Chaeyoung's Threat #2

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

I love all of your comments! ^^

Your POV
"You can talk to me."

(Who were you thinking of? Were you expecting Baekhyun? Or someone else?)
I looked up with teary eyes, "Baekhyun Oppa?"
He took a seat next to me and pulled me into his arms. "Seunghyun..."

I just wanted to spill my heart out. I wanted to tell him everything that happened. I want to tell him about Chaeyoung, but I couldn't.

My tears were falling like no other. His chest was now soaking wet from all of my tears. I couldn't find the strength to hold any tears back.
He pulled me up and wiped my tears with his thumbs, "Oppa is here. Please, tell me everything, Seunghyun. What happened?"

Baekhyun Oppa, I thought, I broke Chanyeol's heart because I love him. He's the only one in my heart, the one I love. This is all Chaeyoung's doing. She's making me do all of this. I'm trying to save our secret, Oppa. I can't believe he's gone now. I lost him to Chaeyoung. I will always love him.

"Baekhyun Oppa..." I sobbed, "It hurts so bad. Tell me why it hurts?" I placed my hands over my heart.

Baekhyun looked up at me with a sad face, "Because you still love him. That's why it hurts. Why did you say those things, Seunghyun?"
I was about to just tell Baekhyun everything, but I couldn't find the words. "I hate him, Baekhyun." My heart was officially ripped in half after saying those words. Why am I hurting myself with this lie? "I hate him for what he's done to me. He kissed her and continued to stay by her side. He showed me that he didn't want me anymore."
"That's a lie." he shot back at me. "Seunghyun, you know how much you mean to Chanyeol. He loves you more than anyone. He-"
"We're through, Baekhyun. I don't want to see him again. He's brought so much pain to me." I cut him off with my lie. I thought Baekhyun and I were done with secrets and lies, but I have no choice. I'm protecting everyone I care for.

I sniffed and wiped my face, "I'm just going to go on with my normal life now."
"Seunghyun-"
"I don't want anything to do with him anymore."
"Seunghyun-"
"I DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE, BAEKHYUN! SO GET OVER IT!" I yelled as I got up and ran straight to my dorm. I needed a warm shower right now.


Baekhyun's POV
She's really gone crazy. I know that deep down, her heart is still set on Chanyeol. She can't just give up on him like that.

When I got to the dorm, everyone was watching a movie in the living room. I took a seat on the sofa next to Joonmyun, and Kris.

"Is _____ okay?" asked Lu Han who was sitting on the floor.
All eyes were on me. I bit my lower lip and sighed, "No."
Lu Han jumped up and headed for Chanyeol's and my room, but Minseok jumped up and grabbed him by the arm, "Lu Han, don't." he said sternly.
Lu Han shook his arm off and came back to sit down. He was as pissed off as much as I was.

Joonmyun cleared his throat and looked over at me, "We have a fan-signing event tomorrow along with a long photo-shoot. We all need our rest."
I gave him a weak nod, "Fine."


Chanyeol's POV
~Dream/Flashback~
Me: Jagi, are you okay? I don't get my kiss?
Seunghyun: What kiss, Chanyeol?
Me: What do you mean? Don't we always-
Seunghyun: I'm talking about what kiss do you want? Mine? Or Chaeyoung's?
Me: J-Jagi, what-
Seunghyun: I'm done, Chanyeol.
Me: What!? No! No-Don't say things like that. Seunghyun, I love you-
Seunghyun: Quit saying that you love me when you don't! I'm tired of you breaking your promises! What am I, a game to you? Is that what I am?
Me: Jagi, we'll get through this together-

*SLAP*

I held the back of my hand.

Seunghyun: Don't touch, me, Park Chanyeol. Don't you dare touch me.
Me: Did something happen between you and Chaeyoung? Is this what this is about? Tell me, Seunghyun!
Seunghyun: We're through, Chanyeol! I don't ever want to see or hear from you again!

Me: No, no, don't say things like that, Seunghyun! I love-

*SMACK*

I flinched in my sleep and held my cheek.

Seunghyun: DON'T TOUCH ME! I DON'T LOVE YOU, PARK CHANYEOL!

