Miyoung

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
~9 months later~
*Baby crying*
*Seunghyun screaming in pain*

"Jagiya! Keep pushing! You're almost there!" I held on to Seunghyun's hand as she continued pushing.
"You're almost there, Mrs. Park! Keep pushing!" said the doctor who was trying to keep her calm.

"Appa, is Umma all right?" asked Minkyung who ran up to me and stood by my side with tears in his eyes.
"Umma is just fine, Minkyung. Please, go stand out with Baekhyun Hyung and the others. I'll be out there in a little bit."
"All right, Appa." he lowered his head and walked away.

I looked back at Seunghyun who continued to scream, "Jagiya, look into my eyes. I'm right here." I held her hands tight. "I love you, Park Seunghyun."
*Seunghyun screaming in lain*
*Baby cries*
"You did it, Mrs. Park. You have a beautiful baby girl." the nurse smiled at us.

I leaned down and kissed Seunghyun on the lips, "You did it, Jagiya! You did it!"
She reached her hand up to my face and began caressing it, "We did it, Jagiya." she gave me a weak smile.

The nurse came over and handed Seunghyun our daughter. Seunghyun had tears running down her face. We were both smiling. "Miyoung..." Seunghyun smiled and the newborn's face.
"Miyoung, my beautiful daughter." I smiled down at the baby. "Jagiya, she has your eyes.
"Sir, we need you to step out for a second." said one of the nurses came up to me.
"I love you, Jagiya." I kissed her on the lips.
She looked at me and gave me a weak smile, "I love you too, Chanyeol."

When I stepped out in the hall, Baekhyun and Minkyung were sitting against the wall. Baekhyun had his hands folded and Minkyung was immigrating his gestures.
"Is she okay?" Baekhyun looked up at me.
I nodded and smiled, "She is. She did it. Miyoung is so beautiful. She looks so much like Seunghyun."
"When can I see Miyoung?" asked Minkyung.
"Whenever the nurse says it's all right to go in." I smiled down at him.

~Minutes later~
"Appa!" Minkyung laughed, "You cheated!" he said poking my arm.
"No I didn't." I chuckled. "Okay, maybe I did."

I was playing a game on my phone. Baekhyun was on the phone with his parents and Minkyung was accusing me of cheating in the game... -_- Okay, maybe I did... ^_^

"Park Chanyeol?" the nurse came out to us.
I stood up, "Yes, that's me."
The nurse smiled, "You're wife and daughter are doing wonderful. You guys can come in and see her if you'd like."
I smiled and bowed, "Thank you so much."

I reached down to Minkyung and held his hand pulling him in the room. Baekhyun followed behind.

"M-Miyoung?" Minkyung looked at the baby in his Umma's arms.
"This is your Dongsaeng, Minkyung." Seunghyun smiled at him.
Minkyung looked down at Miyoung and smiled, "Umma, she looks so much like you! Those eyes, she has your eyes."
"That's right. Just like you have your Appa's eyes." Seunghyun chuckled.

"She's beautiful, Seunghyun." Baekhyun walked up to her and smiled. "She looks so much like you when you were a baby." He looked over at Minkyung, "Minkyung, that's exactly what your Umma looked like when she was a baby. I was your age whenever I saw her this small. You must promise your Umma and Appa that you'll take good care of your sister."
Minkyung smiled and nodded, "I promise to be the best brother for Miyoung."


Your POV
~15 years later~ (Sorry for the MAJOR time jump)


(Miyoung looks somewhat like this)
"Honey, just do your best at your auditions." I kissed Miyoung on the cheek.
"Will you and Appa be watching me?" she asked Chanyeol and I with nervous eyes.
"Of course we will, Sweetie. Umma an I will be right here in the waiting room." Chanyeol smiled at her.
"When is Oppa going to be here?" she asked looking around the room.
"Minkyung said he is at a fan-signing event with s, but he will do his best to make it to your auditions." Chanyeol said as he looked at his phone.

