Plane Food and Pregnancy?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
On the way home, Seunghyun explained everything to me. I was very happy that she told me the truth, but very upset that the media did this to her and Lu Han.
"So, you aren't mad at me?" she looked at me with a worried face.
I gave her a warm smile, "Of course not, Jagia. I believe you over the media. At first, I was furious after I saw the article. I was very hurt by it. But then your brother explained it to me and then you told me what happened. I believe my family over the media."
"Again, I'm so sorry this happened, Chanyeol." I lowered my head.
"Let's just forget about it." he chuckled. "I want to enjoy that you're here at home safe and sound with me right now."

When we got home, he helped me unpack my luggage upstairs. I pulled out the gifts I got him from China. He really appreciated them.

After unpacking, the both of us decided to relax and watch a movie in our bed. While Chanyeol went to go make us some snacks, I got a message on my phone.

"Just wanted to see if everything is okay. Are you and Chanyeol all right? - Mihyun"
"Yes, Unnie. We're perfectly fine. Thank you guys. - Seunghyun"

When Chanyeol came back he laid down in the bed next to me. He grabbed a pineapple slice in his hand and held it in front of me, "Jagiya, open up." he chuckled.
"Ah..." I opened my mouth and he placed the food in my mouth.
He chuckled, "I went to the market while you were gone. They had the pineapple on sale. I thought we'd try some."
I smiled and leaned up to kiss him, "Thank you. I love you so much, Chanyeol. Only you."
"I know." he chuckled.

He placed a cracker straw in his mouth. "*Mumbling*"
I looked up at him, "Hmm?"
He pointed to the cracker. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.
I smirked and reached up to the cracker and bit the end of it. We slowly took little bites until nothing was left but our lips pressed together.

He rested his forehead on mine, "I love you so much." he kissed my nose and slowly trailed down to my lips. He left my lips and trailed across my jaw line slowly making his way to my neck. He gently pulled back my shirt collar to reveal my collarbone. "I can see the marks are disappearing." he smirked. "Looks like I'll have to make some new ones."
"I had to put a lot of make-up on to cover those marks." I chuckled.
He chuckled and began on the side of my neck. I couldn't help but moan. I closed my eyes and reached my hand up over my head and began running my fingers through Chanyeol's hair.

"Mmm...Chanyeol...That feels amazing...mmm..." I moaned as I felt him a little bit harder. He moved to my collarbone and began .
I quickly turned around and climbed up on top of him crashing my lips onto his. His lips never left mine and his hands were slowly going up and down my sides. I placed my hands on his chest and he began to deepen the kiss. He asked for entrance with his tongue, but I wanted to . I gently pulled some locks of his hair. He moaned and I smoothly brushed my tongue against his bottom lip before quickly retrieving my tongue back. I brought my hands up and cupped his face. 

As he began lifting it up, I began to feel really weird. I slowly pulled away from the kiss. Chanyeol thought I was teasing him, so he leaned forward and crashed my lips onto mine. I tried getting him to stop, "Chanyeol-S-Stop..."
Chanyeol got worried and pulled away, "What's wrong? I'll stop if you don't want to go further-"
"No, it's not that. I feel really weird right now." I sat up and clenched my stomach.
"Jagiya, are you all right?" he asked as he rested a hand on my back.

Suddenly, pain hit me. I jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom closing the door forgetting to lock it. I went to the toilet and started vomiting. Chanyeol quickly started banging on the door. "Seunghyun! Are you all right!?"
"*Vomits* I'm fine, Chanyeol! The door is unlocked if you have to come in." I said in a weak voice.
Before I knew it, he flew in the bathroom and knelt down beside me. "Jagiya-" he paused after he looked in the toilet. "What the-what did you eat on that plane?" he chuckled.
"Just food the kind of food you'd eat on any other plane." I rested my head on the wall.
He reached for my hands and began caressing them. "Are you sick? I'll go get a thermometer." he said standing up.

I flushed the toilet and rested my head against the bathroom wall.


