Their Blessings

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

I'm updating a lot lately! I can't help it! I have so much to write! ^_^

Your POV
"Chanyeol was the medicine."

Chanyeol looked down at me and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "I can give you some more medicine, if you need some."
I playfully poked his cheek, "Was that supposed to be a erted joke?"
He raised a brow, "erted? How so? When have you become such a ert?"
I blushed and looked at Lu Han from across the room, "Blame Lu Han. I've been hanging around him too much."
Chanyeol chuckled and kissed me, "I'm just playing with you, Seunghyun. I love you." he pecked my lips.

As he pulled away, I saw Baekhyun leaning up against the wall smiling. He came over go me and held his arms out. He carefully leaned down and hugged me. "Seunghyun."
"Baekhyun Oppa." I smiled.
"Seunghyun, you remembered everything."
I nodded and then gave him a weak smile, "Oppa, please don't go hard on Chaeyoung. We're friends now. I don't want you guys hating her."
He gave me a weak smile, "We don't, Seunghyun. We'll talk about her another time. We're all thankful that you're okay. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for Kyungsoo and Sehun. They're the ones who found you in the freezer."

My eyes widen and I looked over at Sehun and Kyungsoo. They both came over to me. I gently pulled them down for a hug, "Thank you so much, Kyungsoo, Sehun."
They smiled at me, "Anytime. You had us both worried there. We thought we were going to lose you."

As they left, Lu Han walked up to me. I held my arms out and smirked at him, "Hey, ert-YAH!"
He flicked my forehead, "You had me really worried there, Seunghyun! Don't scare me like that again!"
I smirked and whispered in Mandarin, "Aw, was the ert worried about me?"
I could see Lu Han's face flush red. He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Yah! Loudmouth, next time, don't leave the dorm without your phone." he winked at me and walked back with the other members.

*Knocking*
"I'm sorry everyone, but Seunghyun needs her rest for now. Depending on her healing progress, she could be released real soon. She needs plenty of rest." said the nurse walking in.

Baekhyun came over to me and kissed my forehead, "You stay healthy, you hear me? Make sure you get plenty of rest." Soyun handed him my phone and charger. He set it down on the table next to me.
I smiled and poked his cheek, "Thank you, Oppa. I'll see you soon."

As he left, all of my members came up to me and did a group hug. I winced in pain, "SSSSS, easy, Unnies!"
"Sorry!" they all apologized.
"We'll see you hopefully soon." said Minah.
"Stay hydrated." said Mihyun.
"And make sure you don't stay up too late." said Soyun.

As they left, Lu Han came back to me again. I chuckled, "Didn't I already say my good-byes to you?"
He smiled, "Hey, it's gonna be boring not being able to talk to you, Loudmouth."
I chuckled, "You make it sound like I'm never going to see you again."
"Of course not! You just need to rest for the next few days. I'll be stuck with you forever, Loudmouth."
I playfully hit his arm, "Such a jerk, Lu Han."
He chuckled and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I'm really glad you're okay, Seunghyun."

I hope Chanyeol doesn't see what I'm about to do, "Lu-Lu Han? Can I tell you something?" I signaled him to come closer.
He nodded, "Of course." as he leaned down, I pecked him on the lips.

"Thank you for everything, Lu Han. I can always count on you."
He gave me a shy smile. His face was red. "Chanyeol is a great guy. If he makes you cry, then you can always come to me and I'll beat him up for you."
I looked down in embarrassment. My face was flushing all shades of red. Lu Han is such a Sweetheart! ^_^
"I'll see you, Seunghyun." he ruffled my hair as he got up and walked away.
"See you, ert!" I shouted back.

"*Clears throat* I don't know if I should be envious of my Hyung or not." I heard a familiar voice.
"Chanyeol." I smiled at him.
He walked over to me and sat next to me. "Seunghyun, I'm so happy that you got your memory back. I seriously would've gone crazy if you didn't remember me at all."
I reached my hand up and cupped his face, "I love you, my Happy Virus."
He reached up and placed his hand over my hand that was on his face. He pulled my hand to his lips, "I love you so much, Byun Seunghyun. Have I ever told you that?"
I chuckled, "Obviously not since you keep telling me."
He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey, Hyung, it's time to-Oh, sorry." said Jongin who was standing at the door.
Chanyeol chuckled and pulled away, "All right, I guess I'll see you later?"
I reached up and pecked him on the lips, "Definitely."
He smiled, "Make sure to get plenty of rest. I love you, Jagiya." he said walking towards Jongin.
Jongin waved at me, "Get better, Seunghyun!"
I waved back, "Thanks, Jongin."

