Shh, Oppa Is Here...

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
"Byun Baekhyun?"

She nervously laughed then came over and threw her arms around me. "I can't believe you're here right now! You're in EXO?"
I nervously laughed, "Yeah I am. You're in Seoul? I thought you moved to the states?"
"I did, but my Appa got nominated as a CEO for all of the modeling studios in Seoul."
I nervously laughed again, "Well, Congratulations."

So, in case you're wondering who Chaeyoung is, she's my Ex. We dated for a few months in our last year of high school. I broke up with her because she was way too clingy. At the end lf the year, I found out that she was moving to the states because her parents were offered a higher career. And now she's back...

"Who are your friends?" she asked looking at the members behind me.
"Oh, this is Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Kris, and Lu Han." I pointed out all the members.
She gave them a warm smile and bowed, "Kim Chaeyoung imnida." She looked at me and chuckled, "Baekhyun and I dated in high school. It's very nice to meet all of you."

The photographer smiled at us, "All right, everyone, glad you have met Ms. Kim. She will be modeling on set with you guys." The photographer led us over to the white background and started having us do some poses.

*Click*
"Chaeyoung," the photographer called over to her, "Stand behind Kyungsoo and give me your best aegyo."
Chaeyoung smiled and did as she was told.

*Click*
"Great!" the photographer shouted, "Now, you boys, have a seat
On the ground and Chaeyoung, go lay down in front of them."

*Click*
"Great, now Chaeyoung, go up to one of the members and act like you're going to give them a kiss on the cheek."
Chaeyoung looked at all of the members and set her eyes on Chanyeol. "Hey, handsome, mind if I pick you?"

Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and I were trying so hard not to laugh.
Chanyeol nervously laughed, "Not at all."
She suddenly placed herself in between Lu Han and I and slowly brought her lips up to his face.

*Click*
"That's great! Good photo, Chanyeol!" yelled the photographer. "Let me get one more!"
All of us did a different pose, but Chaeyoung continued to cling to Chanyeol.

Wow, she still hasn't changed. I'm not surprised. -_-

*Click*
"Excellent. You guys can take a break until our next set." yelled the photographer.

As we all walked off of the set, I saw Seunghyun and Mihyun sitting over next to the computer. I could feel that Seunghyun was really upset right now. Whenever she saw Chaeyoung close to Chanyeol, she looked down at her feet.

I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you all right?" I whispered to her.
She didn't look at me and just nodded. Yeah, she's definitely hurt right now.

I heard laughing and saw Chaeyoung and Chanyeol coming over to us along with the other members.

"Baekhyun, you haven't introduced me to your friends over here." said Chaeyoung as she walked over to Mihyun and Seunghyun.

Forgive me, Seunghyun. I'm gonna have to say this.

I stood up and began introducing them, "This is Park Mihyun." I pointed at Mihyun and she bowed. I then went over to Seunghyun and placed my hands on her shoulders, "And this is _____, my sis-"
Seunghyun cut me off, "I'm a good friend of Baekhyun's." she bowed to Chaeyoung.

My eyes widen at what Seunghyun said. "Yeah, we're good friends." I hesitated. I looked at Chanyeol and he just bit his lower lip and looked down.

Kris went over to Mihyun and pulled her away, "Jagi, wanna help me pick out my next outfit?"
Mihyun smiled and nodded, "Of course." she walked away with him.

Chaeyoung reached for Chanyeol's hand, "Chanyeol, is it? Want to help me pick out my outfit for the next shot?"
Chanyeol nervously laughed and looked at Seunghgun, "I kinda wanted to help my girlfriend organize her schedules for tomorrow." he lied.

Phew! Thank you, Chanyeol!

Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders, "Baekhyun, you wouldn't mind helping _____, would you?"

Wait, what!?

I looked at Seunghyun who looked like she was on the verge of crying, and then back at Chanyeol who looked like he was about to break down too. Seunghyun really needs her brother right now. I gave Chaeyoung a weak smile, "Not at all."
She smiled, "Great! Thanks, Baek!" she walked away with Chanyeol.

*Scoffs* Baek? Heck, she still calls me that?.

Lu Han, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae noticed how upset Seunghyun looked.
"_____, are you all right?" asked Lu Han.
She bit the insides of and lowered her head. I saw tears falling down onto her lap.

Seeing Seunghyun cry is unacceptable. It hurts me whenever she cries. Jongdae and Kyungsoo started her back. She looked up and saw me standing in front of her. Suddenly, she got up and threw her arms around me. "Oppa..." she whispered.
"Shh, Oppa is here." I whispered back to her.
"He didn't even try to stop her." she continued crying to me. I felt her warm tears on my shoulder.
I closed my eyes and her hair, "I know. I'm so sorry. I should've stepped in."

Jongdae came up to her and handed her a tissue, "You know, _____, tears don't look good on you."
She chuckled and wiped her eyes with the tissue.
Lu Han sighed, "If you don't smile, _____, I'll have you watch  The Grudge 3 tonight." he gave her a comforting smile.
Seunghyun started to smile. She playfully pushed Lu Han, "Over my dead body, Lu Han."
Lu Han smiled, "That's better."

She looked back at me and gave me a weak smile.
I put my hand on her head, "Are you all right?"
She nodded and sighed, "I am. I'm pretty sure he felt this way whenever he saw Rokhyun and I like this."
I pulled her in for another hug, "I'll talk to him later, don't worry." I whispered.
"You don't have too, Oppa." she whispered.
I scoffed, "Please, I can't accept my Dongsaeng crying and my best friend being the cause of it." I whispered.


Chanyeol's POV
"What do you think of this one, Chanyeol?" asked Chaeyoung who held up a dress.

(Something similar to this dress.)
"I like it." I said with no expression on my face.
She sighed, "You said that about the last few outfits. You know, what would you say if your girlfriend were to wear these outfits?"
I looked at the outfits she had laying out. "I like all of them." I said.

She looked down and then gave me a serious look, "Why do you like her, Chanyeol?"
My eyes widen at her question. "_____, is a very important person to me and I love her."
She smirked, "Tch, I can see that."

When we came out to see the other members, I saw Seunghyun laughing with Kyungsoo and Jongdae. Chaeyoung left my side and went over to the members, "Ready for the next set?" she clapped and smiled at them.
They all smiled and headed onto the set with her.

I walked over to Seunghyun, "Hey, Jagi, are you all right?"
She gave me a smile, but I could tell it was fake, "Yeah, I'm fine, Chanyeol."
I leaned down and pecked her lips, "Remember, I only love you, Byun Seunghyun."
Her eyes softened and she kissed me back, "I know. Now go finish your shoot, Happy Virus."

I smiled and headed back up to the set. "Oh, Chanyeol?" the photographer came up to me with a file in her hand. "These photos of you and Chaeyoung are beyond good! I was wondering if you and her could do a few individual shots together."
I looked over at Seunghyun who was just walking around the room looking at all of the photos of models on the wall and looked back at the photographer, "Of course."
The photographer smiled, "Great, follow me, please."


NOOOOOO! WHY CHANYEOL!?!? *Face-palms*