We'll Get Through This Together As Always, Right?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
"Oh, Baekhyun, I didn't know that you and _____ had dated?"

Lu Han and that big mouth of his. I just wanted to punch him in the face right now. First, for asking about Chaeyoung's and my past relationship, but after comparing me to the brief relationship that Seunghyun and I had, that drew the line. I elbowed him so hard, I think I gave him a bruise.

I looked over at Seunghyun who just looked down at her plate in embarrassment. I didn't mean for this to go this far.

Chaeyoung broke the awkward silence, "Well, the past is in the past, right guys?"
Everyone just nervously laughed and agreed with her.

"So, Chaeyoung," Mihyun spoke up, "Are you just into modeling?"
Chaeyoung nodded, "I am. My Appa got nominated as a CEO for all of the modeling studios, so if any of studios need a model, I'd be the one they'd use."
"Wow, that's cool." said Mihyun. I could pick up the sarcasm in her voice. ^o^

When our food came, Chaeyoung still wouldn't keep quiet. "So, Baekhyun, how many members are there in EXO?"
I finished chewing my food and then spoke, "Well, everyone that is with us right now, Jongin is on a date, a few of the other members are relaxing at the dorm, and Yixing is visiting his family in China."
Her eyes widen, "Wow, such a big band!"
I nodded and nervously laughed, "Well, we are one."

She looked over at Mihyun and Seunghyun, "So are you two idols as well?"
Seunghyun spoke up, "We are. We are in the band, ________."
Chanyeol smiled, "They just debuted a few months ago. They're really good."
"I'll have to hear you guys perform sometime." said Chaeyoung smiling.


Chanyeol's POV
After we all ate, Chaeyoung started heading off to her car, "Well it was nice meeting all of you. I'll be looking forward to working with you all."
Seunghyun went up and bowed to her, "It was nice meeting you too."

Chaeyoung walked over to me and brushed her hand on my arm, "I'll definitely be looking forward to working with you." she winked.
I sort of flinched whenever she touched me. *Sigh* Unfortunately, l will be working with her a lot. "Y-Yeah," I hesitated, "You too."

She walked off to her car. I turned around and saw Lu Han standing in front of me. Aish! First Joonmyun, now Lu Han! -_-

"Something wrong, Hyung?" I asked.
He just glared at me, "Not me, but I think you owe someone an apology." he pointed over to Seunghyun and Baekhyun sitting in the car with Kyungsoo. Seunghyun had a sad look on her face.

He's right. I have a lot to say to Seunghyun. Please forgive me, Seunghyun.

The car ride back to the her and Mihyun's dorm was very quiet. I heard her and Lu Han whispering things to each other, but it was all in Mandarin!

When we pulled up to their dorm, her and Mihyun got out of the car. Kris followed so he could say good-bye to Mihyun. As I started getting out of the car to say good-bye to Seunghyun, she already walked up to the the door to her dorm, and walked inside.

Yep. She was upset with me. -_-

I looked over at Baekhyun who was treating me the same way as his sister did. Damn, these two really are related. -_-

Before I could say something, Kris came back in the car and spoke up, "Are you sick, Chanyeol?"
My eyes widen, "What are you-"
"We're talking about, _____." said Kyungsoo folding his arms.
Jongdae glared at me, "Do you not know how much you've hurt her today?"
I was really hurt by those words. "I-I didn't mean-"
Baekhyun shot a cold stare at me, "You and I are gonna have a talk later."
I lowered my head, "I understand."

Lu Han looked at Baekhyun, "He shouldn't talk with you, he should talk to _____, Baekhyun! He hurt her a lot!" He looked at me, "Oh, and did you also forget to mention about you lip-locking with your Hyung's Ex?"

All of the member's eyes widen. Especially Baekhyun. From the way he was glaring at me, I could tell that he was already plotting my murder tonight.


Your POV
"_____! Mihyun!" Soyun and Minah came and greeted us at the door.
"Soyun Unnie." I looked up and gave her a weak smile.
dropped, "Soyun Unnie? That's all I get? Come here you two, give me a hug!" she held her arms out.
Mihyun and I both ran into her arms.

"Honey, are you okay?" Soyun noticed my sad face. Her and Minah noticed Mihyun's quietness too.
I shook my head trying to hold back my tears, "It's not important right now. How was your visit?"

I was really on the verge of crying. I've been hit with enough pain today.

"_____," Minah noticed my tears forming. Soyun and Mihyun noticed them too. Soyun dropped all of her bags and pulled me into her arms.