As the two of them left, the nurse came back in and closed my blinds, "You have wonderful friends, Seunghyun."
I smiled and nodded, "I love all of them. They're my second family."

I carefully rolled over on my side and drifted off to sleep.


Chanyeol's POV
~Days later~
*Phone conversation*
Me: Jagiya, I'm too sick to come over right now. We'll do something another day. Rehearsal was rough this morning.
Seunghyun: *Sigh* I just get released from the hospital and you tell me that you're sick? Do you want me to come over?
Me: No, I don't want you to get this illness. Oh, I have to go. Your brother wants me.
Seunghyun: *Sigh* Okay, Yeobo, I'll talk to you later.

As I hung up, I face-palmed myself and looked at Baekhyun, "Hyung, I feel bad for lying to her!"
He shrugged his shoulders, "It's for a good cause though. My parents and her parents are home right now. Now is the time you need to talk to them! Now let's get going!"

As we both were driving to my parents' house, I noticed that Chanyeol was shaking. He was actually going to get my parents' permission to marry Seunghyun.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Umma and Appa came out, "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, please come in."

As we got inside and sat down, I signaled to Chanyeol to ask my parents. He stood up and cleared his throat, "I'm in love with your daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Byun. I would like to propose to her tomorrow evening. Would you accept me to marry Seunghyun?"
Appa stood up and walked over to Chanyeol. He pulled him in for a tight hug, "I was wondering when you were going to ask. You have my blessing, Chanyeol. You are a good man."
He smiled, "Thank you so much, Mr. Byun."
Umma walked up to Chanyeol and reached for his hand, "Chanyeol, I know that you will take good care of Seunghyun. She won't always have her brother by her side. She needs someone she can spend the rest of her life with. She needs you, Chanyeol. You have my blessing. Also, allow us to help pay for the wedding. This is a big moment for Seunghyun. We want to make sure the wedding is the happiest day of her life."
Chanyeol smiled and bowed to my parents, "Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Byun."

After a few minutes of talking, it was time to head over to Seunghyun's house.

When we arrived, Chanyeol stepped up and knocked on the door. "Chanyeol, Baekhyun, please come in." both of her parents welcomed us in.

Chanyeol told Seunghyun's parents the same thing he told my parents. Seunghyun's Appa stood up and placed his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders, "I wouldn't want anyone else with Seunghyun, but you. You two are perfect for each other. Seunghyun really loves you, Chanyeol. You have my wife's and my blessing."
Chanyeol bowed, "Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. _____. I promise to love her with all of my heart."

Seunghyun's Appa chuckled, "My wife and I have decided to take care of your wedding. We will pay for everything, but in return, you must promise to take care of our daughter and love her with all your heart."
Chanyeol nodded with confidence, "I love your daughter more than anything. She will be happy with me. I will love her with all that I have. There is no one else I'd ever want to be with. Your daughter has my heart."
Seunghyun's parents walked over to Chanyeol and pulled him in for a hug. "You're a great man, Chanyeol."
I quickly stepped in, "My parents offered too."
Seunghyun's Umma smiled, "We will all get together and plan out the wedding."
I smiled, "Sounds good to me."


Your POV
I was super bored right now. I was stuck at the dorm all alone. My members were out on dates with their boyfriends, Chanyeol was sick, Baekhyun had a recording to do, and Lu Han won't even answer his phone. I'm so lonely!

I continued to do my small workouts for my body. After I got released from the hospital, the doctor recommended that I'd do some small workouts to help strengthen the bones I fractured.

~Hours later~
I tried calling Chanyeol, but he still didn't answer his phone. I tried calling Baekhyun, but he didn't answer either. What could they possibly be doing?


Baekhyun'a POV
I can't wait to get back to the dorm. I'm exhausted. -_-
The whole day we have gone to my parents, Seunghyun's parents, and we're just now leaving Chanyeol's parents' house. All of our parents gave Chanyeol their blessing and wish him the best.


"Hyung, we need to get the rings now." said Chanyeol as he looked down at his notes on his phone.
"Where are you going to get the money?"
"I'm going to pull it out of my account from the company."
My eyes widen, "You're using the money you've earned from EXO?"
He nodded, "Absolutely. Your sister is worth my everything. I'm willing to give her anything she'd like. I love her that much, Hyung."
I patter his shoulder, "I understand. When are you planning to propose?"
"I was hoping tomorrow evening. I want it to be a surprise though. I'm gonna need everyone's help too. We don't have a busy schedule tomorrow night do we?"
I shook my head, "Not that I'm aware of. A few of the members have recordings to do in the afternoon, but it shouldn't go through the evening."
He smiled, "Great. Now, we need to get to the SM building."