Chanyeol's Worst Nightmare

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
~Day before wedding: Evening~
"Just breathe, Seunghyun." I rubbed her back as she laid on the sofa in the living room.
"Baekhyun Oppa," I sighed, "I'm so nervous for tomorrow."

I wish Chanyeol could be here right now. Seunghyun was really freaking out. EXO had a busy schedule today. We had to fly to China for a concert. We just got back earlier this evening and Chanyeol was exhausted more than any of us. Seunghyun wanted to come over before the big day tomorrow. I told her that Chanyeol was sound asleep right now, but she wanted to come talk to me about tomorrow.

"You've been doing great in all of the wedding rehearsals. You and Chanyeol will do just fine." I comforted her.
"What if I trip over my own feet walking down the isle?" she asked with a worried face.
"I wouldn't be surprised." said Lu Han smirking next to her.

*SMACK*
Seunghyun looked over at Lu Han and smacked his arm. My eyes widen. It looked like it hurt more than usual!
"OW! Okay, now that one hurt!" said Lu Han holding his arm.
Seunghyun threw him a death glare, "I'm serious, Lu Han! I'm not joking!"
He rubbed her shoulder, "I know, I'm sorry."
She sighed, "It's fine. I'm just really nervous that's all."
Lu Han gave her an assuring smile, "It's like your brother said, you've done well at rehearsal."
"But Lu Han, this is the real thing." she said with a worried look on her face.
"Just pay attention to Chanyeol. Look at him as if he's the only one in the room. I promise, you'll feel a lot better."
I nodded in agreement, "Hyung's right. Just look at Chanyeol."

Only Chanyeol...


Chanyeol's POV
~Dream~
*Baby crying*
Seunghyun: *Screaming*
Me: Stay strong, Seunghyun! You're almost there!
Doctor: Keep pushing!
Seunghyun: *Screaming*
Me: Come on, Jagi!
Seunghyun: CHANYEOL! *Screaming*
*Baby crying*
Me: I'm here for you, Park Seunghyun. I'm right here.
Seunghyun: *Cups my face* Chanyeol... We did it.
Me: *Cries from happiness* We did. You've given us a beautiful daughter.

~Minutes later~
Doctor: Park Chanyeol?
Me: *Stands up* That's me. How is she doing?
Doctor: I'm terribly sorry. Your wife...She never made it. She was bleeding to much.
Me: W-WHAT!? NO! NO, YOU'RE LYING! *Falls on knees* NO! SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGHYUN!

~End of dream~



Your POV
"SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGHYUN!" I heard Chanyeol yelling from his and Baekhyun's room. All of our heads shot up. I quickly jumped off the couch and ran towards the room.

When I walked inside, I saw Chanyeol sitting up in his bed with a wet face. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him, "CHANYEOL! CHANYEOL! YOU'RE ALL RIGHT! I'M HERE! LOOK AT ME! YOU'RE ALL RIGHT! I'M RIGHT HERE!" I wiped his face and pushed his hair back trying to calm him down.

Baekhyun and a few of the members came in an knelt down by the bed, "What's going on?" asked Baekhyun who sat down next to me.
I kissed Chanyeol's forehead and looked back at Baekhyun, "He must've had a nightmare. He's shaking." I looked over at Sehun standing near the doorway, "Sehun, could you go get a cold glass of water for him, please?"
Sehun nodded and turned around and went to get it.

I climbed in bed next to Chanyeol and  wrapped my arms around him pulling him into my arms. Tears were still falling from his face. I pushed his hair back, "Jagiya, what happened? You had a bad dream. I'm here now. Tell me, what happened?" I said as I pulled his head down to my chest. I slowly began his hair.

Sehun came back with a cup and laid it on the nightstand next to the bed.
"Thank you, Sehun." I gave him a weak smile.
Chanyeol sat up in bed and covered his mouth with his fist, "S-Seunghyun,"
Everyone looked at Chanyeol with a worried face. "Seunghyun," he continued, "You died from childbirth. After giving birth to our daughter, you were losing too much blood."
All of our eyes widen in horror. Especially me. I rested my head on Chanyeol's shoulder and held his hand, "Chanyeol, it was only a dream."
"I don't ever want to lose you. I love you so much." he looked at me with teary eyes.
Seeing him cry just broke my heart. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, "Jagi..."
He wrapped his arms tightly around me, "I love you so much, Seunghyun. I don't know what I'd do with myself if you ever went away."
I hugged him a little tighter to let him know I was here, "Chanyeol, I'm right here. Would you like me to stay for the night?" I looked up at him.
He looked at me and shook his head, "That's all right. I want you to go to the dorm and get well rested for tom-"
"Chanyeol," I cut him off, "I don't mind. My fiancé needs me right now. I'm not leaving your side. Let me go get changed. I'll right back. Here, drink some water." I said standing up.


Baekhyun's POV
"Are you all right?" I asked Chanyeol with a worried face.
He gave me a weak nod, "Hyung, it was so real. I really don't know what I'd do with myself if that ever happened. I don't want to lose her."
I patted his shoulder and stood up, "Get some rest, Chanyeol. She'll be in in a little bit. It was only a bad dream."

Chanyeol dreamed that Seunghyun died from childbirth? I hope I don't have nightmares about that. I don't want to lose my sister again.


Your POV
Before I headed out, I grabbed a random tee and a pair of athletic shorts from Chanyeol's room and went to go change. I wasn't expecting to stay the night, so I had no sleeping clothes. Even though his tees are so big, his shirts felt so comfortable to sleep in. ^_^

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw all of the members heading to their rooms. I walked in and climbed in bed next to Chanyeol.

I cupped his face, "How are you feeling?"
He gave me a weak smile, "Better. Sehun kept me hydrated."
I smiled, "That's good. There's no need to be afraid anymore, Chanyeol. I'm right next to you and will always be right next to you."
He leaned down and kissed my lips, "It all seemed so real though."
I climbed under the covers with him and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I began caressing his hand that was over mine, "I'm right here, Chanyeol. It was only a bad dream. Hopefully you won't have a dream like that ever again."
He sighed and breathed into my neck, "I hope not either. That was my worst nightmare. I don't think I've ever had a dream worse than that."
I turned around and faced him kissing his lips, "Try to get some sleep, Jagi. We've got a big day tomorrow. If you have a dream like that again tonight, tell me. Wake me up. I'll let you know that I'm in your arms."


I didn't really want Chanyeol to have a nightmare like that, but hey! I'm pretty sure people have those kinds of dreams. You're only human.