Sukira With Ryeowook

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
~Photo-shoot~
When we got to the set for our photo-shoot, the staff began telling us what the concept was.

Formal.

_____ was taken to get changed into formal dresses while EXO-M went to go change into suits. When we came out, everyone looked so nicely dressed.

"You aren't going to spill anything red on you, are you?" teased Lu Han walking up to me.
I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake smile, "If it's your blood when I kill you, I wouldn't mind."
"Ouch." he said with wide eyes.

"All right, you all need to come over onto the set and give me your best formal pose. Pose like you all are going to a nice dinner." said the photographer leading us to the set we were given.

When we got up there, EXO-M stood behind us and we were in front of them.

*Click*
"Great! Seunghyun, you need to get into it more. You're smile is a little weak." said the photographer looking at me.
"Sorry." I apologized and gave her a better smile.

*Click*
"Much better, thank you." the photographer gave us a thumbs up. "Seunghyun and Tao, since you guys are the Maknaes of the groups, go behind everyone and stand on the chairs. We want you guys to be on the top."

Tao and I made our way behind everyone and stood up on the chairs.

*Click*
"Super! It looks like a pyramid." he gave us a thumbs up. "Now everyone, spread out around the room. Kris and Mihyun, you guys can stand together. Same with you and Yixing, Soyun."

My members went over to stand next to their boyfriends while Minah stood between Tao and Jongdae. I went over and stood next to Minseok and Lu Han.

"You okay, Seunghyun?" asked Minseok as the camera went off every once in a while.
I looked at him and gave him a weak nod, "I'm fine, Minseouk."
He folded his arms, "You don't have to act fine around us, Seunghyun. We're your friends."
"I know. I just want to forget about what happened at the show and-"
"Seunghyun?" the photographer came over to us.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Could you take your ring off for these photos?" she asked. "You're the only person who has any jewelry on."
My eyes widen and I placed my other hand over the ring, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. The ring stays on."
She shook her head and sighed, "It needs to be taken off for these shots though."
I still refused to take the ring off. I shook my head, "The ring stays on. I'm a married woman and I love my husband. He would want me to have it on."
"You can't be in the photo-shoot then." she said crossing her arms.
I folded my arms and walked off set, "Then you can do the shoot without me. Nothing will ever get me to take my ring off."


No ones POV
"Seunghyun, where are you going?" asked Kris.
She ignored him and continued walking off set.

Minseok and Lu Han exchanged looks. And just continued with the shooting.

"Hyung, that's not right for the photographer to ask that. Seunghyun has every right to have that ring on." Lu Han looked at Minseok.
"Yeah, really." Minseok nodded in agreement.

As the photographer began taking photos of the other members, Lu Han overheard a few of the staff members saying harsh things about Seunghyun. Things that related to her and Baekhyun.


Your POV
After the photo-shoot, we all headed back to the hotel to go swimming in the pool. I decided to call Chanyeol instead of getting in the water. I wore my swimsuit, but I just sat in one of the chairs. I may get in later.

*Phone conversation*
Chanyeol: Hello?
Me: Hey, Yeobo.
Chanyeol: Oh, Jagiya, hey! Is everything all right? How was the photo-shoot?
Me: *Chuckles* Everything is fine. We're all at the hotel swimming right now. Eh, the photo-shoot didn't go so well. Anyway, what are you up to?
Chanyeol: Why aren't you swimming then? Oh, what happened at the photo-shoot? Was Lu Han mean to you again? And I'm at the SM building recording a song with the K members. We're about to leave for the radio broadcast with Ryewook Sunbae.
Me: I might get in later. *Chuckles* No, Lu Han didn't do anything. I'll explain sometime when I'm in a quieter area. I really wish you were here with me right now. I miss you so much, Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: Aw, Seunghyun. I really miss you too. Will you be listening to Sukira?
Me: I will do my best to. Could you have Ryeowook Sunbae record it just in case I can't listen in on time?
Chanyeol: *Chuckles* Of course, Jagiya.
Me: *Chuckles* Thank you, Yeobo.
Chanyeol: Tonight, I'm having the members over at the house tonight. Will you be okay with that?
Me: Of course. I don't mind. I know how much Baek and Jongin wanna get in the pool.
Chanyeol: *Chuckles* All right. I can't wait for you to come back home. I'm missing you like crazy! I'm so lonely at night. I have no one to cuddle with.
Me: *Chuckles* Cuddle with Baekhyun Oppa, Jagi.
Chanyeol: Eh, I'll pass. I prefer you.
Me: *Chuckles*
Chanyeol: Oh, hey, I have to go now. We're heading over to Sukira. Love you, Seunghyun.
Me: Love you too, Chanyeol.

I hung up the phone and placed it in my purse. I pulled out my headphones and began listening to music.


Chanyeol's POV
"Hello, Ryeowook Sunbae." we all bowed as we walked into Sukira. Ryeowook was sitting in the radio room looking over the script.
"Hello, EXO-K." he bowed back to us.

He came over to me and bowed, "Hello, Chanyeol. Congratulations on the wedding. Super Junior apologizes for not being able to attend. We had an overseas concert. We each give you and your wife our best wishes."
"Thank you, Hyung." I said bowing. "Oh, and would you mind recording the broadcast? My wife was planning on listening in, but just in case she doesn't, I would like to give her a copy when she returns to Seoul."
He nodded, "Of course. I'd be happy to."