~End dream/Flashback~


As I opened my eyes, I saw darkness. My face was all wet from the tears that covered it. I looked across the room and saw Baekhyun asleep in his bed. I pulled out my phone and went through the photos of Seunghyun and I. Why did she want to end all of this?

I still love her...

~Next day: Afternoon~
"Hyung, you really need to smile more." said Tao poking my arm in the car.
"He's right," added Sehun, "I've never seen you this quiet before."

Tao and Sehun were the only ones who seemed to actually acknowledge me. When we got to the photo-shoot, my eyes widen at the person I saw waiting for us. Ugh, Why does Chaeyoung have to be in all of these photos?

Before I could walk over to her, she came over to me and brushed her finger against my arm causing me to flinch, "You'll be shooting with me this afternoon."
My eyes widen in shock. I looked back at my members who just shrugged their shoulders. "Wait, what? I'm not shooting with them?" I asked her.
She smiled, "Not today you aren't. Besides, you're the best one out of all of EXO. You should be honored, Chanyeol." she said pulling on my arm.

"Chanyeol and Chaeyoung, please follow me." one of the staff members said.
Chaeyoung smiled and started pulling on my arm. I looked back at the members who didn't seem to care.

I looked at the staff member, "Could you excuse us for a moment?"
She looked at her folder and then looked up at me, "Of course. Meet us at set A in five."
I nodded.

After she left, I grabbed Chaeyoung harshly by her wrist. "Chanyeol, you're hurting me!" she complained.
I loosened my grip. "What did you say to _____? Were you the one who gave her that photo?"
She folded her arms and looked at me, "I didn't do anything to her. So I might've given her the photo by accident. I meant to give her the ones of her and Rokhyun, but she already opened it."
I gritted my teeth, "That photo is the reason why she broke up with me the other night! You did this!"

She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear, "I know Baekhyun's secret, Chanyeol. You and Baekhyun thought you could hide it forever."
I tried pushing her away, but she held onto me tighter. "He has nothing to hide." I calmly said.
She whispered in my ear, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Baekhyun and sweet little sister having a relationship."

My eyes widen in shock. I tried playing it off, "That's a lie! Baekhyun doesn't even have a sister."
She then placed her hands on the back of my head and reached up to my ear, "A lie, huh? Well, does the name, Byun Seunghyun sound familiar? I know everything. Don't deny it, Chanyeol. I know that you know something too."

She released me and walked over to the wall and looked behind it. She came back and smirked at me, "Hmm, which EXO member should I tell first? Which member is the second closes to Baekhyun? Ooo, how about the cute Maknae?"
I stepped closer to her and gritted my teeth, "What's it gonna take for you to keep quiet?"
She smirked, "Be mine, Chanyeol. Be mine, and I'll keep my mouth closed. You and Seunghyun are through anyway, aren't you? If you become my boyfriend, I promise to not say a word to anyone."
I scoffed, "Absolutely not."
She stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm the CEO's daughter. I am very powerful. I could do so many things to hurt Seunghyun. You wouldn't want Baekhyun and EXO to fall apart because of you, would you?"
I lowered my head, "N-No."

I thought real hard about what I was about to commit to. I still love Seunghyun. I don't want her, my best friend, and everyone else getting hurt because of me. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep Seunghyun safe. Even though she ended things with me, I made a promise to her brother, his parents, and her parents that I'd keep her safe.

I looked back at Chaeyoung, "All right. I'll do it. Just promise me one thing, please don't hurt my best friend or Seunghyun."
She smirked, "As you wish. But there's something else too. If you tell anyone about this conversation, especially Baekhyun or his sister, I'll let the secret out. So, stay away from your Ex from now on. I don't ever want to see you close to her again. And if you don't play-along with me, I'll hurt Seunghyun so bad, Baekhyun might lose his poor sister again and will never be able to kiss her-"
My eyes widen at the threat she made. "ALL RIGHT, I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST DON'T HURT HER!"
She smiled, "My lips are sealed. You have my word."


I'm still in love with you, Byun Seunghyun. I promised everyone I'd keep you safe.


*Cries in corner* WHY, CHAEYOUNG!?!? YOU'RE SUCH A DEMON!!