A Sweet Lu Han

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
When we got inside Lu Han turned around to me, "Hey, EXO is heading up to perform right now."
I nodded, "All right. I'll be over with _______."
As I turned to leave he grabbed my wrist, "Oh, and try to smile."
I looked at him in confusion, "Huh?"
He chuckled, "I don't think people would want to see the Maknae with a sad face. Lighten up a bit, will you?"
I stuck my tongue out at him and sighed, "Good-bye Lu Han."
Before I could pull away he pulled me closer to him. My eyes widen, "Yah! What do you think you're doing!"
He ignored me and slowly leaned in. Was Lu Han going to kiss me!?

Suddenly, he stopped half-way and started laughing, "Were you wanting me to kiss you?"
My eyes widen and my face was red, "LU HAN! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!" I started hitting his chest.
He just kept on laughing and then ruffled my hair, "You're so fun to mess with. I'll see you after I'm done."
I rolled my eyes as he walked away onto the stage.

I walked over to my members and watched EXO's performance.

Wolf (EXO)

Soyun smiled, "They're so good."
Minah and I smiled, "Yeah, they are."

Don't Go (EXO)

As the song started, I felt pain in my chest. That was the song Chanyeol and I would always sing together. Images of Chanyeol and I playing the piano and singing, kept appearing in my head. When I shook the images away, I looked up and saw Chanyeol starring right at me. He then smiled at me, but as I looked closer, Chaeyoung was a few feet in front of me. He was doing it all for her. I felt something wet in my eyes. I didn't notice I was crying until one tear hit my hand that was resting on my leg.

After the song ended, Chaeyoung turned around called my band up.

As we all walked up on stage, Baekhyun whispered something in my ear, "You know I saw that, right?"
I didn't respond. He gave me a weak smile and patted my shoulder before walking away, "Do a good performance."
I gave him a weak nod and headed up on stage."


Baekhyun's POV
It's obvious that Seunghyun still has feelings for Chanyeol. As we sang on stage, I noticed that she was crying in the audience. I looked over at Chanyeol who was smiling at her, but then I saw Chaeyoung sitting a few seats in front of Seunghyun. He was smiling at her. Chanyeol, do you not care for my sister anymore?

When Seunghyun and her members started performing, Seunghyun's eyes were still wet. I saw Lu Han trying to get her to smile, but she kept a serious face.

I looked over and saw Chanyeol talking an laughing with Chaeyoung. He wasn't even paying attention to the performance!

I walked over to Sehun and Kris. "_____ sings so well!" Sehun commented.
I chuckled, "Well, she learns from the best. Those vocal lessons I gave her last year really helped. She also had a lot of help from Ryeowook Hyung, Jessica Noona, BoA Noona, and Kyuhyun Hyung. She's improved a lot."
Kris looked over at me and whispered, "Does it bother you at all that Chanyeol isn't even paying attention to their performance?"
I looked over at Chanyeol and just shook my head in shame, "It does. But, the most important thing is that he's happy with Chaeyoung."
Sehun spoke up, "But it's rude, Hyung."
I nodded in agreement, "I know."
"Hyung," Sehun looked up at me, "Does Chanyeol not care for _____ at all anymore?"
I looked at him. Kris looked like he wanted an answer too. I sighed, "I guess not."


Your POV
When my members and I finished our two songs, we headed off stage and went with our dates. I walked up to Lu Han who had a smirk on his face. I playfully hit his arm, "We're you trying to mess me up?"
He chuckled, "I told you you needed to smile more."
Before I could respond, he pulled me with him to get a drink.

There was this red juice we came up too. As he started pouring me a cup, he started smirking at me. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. I took a step back, "Lu Han! Don't you dare act like you're gonna spill that on me!"
He gave me an evil smile, "Oh!, what a good idea! I wasn't thinking about that!" he slowly started to tilt the pitcher at me, but quickly stopped. He couldn't stop laughing.
"LU HAN!" I started playfully hitting his chest, "YOU'RE SO MEAN!"
He continued to laugh, "I'm just teasing you. Aish! You overreact a lot!"
I scoffed, "Of course, you Idiot! I paid a lot for this dress! I don't want to get it stained."
He rolled his eyes, "Guys are so much easier. We just rented our outfits."

He handed me my drink and we both made a small toast to each other. "To..." he began.
"Best friends." 
He chuckled and nodded, "To best friends."

As we took a drink, I heard a shriek behind me, "OMO!"
I turned around and saw red juice splattering everywhere! A little girl accidentally dropped her drink. There were small spots of red on my dress. A few drops got on Lu Han too.

The little girl came up to me and apologized, "Unnie! I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me!"
I gave her a warm smile, "It's okay, Sweetie, I forgive you. Just be careful next time."
She gave me a small smile and bowed, "I'm so sorry again, Unnie."

As she walked away, a few people came to clean up the mess. Lu Han looked at me and gave me a warm smile, "You're really good with kids."
I nodded, "Yeah. I care a lot about them."
He suddenly ruined the moment by laughing, "So you get mad at me when I tease you about spilling the drink, but when someone else ACTUALLY spills it, you go all sweet on them? You're something else."
My eyes widen, "That's because she was just a little kid! You're an adult, Lu Han!"
He smirked, "Did you just call me an adult! I thought I was childish?"
I poked his nose, "You're both."
We both started laughing.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung and Chanyeol came over to us. Lu Han and I slowly fell to silence.

"Well you two look very nice." Chaeyoung smirked at me.
Lu Han smiled, "Thank you."
I tried so hard not to make eye-contact with Chanyeol. I started feeling a little bit uneasy. Lu Han noticed me and suddenly pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my back.

Chaeyoung gasped,"What happened to your dress, _____?"
I looked down and forgot that I had red splatters on my dress. I gave a fake laugh, "Oh, it's just an accident I had. I'm so clumsy."

Chaeyoung quickly changed the subject, "You're date is very beautiful, Lu Han."
Lu Han gave her a warm smile, "Thank you. She's very beautiful indeed."
She smirked, "Well, we'll leave you all alone then." She said as she pulled Chanyeol with her and walked away.

Only One (BoA)

As the music started playing, Lu Han held his hand out, "Would you like to dance?"
I gave him a weak smile, "Of course." I took his hand and we began to slow dance.

I looked over and at the corner of my eye, I saw Chaeyoung and Chanyeol dancing. Her head rested on his shoulder. As Lu Han wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in his chest. My heart started to beat when Lu Han were this close to each other. Lu Han is being so sweet right now.

As the song ended, someone came up behind him, "May I dance with her for the next song?"