Butterflies And Knives

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
~Day of the party~
"_____, are you ready?" asked Mihyun walking into my room.
I gave her a nod, "I am. I just need to put my hair up."
She smiled and looked at my dress, "You're so beautiful, _____. Soyun and I did a good job at finding your dress."

(What your/Seunghyun's dress looked like.)
I shyly smiled and hugged her, "Thanks, Unnie. You look beautiful too. Kris is gonna think he's with an angel."

*Phone vibrates*
Lu Han
"Hey! ^^ We're turning in on your street. - Lu Han"
"All right, see you all soon. ^_^ - _____"

Before I spoke up, I heard Minah from the kitchen, "Our dates are here." Jongin must've texted her too.

Mihyun held my hand and we walked to the front door to greet the other members.

Soyun and Minah's mouths dropped whenever they saw me, "AWWW!! OUR MAKNAE IS SO PRETTY!"
"Lu Han is gonna wish you were his." Soyun smirked at me.
I looked down in embarrassment, "Unnie! It's not like that! We're just friends!"
"Well, you never know, _____." Mihyun winked.

We all came out of the dorm and saw our dates standing outside of the limousine.

I don't think I've ever seen a limousine this big!

Lu Han looked extremely handsome!

Lu Han approached me and gave me a shy smile, "You look nice, _____."
I gave him a shy smile, "Thank you."
"But you have something right here." he pointed to my shoulder.
I looked down then he brought his finger down and poked my cheek. He chuckled and winked at me, "You're so gullible."
I pushed his hand away, "Yah! You're so childish!"
He just continued to smile, "But really, you're beautiful, _____."
I looked into his eyes and smiled, "Thanks. You're pretty handsome too."
"I'm the definition of handsome." he said smirking.
I rolled my eyes, "Also, the definition annoying."
He chuckled and helped me into the vehicle.

When we got in, I saw all of the members lined up in a row on the side. Up in the front, I caught Chaeyoung and Chanyeol. Chanyeol and I made eye-contact and I felt something in my stomach. It must've been butterflies. It was a warm feeling. But, he's in love with someone else. So it must be knives in my stomach...

I think Lu Han noticed me and pulled me to the back with my other members and their dates. I sat in between Yixing and Lu Han.

The car ride was amazing. Lu Han and I looked out the window and saw how beautiful Seoul lit up in the evening. We also made a few jokes with Soyun and Yixing,

Minah sighed at Soyun and I, "I still don't see how you all can be so fluent in Mandarin."
"I studied Mandarin in high school and Yixing helps me improve on our dates." said Soyun who rested her head on Yixing's shoulders.
"My Appa taught me when I was young. He thought it'd be helpful to learn in the future. He's right, it does come in handy." I said.
Lu Han nudged my arm, "You still could use some work on your pronunciations."
I hit his arm, "Yah! I could say the same thing to you about your Korean!"
He chuckled, "I can say a lot of things in Korean."
I scoffed, "Like what? That you're so childish? I'm sure you can, Lu Han."
He flicked my head and then whispered in my ear in perfect Korean, "Isn't Chaeyoung's dress a little too revealing?"
My eyes widen and I started playfully hitting him, "YAH! YOU'RE SUCH A ERT, LU HAN!"
He looked at me with wide eyes, "What the-I'm the one who is? Who's the one who knew what I was talking about!"
Jongin and Minah looked at us and laughed. "Wow, maybe _____ is related to you, Lu Han. You keep arguing with each other!" Jongin said smirking at us.

I covered my face in embarrassment at what he said. There's no way on God's green earth that this kid next to me is related to me in any way, shape, or form.

Minah playfully hit Jongin's arm, "Yah, Jagi, don't be teasing our Maknae."

As the two of them kept talking, at the corner of my eye I saw Chaeyoung's dress. Lu Han was right. Her dress was a little too revealing. She was showing a lot of cleavage.

(Chaeyoung's dress looked something like that.)
As I made a quick glance over at Chanyeol. His eyes met mine again. He looked really handsome, I'll admit.

We both quickly looked away from each other, but from the corner of my eye, I saw him still looking at me. Why are you so confusing, Chanyeol? Do you even care for me at all?

When the car stopped we all climbed out. There were so many fans surrounding the vehicle. EXO started greeting their fans. I heard Chaeyoung talking about me to a few of them.

*Conversation*
Fan 1: Chanyeol Oppa, where is _____?
Chaeyoung: They're no longer together. I'm Chanyeol's new girlfriend.
Fan 2: Aw, Chanyeol Oppa, you and _____ were so sweet together!
Chaeyoung: _____ wishes us the best with our relationship.
Fan 3: We all still love you, Chanyeol Oppa! Chaeyoung Unnie is so pretty!

All of the fans were in shock about our break-up. Suddenly, a fan saw me and Lu Han and smiled, "Unnie, are you and Lu Han Oppa, dating?"
I quickly shook my head, "No, he's just a good friend. He's like a little brother to me."
Lu Han smiled and agreed.
The fan's smile disappeared, "Aw, Unnie, you and Lu Han look so good together."
Another fan spoke up, "Hyung, you and Noona should be together. Lu Han fighting!"
Lu Han and I exchanged looks and nervously bowed, "Thank you."
The fans smiled and walked away.

Lu Han leaned down and whispered to me, "I'm a good friend?"
My eyes widen and my face started heating up, "Yah! I didn't mean it like that! I was just saying that so no-"
He chuckled, "Relax, I'm just messing with you, _____."
I stuck my tongue out at him, "You tend to do that a lot."
He nudged my arm, "You tend be so gullible a lot."
I poked his chest, "You tend to TALK a lot!"
Kris and Mihyun tapped on our shoulders sighing, "Come on, you two. Quit flirting."

Lu Han and I exchanged looks and started arguing in Mandarin the whole way into the building.


Chanyeol's POV
When Seunghyun stepped out of her dorm, she was so beautiful-wait, Seunghyun IS beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her. I wanted to tell her so bad how beautiful she looked, but she'd probably just ignore me.

The whole time in the limousine, I couldn't help but feel jealous whenever I saw her and Lu Han together. They looked like they were having a great time together. For every time I looked at her, I felt something stabbing inside of me. They felt like knives slicing into me. I was feeling a lot of pain. Then when we made eye-contact, I thought my heart was going to explode. She still looks at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. Her eyes lit up like stars whenever she was talking to Lu Han.

After hearing the fans talk to Chaeyoung and I, I somehow felt really broken. Hearing them talk about Seunghyun and I made me really upset. Seunghyun and I loved it whenever fans would come up and talk to us. With Chaeyoung, it just doesn't feel right.

Chaeyoung pulled is away from the fans and headed into the building. She looked at me, "Oppa, EXO is to sing right now. Do a good job, okay? Chanyeol fighting!" she winked and gave me a small shove towards the stage with the rest of my members. All of the members were on stage except for one. I looked over and saw Lu Han off stage with Seunghyun. They looked really close to each other-what the-were they kissing!?

Lu Han is so adorable! ^_^