Confession

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
As the slow music began playing, I took a seat next to Kyungsoo and Tao. I looked over and saw Seunghyun dancing with Lu Han, but as they were dancing, she was watching Chanyeol and Chaeyoung. She needs to stop denying her feelings for him.

When the song ended, I got up and walked over to Seunghyun and Lu Han. I really need to know how she really feels towards Chanyeol. I looked at Lu Han, "May I dance with her for the next song?"

Lu Han nodded and Seunghyun reached my hand. Lu Han seemed to be really calm about it.
(Awwww! Another brother-sister moment! ^_^  Did you guys suspect  Chanyeol? Or Baekhyun?)

Only U (Super Junior)

Seunghyun looked really sad right now. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I placed my hands around her waist. I noticed that she wasn't paying attention to Chanyeol at all right now. She tried to act like she was okay. -_-

I spoke up, "You know, you're a terrible liar, right?"
She looked up at me with a puzzled face, "What are you talking about?"
I sighed, "You need to quit denying your feelings for Chan-"
"It's not about Chanyeol, Oppa." she cut me off.
"Wait, what?" my eyes widen.
She sighed and lowered her head, "It--It's Lu Han."
I tilted my head, "Lu Han? What about him?"
She looked up at me with worried eyes, "I-I think I'm falling for him, Oppa."
My eye widen in shock. I didn't know how to respond. "You're-Falling for Lu Han?"
She gave me a weak nod, "I think so. I feel so...weird whenever I'm around him. But I-"
"But you're still in love with Chanyeol, am I right?" I gave her a weak smile.
She looked away and nodded, "I am."
I sighed, "Why don't you tell him?"
"Baekhyun Oppa, look at him." she pointed. I looked over at he and Chaeyoung slow-dancing then looked back. "Look how happy he looks. I want Chanyeol to be happy even if it's not with me."

Seunghyun, I thought, You deserve to be with him. Not her. Chaeyoung isn't right for him.

I sighed. She said she thinks she's falling for Lu Han? I trust Lu Han. At times, whenever I see her and Lu Han together, I see her laugh and smile with him. Earlier, it looked like he was trying his best to make her smile while she was performing. He must really care for her.

I sighed, "Seunghyun, I trust Lu Han. You do what your heart says." I gave her a weak smile.
Before she could respond, Lu Han came up to us, "May I take over?"
I nodded.

Kyungsoo walked over to me, "Wanna perform?"
I nodded, "Sure." I followed him up to the stage.


Your POV
Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made their way to the stage and began singing.

What Is Love (EXO)

"Don't worry, I didn't dance with anyone else." Lu Han teased me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and scoffed, "It doesn't bother me. We aren't even together."
His smile slowly faded away. All of a sudden, he tilted my chin up with his index finger, "I like you, _____. I always have."

Lu Han just confessed to me...

My body was frozen. Was he just joking with me? I nervously laughed, "You're just joking with me, right Lu Han?"
His face got serious, "If I was joking, would I do this?"

He leaned down and kissed me right on the lips. I had absolutely no words right now. I didn't expect that at all.

I slowly looked up at him. "Lu-Lu Han-I-"
He chuckled, "I just wanted you to know. Don't let this come between our friendship or anything. I don't want anything to change between us. I just had to get that off of my chest."

I was still speechless. Suddenly, I looked over and saw Chanyeol looking at us with wide eyes.

He heard our whole conversation. And he saw the kiss that just happened.


Chanyeol's POV
I felt my heart completely shatter. Lu Han just kissed her and confessed to her. I just wanted to fall to my knees, but Chaeyoung kept dancing with me.

Seunghyun noticed that I was watching them, and quickly looked away.

When the song ended, Chaeyoung pulled me off of the dance-floor and went to get some drinks for us. A few friends came up and began talking to her. I looked over at Seunghyun and she was talking to her band members. I looked over and saw Lu Han getting a drink for her and him.

I looked back at Chaeyoung who's back was facing me. I quickly made my way over to Lu Han, "Hey, Hyung?"
He looked at me, "Yes?"
I looked over at Seunghyun an then back at Lu Han, "Take care of her." I gave him a weak smile.
He realized that I was talking about Seughyun. He stepped closer to me and whispered, "I will. Better than you did."

My eyes widen and I just looked at him. He shook his head and went back to Seunghyun with their drinks. I scoffed and walked away.


