Trust

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
~Few days into honeymoon~
"This is paradise, Mrs. Park." Chanyeol kissed my forehead as we walked into the place we were staying on the island.

The temperature felt so good here. This could be our time to relax and enjoy our time away from work. My members were on tour with f(x) right now and EXO were in China for a few days.

Chanyeol and I spent our time going around all over the island. We went to some nice cuisine places, went out on a few boats, spent a lot of time on the beach, and spent a lot of time relaxing with each other. We were really grateful for the packet that Baekhyun gave us.  This honeymoon has been really great! ^_^

I think my favorite part so far was relaxing on the beach with Chanyeol. We saw a few fans, but they respected us and gave us our privacy. They knew we were on our honeymoon so they didn't bother us.

Every once in a while, Baekhyun would call to see how we're doing. While we're talking, I would hear the members screaming in the background.

In my luggage, my members told me to sneak the lingerie in just in case anything happened. Chanyeol and I haven't thought about doing it at all on our honeymoon. We've been too busy enjoying the island with each other. We didn't want to rush each other. I also enjoy waking up every morning. Chanyeol and I sleep well every night. In the evenings we would take turns cooking for each other. He said that he picked up some good recipes from Kyungsoo. ^_^

Today, we were planning on going out boating. The ocean water is so nice and clear!

"Jagiya, are you ready?" asked Chanyeol coming downstairs in the living room.
I nodded and we headed out the door together hand-in-hand.

When we got on the boat, Chanyeol began taking it out to the ocean. I never knew Chanyeol knew how to drive one of these things.

When we got out into the ocean, Chanyeol stopped the boat and we just sat on the edge dipping our feet in the water. "What has been your favorite part so far?" asked Chanyeol smiling next to me.
"I would have to say relaxing with you. It's gonna be sad whenever we leave." I said.
He my cheek, "Aw, don't worry. We'll have fun back at home too. I don't have to go back with the members for another few days."
I gave him a weak smile, "I know. What about you? What was your favorite part?"
"Eh, probably all if it. I've really enjoyed our honeymoon." he gave me a warm smile.

He slowly leaned in to kiss me, "But, this is my favorite part." he whispered against my lips.
As I leaned in for the kiss, he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and picked me up in his arms.

"CHANYEOL! WHAT-YAH!"
*SPLASH*
 He jumped into the water with me in his arms.

I was soaked now! I came up out of the water and came face to face with a Happy Virus. I chuckled and swam over to get him, "PARK CHANYEOL! I'M SOAKING WET NOW! GET BACK HERE!"

Suddenly, he disappeared. I spun around and began looking for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere! "CHANYEOL! CHANYEOL! THIS ISN'T FUNNY-YAH!"
*SPLASH*
I suddenly felt force under my body. Chanyeol swam up under me and scooped me up in his arms pulling me in for a kiss.

We both spend the whole time laughing. He wrapped his arms around me and began swimming back towards the boat, "Jagiya, I love you so much."

We both climbed up to the boat and sat down. I pulled him in for a kiss, "I love you too. Don't scare me like that though! You just disappeared on me like that!"
He chuckled and rested his forehead against mine, "I'm a good swimmer. I've been wanting to do that though. Sorry for scaring you."
I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair, "That's all right. Wanna head back? I'll fix us something to eat."
He nodded, "I'd love that."


Chanyeol's POV
When we headed back onto the shore, I scooped Seunghyun in my arms and began walking back to the place we were staying.

I decided to a little bit, "Aish! Jagiya, why so heavy?" I began limping.
Her eyes widen and she playfully began hitting me, "PARK CHANYEOL! HOW AM I HEAVY!? YOU LIFTED ME UP AND THREW ME IN THE OCEAN!"
I couldn't help laugh, "I'm just messing with you, Jagi." I pecked her on the lips.
She chuckled and leans into my chest.

When walked in our room, I gently set her down on her feet. She turned around and chuckled at me, "Jagiya, before I begin cooking, I need to get cleaned up. You got me soaked!"
I chuckled and reached for her hand, "I'm soaked too! Would you like to take a shower together?" those words suddenly slipped out of my mouth.

Crap! I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way! I'm not intending on doing anything to her! I just wanted to shower with her.


Your POV
"I'm soaked too! Would you like to take a shower together?"

My eyes widen by what he said. I began to panic a little. D-Did he want our first time to be in the shower? I mean, I know he's my husband and we should feel comfortable around each other, but that question just caught me by surprised.

Before I could speak up, he quickly held his hand up, "I didn't mean it like that! If that's what you're thinking of! I just wanted to shower together. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." he held his hands up.

I trust you, Chanyeol.

I nodded at him with confidence and reached for his hand, "No, I trust you, Chanyeol. I'd love to shower with you."
His eyes widen at my response. He raised a brow, "Are you sure? If you're uncomfortable with it, we could just take turns showering-"
I shook my head and chuckled, "Chanyeol, you're my husband. I trust you. We should learn to get comfortable with each other." (You know what I mean.)
He reached down and held my hands and gave me an understanding smile, "All right."


Chanyeol's POV
As we headed into the bathroom, I went over and turned the shower on. I really hope she wasn't thinking I wanted to have in the shower. That was the furthest thing from my mind right now. I don't want her to be uncomfortable with us showering together.

She started taking off her wet clothes. Because she's my wife, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I was worried about how she was feeling right now.

I began taking off my wet clothes and went in the shower.


Your POV
I know he's my husband, but still. I felt really uncomfortable. I've never exposed my body like this before to anyone.

My body was bare now. I carefully opened the shower door and stepped inside. I folded my arms so my chest was covered.

Chanyeol stood right in front of me and gave me an understanding smile, "I can get out if you're uncomfortable."
I shook my head and gave him a warm smile, "No, you're fine Chanyeol. It's just that I've never exposed my body like this to anyone before."
He looked at me and gave me an understanding smile, "I understand. You don't have to be afraid. I think you're beautiful." he unfolded my arms and placed them down by my side. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. His chest was pressed against mine. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, "I love you, Seunghyun."
I gave him a warm smile, "Thanks for understanding, Chanyeol. I love you too."


The whole time we were in the shower, Chanyeol and I just kept eye-contact the whole time. We respected each others' bodies.

When we were done washing up, we stepped out. He reached for a towel and carefully wrapped it around my body. I looked at him with warm eyes, "Thank you, Jagiya."
He leaned forward and kissed me, "Anytime."

Chanyeol's POV
That actually went better than I thought it would. I wanted her to feel comfortable and to trust me when showing her body to me. We respected each others' bodies. That's another reason why we love each other.