Kids?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
So Seunghyun and I decided to buy the house. I offered to buy the house, but Seunghyun wanted a part of it too. So we decided to pay half-in-half. ^_^ It reminds me of the breakfast meal I took her to a year ago.

As we were at the restaurant, Seunghyun and I began filling out paper work we collected from the realtor's office before we came. I'm really happy she loves the house.

~Minutes later~
That paperwork took forever to fill out. -_-
I think my food is cold...

Seunghyun finished up filling the last part of the paperwork. I gave her all of mine and she combined it with hers and placed in a safe folder. We were finally able to enjoy our meal.

Seunghyun looked like she was in deep thought as she ate. "What's on your mind?" I asked.
She shook her head and nervously laughed, "N-Nothing."
I reached my hand across the table and placed it over hers, "Jagi, I can tell something's bothering you."


Your POV
*Sigh* I guess I'm going to have to confront him about it sometime.

"Chanyeol?" I nervously spoke up.
"What is it?" he asked as he gently caressed my hand.
I took a deep breath, "I've been thinking a lot. What do you think about kids?"
He bit his bottom lip, "I like kids. I think they're really adorable when-"
I chuckled and cut him off, "Chanyeol, I mean how would you feel if we started a family of our own?" I could see the shock in his eyes. I tried laughing it off, "Sorry, I was just wondering-"
"No, no," he cut me off, "I've always wanted to start a family too." He squeezed my hand and smiled, "With you."

I was surprised by his reaction. He wanted this as much as I did.

I nervously laughed and looked down, "I don't want to rush you, Chanyeol. I'm willing to wait-"
His other hand reached up and held the hand he was already holding in his other hand. (You get what I mean.) "I want this as much as you do. After we're married, we can decide."
I gave him a warm smile.

This is another reason why I love Chanyeol. We both have respect for each other. He likes to take things slow like me. I'm willing to wait if he changes his mind.


Baekhyun's POV
While Seunghyun was out with Chanyeol, I spent most of my afternoon searching for some places for them to have their honeymoon. With EXO's and _____'s busy schedule, I don't see how they'd be able to make time for one. But I'm pretty sure their fans would understand.

Kris walked by mine and Chanyeol's room. "Hey, Hyung?" I called to him.
He peaked in the room, "What's up?"
I signaled him to come over and see what he thought of the places I had chosen out. "What do you think of these places for their honeymoon?"
After looking at all of them, Kris looked away and began laughing.
I gave him a puzzled look, "What's wrong? Why are you laughing?"
Kris face-palmed himself and looked at me, "You do know that these are all places in Seoul, right?"
I nodded, "Of course. I don't want them too far away from home."
He sighed, "Ah, Baekhyun, you need to let your sister and Chanyeol enjoy themselves away from Seoul. They probably want to explore the world. What about Disney World in North America? The one we went to a few years ago. They'd like that."
I shook my head, "It's too far, Hyung."
Kris sighed and then pointed to one of places I picked. "That's probably the one they'd like the most."
I nodded and smiled, "All right, thanks, Hyung."


Chanyeol's POV
As I drove Seunghyun home, we listened to the album her and her members released a few weeks ago. One of her songs began playing. Baekhyun was chosen to sing with her. And guess who wrote the lyrics? Yep, this Happy Virus. ^_^
It's the top song in the whole album. I looked over at her and smiled, "You and your brother sing really good together."
She looked over at me and smiled, "Thanks. We worked hard on that song too. But we couldn't have done it without a wonderful songwriter."

Before she got out she leaned in and gave me a good-bye kiss, "Well, we've got a busy schedule tomorrow, but I'll call you soon? We want to have a wedding rehearsal, right?"
I nodded, "Absolutely. My members and I are free tomorrow evening. We'll meet down at the church down the street."
She nodded and waved, "Sounds good. Bye, Jagi, I love you."
I waved back, "Love you too."

When I got back to the dorm, I noticed a few members were out. I got myself a giant bowel of fresh pineapple and sat down in the living room with Minseok, Kris, Baekhyun, Tao, Sehun, Jongdae, and Lu Han.

How would you feel if we started a family of our own? Those words kept playing in my head the whole day. I've always wanted to be a father. Seunghyun would make a great mother. ^_^

"You look happy." teased Jongdae cutting me out of my thoughts.
I took a bite of pineapple and nodded.
"Did you guys find a house?" asked Tao.
I nodded and smiled, "We did. We're both very happy with it."
"Do you guys plan on doing it there?" asked Sehun.
Everyone's eyes grew wide. And my face turned red. "Yah! Maknae, this is my sister we're talking about." said Baekhyun poking Sehun's arm.
He nervously laughed, "Sorry, Hyung."
I chuckled and spoke up, "Seunghyun and I both want to start a family of our own. But we've decided to wait a while. Until we're married at least."
"At least." Lu Han and Sehun began laughing.
I threw them death glares, "We're both willing to wait." I nervously laughed.
"How many kids do you guys plan on having?" Minseok and Kris began teasing me.
My face was still red and I looked down in embarrassment. I looked over at Baekhyun and he was biting the inside of his mouth, "We don't know yet." I stuttered.

I quickly changed the topic, "Anyway, we have a wedding rehearsal tomorrow evening."


So, I may write a chapter or two for when the time comes. I'm not for sure yet.