Lu Han's Big Mouth

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
I felt extremely sad for the fact that whenever Chaeyoung kept trying to pull Chanyeol away, he'd just let her.

I'm happy that my brother and the other members are here for me. I really needed some comforting. I now know how Chanyeol felt whenever he saw Rokhyun and I, but for some reason, I feel like that was nothing compared to this. Chanyeol wouldn't even hesitate to stop her.

Baekhyun did say that she was his Ex. I really don't want to have any enemies. I want to try to be friends with Chaeyoung.

I looked up and saw one of the staff members pulling Chanyeol and Chaeyoung onto a different set. Mihyun saw me watching them and started rubbing my back, "Hey, are you, all right?"
I looked at the floor and gave her a weak smile, "I am."
"You know, you don't have to be afraid to tell your Unnie the truth. I understand how you feel."

A few minutes later, the photographer came back and went to the other members.
"Where's Chanyeol?" asked Jongdae.
"He's on a different set right now." she replied.
"Okay, for this shoot, I'm gonna need some individual shots. Kyungsoo, let's start with you. The rest of you, line up over against the wall."
The members did as they were told and lined up against the wall.


No ones POV
Lu Han was at the end of the line. He had a clear view of the photo-shoot that was going on around the corner next to him.

He saw Chanyeol and Chaeyoung getting a set of photos taken together. Lu Han shook his head in shame. How could he do this to _____? he thought.

Suddenly, Chanyeol and Chaeyoung leaned in for a kiss. Lu Han couldn't believe his eyes. This was for the camera...right? He was hesitating if he should tell you or not. Chanyeol already made you cry once. I don't think Lu Han wanted to see you cry again and Chanyeol being the reason.

"Lu Han, your next!" yelled the photographer.

Lu Han took one last look at them kissing and then turned away. How could you be so stupid, Park Chanyeol? he thought. 
I've got to get Chaeyoung away from Chanyeol.


Chanyeol's POV
*Click*
"Well done, Chanyeol and Chaeyoung!" you guys have really put in a lot of work. "Thank you so much for coming and doing these shots."
"You're welcome." Chaeyoung and I both bowed to the staff.

When we headed back onto the other set, I saw that all of the members were getting ready to leave. I saw Seughyun waiting for me by the door with Mihyun and Kris. Before heading over to her, I quickly complimented Chaeyoung, "It was nice working with you, Chaeyoung." I said to her.
"You as well." she smiled back.

I was hoping she'd leave, but she kept following me! -_-

"Jagi, are you ready to go?" I went up to Seughyun and kissed her on the cheek.
She smiled and nodded, "Mhm."
She looked next to me and saw Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung? Would you like to come and eat lunch with us?"


My eyes widen at her request. Is she not mad at me or her?

Chaeyoung gave her a warm smile, "I'd love to,  but I don't want to be a bother."
Seunghyun reached for her hand, "Of course not. Me, you, and Mihyun can learn more about each other."
Chaeyoung smiled, "All right. I'll follow you guys in my car. Thanks for inviting me, _____."
"Not at all." Seunghyun smiled.

Seunghyun has such a kind heart. I just hope Chaeyoung doesn't flirt with me at all. Chaeyoung and I were more intimate than her and Rokhyun. And that's a bad thing. -_-

After what happened back on the set with Chaeyoung, I don't know if I would have the courage to tell Seunghyun about the kiss we had.


Baekhyun's POV
When we got in the van, Chanyeol and Seunghyun sat next to me.

"Are you sure you don't mind Chaeyoung eating with us?" he asked her.

Wait, what? He invited her to lunch with us!? Idiot, Chanyeol!

Seunghyun smiled, "I don't mind. Besides, we could all get to know each other a little more. She seems really nice, Chanyeol." She looked at me, "You don't mind, do you, Baekhyun? If I invited Chaeyoung to eat with us?"

Woah, wait, SEUNGHYUN INVITED HER TO EAT WITH US!? Is she trying to hurt herself!?

I gave her a fake smile, "No, I don't mind."
She gave me a warm smile, "Great."


Your POV
When we got to the restaurant, we all got a big table.

Table Setting
Jongdae    Mihyun
Chanyeol   Kris
Me         Lu Han
Kyungsoo   Baekhyun
     Chaeyoung


"So, Chaeyoung, when did you move back to Seoul?" asked Baekhyun.
Chaeyoung took a sip of her drink and looked at him, "I moved back about a year ago."

Chaeyoung started looking around the room and she stopped at Chanyeol. "So, Chanyeol, have you taken any modeling classes? You were really good on set."
Chanyeol gave her a warm smile, "Thank you. I took modeling classes during my trainee days and-"
Kris cut him off, "He learns from the best." Kris started pointing to himself. Mihyun just sat there and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, Chaeyoung," Lu Han spoke up, "How did you and Baekhyun become friends?"

Baekhyun's and my eyes met. I could tell Baekhyun looked uncomfortable with talking about his past.

Chaeyoung spoke up, "We dated in our last year of high school. How many months was it, Baekhyun?" she looked over at him.
Baekhyun nervously spoke up, "It was a few months?"

Lu Han's eyes widen, "Wow, Baek, how long we're you and _____ a couple?"

All eyes were on Lu Han. Especially Chaeyoung. I just wanted to die right now.

Without bringing attention, I kicked Lu Han's shin so hard under the table, he winced in pain. I noticed that Baekhyun elbowed his side from under the table too.

Chaeyoung looked over at Baekhyun with wide eyses, "Oh, Baekhyun, I didn't know that you and _____ had dated?"


*Sigh* Oh Deer Lu Han and that big mouth of his...