I KNOW I'm In Love With You

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
*Knocking*
"Hyung, come in the living room." said Sehun knocking outside of my bedroom door.
I was trying to fall asleep, but that Maknae wouldn't leave me alone.

*Knocking*
"Hyung? Come out here. Baekhyun Hyung and Lu Han Hyung said its urgent."
I groaned and got out of bed.

When I came out into the living room, I saw Seunghyun, Lu Han, and Baekhyun standing in front of everyone. Her members were over too. I looked over and took a seat next to Tao and Minah.

Were they going to tell everyone the truth?


Your POV
"Thanks for coming, everyone." I began speaking. "There's something that you guys should know. You guys are my family to me. I don't want to hide something like this."
I looked over at Baekhyun who gave me a comforting smile. He stepped forward and put his hand on my head. "I'm her half-brother."
"And my name isn't _____. It's Seunghyun. Baekhyun and I are half siblings."

The whole room had wide eyes. Especially Chanyeol. He looked directly at me and gave me a weak smile.

I tried brushing it off and looked around the room at everyone.

I looked over at my members who were sitting with their boyfriends, "I'm sorry I kept this from you, Unnies."
Minah got up and gave me a hug, "Don't feel bad. I would've done the same. I just wish you and Baekhyun told us earlier. Why did you guys hide it for so long? When did you guys find out?"
Baekhyun stepped forward and told everyone everything.

After hearing everything, Soyun gave me a warm smile, "I think that's so sweet, Seunghyun. You and Baekhyun have been through a lot, huh?"
I gave her a weak nod, "Yeah, we have."
As I was about to say something else, Lu Han came up behind me and whispered, "Second, you guys need to make this clear with the company."
My eyes widen and I looked at him, "What about Chanyeol? He should know first." I asked in Mandarin. I think Chanyeol knew we were talking about him because we said his Chinese name.
Lu Han bit his lower lip and whispered, "It's best to tell the company first. Trust me."

"I still can't believe that you two are actually related." said Joonmyun laughing. "It's a miracle that you two came together last year."
Baekhyun and I nodded.
"Seunghyun." said Yixing laughing, "I'll have to get used to that name now."
Lu Han agreed, "I'm still getting used to it."
Mihyun and Soyun smiled at me, "We love both _____ and Seughyun. Thanks for telling us, Seunghyun. You guys shouldn't have to hide anything from your family. We're all here for each other."
"So, Seunghyun, if you and Baekhyun Hyung were together last year, but he was your half-brother, does that mean that you don't consider him as an Ex?" asked Kris.
I shook my head and looked at Baekhyun with a warm smile, "No. I consider him as my brother. And only my brother."
Baekhyun smiled and pulled me in for a hug.
I turned around and looked at everyone, "Now that you guys know, please don't treat Baekhyun and I any different than you do now. We're still the same people. We don't want anything to change in our bands."
Mihyun came up to me and pulled me in for a hug, "We love you both for who you are. Siblings or not, you guys are wonderful friends to us. And that's all that matters. We love each other like family."

Lu Han and Baekhyun came up on each side of me and we linked arms.
Everyone started clapping and cheering, but this isn't over yet. Chaeyoung is left.

"So, is Chanyeol your first boyfriend?" asked Tao.
Lu Han elbowed him.
Chanyeol and I looked at each other, but just as he was about to say something, Lu Han spoke up, "Do you all want to come with us to the SM building? We could really use your support."
"I'll go!" yelled Minah.
Everyone else stood up too. My members came over and hugged me, "We're here for our Maknae. We'll be right next to you if anything goes wrong."
I could just cry tears of happiness. I'm so happy that I have such a wonderful family next to me. "I love you all." I hugged my members.

As we all rode down to the SM building, Lu Han reached over and held my hand, "It'll be okay." he gave me an assuring smile.

Many of our members started asking us more questions. We wanted to tell them everything. We didn't want to hide anything anymore. Except for me leaving out Chaeyoung.

When we got inside, we headed to the headmaster's office. "EXO and _____!" he smiled at us, "What brings you all here? Don't you all have a busy schedule right now?"
Joonmyun shook his head, "We just finished one. Sorry if it's late right now."
He smiled, "Not at all. You guys are always welcomed here anytime."

