Long Time No See

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
When Jongdae, Kris, and I came back from shopping, we found an envelope in our rooms. I got a quick snack from the kitchen and began reading the invitation that was inside.

Lu Han came into the kitchen. I looked over at him, "What is this?"
He pointed down at the invitation, "Chaeyoung wants EXO to come and sing at her party this weekend."
"Why does it say that we need a date?" I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know, but I've already got my date, so I'm good."
"Oh, who are you going with?" I asked as I took a sip of my water.
"I asked _____ earlier."

My eyes widen and I set my drink down. "_____? Is Chanyeol okay with that?" I suddenly asked.
He nodded, "I talked to him about it earlier. He didn't have a problem with it. They're not together anyway, so I don't see why he'd really care."
Still trying to take in what I just heard, I gave him a weak nod, "Oh, all right, Hyung."

I walked into my room and saw Chanyeol on his bed playing with his phone. I still wasn't talking to him after what's been going on. But after hearing what Lu Han just told me, I'd like an explanation. I gave him a fake laugh, "Would you kindly explain what the heck is going on with you lately?"
Chanyeol set down his phone and looked up at me, "What are you talking about?"
"You and Chaeyoung. First you kiss my sister, and then you're having a make-out session with your girlfriend. I've never seen you like this with a girl before."
He pulled out his phone and started playing on it again, "Things change, Baekhyun."
I scoffed, "I can see that." I sat on the edge of my bed and rested my elbows on my knees. "Let me ask you this, are you really okay with Lu Han Hyung going with Seunghyun to the party?"
Chanyeol paused and looked at me, "I really don't care what he does-"
"I'm talking about Seunghyun. Not Lu Han." I cut him off.
"Hyung, we're not together anymore. I really don't care. We both moved on. If she wants to date him, fine with me!"
I shook my head, "You're lying through your teeth, Park Chanyeol."

He continued playing on his phone. I got really fed up with it. I suddenly reached over and snatched his phone out of his hand. "HYUNG!" he held his hands up.
I tossed his phone down on the bed, "Listen to me when I'm talking."
He folded his arms and sat back, "Fine, I'm all ears."
"You can't keep toying with my sister's feelings! You either care for her, or you don't."
He shook his head and bit his bottom lip. "I love, Chaeyoung."

I shook my head and stood up. I scoffed, "You are unbelievable, Chanyeol. You make me sick." I said walking out of his room.

I looked over at Minseok and Yixing watching TV, "Hyung, I'm gonna go head to the market."


Chanyeol's POV
"You can't keep toying with my sister's feelings! You either care for her, or you don't."

Okay, now that hurt a lot. Of course I still love her. She's the one who doesn't love me!

I shook my head and bit my bottom lip. "I love, Chaeyoung."
Baekhyun looked really angry right now. He shook his head and stood up. He scoffed, "You are unbelievable, Chanyeol. You make me sick." he left the room.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and looked at a photo of Seunghyun and I.

I still love her. Why are you giving up on us, Seunghyun? Why don't you love me anymore?


Baekhyun's POV
It's been a few weeks since the last I visited Mrs. Lee. When I walked in, I saw her sitting at the counter.

She smiled and came down to give me a hug, "Baekhyun, Honey! Long time no see! How have you been?"
I smiled and returned her hug, "I've been good. Seunghyun and I decided to tell our parents a few days ago. They all accepted us."
A big smile formed on her face, "Oh I'm so happy for you guys! What did Seunghyun think when she met your Umma?"
I smiled, "She was very happy."
She smiled and put her hand on my head, "Well that's good. I'm glad that they finally met after all of these years."

She helped a customer and then went to sit behind the counter. Before I could sit with her, someone called my name.

"Baekhyun!" it was a random fan. "Could you sign my album, please?"
I smiled and grabbed a pin off the counter and signed the album.
The fan bowed, "Thank you, Baekhyun Oppa!"

Baekhyun Oppa. I miss Seunghyun calling me that. She hasn't answered any of my calls lately.

I walked over and sat with Mrs. Lee. "I see you still have many fans following you."
I shyly smiled, "Yeah. EXO's fans are great. We're all thankful to have their support."
"How is your sister and her boyfriend doing? Chanyeol, isn't it?"
My smile started to fade away. I lowered my head, "It's complicated right now."
She gave me an assuring smile, "I'm sure whatever their going through, Chanyeol will step up and and continue to love her. Your sister deserves it."

I bit my lower lip and looked up, "Remember the girl I dated back in high school?"
She tilted her head, "Umm, which one?"

Yeah, I know. I've dated a few people back then. ^_^ But, hey! You only live once! (My American friend told me about that saying.)

"Chaeyoung." I answered.
Her eyes widen, "Kim Chaeyoung?"
I nodded. "She moved back to Korea because of her Appa's career as a CEO."
Mrs. Lee nodded, "Well that's impressive. Why are you bringing her up?"
I sighed, "Seunghyun and Chanyeol broke up. He's now dating Chaeyoung."
Her eyes widen, "Oh, is that so?"
I nodded and sighed, "Chanyeol deserves so much better than Chaeyoung. She's all wrong for him."
She smirked, "Are you jealous, Baekhyun?"
My eyes widen and I quickly spoke up, "Heck no! I ended things with her for a reason! She's too clingy and too demanding!"

I really don't like Chaeyoung like that. She gets on my last nerve. Wish she could've just stayed in North America. Everything was so much peaceful before she came back.

Mrs. Lee sighed, "I'm sorry about Seunghyun. Chanyeol doesn't seem the kind of person to just move on to someone else."
I nodded in agreement, "I know, right? But he's happy with Chaeyoung now I guess."
"Just continue to be there for your sister, Baekhyun. Seunghyun could really use her brother at a time like this. You're probably the only one who's there for here."
I tilted my head a little bit, "I try my best. She also has Lu Han there for her. She's going to be his date to Chaeyoung's party this weekend."
"Just make sure no one gets hurt." she patted my back. "Physically and mentally, your sister has gone through enough as it is."
I gave her a weak nod, "I know. I just never would've expected her and Lu Han together. For some reason, they act like real siblings. I mean, they always tease each other and have small fights. It's like they're both little kids." I chuckled.
Mrs. Lee smiled, "Well, I think you introduced Lu Han to me once. He seems to he a good man."
I hesitated a little, "Eh, I trust him a little. But not as much as my best friend."
She sighed, "I understand. Just pray that everything works out for everyone."
I gave her a weak nod, "I will."