Chaeyoung's Warning

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
"Oppa?" asked Sehun.
"S-Sister?" Lu Han stuttered.
Kris chuckled, "This is way better than the movie."

There were wide eyes all over the room.

I released Chanyeol and looked at Seunghyun, "Go back to your dorm."
She held her hand up, "Baekhyun, I-"
"I said go." I shot back at her.
She looked down and gave me a weak nod.

After she left, Chanyeol looked at me with a hurt face, "Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

*BAM*
With all my strength, I shoved Chanyeol so hard, he took a hard fall on the hard floor.

"BAEKHYUN!" yelled Jongin.

I looked down at Chanyeol with furious eyes, "TOUCH HER AGAIN, AND YOU WON'T SEE DAYLIGHT!"
I grabbed him by the collar and held my fist up to throw a punch, but Minseok grabbed my arm, "Enough, Baekhyun!"
I shook him off, "NO! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN HE'S HAD ENOUGH!" I lifted my fist up and punched Chanyeol in the face. "I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO BEAT YOU UP! YOU ARE SUCH A PRICK! YOU HURT HER!"

Joonmyun and Minseok grabbed me by my arms and held me back. Jongdae and Yixing went to help Chanyeol up.

I continued glaring at Chanyeol with furious eyes, "What happened back there?"
Kyungsoo handed Chanyeol a towel for his bloody face. He spit out some blood. "I kissed her."
"Why?" I shot back.
"Because I love her, Hyung."
I snickered and rubbed my eyes, "You don't know the meaning of love. She broke up with you for a good reason. You have Chaeyoung now. And if you truly cared for _____, you'd stay away from her."


Your POV
*Sigh* I guess Baekhyun is telling them the truth. Oh well, at least if they know, then I don't really have to worry about them finding out the truth from Chaeyoung.

As I walked out to my car, I felt an arm grab me causing me to jump.
"Hi, Bestfriend." said Chaeyoung.
I gave her a weak nod and opened my car door.
She suddenly reached out and slammed my door shut, "I came by to see my wonderful boyfriend. What were you doing in EXO's dorm?"
My wonderful boyfriend. Oh spare me. -_-
"Nothing. Just watching a movie with a few members-HEY!"
She suddenly grabbed my chin and looked at my lips.

Crap! She's gonna know about what Chanyeol did!

She chuckled, "I take it that those bruised lips are from him?"
I tried playing it off, "Absolutely not."
She smirked and released me, "I wasn't talking about your brother, Stupid Girl."
My eyes widen. This girl is so stupid! She doesn't actually believe that this is Baekhyun's fault?
She folded her arms, "Tell me the truth."
I sighed, "You're right, Chanyeol did it."
She my face, "Thanks for telling me."
She stepped away from me and headed towards the dorm.


Chanyeol's POV
"You don't know the meaning of love. She broke up with you for a reason. You have Chaeyoung now. And if you truly cared for _____, you'd stay away from her."

I've BEEN staying away from her because I love her. Even though she hates me, all that I've done is to protect her! Yeah, we ended things, but I still love her!

Before I could respond, Joonmyun spoke up, "So, are _____ and you related, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun and I exchanged looks. He kept looking at me like I was supposed to answer. He looked really nervous right now. Was he gonna tell them the truth?

Baekhyun sighed, "No. We're not."
Tao folded his arms, "Are you sure about that, Hyung?"
I quickly spoke up, "We're not. Trust me."

Baekhyun looked at me with wide eyes then looked down.
"Why did you call her your sister?" asked Kyungsoo.
Baekhyun nervously looked up, "Because I treat _____ like a sister."
Sehun tilted his head, "And she calls you Oppa?"
Baekhyun nodded, "She does. Don't worry, we're not related at all."

All of the members relaxed their shoulders. Lu Han spoke up, "Good. You had us all worried for a few minutes there."

*Knocking*
Before Baekhyun spoke up, there was a knock at our door. We all exchanged looks and Sehun went to go open it. "Chanyeol Hyung, it's for you."

I walked over to the door and when Sehun moved, I saw who it was. How long has Chaeyoung been standing there? Please tell me she didn't hear all of what just happened.

"Oppa." she winked at me.
I was mentally cursing to myself in my head, "Hey." I gave her a weak smile.
"You never answered any of my messages." she pouted. "Can I come in?"
I turned around and looked at the members who glared at me for a few seconds then they all went back to watching the movie. Baekhyun snickered and walked out onto the terrace. "Of course." I nodded at her.


