Let Me Help You

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"I know about you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun is your brother. Am I right, Seunghyun?"

My eyes widen. How did Lu Han find out!?

"Lu-Lu Han, how did you-"
He gave me a warm smile and put his hand on my head, "Let's get some ice cream and then we can take a boat out on the river."

After we got our ice cream, we walked down to the dock and went out to the river in a paddle boat. As Lu Han did most of the work, I told him everything. Well, I left out the thing between Chaeyoung and I. Knowing what she's capable of, she'd probably find out that I told Lu Han. She's that evil. -_-

Unlike our parents, Lu Han didn't really seem to be angry or anything. He stayed calm the whole time. He gave me a warm smile, "Wow, guys have been through a lot. It's almost like Fate brought you to two together."
I nodded, "Something like that. How did you find out?"
"Well," he began, "Back when Baekhyun and Chanyeol had that fight, before you left, Baekhyun denied that you were his sister. None of us believed it because usually when couples break up, they'd see their Ex like a brother or sister. Then last night at the party whenever Baekhyun and you  were slow-dancing together, I noticed that you guys didn't seem to look at each other in a lovey-dovey sort of way. Normally when Exes are that close together, one of them would accidentally kiss one or the other saying that they still have feelings for each other. Then later that evening, I was in my room reading when I heard someone's phone go off repeatedly. I got really annoyed that no one was answering it. I walked down the hallway to see who's room it was coming from. It was Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room. I walked in and saw that it was Baekhyun's phone ringing. Baekhyun was taking a shower so I looked at the name and assumed it was a friend or something. I answered it to tell them that he was in the shower and that I could take a message. Whenever the person answered, I recognized their voice. It was you. After hearing you say something about your's and Baekhyun's Umma, it was official that you two were siblings."
My eyes widen by what he told me. "So, you won't tell anyone, will you?"
He shook his head and smiled, "Your's and Baekhyun's secret is safe with me. I promise. Let me ask you this, whenever I tease you, would you prefer _____? Or Seunghyun?"
I rolled my eyes and hit his arm, "Either. I'll respond to either, but you can only call me Seunghyun around Baekhyun and Chanyeol. No one else knows." I lied. I really didn't want Lu Han to know about Chaeyoung. She's done enough damage as it is. I don't want to risk Lu Han getting hurt because of me.
He smiled, "All right." His smile slowly started to fade away, "When are you guys planning to tell everyone else? Your members and my members have the right to know."
I looked away, "I don't know, Lu Han. Things are...complicated at the moment."
"What do you mean?"
I lowered my head, "I-I can't tell you,"
"You can't? Or you don't want to? Those are two different things, Seunghyun." he said with a serious face.

Right now, I'm praying that Chaeyoung doesn't find out about this. Please don't hurt anyone else Chaeyoung. Punish me if anyone is to blame. Leave my brother and everyone else out of this.

"Lu Han," I looked up at him with worried eyes.
Before I could speak, he gave me an understanding smile, "There's something you're dying to get out of your chest, isn't there?"
I nodded and told him everything about Chaeyoung. About what she had me do to Chanyeol.

Tears were falling from my face like no other. I wanted someone to know about this. I wanted someone to be there for me. I'm thankful I have Lu Han for that. Lu Han is my best friend.

As I continued sobbing, Lu Han seemed to understand what I was going through. He pulled me next to his arms and wiped my tears with his fingers, "Hey, Loudmouth, tears don't look good on you."
I looked up as gave him a weak smile, "I know, ert. Way to ruin the moment."

We both laughed as we continued going in circles in the water.
(Love this! Kekeke ^_^ )

"So, you still love Chanyeol?" he suddenly asked.
I gave him a weak nod, "I do, Lu Han. I still do, but I don't think he loves me anymore. After yelling those terrible and hateful things to him, he doesn't deserve to love someone like me."
"But you were doing it to save you and your brother. You did the right thing, Seunghyun."
I gave him a weak nod, "I know, but still. He seems happy to be with Chaeyoung."
"When he kissed you a few days ago, what did you feel?" asked Lu Han with a serious look.
"Butterflies. Like butterflies flying everywhere." I smiled.
"Do you know what that means?"
I shook my head.
"It means you're truly in love with him, Seunghyun. Chanyeol is the one you truly love."
I rested my head on his shoulder, "Thank you for taking me out, ert. I had a great time. Thank you so much for being here for me."
He wrapped his arms round me, "Anytime, Loudmouth. I'll always be here for you."

As we paddled into the dock, Lu Han looked at me, "What are you going to do now? I mean, with this whole situation."
I sighed, "I-I really don't know what to do now. I want Chanyeol back. I'm still in love with him, Lu Han."
He rested his hand on my shoulder, "Let me help you. Whatever you're gonna do, let me help you. I want to see you happy again in his arms."
I shrugged my shoulders, "What do you expect me to do? Chaeyoung is more powerful that any of us. She can destroy us all, Lu Han."

He started laughing.

My eyes widen and I slapped his arm, "Yah! This isn't funny! I'm serious!"
He smiled, "You think this is like some movie or something."
I gave him a serious face, "Lu Han, I'm serious. You don't know what she's capable of."
He patted my shoulders, "First thing, is to tell all of our members the truth."
I looked away, "I-I don't know Lu-"
"Do you trust me?" he asked.
I nodded to him with confidence.


Baekhyun's POV
I headed down to the market to visit Mrs. Lee when I suddenly saw Lu Han and Seunghyun coming towards me.

"Baekhyun Oppa." she smiled to me.
My eyes widen and I looked at both of them.

Did she tell Lu Han about us?

"Baekhyun," Lu Han looked at me, "Seunghyun and you have something to tell the members." he said to me.
Before I could speak, Seunghyun spoke up, "Oppa, relax. I told Lu Han everything." she reached for my hand, "Come on, we have something to tell the others. I'm done hiding things from our families."

I smiled at her and the three of us headed to the dorm. Seunghyun pulled out her phone and began messaging her members.

"Come to EXO's dorm. It's urgent! - _____"

Lu Han, I hope you know what you're doing. Seunghyun and I both thought.


Hmm, what does Lu Han plan on doing?