Trapped

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
After all this time, Seunghyun really did love Chanyeol and he still loved her. I'm very furious about what Chaeyoung did to them. I would have never expected her to go that far with her scheme.

I'm so happy that Seunghyun and I have nothing to hide anymore. We don't care what Chaeyoung does to us now. She can't do anything that could ruin us. The whole world accepts us.


Chanyeol's POV
On the way back to the dorm, the members and I decided to take Seunghyun's members back to their dorm. I wanted Seunghyun to stay the night with me. We both had so much to tell each other. I just want to lay in bed with her in my arms.

Baekhyun seemed to be okay with her sleeping with me for the night. If there's any funny business, I'll break your face, Park Chanyeol! Seunghyun isn't ready for that kind of stuff! Were his exact words when we walked in the dorm.

"Hey." said Seunghyun as she came into our room in her sleeping clothes.
I opened my arms and she laid in bed next to me.
"I love you so much, Byun Seunghyun." I kissed the top of her forehead.
She smiled, "I love you too."

I rested my head on my elbow and looked at her and told her what Chaeyoung told me to do. I told her that she kept threatening me to do things. Seunghyun looked up at me with a worried face. She slowly removed my hair away from my eyes, "We were both trapped by her. I'm so sorry she did that to you, Chanyeol."
He cupped my face, "No, I'm the one who's sorry. I'm the one who started this. I should've been more direct with her and told her to back off."
Before I could respond, Baekhyun spoke up from his bed, "No, I'M sorry that I let you come over, Seunghyun. Chanyeol will never go to sleep now because he keeps talking! We've got a busy schedule tomorrow and I need my sleep!" he tossed and turned in his bed and put his pillow over his face.
Chanyeol and I chuckled and we both slowly started to drift asleep.

Chanyeol's arms were wrapped around me and I was leaning against his chest. It felt so good to be in his arms again.


Chanyeol's POV
~Next day~
That morning was so wonderful. I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend asleep in my arms. As I went out to check the mail, I received a letter from Chaeyoung.

"Chanyeol,
I am terribly sorry for all of the pain that I've brought to, Seunghyun, and everyone else. Please let me make it up to you all. I'm throwing a party this evening at my house. Please come and invite everyone else. I would like to apologize to you all. - Kim Chaeyoung"


I closed the letter and smiled. I knew that Chaeyoung would give up eventually. At last, I can finally attend a party with my girlfriend. I hope Chaeyoung gets on her knees an begs for forgiveness.

I brought the letter inside and showed everyone while they were eating breakfast. Seunghyun was over sitting by Lu Han. They were laughing together. I smiled. I know that I'm the only one in Seunghyun's heart.

Everyone read the letter and Seunghyun was more surprised than ever. "So, she just wants to apologize? Just like that?" she asked.
I nodded, "It's nice that she's going to apologize to us. We deserve it. She's brought so much pain to the both of us."

I walked over behind Seunghyun and wrapped my arms around her. I placed the I Love You pendant around her neck. I kissed her cheek, "This time, you're going to be MY date. Is that okay, Lu Han Hyung?" I looked at Lu Han next to her.
Lu Han smiled and nodded, "Absolutely. She can be a loudmouth though." he winked at her.
She rolled her eyes and hit his arm, "I am not!"
"I never said you were. Are you implying that you are one?" he smirked. "Oh, and don't wear the dress with red stains on it. I'm pretty sure Chanyeol wouldn't like that." he winked.
I chuckled, "She's beautiful in anything."
She smiled, "I got my dress fixed anyway. It's all spotless. I'll just wear the same one again."


Your POV
~Later that evening~
"Aw, come on, you two! Smile more!" yelled Jongdae as he was taking a photo of Chanyeol and I.

I decided to wear the same dress I wore at the last party. Soyun found some stain remover spray that helped me get the stains out.

Jongdae snapped a few group photos of us.

When EXO's vans pulled up, we all divided up. When we got to Chaeyoung's house, she came up to me, and held my hands, "Hey, Seunghyun, I read the article today. I'm so sorry for everything I've done to everyone. You and Chanyeol really deserve to be together."
I gave her a warm smile and pulled her in for a hug, "Let's just, forget the past. Let's be friends, okay?"
She smiled, "Best friends. Oh, is it all right if I apologize to Chanyeol right now? I just want to be alone with him for a while. Would you be okay with that?" she gave me a warm smile.
I nodded and smiled, "Of course." I looked over at Chanyeol, "I'll go get us some drinks, all right?"
Before I left he kissed my cheek, "I love you."


Chanyeol's POV
Chaeyoung began walking me around her house. "Chanyeol, I really am sorry for all that has happened. Those threats I made, I feel so terrible for everything. It's just that, I really like you and-"
"I know, Chaeyoung." I gave her a warm smile. I lifted her chin up with my finger, "You will find someone out there. Someone who will love you with all their heart. You just need to be patient and not try to take someone's love from someone else."
She smiled and threw her arms around me, "Thank you, Chanyeol. Seunghyun is lucky to have someone like you."

She walked me to the dining room where everyone else was. We walked up to Seunghyun and she smiled, "Thanks, Seunghyun."

When I walked over to Seunghyun, Chaeyoung looked at her, "Seunghyun, can we talk?" she looked up at her with a worried face.
Seunghyun looked at her with a warm smile, "Of course we can." She looked back at me, "I'll be back later, Yeobo. You have a lot of explaining to do to Baekhyun Oppa."
I sighed and kissed her cheek, "All right."


Your POV
Chaeyoung and I began walking around the house. She gave me a tour of everything. I liked the kitchen the most. There were about seven different kitchens in this place. But this is my favorite.

She walked with me into a small room. It was freezing in here! There were old photos everywhere on the wall. She chuckled and handed me one, "Baekhyun and I in high school."
I laughed, "He was such a nerd back then!"
"I think there are some more photos of him hung up in the pantry over towards the back." she said pointing at the small door.
I smiled and walked over to it. As I opened it and looked inside, I felt a strong force on my back.

"WHAT THE-HEY! CHAEYOUNG!" she shoved me inside and slammed the door shut.
I heard a lock and she chuckled.

"CHAEYOUNG! LET ME OUT!" I banged on the door, but it wouldn't open.
"Sorry, Sweetie." she chuckled, "I always get what I want. And I want Chanyeol."
"CHANYEOL!?" I yelled, "He will never love you after he finds out what you did to me! I thought we were friends!"
She chuckled and I heard her walking away, "That is, if he finds out. He'll never find this room. There're at least over thirty different rooms in this house. He'll never find you. Hope you stay warm in the freezer, Sweetie."

FREEZER!? THIS IS A FREEZER!? WHAT THE-FREEZERS DON'T LOOK LIKE KITCHEN PANTRIES! WHAT KIND OF SICK PLACE IS THIS!?

I heard a door shut on the outside and I started banging my fists on the door, "CHAEYOUNG! CHAEYOUNG! COME BACK HERE! LET ME OUT!"

I fell to my knees and tears fell from my face. It's no use. No one can hear me. I'm trapped in here. It was all dark and cold. I couldn't find a light-switch anywhere.


AH! I KNEW SHE WAS PLANNING SOMETHING EVIL!
*Gasp* I wonder who the savior will be!?