Accepted

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
When we got inside into the living room, my nervousness started kicking in. Seunghyun's parents sat peacefully across from us while the three of us sat on the sofa next to each other.

Seunghyun spoke out to her parents, "Now, please promise me that whatever we tell you, nothing will change between us. We will still continue to love each other like we always have."
"You're not pregnant are you?" her Umma spoke up.
Seunghyun's and my eyes widen. Seunghyun held her hands out, "NO! It's not even close to that."
Her parents relaxed their shoulders.

She started to get really nervous. Chanyeol was holding on to one of her hands. I brought my hand up and placed it on her back. I gave her an assuring smile.
She looked back at her parents, "R-Remember about a year ago, when Baekhyun came over and told you about his sister?"
Her parents nodded. "He's found her?" her Appa looked at me with hope.
She nodded, "He has."
"Well, where has she been all this time?" her Umma asked me.
Before I could answer, Seunghyun spoke up, "I'm Byun Seunghyun. Baekhyun is my half-brother."

Her Umma froze next to her husband. She looked at me, "-Is this true, Baekhyun?"
I nodded, "It is. _____ is Seunghyun, my half-sister."

Seunghyun's Appa looked a little furious right now. "How long have you two known about this? Was this when you two were in a relationship?" He looked over at Seunghyun who was looking down in shame, "__-I mean, Seunghyun! This is a sin! I would have never expected you to do something like this."
I held my hand out, "Please, Sir, this isn't her fault. None of us are at fault. It was all out of innocence."
Seunghyun looked up at them with tears in her eyes, "I met my birth mother yesterday."

Seunghyun's Appa relaxed a little bit. "You two have a lot of explaining to do."

Seunghyun sighed and began telling them everything. Just like I explained to my parents.


Chanyeol's POV
After hearing Seunghyun explain everything to her parents, I couldn't tell what they were feeling. They seemed so calm about everything.

Her Umma sighed, "So, your Umma was only protecting you."
Seunghyun nodded, "She was."

Her Appa looked over at Baekhyun. He gave him an uneasy look, "How do you feel about this, Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun didn't seem to be nervous at all. "I was really flabbergasted (My American friend said this word to me a few weeks ago. I love it! ^_^ ) when I found out the truth. I never knew that Seunghyun was by my side the whole time."
"You still don't have feelings for her, do you?" her Umma asked with a worried look.
Baekhyun shook his head, "Absolutely not. I mean, I have brotherly-feelings for her, but nothing more. I promise."

I could tell that her parents were still trying to take in what they were hearing. Surprisingly, they're handling this better than I thought.

"Umma, Appa, you still love me, right?" Seunghyun asked with hope.
Her Umma chuckled, "Of course we do, Honey! I wish we could've found out the truth easier, but this doesn't change anything between us. We love you just the way you are."

I looked over and smiled at Seunghyun, "You have wonderful parents, Seunghyun."
She cupped the side of my face, "Thanks, Yeobo. I'm very thankful to have them in my life."

Her Appa chuckled, "So I take it that you'd prefer us calling you, Seunghyun rather than _____?"
She nodded, "If you wouldn't mind. I mean, I'd respond to either of them. When I'm performing with my band, everyone calls me _____. The only people who know me by Seunghyun, are Baekhyun, Chanyeol, you guys, and Baekhyun's parents."
"When do you plan on telling all of your band members?" her Umma asked us.
"When the time is right." answered Baekhyun. "We just wanted our parents to know first."

Seunghyun got up and went over to her parents pulling them in for a hug, "Thank you for being so understanding, Umma, Appa. I love you guys so much."
"We love you too, Seunghyun." they both said.

Both Seunghyun and Baekhyun have wonderful parents.

"Chanyeol?" her Appa looked up at me.
"Yes, Sir?"
"Seunghyun really loves you. I know you will take very good care of her and love her with all of your heart."
"I do." I looked over at Seunghyun and smiled, "She's the only one I'll ever love."
"You have both my wife's and my blessing." he gave me a warm smile.
I smiled, "Thank you, Sir."

"And Baekhyun?" he looked over at Baekhyun.
"Yes, Sir?"
He gave him a warm smile, "Continue to watch over Seunghyun. She's happy to have a brother who loves her. Make sure Chanyeol doesn't do anything bad to her." he winked at him.
Baekhyun chuckled, "If Chanyeol did, I probably wouldn't let see daylight again."
Her Appa laughed, "You're a good brother to her, Son."


So both of their parents know the truth! Yey! Who do you think handled it better? Baekhyun's parents? Or Your/Seunghyun's parents?