Chanyeol's Secret

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
"There's been some memory loss."
My face fell in horror. I covered my face with my hands. I looked up at the doctor with teary eyes, "It's not permanent, is it?"
The doctor began looking through some papers and sighed, "At this point, we can't tell. Only time will tell. For now, she just needs to rest."
I rubbed a few tears out of my eyes and bowed, "Thank you, Doctor."

As I walked out to the other members, everyone's face fell whenever they saw tears in my eyes. Joonmyun came over and comforted me, "What happened, Hyung? What's wrong?"

I looked over and saw Chanyeol in complete tears, Jongin and Minah were shedding a few tears, Lu Han was trying to hold back his tears, Soyun was crying her eyes out while Yixing tried comforting her, and Mihyun was crying in Kris' chest.

I sniffed and gave them a weak smile, "Well, she's alive. But-"
"But what, Hyung? What's wrong?" asked Chanyeol who looked up in horror.
I wiped my eyes and lowered my head, "She has suffered some memory loss. The doctor doesn't know if it's permanent or not. Only time will tell."
Minah was now screaming as tears fell from her face. Jongin pulled her into his chest and she just continued to sob.
"S-Seunghyun..." Chanyeol fell on his knees and covered his face in shame. "This really is all my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. I should've known better."

I walked over to the doctor, "Can I stay the night, please?"
She gave me a warm smile and nodded, "Of course, Mr. Byun. But let her rest for now."
I bowed, "Thank you."

I walked over to all of our members, "I'm staying with her tonight. You guys can come visit her tomorrow sometime."
Everyone got up and gave me sympathy. Seunghyun's members came up to me, "We'll all be back tomorrow after our schedule tomorrow morning. Take care of her, Baekhyun."
I nodded. As they walked away, Kris came up to me, "We have that performance tomorrow morning, but we should be finished in the afternoon. Keep us updated, okay? We want to make sure she's doing okay."

Chanyeol walked up to me, "I'm staying with her too."
I shook my head and gave him a weak laugh, "No, Chanyeol. EXO needs you. Who's going to be the rapper?"
He shook his head, "My girlfriend needs me. I'm not backing down either. Don't worry about me rapping. I'll give the part to Sehun. He can do it. I want to be here with Seunghyun."
I sighed, "All right."

After all of the members left, Chanyeol and I slowly walked into Seunghyun's room. She lay peacefully in bed.

Before I could stop him, Chanyeol walked over to her and reached for her hand, "Chanyeol, don't!" I said.
Suddenly, Seunghyun flinched as she felt him grab her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him in fear, "Who are you?"

Chanyeol released her hand and backed away slowly. He fell back into the chair and just looked at her like he was just shot.

"Hyung?" he looked up at me, "She doesn't remember me at all..."
"I told you, she has memory loss. She won't remembers any of us for now."

I sighed. It was going to be a long night indeed.


Chanyeol's POV
"Chanyeol, don't!"

As I reached for her hand, she opened her eyes and flinched whenever I touched her hand, "Who are you?"

I felt like I've been shot with a gun. I know Baekhyun told us that she suffered from memory loss, but hearing her ask me who I was, just broke my heart. What am I going to do to get her to remember me?

*Phone vibrates*
My eyes widen when I saw the name on my screen.

Chaeyoung

I looked at my phone and slowly walked out of the room, "I need to take this."

*Phone conversation*
Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
Chaeyoung: Calm down. I just want to know if she's okay.
Me: CALM DOWN!? THE HELL!? YOU HURT SEUNGHYUN! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR HER! HOW DARE YOU! I TRUSTED YOU TOO!
Chaeyoung: Listen, is she okay?
Me: *Sighs* Is she alive? Yes, but she suffered some memory loss.
Chaeyoung: Do you know if it's permanent?
Me: You know what? I'm not even going to talk to you.

I hung up and smashed my fists on the wall.

Why would Chaeyoung even care if she's okay or not? She did this! Why would she want to know if Seunghyun is all right?


No ones POV
~Earlier~
Now, Chanyeol will be mine for good. Chaeyoung smirked as she headed over to Chanyeol and his friends.

Suddenly, she saw Chanyeol smiling and talking to Mihyun, Kris, Jongdae, Minseouk, and Joonmyun. She quickly hid behind a few of the party guests and listened in on their conversation.

*Conversation*
Kris: So, when are you going to ask her?
Mihyun: Jagi, what is Chanyeol asking?

Chanyeol jumped up and quickly threw a napkin at Kris' mouth. He brought his finger up to his lips.

Chanyeol: Mihyun, promise me you won't tell Seunghyun anything.
Mihyun: I promise.
Chanyeol: I-I'm planning on proposing to her real soon.
Mihyun: *Shrieks*
Chanyeol: SHHHH!
Mihyun: *Chuckles* I'm sorry!
Minseok: We all found out about this a few weeks ago whenever half of the members were out shopping. Chanyeol looked really nervous about something, so we told him to let out what's bothering him.
Joonmyun: It's about time that Chanyeol is going to ask her.
Chanyeol: Before we broke up, I was really planning on asking her then, but that's when she ended things got complicated.
Mihyun: What are you going to do about Chaeyoung?
Chanyeol: I'm going to forgive her since she gave up on me. She and Seunghyun are good friends now. I'm happy that she's letting me be with Seunghyun. I think she finally understands how much I love Seunghyun. Nothing will ever change that. She sees that Seunghyun is a very important person to me.
Joonmyun: Where is Seunghyun now? You should propose to her tonight.
Chanyeol: She's off with Chaeyoung right now. She's apologizing to her. I don't want to propose just yet. No need to rush things. And, I don't have the ring with me at the moment.

After hearing this, Chaeyoung escaped to her room and began crying her eyes out.

Chanyeol forgave me...
He loves her so much, he's planning on proposing to her.
Thought Chaeyoung. And I ruined it! Chanyeol and Seunghyun will never forgive me now! I ruined everything for them! Why did I have to be so selfish! Why did I do that to Seunghyun!?


After a few more minutes of crying, Chaeyoung heard an ambulance in front of her house. She rushed downstairs to see what was going on. She saw Seunghyun in Baekhyun's arms. A few people took Seunghyun away on a stretcher.

This is all my fault! Thought Chaeyoung. If Seunghyun is all right, I promise to leave her and Chanyeol alone and never try to sabotage their relationship again.


Yep! Chanyeol was planning to propose to you/Seunghyun. I didn't want to reveal Chanyeol's secret until now.