Shopping

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
~Months later~ (Sorry for the giant time jump.)
"Chanyeol, you need to make sure your tuxedo fits properly!" I scolded him as he kept shoving my hands away.
"Hyung, quit being so stubborn!" Tao yelled at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol sighed, "I'm sorry. It just feels weird."
Kris sighed, "It's because you're used to wearing suits. This is very different."

Chanyeol and Seunghyun decided to get fitted for the wedding. My members went to help Chanyeol find a tuxedo, and Seunghyun's members went to help her find a dress. We've been in the mall for hours! Ugh, and Chanyeol was being very stubborn. -_-

Chanyeol reached up and adjusted his collar, "The wedding is coming up in a few weeks. I'll probably gain a lot of weight by then."
Joonmyun sighed, "You can always always come back and exchange sizes.
Jongdae nodded, "Hyung is right. But you don't have anything to worry about you gaining weight. You're rail thin, Chanyeol!"
Chanyeol looked over at me and sighed, "I bet Seunghyun isn't having as much as a hard time as me."
Jongin spoke up, "Actually, Hyung, Minah messaged me a few minutes ago. She said that Seunghyun is very difficult to deal with when it comes to wedding dresses." he chuckled.
"Aw, you guys are so perfect for each other." teased Lu Han.


Your POV
"I don't like the length on this dress." I complained.
Soyun face-palmed herself, "I know this is your dress an your wedding, Seunghyun, but we've gone through over seven dresses already. You haven't found one yet?"
I shook my head, "Not yet."

"Seunghyun, what about this one?" Mihyun came out with a dress.
I went to go try it on.

When I looked in the mirror, unlike the other dresses I've tried on today, I really liked how this one fit me. The only thing that made me really uncomfortable was my chest. I was showing a lot of cleavage.

"So pretty!" yelled Minah.
I did a 360°. I really liked this dress, but I just don't like how my chest hangs out. My members are going to hate me for this. "It's very pretty, Unnie, but I'm not comfortable with showing my chest like this."
Minah's mouth dropped, "Huh? Seunghyun, you're beautiful! Your chest is fine! It's not as bad as that outfit we had to wear at one of our performances."

Oh yeah, I forgot about that outfit. -_-
That outfit was tight in so many ways...

I lowered my head, "I'm sorry, Unnie. I can't do this one."
Minah sighed, "I understand."

After I got changed into my regular clothes, we headed out of the store. We were greeted by so many fans at the mall. They all congratulated me on the upcoming marriage. They wished Chanyeol and I the best.

"SEUNGHYUN! LOOK!" Mihyun pointed to a lingerie store.
The members started laughing.
"I don't need anything in there." I gave them a puzzled look.
"Oh, come on, Seunghyun. You've told us about how much you've always wanted to start a family with Chanyeol. You want to look your best, don't you?" Minah smirked and wink at me.
My face began flushing many shades of red, "UNNIE!" I covered my face in embarrassment.
Soyun chuckled, "It's gonna happen eventually, Seunghyun."
I sighed, "Ah, but not now. It's early for that."
"What about on that honeymoon you guys are going on after the wedding?" whispered Mihyun smirking.
I playfully began hitting her arm, "UNNIE! YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSING!"
My members all laughed. I refused to go in the store now. We decided to leave.

As we walked by the wedding dress store. I stopped and looked in the window, "Hey, that wasn't there earlier, was it?"

I really liked that dress. It was simple.

I walked in the store and asked the store assistant if they had that dress for sale. The lady nodded and brought me to the back of the room. My members took a seat while I was trying on the dress.

When I put it on, I looked in the mirror and did a 360°. I really loved this dress.

(Something like this dress.)
When I came out to my members their mouths dropped. Soyun gave me a big smile, "I have a feeling that this is the one, right?"
I nodded, "This is the one. I'll buy this one."
My members clapped and gave me a hug. "Chanyeol is gonna have a hard time taking his eyes off you." smirked Minah.

I had the store assistant take my dress to the cashier while I walked back to the changing room.

*Knocking*
"Seunghyun?" Mihyun knocked on the door, "Kris called me and said that they're gonna head back to the dorm. He wanted me to tell you that Chanyeol will be by our dorm in an hour to take you out to lunch."
I nodded, "All right, thanks, Unnie."

I was very happy that I found my dress. ^_^ I didn't want Chanyeol to see it until the wedding. I wanted to surprise him.