Baekhyun got in front of me and looked at our headmaster. "There's something you should know. And whatever we tell you, promise us that you won't look at your idols any differently than you do now."
He nodded and gave Baekhyun a warm smile, "I'm all ears."

We all went to a large room and sat around a giant table. Baekhyun and I explained everything to the headmaster. Judging by what he was hearing, he seemed very calm about it.

"So, you guys are siblings?" he asked.
"Half-siblings." I corrected.
"This is insane." he said.
Baekhyun and I lowered our heads.
"But, it's also a miracle." he smiled. "You two meeting each other in the company. Who would've known that you two were in the same company."
Baekhyun smiled, "If we would've known the truth about us before Seunghyun became a trainee, we would've told you first thing, but we just found out a year ago."
"Then why hide it up until now?" he asked

Baekhyun and I exchanged looks. Lu Han leaned down and whispered to me, "Third, tell them about Chaeyoung. And Make sure Chanyeol hears this."
My eyes widen as he said that. I looked across the table and saw Chanyeol. I really don't have anything to worry about now. Headmaster knows the truth, our members know the truth, Chaeyoung couldn't possibly ruin us now.

I sighed and looked up at our headmaster and Chanyeol. I told them everything about what Chaeyoung has said to me and done to me. Everyone's eyes lit up around the room. Especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I don't think I've ever seen Baekhyun this surprised before.

Our headmaster was trying to comprehend everything I just said. Before Chanyeol could say anything, our headmaster spoke up, "I will not tolerate that kind of behavior in our company. I will straighten everything out with Ms. Kim. Don't worry, you guys. I won't let her do any harm to any of you. If you don't mind, would it be all right to tell the media about you two being half-siblings? If I do that, then everyone in the world will know, and Chaeyoung can't do anything about it."
I looked over at Baekhyun and gave him a worried look, "Is this what you want?"
He looked really nervous right now. He sighed, "Yes. I want all of our fans to know. I want them to know our story."
I smiled and looked back at our headmaster, "This is what we both want. We want everyone to know the truth."
"But what if your fans don't like the fact that you two had a relationship together?"
Baekhyun spoke up, "There's nothing that they can do about it. It's all in the past. And all of our fans wouldn't show any hate towards us if they were true fans."
Headmaster gave us a warm smile, "I understand, you two. Thank you so much for clearing everything up with me. I wish you could've told me earlier about this, but I'm glad that I know the truth, Byun Baekhyun and Byun Seughyun."
All of us got up and bowed, "Thank you, Sir."

As we all left the building, I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Seunghyun?"
I turned around and my eyes widen, "Chanyeol, I-"
He pulled me into his arms and just hugged me.

I missed his hugs so much. Tears slowly started to fall down my face as I was in his embrace. His shirt was getting soaked, but I could care less right now. I'm happy to be in Chanyeol's arms again.

He pulled away and looked at me, "You still loved me?"
I nodded and gave him a weak smile, "I always have, Chanyeol. Please forgive me for yelling those words to you. I didn't mean any of them. You won't believe how much I was hurting when I said those things. Seeing you with Chaeyoung this whole time has really hurt me a lot. I love you, Chanyeol. I don't know if you already know this of not, but ever since I was forced to end things with you, I had a secret to hide. Here's my secret, I KNOW I'm in love you, Chanyeol. My love for you is all real."
He leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine.

"Byun Seunghyun, I love you so much. There is no one else. I've always loved you and always will. Nothing will change how I feel about you." he rested his forehead on mine.

"Hey, guys!" yelled Kris looking at his phone. "Headmaster has already told the Media. There have been over a thousand views already! And the comments keep coming and coming!"
"They're good comments, right?" asked Soyun.
He nodded, "They are. All of the fans are happy for you, Seunghyun and Baekhyun. Some fans are evening crying of happiness because of you two."

I looked over at Baekhyun and smiled. Everyone is happy for us.

Now, we just have to deal with Chaeyoung.


*Claps* Yey! Everyone finally knows the truth about you/Seunghyun and Baekhyun! What will Chaeyoung do now?