m walking in the snow

Even if I’m born again, it’ only you.

DongHyun suddenly stood up.

Preview:

“Only the old BaoMing would know that.”

“Did you ever think about my feelings for you?”

“’Let me go! I have to find her.”

“Do you know the real reason why your parents die?”