I lost it. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"Let's all go to the gathering room and I can explain to you guys what happened." said Mihyun who was my hair.

~Minutes later~
Mihyun told Soyun and Minah everything that happened. I was so thankful to have best friends/band-mates as them. They were like sisters to me.

"Don't cry, Honey." Soyun said as she continued to rub my back.
Minah spoke up, "All right, _____, who do you want first to beat up Chanyeol? He'll get a beating from all of us!"
I gave them a weak laugh, "Unnie, you don't need to beat him up."
Mihyun spoke up, "Of course we do! He made our sweet Maknae cry! I won't let Chanyeol off that easily!"
Soyun nodded, "I agree. Chanyeol made a big mistake."
I sighed, "I just wish he could've paid attention to what he was doing."

*Phone vibrates*
Chanyeol
"Jagi, can we talk? I really want to talk to you. - Chanyeol"

Soyun looked at my phone and handed it to me, "It's him. He wants to talk to you."
I took the phone and threw it under the pillow I was laying on. "I don't want to talk to him now."
Minah gave me a weak smile, "We understand."


Baekhyun's POV
"She's not responding, Hyung." said Chanyeol who slammed his phone down on the dresser.
"Wanna head down to the ice cream parlor?" I asked. "I really need to talk to you about something."
He gave me a weak nod, "Sure."

Instead of driving, we all walked to the ice cream parlor just down the street.

We took a seat at some of the tables in the back of the parlor.

I took a deep breath, "Chanyeol, I don't even know where to begin."
He never made eye-contact with me. I could tell he felt bad about what happened today.

Before I could say something else, he spoke up, "Hyung, even though Seunghyun and I have had our misunderstandings in the past, me and her, we'll get through it together as always, right?"
I shrugged my shoulders and looked down, "Chanyeol, you really hurt her. And after Lu Han mentioned that you and Chaeyoung were kissing on the other set, angers me even more. I take it that Seunghyun has no idea about this?"
He shook his head, "No. I don't want her to know either. It'll only hurt her more."
I looked up at him and raised my voice, "You can't hide things like that from your girlfriend. My sister!"
Chanyeol scoffed and looked up at me, "You'd know damn well about hiding things, wouldn't you, Hyung?"

After hearing that, I gritted my teeth. Chanyeol made a point though, but this is different.

Before I could respond, Chanyeol spoke up again, "Speaking of hiding things, you and Seunghyun really need to tell your parents soon. Nothing is more painful than calling Seunghyun by _____ when I'm around anyone but her and you. I want to call her by her real name. I want to show the world that I'm in love with Byun Seunghyun, but I can't. Not until you and Seunghyun announce to everyone that you're half-siblings."

I ran my hand threw my hair, "Chanyeol, it's not easy. We had a relationship together. It's a big sin! If people knew about us having a relationship, do you know how much that would affect EXO and everyone else?" I looked down, and then looked up, "I didn't want Chaeyoung to know that Seunghyun and I dated, I started off with telling her that _____ was my sister, but Seunghyun cut me off saying that we were good friends. Then later, Lu Han had to open that big mouth of his!"

Chanyeol still didn't have anything to say.

I sighed, "EXO has a giant schedule coming up in a few days. We have a late rehearsal tomorrow too. I'm not sure about Seunghyun's schedule, but she'll be busy eventually. You need to apologize to her Chanyeol. My sister really cares about you. She doesn't want to lose you to someone else."
He sighed, "I don't know what to do, Hyung! Chaeyoung and I will be doing a lot of photo-shoots together. I can't help that."

I got angry hearing him say that he couldn't help it. Such crap. I slammed my hands on the table, "Here's what you can do, Park Chanyeol, don't let Chaeyoung take advantage of you! Stand up and tell her that you have a damn girlfriend! That's why I ended things with her in high school, she was too clingy. You have my sister as your girlfriend! I expect you to take good care of her and not go running into the arms of my Ex. Use that brain of yours, Chanyeol." I relaxed my shoulders, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that harsh. I just don't want to see my sister hurt, Chanyeol."
Chanyeol sighed and looked down, " I understand."


No ones POV
After a few more minutes of talking, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to head back to the dorm. As they left, they passed a lot of customers sitting at the tables.

After they left the parlor, a familiar customer lowered her sunglasses and smirked, "Now I know your little secret, Byun Baekhyun. Oh, and now I know who you really are to Baekhyun, _____-or should I say, Byun Seunghyun. Perfect. Now I have a way of making Chanyeol mine."


*Suspenseful music playing*
*Mouth drops to floor*

OHHHHEMMMGEEE!!