Help from My Brothers/Help From My Sisters

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
~Home~
"It feels so good to be home, but I'm going I miss Jeju Island." said Seunghyun sighing as we stepped into the house.

The whole week in Jeju was so wonderful. I finally got Seunghyun to open up more. We showered with each other every now and then, but ever since after the first time we showered together, she's felt completely comfortable around me. She is no longer afraid.

I looked over at Seunghyun and picked up our luggage, "Jagiya, how about you go relax. I'll take care of the luggage."
She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, "All right. Thanks, Yeobo."

As she headed off to our living-room, I brought both of our luggages up to our bedroom. As I began unpacking and putting everything away, I noticed something in Seunghyun's luggage. It was the lingerie set her members gave her as a wedding present. I chuckled and set the lingerie in her closet next to her other clothes.

The more I thought about it, now that Seunghyun was comfortable showing her body to me, would she be ready to  make love with me? I have a feeling that she brought the lingerie because she thought we were going to have . I never brought it up to her because it never crossed my mind. I don't want to rush her.

I really needed my members' help with this. Maybe they could give me some brotherly advice. I pulled out my phone and messaged Baekhyun.

"Hyung, are you guys back in Seoul yet? Seunghyun and I are back home from our honeymoon. I need your guys' help with something. Could there be a day when I could visit you guys at the dorm? - Chanyeol"
"Hey, Chanyeol! Hope you guys had a good time! ^^ We just got back from China a few days ago. We don't have a schedule now if you want to come over. I'm pretty sure that ______ doesn't have a schedule now either. Mihyun messaged Kris and told him that they were back in Seoul. - Baekhyun"
"All right. Be over soon. - Chanyeol"


Your POV
"All right, thanks Unnie. I'll be over when Chanyeol gets through unpacking." I said as I hung up the phone.

I wanted my Unnies advice about something. I hope Chanyeol doesn't mind dropping me off at their dorm.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and saw Chanyeol putting away clothes. "Hey, Chanyeol, would you mind if I go visit my members at their dorm for a while? I'm pretty sure your members are back too." I hope that didn't come out too desperate.
He looked at me and shook his head, "Of course not. I don't mind. I was actually wanting to go to visit my members too. I just got off the phone with your brother. They don't mind. I'll drop you off at your dorm?"
I nodded, "If you don't mind."
He gave me a warm smile and pulled me into his arms, "I don't mind, Jagi."

When he drove me to my dorm, he looked at the time, "I'll pick you up in an hour? Is that all right?"
I smiled and nodded, "That'd be fine." I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, "Bye, Yeobo. Thank you! I'll see you soon."

He waved to me as I walked up to the dorm door.

*Knocking*
"Seunghyun!" Soyun yelled and wrapped her arms around me.
"Unnie!" I hugged her back, "I missed you so much!"
She pulled me inside and my other members came in to. We all came and sat in the bedroom we all gather in.

"So, how many times did you and Chanyeol do it?" asked Minah smirking.
My face flushed red and I looked down in embarrassment, "Unnie, we haven't done it at all yet. That's what I needed your guys' help on."
Mihyun my hair, "We're here for you, Seunghyun. What's going on?"

I told them everything about Chanyeol and I showering together.
I told them that I feel comfortable around Chanyeol now.

Minah's eyes widen, "So, you guys haven't thought about doing it at all?"
I shook my head, "No, we do want to, but I'm just wondering how I should ask for it. Chanyeol and I are ready to. We both trust and love each other very much."

"Have you guys lost your ity yet?" I asked.
Everyone shook their heads. Minah spoke up, "My Unnie got married two months ago. She told me about her experience with her husband. She said that since it was her first time, there was a lot of pain at first, but it doesn't last too long. Pain slowly starts to go away."
My eyes widen, "Th-There's pain?" I stuttered.
She nodded, "Yeah. If you're losing your ity for the first time, it will hurt a lot. Now, every time her and her husband have , she says there's no pain anymore."
I gave them a weak nod, "Oh, so that's it."


Baekhyun's POV
"Chanyeol!" everyone ran to the door when Chanyeol walked in.
"Hyungs!" he yelled hugging everyone.

"So, how was the honeymoon? Anything fun happen?" Jongdae said smirking at him.
Chanyeol shook his head, "I-I needed your guys' help with something."

He gathered us all in the living-room and told us about what happened on their honeymoon.

So, they take showers together, but they don't do anything else? I thought. Does Seunghyun not want to have with him?

"I just don't know what to do now." said Chanyeol. "I mean, I'm happy that we're now comfortable with each other, but I don't know if she'd like to take it to the next level."
Kris nodded, "I understand what you mean. Whatever you do, you don't want to rush her."
I spoke up, "At least you guys are comfortable with each other."
Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah, I am to. I-I just don't know what to do when the time comes. Laugh at me if you want, but I'm inexperienced. I don't know anything about this. I was hoping you guys could help me and give me some advice."

Everyone shook their heads. We were all s in here. Jongin spoke up, "Taemin Hyung, he has an older brother who is married. I remember one time we were on this topic. Taemin said that his Hyung said that you should start off very gentle. Since Seunghyun is still a , she will hurt a lot at first. But Hyung, it's your job to take the pain away."
"How?" Chanyeol tilted his head.
Jongin looked down in embarrassment, "I don't know. I don't know anything about that sort of stuff. You should just be gentle though. You both want your first time to feel good."

I looked over at Chanyeol, "You also need to make sure that you use protection in case she doesn't want a child."
He looked up at me, "But, Hyung, she does want a child. We want to start our own family together."
I gave him an understanding smile, "I understand. Just make sure that you guys are actually ready and that you guys are positive that this is what you want."
He nodded, "It is. We're ready. I just don't know what to do."
I bit my lower lip, "Just be gentle with her. I don't want her hurting too much."

Everyone gave me a few other tips to keep in mind. After thinking about it for a while, I think I'm ready.


Yep, a few chapters will come soon and possibly a few later. I don't want to make them too extreme...