Lu Han Knows

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"What the-Hello? Hello? Oppa?" I looked at my phone and it said the call was disconnected.

I decided to call Umma back, "Umma?"
"Ah, Seunghyun, did you get ahold of him?"
"I did. Well, for a few seconds that is. He said hello and then hung up. His phone must've died. Don't worry, Umma. Baekhyun is doing well."
"I know, Sweetie. It's just that, I usually call him every evening. It's strange that he didn't answer. How are you doing?"
"I am doing well."
"How are you and Chanyeol doing?"
I lowered my head, "We're doing fine." I lied.
"Well that's good to hear. He is a good guy."
I closed my eyes for a few seconds, "Umma, I'm going to head to bed now. I had an exhausting day. You and Appa take care, okay?"
"All right, Honey. You and Baekhyun behave now. Tell him that I called."
"Will do."


Baekhyun's POV
When I came out of the bathroom, I was drying my hair with my towel. I walked in Chanyeol's and my room and saw my phone lit up. When I opened it, I saw a lot of missed calls from Seunghyun and a few from Umma! Why did Seunghyun call me so much!?

I sat down on my bed and called her.

*Phone conversation*
Seunghyun: Oppa?
Me: Hey, why did you call so many times? I was in the shower.
Seunghyun: Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you that Umma called. She wanted to know why you weren't answering your phone. She got worried and called me.
Me: Oh? Um, all right.
Seunghyun: Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about what happened tonight.
Me: Are you all right?
Seunghyun: I am, Oppa. It's just that, I'm a little confused. Lu Han confessed to me.

My eyes widen. I didn't expect him to confess this early.

Me: He confessed? What did you tell him?
Seunghyun: I was speechless. I really didn't know what to say. He said that he doesn't want his confession to ruin our friendship.
Me: Why don't you return his feelings?
Seunghyun: *Sigh* It's not that I don't want to, Baekhyun Oppa. It's just that I don't want to be in any relationship for now. I'm still trying to get my feelings straight for Chanyeol.
Me: I understand. Are you ever going to give Lu Han an answer?
Seunghyun: Well, I was actually wanting to on another date with him sometime. I mean, as friends.
Me: Well I think-
*Beep*
Me: Was that your phone? Seunghyun? Are you still there?
Seunghyun: I am, Oppa. Yes, that was mine. Um, I have to go. I'll talk to you another time.
Me: All right. Don't think about it too much.
Seunghyun: All right, good-bye, Oppa.


Your POV
As I was on the phone with Baekhyun, my phone beeped and said that Lu Han was trying to call me. After I said good-bye to Baekhyun, I answered Lu Han's call.

*Phone conversation*
Me: Hello?
Lu Han: _____? Hey, um, are you doing anything right now?
Me: Um, I'm just laying in bed.
Lu Han: Oh, okay, what about tomorrow evening? EXO has a busy schedule tomorrow.
Me: Is something wrong? Do you want me to come over?
Lu Han: N-No, it's fine, _____. I'll see you tomorrow evening, okay?
Me: Oh, okay.

After I hung up I got a little worried. Lu Han sounded really uneasy. I was actually kind of glad he didn't want me to get out right now. After talking to Baekhyun on the phone, I just wanted to fall asleep. I tried not falling asleep on the phone with him. I'm really exhausted and we have a busy schedule tomorrow.


Baekhyun's POV
~Next Day: Evening~
"Baekhyun, tell Kris that I'm going out." Lu Han said as he was walking towards the front door.
"Where are you headed?" I asked.
"I'm going to see Se-_____." said Lu Han.

Oh crap! That was so close! Lu Han nervously panicked.

I gave him a thumbs up, "All right."


Your POV
"I'm almost there. Wanna go to the ice cream parlor?^^ - Lu Han"
"Yeah, ice cream sounds good right now! ^_^ - _____"

~Minutes later~
Before I walked out the door, Soyun called me, "Where are you headed this evening?"
"Just going to hang out with Lu Han." I nervously said.
"Oooo, is it a date?" asked Mihyun smirking.
I felt my face heating up, "NO, UNNIE! It's not like that. We're just going to get some ice cream, that's all."
"Yep, sounds like a date to me." said Minah smirking.
I rolled my eyes and walked out leaving members laughing.

I saw Lu Han next to the door. He chucked, "What's so funny?"
I shook my head and nervously laughed, "My members are just teasing me."
"Oh, what about?" he tilted his head.
I sighed, "The usual."
"Oh, I see."

As we walked down the street, I noticed that Lu Han was walking really close to me. I mean, REALLY close. I looked up at him, "Um, Lu Han? Are you okay?"
He nodded, "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"
"You're a little closer to me than usual. Have you been drinking?" I teased.
He ruffled my hair, "NO! I'm not the kind of person who drinks a lot."
"Then why-"
"Listen," he stopped walking and reached for my hand, "I know, Seunghyun."
I nervously laughed, "Know what? And why are you calling me Seunghyun? That's not -"
"I know about you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun is your brother. Am I right, Seunghyun?"

My eyes widen. How did Lu Han find out!?