"Didn't audition yet, did you?" asked a familiar voice.
Miyoung turned around and smiled. "Baekhyun!" she ran over to him and threw her arms around him.
"Miyoung, you will do great in your audition. Like me, like your Appa, like your Umma, and like your Oppa. You will do wonderful. We've all heard you sing before. You have an amazing voice." he smiled at her.
"What was your audition like?" she asked him.
"Tch, I was really nervous at first because the judges were paying so close attention to me, but my nervousness went away after I just had fun singing. I put my heart into the song and just sang without worrying about anything. You want to make sure you have fun while you're singing. Imagine yourself with a giant audience of your fans. They all love you and want to hear you sing." he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

(Minkyung looks somewhat like this)
"Hey, sorry I'm late. I had to sneak around the back to avoid fans." Minkyung said as he walked up to all of us.
"Oppa!" Miyoung through her arms around Minkyung. "You came!"
He scoffed, "Of course I did, Pabo!"
She chuckled, "I'm really nervous, Oppa."
"Don't be. Just imagine yourself on stage with your friends. Have a great time singing. We will all be right here listening to you. We know you'll do well, Mimi."
"Thanks, Oppa." she smiled.

"Park Miyoung?" one of the staff members called.
Minkyung pulled Miyoung in for a hug, "Good luck. Mimi fighting!" he smiled.
Baekhyun gave her a hug, "Good luck, Mimi. We'll all be listening to your beautiful voice. Just have fun." he smiled.
She came over to Chanyeol and I, "Umma, Appa..." she smiled.
"Honey, do your best. Umma and I love you so much. Show your talent. Show them what you can do." Chanyeol smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
"Miyoung," I looked at her, "You are my beautiful daughter. Do your best out there. We will all be out here cheering for you. I love you, Miyoung." I pulled her in for a hug.
"I love you too, Umma." she smiled.

"Park Miyoung?" the lady called again.
"Go." we all smiled and pushed Miyoung off.

We all stood behind the doors and waited. "How was the fan-signing event, Son?" Chanyeol asked Minkyung who was on his phone.
"It went well. A fan came up to me and asked me about EXO."
Baekhyun's eyes widen, "Wow, we still have fans out there?"
"Of course." Minkyung nodded. "You guys are very popular along with Umma's band.

Minkyung went back to his phone. I got a little aggravated. "Honey, don't be rude. Talk to us."
"Who are you talking to?" asked Chanyeol folding his arms.
"Uh, j-just a friend from _____." Minkyung nervously said.
"You mean the girl group that recently debuted?" Baekhyun tilted his head.
"Maybe." Minkyung's face went red.
"You should focus on your idol life and not worry about relationships for now." Chanyeol glared at him.

My eyes widen. "Chanyeol, relax." I wrapped my arms around him.
Minkyung rolled his eyes and continued playing on his phone.

"Umma! Appa!" Miyoung came running out to us.
"How did you do?" I asked.
"I passed!" she smiled. "And, since I sang so good, they all wanted me to do two more rounds! I'm officially a trainee!"
All of our eyes widen in amazement. Especially Baekhyun's. "WHAT!? YOU'RE ALREADY A TRAINEE!?" asked Minkyung.
Miyoung innocently smiled at him, "Mhm!"
"Lucky!" Minkyung laughed. "I had to do my other two rounds two weeks after my first round!"

"You're daughter is very special, Mr. and Mrs. Park." said a familiar voice.
"Hello, Yunho Sunbae." Miyoung smiled and bowed to him.
Yunho smiled at Chanyeol and I. "This girl is very good. Her singing blew away everyone! Changmin and I decided to step in for a little but to see how auditions were going. We walked in on this girl singing and Changmin was like, 'That's definitely Park Seunghyun's and Chanyeol's daughter.'" he smiled.
"So, do I start today, Yunho Sunbae?" asked Miyoung with wide eyes.
"Absolutely. Your family can come down to the SM building with your papers. The judges are still getting your papers gathered. They should be out any minute. Great job on your auditions, Miyoung." he said before leaving.
"Thank you!" I called back.

"Miyoung, is this what you want? Do you want to become a trainee at SM? Do you want to be an idol?" asked Baekhyun.
"Yes. I've always wanted to become a singer. I want to sing with my family. With you too, Baekhyun Oppa."
"If that's what you really want, Honey. We'll head to the SM building right away after this." Chanyeol smiled.

Miyoung went over to Minkyung who looked very envious of her. "Jealous, Oppa?" she smirked.
He scoffed, "Whatever."
"Hey, you two." I snapped. "Miyoung, let's not rub it in. Your brother has worked very hard too. You can learn from him."
Minkyung stuck his tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes.
"Let's go get something to eat, you two." Chanyeol laughed and we all walked out.


When Miyoung was born, I was actually attempting to have Seunghyun pass away from childbirth just like Chanyeol's nightmare, but I really didn't want to do that to Chanyeol and their children. I'm sorry if I skipped a lot of years. Nothing interesting happened. Anyway, one more chapter left! *Cries*