We all looked over our script and placed our headphones in.

*Sukira*
Ryeowook: Hello, everybody. Thank you for joining us today on Sukira. Today, I have EXO-K here with me today.
EXO-K: Hello, we are EXO-K!
Ryeowook: Where are EXO-M?
Joonmyun: They're currently in China right now with our label mates, _____. They finished doing a show last night and they will be hanging around there for a few days.
Ryeowook: Oh, so that's it. Well, we wish them and _____ good luck in China. Let's all do a quick introduction. Make it unique!

We all began introducing ourselves. When it got to me, I wanted to show-off a little bit. ^_^

Me: Hello, I am EXO's voice! The married, Park Chanyeol!
EXO-K & Ryeowook: *Claps* *Cheers*
Ryeowook: That's right, everyone, Chanyeol-shi had his wedding not too long ago. Married to Baekhyun's sister, was it?
Me: Ah, yes. My beautiful girlfriend, Byun Seunghyun, became my beautiful wife, Park Seunghyun.
Ryewook: Everyone congratulates you two on the wedding. Super Junior and I would have attended, but we had an overseas concert.

We spent a few minutes talking about our new album that was released a few weeks ago. Preparing for the album was a challenge. I had to spend so many nights recording with the other members. There were even nights when I had to cancel dates with Seunghyun. But she understood. She has those days too.

Ryeowook: So, Baekhyun-shi, a few of the Super Junior members and I read about you and your sister. What can you tell us about that? I was so touched by the story. You and Seunghyun were so strong.
Baekhyun: Seunghyun. The both of us-Well, mainly I had a rough childhood. It was up until now, I found out that my sister was beside me the whole time. After all these years, we finally came together almost a year ago. There were a lot of tears that were shed. Not only her, but from me too.
Ryeowook: Oh, I see. When you two were a couple, how did you feel whenever you found out Seunghyun was your half-sister?
Baekhyun: I honestly felt very upset, actually. I'm not gonna lie, Seunghyun and I fell in love with each other when we first met. We loved each other a lot, but when I was the first to find out the truth about us being half-siblings, I chose to end the relationship and love Seunghyun as my sister. It was at that time
I knew that Seunghyun stole Chanyeol's heart. Chanyeol is a good friend, and so I trust him with my sister.
Ryeowook: That's very sweet. Chanyeol-shi , what do your fans think of you being a married man now?
Me: I love my fans a lot. So many of them have shown Seunghyun and I do much support. My wife and I give them all our thanks. We will both continue to work hard!
Ryeowook: Is there something you'd like to say to your wife on Sukira?

I thought about what I wanted to say to Seunghyun. I need to think and imagine that she is right by my side right now. I want to talk directly to her

Me: Tch, Seunghyun, Jagiya, your Happy Virus misses you a lot. Me and the rest of the K members give you and the others our best. I hope that you, your members, and EXO-M are having a good time in China. I can't wait for you to return home to Seoul. I love you so much, Park Seunghyun.
Ryeowook: That was so sweet. Chanyeol-shi  must really love his wife.
EXO-K: Yes.
Ryeowook: Kai-shi, your girlfriend is also with Seunghyun in China, right?
Jongin: Yes, she is.
Ryeowook: Send her a small message.
Jongin: Jagiya, your y Dancing Machine misses you a lot. It made me really sad when you boarded the plane with Seunghyun in tears. Your Jagiya was very worried about you. You should smile. Seeing your smile makes me happy. I love you, Minah. Can't wait for you to come back to Seoul.
Ryeowook: Kai-shi and Chanyeol-shi are so sweet with their messages! Everyone has their Sweetheart who sends them cute messages.
Joonmyun: Ryeowook Hyung, why are you still single then?
Ryeowook: *Laughs in embarrassment*
(I love his laugh! ^_^ )

Ryeowook: Anyway, Baekhyun-shi, would you like to send a message to your sister?
Baekhyun: Ah, yes. *Clears throat* Seunghyun-shi, your Baekhyun Oppa loves you a lot. I hope you and the others are doing well in China. Continue to work hard. Oppa is very proud of you. I miss you, but I think Chanyeol misses you more. Remember, if he treats you bad, come to Oppa and I'll beat him up for you showing no hesitation.
EXO-K & Ryeowook: *Laughs*
Ryeowook: So overprotective, Baekhyun-shi!
Kyungsoo: Baekhyun Hyung is like that a lot!
Ryeowook: Is that so?
Sehun: Yeah, he and Chanyeol Hyung got into a fight once.
Ryeowook: A fight? Over what?
Baekhyun: *Nervously laughs* It's all in the past now. No need to talk about it-
Sehun: *Whispers* Chanyeol Hyung kissed Seunghyun-shi.
Chanyeol & Baekhyun: MAKNAE!
Ryeowook: *Laughs* I can see why he's overprotective. If I had a younger sister, I wouldn't want her kissing guys until she's old!
EXO-K & Ryeowook: *Laughs*

After we all finished Sukira, we all headed to my house.


Wow, that photographer is so rude! I didn't know they had the right to request such a thing!