No ones POV
Chaeyoung grabbed Chanyeol's hand and told him to take her to his room. As they left down the hall, the members exchanged looks at each other. "You don't really think that Baekhyun and _____ are related, do you?" asked Lu Han.
Everyone shrugged their shoulders, "I highly doubt it. I mean, they dated. That'd be very wrong." said Tao.
"He sounded so serious about it though." said Yixing.
Kris chuckled, "I understand what Baekhyun means. When I dated, I treated all of my ex-girlfriends like sisters. "
Everyone agreed and continued watching the horror movie.


Chanyeol's POV
"Oppa, you know why I'm here, don't you?" she sat down on Baekhyun's bed.

I hate it when she calls me Oppa. It doesn't sound right coming from her.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Why are you here?"
She chuckled, "Before your Maknae let me in, I heard everything. Would you have gotten mad if I just happened to come in earlier and told everyone the truth?"
I looked down in shame, "I would have."
She smirked, "Luckily Baekhyun was the one to deny it."

I clenched my fists and looked at her, "Look, tell the members if that's really what you want to do! We're all family here! They wouldn't treat Baekhyun or Seunghyun any different."
She smirked, "Who said I was only going to tell the members? What if the media, along with the whole world found out too?"
I looked at her furiously, "That would only reflect on you. Trying to sabotage someone's relationship? You'd be hated more than Baekhyun and Seunghyun."
She chuckled, "But like I said before, I'm very powerful. I have my ways. I could bring you all down right now if I wanted to."
"Then why don't you?"
"Because I want you, Chanyeol. There's something...different about you. You're very special. I don't see how you could love someone like Seunghyun. She had a love relationship with her own brother. That's total ! Who would love a girl who does something like that?"
"I would." I shot back at her.
She snickered, "Is that right?"
"Yes." said furiously.

She reached in her purse and handed me twelve envelopes. I opened one of them and saw that it was an invitation. "What is this?" I asked her.
"A party that you and I are going to."

I read the description and saw that EXO was to come too. "Wait, my members can come too?"
She nodded, "Absolutely. You guys are going to be singers there."
"Are they aloud to bring their dates?" I suddenly asked.
She scoffed, "Of course not. I already have some friends who are wanting to go with some of your members as their dates-"
My eyes widen, "But some of them already have girlfriends!"
She sighed, "Oh fine, since I'm a nice and considerate person, I'll allow them to bring their own dates."

I gave her a weak smile, "Thank you."

Nice and considerate person. Oh spare me. -_-

I don't want other people's relationships to fall apart all because of me.

She got up and walked closer to me, "Also, if anything goes wrong, or if there's any funny business, I won't go easy on your Ex."
I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, "All right."

Before she walked out of my room, she suddenly came up and stood an inch a away from me and whispered, "By the way, if you kiss her like that again, I'll go straight to the media. I'm just warning you."
My eyes widen. How could she know about this when she wasn't even here!?

We walked out and saw the members who continued to watch the movie. I walked Chaeyoung up to the door and she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her, "Kiss me, Chanyeol. Kiss me like I'm Seunghyun."
My eyes widen.

She will never ever EVER be Seunghyun. I leaned down and our lips met. She brought her hands to my head and pulled me closer. She began passionately kissing me.

I can't stand passionate kissing. I HATE it. But when I got a little carried away with Seunghyun's and my kiss, it felt so right. She'd be the only person I'd ever kiss like that.

She started asking for entrance but I refused to open my mouth. Suddenly, she pulled one of my locks of hair harshly and I groaned in pain. She slipped her tongue inside and started moving it everywhere. This felt so wrong with her, but to make this look real, I had to picture Seunghyun doing this with me. Unfortunately, I gave in. The only person I could see in front of me was Seunghyun.


Baekhyun's POV
As I came in from the terrace, I sat next to Minseok and Kyungsoo on the sofa. I didn't see Chanyeol anywhere so I assumed that he was still in our room with Chaeyoung.

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung came out with Chanyeol behind her. He was walking her over to the door. Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed her! Then, they started to have a freaking make-out session! How dare he kiss the lips of her after he kissed my sister! I just wanted to walk over and punch him again.

Every once in a while, a few of the members would look at them and shake their heads and roll their eyes in disgust. I don't ever think Chanyeol has gone that far with kissing Seunghyun. I mean, that I know of.