But They're Our Family Too

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
~Next Day~
Whenever we dropped Seunghyun off, she left with a smile on her face. I'm very happy that she finally met her birth mother. All Baekhyun and her need to do now is tell her parents. I have never met her parents before, but I bet they are as kind and caring as she is.

*SMACK*
I opened my eyes and saw a pillow on my face, "YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled at Baekhyun who peacefully lay in his bed.
"Seunghyun messaged me. She said that we can go over to see her parents anytime. She would like to see them now."
I yawned, "Are we leaving now?"
He scoffed, "If you'd get yourself ready!"

~Later~
After I got cleaned up, Baekhyun and I headed for the door.
"Where are you two headed?" asked Kris who was in the living room watching TV.
Baekhyun and I exchanged looks at each other. "We're just going out to get something to eat."
Kris sighed, "Don't be too long. I received a message from Manager Hyung. He wants the band to come to the photography studio for a few photos."
I nodded, "All right, we'll be back later."


No one's POV
After Chanyeol and Baekhyun left, Kris pulled out his phone and looked at it. He sighed and shook his head, "Please don't bring, _____, Chanyeol. You'd only be hurting her more." he said to himself.


Baekhyun's POV
"Morning! ^^ We're almost there. Chanyeol is siting next to me shaking. - Baekhyun Oppa"
"Aw, why, Oppa? - Seunghyun"
"He's nervous about meeting your parents for the first time. - Baekhyun Oppa"
"Tell him he has nothing to worry about. I called my parents and told them that we're on our way. They can't wait to meet him. My parents will love him. ^_^ - Seunghyun"

"Hey, read this." I handed Chanyeol my phone.
He read the conversation and chuckled, "I'm not too nervous."
"Yeah, you are. Look at you, you're shaking."
He sighed, "So I'm a little nervous. But, hey! I'm pretty sure you felt the same way when you met her parents for the first time."

He brought up a good point. I was nervous, but not as nervous as he is right now.

"So, Hyung, after you and her tell her parents, you can tell the members right? And she can tell her members?"
My eyes widen, "No. Not them. They don't need to know right now, Chanyeol. Knowing how much of a big mouth Lu Han has, the news will probably get to Chaeyoung. She can not, and I mean CANNOT know about this."
"But what about all of our members? They deserve to know the truth."
I sighed, "I just want our families to know for now. That was the important thing."
"But they're our family too, Hyung."
I cut him off, "But, you need to understand, Chanyeol. They wouldn't react the same way as our parents. I really don't think they'd look at Seunghyun and I the same if we tell them."


Your POV
When I stepped out into EXO's car, I noticed how quiet Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked. Did they have an argument before they came?

I crawled in the back and sat with Chanyeol. He had a really nice outfit on. ^_^

I cupped his face, "Yeobo, are you all right? You don't need to be nervous."
He held my hand gave me a weak smile, "It's not that. It's just," he looked over at Baekhyun and then back at me, "When would YOU like to tell our band members? They should know too."
I sighed, "I don't know, Chanyeol. I love them and everything, but I don't think they'd look at me the same once they find out."

Baekhyun turned around and rested his chin on the seat, "That's exactly what I said."
I gave him a weak smile and looked over at Chanyeol, "It's true though. People aren't as understanding as they used to be."

Chanyeol sighed. I rested my head on his shoulder and brought my hands up to his chest, "Don't worry, Chanyeol. We'll tell them eventually."
He kissed the top of my head and smiled, "I understand."

When we got to my house, Chanyeol was getting really nervous. When I reached for his hand, he jumped at the sudden contact. I wrapped my arms around him, "My Happy Virus needs to relax. I think Baekhyun and I are more nervous than you are."
He leaned down and pecked me on the cheek, "I just really hope they like me."

*Knocking*
"_____!" Appa opened the door and threw his arms around me, "I'm so happy to see you! Umma is inside preparing us all some drinks-"
"I'm here, Honey." said Umma rushing to Appa's side.

She pulled Baekhyun in for a hug, "Baekhyun, how have you been, Dear?"
He smiled, "I've been pretty good, Mrs. _____."
Appa pulled Baekhyun in for a hug too, "Everything has been going all right for you?"
He nodded, "Yes, Sir."

My parents both looked over at Chanyeol standing next to me. Umma smiled, "So tall!"
Chanyeol smiled in embarrassment and bowed, "Park Chanyeol imnida. It's nice to meet all of you."
Before my parents could respond, I spoke up, "C-Can we all have a seat inside? There's something that I need to tell you-" I looked over at Chanyeol and Baekhyun and then back at my parents, "We need to tell you."
My parents had a worried look across their faces. "Of course, Honey." said Appa who brought us inside.