When we got back to the dorm, Soyun thought that it'd be best to keep my dress hidden in the living-room closet until the wedding.


Chanyeol's POV
"Well Chanyeol, are you happy?" asked Baekhyun came in the living-room with his arms folded, "After having nine tuxes fitted, are you satisfied with the one you're going to rent?"
He nodded, "I'm very satisfied."
I smiled, "Well that's good to hear."

I checked the time and it was time to head out on my lunch date with Seunghyun. I was actually kinda wanting to look at a house Seunghyun was interested in.

"Hey, I'm heading out now. We're gonna go look at a house before we head out for lunch." I told everyone as I stood up from the sofa.
"Have fun." Baekhyun called to me as I headed out.

I hopped in my car I bought last month, and went to Seunghyun's dorm. As I pulled up in front of the dorm, Seunghyun walked out. She must've been waiting for me.

"Hey." she climbed in next to me welcoming me with a kiss.
"Hey there." I smiled back. "Before we head out to lunch, would you like to look at that house you were interested in?"
She nodded, "I'd love to."

Before I came to pick up Seunghyun, I mapped out some houses. "Oh," I handed my phone to her, "I found the addresses to it. Surprising, it's not far from our dorms."

We approached a large house. Wow, from the pictures she showed me, this was so different seeing it in person. This house was huge.


"Wow, I love this house, Chanyeol!" Seunghyun said in amazement as we walked in the first house. She wrapped her arms around my waist.
I smiled, "I like this house too. There's so much space!"
She chuckled and poked mu cheek, "That's because there's not a lot of furniture, Yeobo."
I nervously laughed, "Oh, right."

As we began going through the whole house, Seunghyun pulled out her phone and began taking photos of the rooms and everything. I pulled out my phone and began typing out some notes.

We headed up the grand staircase onto the second floor. I really liked the corridor. The style of it really got my attention.

"Chanyeol, come here!" Seunghyun yelled down the hallway. She walked into one of the rooms.
"What is it?" I called to her.

When I walked in the room, there was a huge bedroom! There was also a bathroom attached to it too.


"I really like this room." Seunghyun said as she went over and sat on the edge of the bed.
I looked all around the room and smiled, "I like how the bathroom is attached to room. At least you don't have to go across the hallway to go to the bathroom."
She rolled her eyes in agreement, "Tell me about it. We all have to share a bathroom at the dorm."
I chuckled, "Same here. At least you don't have twelve members and didn't have to be a trainee for so long."
She laughed.


Your POV
I was really liking this house a lot.

Chanyeol came over and sat down next to me. He laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I looked around the room and bit my lower lip. "Eh, I think the walls could be painted-YAH!"
Chanyeol brought his hands up to my sides and pulled me down next to him. He began to tickle me.
"CH-CH-CHANYEOL! STOP! I CAN'T-STOP LAUGHING!" I was laughing so hard, I think tears were about to form in my eyes.
He stopped and turned his heads towards me. He brought his hand up and my face, "I love you so much, Seunghyun."
"I love you too, my Happy Virus." I scooted closer to him and leaned in for a kiss.

Ever since that one kissing incident we had a few months ago, I really loved his kisses. They were so sweet. None of us liked making-out. It looked too extreme for the both of us. We've never tried it either. We just wanted to keep it simple for now.

He plopped himself up on his left hand and looked at me, "Jagiya, how about we finish looking around upstairs and then grab something to eat?"
I nodded, "All right."

We hopped off the bed and continued to look at the other rooms.

We approached a small room next to the bedroom we were in. Chanyeol spoke up, "This would be a nice room for a child. Don't you think?" he tilted his head.

I looked down in embarrassment. My face was heating up. Chanyeol and I haven't discussed about having kids. I've always wanted a child. I love children a lot.

I noticed that Chanyeol was waiting for an answer. I looked at him and smiled, "Of course. It'd be perfect for a child."
We both continued exploring the other rooms.

When we got back downstairs, we headed out the door. I looked at Chanyeol, "What do you think of this one?"
He bit his bottom lip, "I like it. I'll give it an eight out of ten. How about you?"
I kept tapping my chin with my index finger, "I'll give it an eight too. I really love this house."

He reached for my hands and pulled me into his a arms, "I love it too."
I looked up at him, "So, what do you say? Is this the house you're happy with?"
He gave me a warm smile, "I love this house a lot. I'm all for it."
I reached up and pecked his lips, "Me too."

I had my friend from America help me find all of the images.