Chanyeol's POV
Seunghyun was really getting sick. At first when we began kissing, I thought she wanted to go further. Then she began to pull away. I saw this as a sigh of teasing so I just continued playing the game. Next thing I knew she jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I heard her vomiting in the toilet. There's no way it could be the snacks I made here. What did she eat on the plane?

Or is it something else...

As I was looking for a thermometer, I pulled out my phone and called Baekhyun.

*Phone conversation*
Baekhyun: Hello?
Me: Hyung! It's an emergency-
Baekhyun: It's Sehun. He can't come to the phone right now. He's recording a song.
Me: Sehun! I need your help! Who is with you right now?
Baekhyun: Um, Jongin and Kris. Why? What's wrong?
Me: Ask Jongin if any of his Noonas has a kid.
Baekhyun: *Asks Jongin* He says no.
Me: Yah! Does anyone there know about signs of pregnancy?
Baekhyun: WHAT!?
Me: Ask, Sehun!
Baekhyun: Is Seunghyun pregnant?
Me: I-I don't know, Kris. What are some signs?
Baekhyun: Um, how are her periods?
Me: I-I don't know. That's HER business!
Baekhyun: Hyung! She's your wife!
Me: I know, Sehun! What else is there, Kris?
Baekhyun: Any signs of sickness?
Me: She just vomited right before we were about to-Nevermind! Yes! She is sick right now.
Baekhyun: Ah, that's it. It's possible that she's pregnant. You should get her to the doctor real quick.
Me: But she said she ate some bad food on the plane.
Baekhyun: GET HER TO THE DOCTOR, HYUNG!
Me: OKAY, JONGIN!

I hung up the phone and quickly headed up to Seunghyun. "Jagiya, I'm taking you to the doctor."
"Wh-What's wrong with me?" she asked.
I took a deep breath, "Jagiya, I just got off the phone with a few members. There's a possibility that-"
"That what?" she asked with wide eyes.
"That you're pregnant." I said as I bit my lower lip.
"P-Pregnant?" she asked with wide eyes.


Baekhyun's POV
As I was recording, I was trying my best to ignore Kris, Sehun, and Jongin. They kept trying to get my attention. They were probably trying to mess me up. -_-

When I finished, I walked out to them with my arms folded, "YAH! Are you guys trying-"
"HYUNG!" Sehun yelled and ran up to me.
"WHAT!?" I yelled back. "I'm trying my best to record and here you all are-"
"SEUNGHYUN MIGHT BE PREGNANT!" yelled Kris.
My eyes widen, "Wh-What?"
Jongin nodded, "He's right, Hyung. We just got off the phone with Chanyeol. He said that she is vomiting right now. He's taking her in to the doctor."

I was trying to take in what was being said. Seunghyun wouldn't be pregnant this early, would she?

I pulled out my phone and called Chanyeol.

*Phone conversation*
Chanyeol: Hyung, before you-
Me: DAMN YOU, PARK CHANYEOL! YOU GOT MY SISTER PREGNANT THIS EARLY!?

"Hyung," Sehun grabbed onto my arm, "Calm down."
I shrugged him off and went back to the phone.

Chanyeol: I-I don't know yet, Hyung. The doctor is looking at her right-Oh, here she comes. I'll call you back when we're done.
Me: CHANYEOL! DON'T YOU DARE HANG-

Before I could finish, the call was ended.

I put my phone in my pocket and face-palmed myself. "Hey, Baekhyun, calm down." said Kris.
I shot him a glare, "Calm down!? Hyung! My sister is too young for a child this early!"
"But it's what she wanted." said Jongin.
"Yeah, Hyung." agreed Sehun. "Chanyeol Hyung and Seunghyun want to have a family. Let them be."
Before I could speak my phone rang.

Chanyeol
*Phone conversation*
Me: Ch-Chanyeol? What are the results.

I put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

Chanyeol: She's not pregnant. She's just coming down with the flu.
Me: *Sighs in relief* Good. Thanks for letting me know.

After I hung up, I sat down in a chair and brushed my hair back with my hand. I was very relieved that she wasn't pregnant.


Phew! You're/Seunghyun not pregnant! Baekhyun was about to have a heart attack! ^_^