Your POV
Before the party ended, Lu Han and I took a walk around the building. We spent most of our time making fun of the ugly colors of the curtains and everything.

I kept thinking about his confession. It's not that I don't want to accept him, it's just that, I don't want to get in any relationship right now. I'm still trying to get my feelings under control. I just want to keep my friendship with Lu Han for now. Nothing more.

When we walked out into the limousine, we sat between Mihyun and Joonmyun. Joonmyun, Mihyun, and I started making some jokes about Kris.

"I don't think Kris' voice is as loud as Chanyeol's!" yelled Joonmyun. "He and Baekhyun would sing loudly in the car after rehearsals."

My laughter died as I looked at Chanyeol. He made eye-contact with me again and looked down at Chaeyoung. Lu Han wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I threw an irritated look at him, "Yah! Pull me any closer, and I'll end up on your lap!" I whispered in Mandarin to him.
"Is that a threat or a promise?" he smirked at me.
I playfully began hitting his head, "SUCH A ERT, LU HAN!"
"I know you are, but what am I?" he shot back.
I reached up and poked his forehead, "Annoying!"
The two of us just began laughing.

As Chaeyoung stopped the vehicle at our dorm, our dates climbed out with us to say good-bye to them.

"Hey," Lu Han reached for my wrist, "I just wanted to thank you for accompanying me as my date. Aside from all the joking, I had a great time." he gave me a warm smile.
I blushed and nervously laughed, "I did too. Thanks for taking me out."
"We should do something like this again sometime. I mean, if you'd like."
I gave him a shy smile, "I'd like that."
He smiled, "Great. I'll call or message you sometime?"
I nodded, "Yeah, that'd be great."
He ruffled my hair and winked, "See you, Loudmouth."
My eyes widen and I pushed his hand away, "*Scoffs* See you, ert."

As we both walked away, I don't know what he was feeling, but I was feeling really warm right now. I want to tell Baekhyun what happened tonight. Maybe he can help me get my feelings together.


Baekhyun's POV
When the four members climbed back in the limousine, I saw how happy Lu Han looked. He turned his head and began talking to Kris in Mandarin.

When Chaeyoung dropped everyone off at our dorm, she climbed out and followed Chanyeol into the parking lot. They decided to have their make-out session again. Yixing did the same thing I did as I rolled my eyes and looked away. "I never knew Chanyeol was like that." Yixing whispered to me.
I sighed and shook my head, "Yeah, I didn't either."

God, the sounds they were making just made me wanna throw-up! I was so disgusted right now! Yixing shook his head and patted my back. We just left them alone and headed inside.


Chanyeol's POV
"I had such a great time, Chanyeol." she said as she continued kissing my lips.
"I-I did too." Those words suddenly slipped out of my mouth. I didn't mean to answer so soon.
She smiled and pulled me in for another passionate kiss, "I'm glad you did. We'll have more parties like that coming up." She pulled away, "I'll see you again, Chanyeol."

As she released me, I gave her a brief wave and walked away. I really needed to clean my mouth good tonight. I HATE making-out! Especially with Chaeyoung! With her, it's all tongue and ! It really sickens me.


No ones POV
*Phone rings*
Baekhyun's phone rang, but he wasn't around it. He was in the shower at the moment. A minute later, it rang again. Then a few minutes later, it rang again. A few minutes later, it rang more time. Lu Han stood up from his room and went to see who's phone was ringing. He walked down the hallway and saw that it was Baekhyun's phone. "Aish! Who keeps calling him!?" he said to himself.

He walked into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room and picked up Baekhyun's phone and looked at it.

Seunghyun

Seunghyun? Who could this be? Lu Han thought. A friend of Baekhyun's? Maybe I should take a message.

"Hello?" he answered it.
"Baekhyun Oppa? Are you busy right now? It's about our Umma, she just called me and wants to know why you aren't answering your phone. And I wanted to talk to you about what happened with Lu Han and I tonight. I really need someone to vent to." said a familiar voice.
Lu Han's eyes widen and he stood there frozen on his feet. He was so surprised, he couldn't answer.
"Baekhyun Oppa?" the familiar voice asked.

Lu Han quickly hung the phone up and ran to his room. He laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

_____, you're name is Seunghyun? Lu Han thought. You and Baekhyun are really siblings?



*Gasps*
So Lu Han found out!