His Date?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
*Knocking*
"_____, are you all right? You should be getting ready. We've got a variety show to record for." said Soyun standing outside of my bedroom.
I groaned and came out from under the covers, "All right, Soyun Unnie. I'll get up in a few minutes."
"All right. I made some breakfast."
I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "Thanks, Unnie."

I got out of bed and went over to look  in the mirror. Aish! My lips were still bruised! Why did Chanyeol have to do something like this? Was he that drunk, he's willing to hurt me? Over the past few days that I've seen him from a distance, he seems so happy with Chaeyoung. And then last night he tells me that he still loves me, and kisses me! I don't know what to believe anymore. And when Chaeyoung went to the dorm last night, did she confront Chanyeol about kissing me? I really don't know what she's going to me do now.

The whole night I was thinking about how EXO responded when Baekhyun told them the truth. How am I supposed to tell my members about it?

After getting cleaned up, I pulled out my phone.

3 missed calls from Baekhyun Oppa

I sighed. I really don't want to talk to anyone from EXO right now. Baekhyun is still probably beating up Chanyeol.

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!? Those words kept playing in my mind. Baekhyun really is a good brother, even though we're half related, I consider him as a full brother. I don't think anyone would protect me like he would.


Chanyeol's POV
After finishing a variety show recording, we all decided to relax at the dorm for the afternoon.

I went in my room and pulled out the invitations Chaeyoung passed on to me last night. I gathered all the members and handed them the invitations. Kris, Yixing, and Jongin were so happy that they could bring their girlfriends. It's going to hurt me a lot when I won't have the one I love, by my side.

But wait, Chaeyoung never said anything about Seunghyun not being able to come. What if I got Baekhyun to bring her and he could act like her fake date? Aish! Forget it, Baekhyun has been giving me the silent treatment all day. He still hates my guts. I had to put on twice as much make-up this morning to cover up all of the bruises on my face from him. -_-

After the members all went back to their rooms, someone called my name, "Hey, Chanyeol?"
I walked into the living room and saw Lu Han with his envelope. He came up to me and chuckled, "I know that you probably wouldn't mind, but I wanted to ask you anyway. I was wondering if I could ask _____ to be my date to the party? Would you be okay with that?"

It felt like someone punched me in the stomach. Worse than Baekhyun punching me. Lu Han wants my Ex-the one that I STILL love, to be his date!? I wanted to say NO! so bad, but I couldn't. Seunghyun and I aren't together anymore.

I gave him a fake smile, "Oh, I don't mind, Hyung."
His eyes widen, "Really?"
I nervously laughed, "Of course. We've moved on. Chaeyoung is my girlfriend now. I don't mind, Hyung." Saying those words made me feel like I was just shot.
He gave me a big smile and hit my back, "Thanks, Chanyeol!"

I gave him another fake smile before heading back to my room. Baekhyun totally avoids me now. He was out shopping with Kris and Jongdae.

I really don't want to go to this party now. I'll only suffer more. But Seunghyun is my Ex now. I just have to get over it. Even if it breaks my heart...


Your POV
~Afternoon~
"Good recording, everyone." Soyun complimented as we were all riding back to the dorm in our van.

I sat in the back by myself while the other three sat in front of me. I noticed that they were whispering and looking at their phones. I started to get a little paranoid. "Minah Unnie, what are you guys reading?"
Everyone turned around and looked at me. I could tell they were hiding something from me. "D-Dance practice times." she said with an uneasy voice.

Yeah, they were definitely hiding something from me. -_-

I sighed, "Unnie, don't lie, what is it?"
Mihyun sighed next to her and gave me a worried look, "Don't be mad, okay?"

Uh oh, now I was really paranoid. Did they know about Baekhyun and I? Did their boyfriends tell them!?

Soyun spoke up, "Yixing invited me to go to a big party as a date." She looked over and pointed at Minah and Mihyun, "Kris and Jongin invited them too."
I relaxed my shoulders, "Oh, that's it? Why was that something to hide from me?" I asked innocently.
Mihyun reached for my hand, "We didn't want you to get upset that we decided to go."
I gave them a weak laugh, "Upset? I wouldn't get upset. Wait, are you guys still upset about Chanyeol and I? Unnie, Chanyeol and I ended things days ago. I've moved on." Saying those words killed me. I never told them what happened last night. I gave them an assuring smile, "Please go, everyone. I'll just hang out around the dorm. I may just have some of the f(x) members over or something. I'll be fine."
They all gave me a warm smile, "Thank you, _____. We want our Maknae to stay strong."

Minah's eyes widen at me, "Hey! You should invite Rokhyun to be your date!"
My eyes widen at what she said, "Rokhyun? Unnie, I don't like him like that. He's just a friend, and besides, I didn't get invited to the party anyway."
"Actually," our manager spoke up from the front seat, "Are you all talking about the party with Ms. Kim Chaeyoung?"
Everyone nodded.
"I received a messaged from her this morning. She wants you guys to perform. So you all have to go."
My eyes widen, "Oh, really? Well," I looked at all of my members and then looked down, "I don't have to have a date."

*Phone vibrates*
I looked over in my purse and saw my phone light up. Soyun raised a brow, "Aren't you gonna answer that?"

It was probably Baekhyun calling again. I'll just talk to him later. Before I could respond, Minah reached down and grabbed my phone. "YAH! UNNIE!" I tried reaching for my phone, but she pulled it away and read the message.
"Hey! It's Lu Han, _____!"

Lu Han? Why would Lu Han suddenly be messaging me?

All of my members gathered around my phone leaving me out. They all shrieked and smirked at me. Mihyun looked at me and smiled, "_____, you've got a date! Lu Han just asked you!"

Woah, what!?

"L-Lu Han?" I stuttered.
Everyone nodded while smiling. Minah handed me my phone, "Here."

"Hey, _____! ^^ I was wondering if you weren't doing anything this weekend, would you like to be my date for the party? - Lu Han"

I sat there in my seat with wide eyes. I'm just a little surprised that Lu Han wants me to be his date. I mean, we're good friends, but he'd be probably one the last people I'd think of to ask me on a date. Lu Han isn't pulling a joke on me, is he?

I nervously started replying to the message.

"Hey! ^_^ Of course. I'd love to go with you. Thanks for inviting me, Lu Han. - _____"
"Anytime, _____. ^^ Make sure you don't wear too high of heals so you won't trip and fall on your face. - Lu Han"

And the teasing still lingers... -_-

Aside from Baekhyun, I always saw Lu Han as a little brother to me even though he's older. He always teases me and I always ! We're best friends.

Looks like I need to shop for a dress now.

I wonder if Chanyeol would be okay with this...I mean, we're not together. And besides, he's happy with Chaeyoung.