Forever & Always

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
This is it. Real soon , the love of my life is about to come down the isle and will begin a new life with me. I thought as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"You okay?" asked Baekhyun putting a hand on my back.
I nodded, "I'm very nervous, Hyung. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life. I-I'm going to be a husband..."
He looked at me and smiled, "You're a good guy, Chanyeol. My sister loves you a lot. And don't worry, she's as nervous as you are."
I smiled, "I bet she is. I can't wait to see her in the dress she bought. She didn't want me seeing it until she comes down the isle."
He chuckled, "I've already seen it. You're really going to like it."
I nodded, "Hyung, do-"

The doors came open and Seunghyun's Appa came in and gave me a hug, "Chanyeol, my Son, are you ready for the big moment?"
I nodded, "I am. I'm extremely nervous."
He chuckled, "I understand. I just wanted to give you a heads up, I just got done speaking with Seunghyun who's talking to her Umma right now. Chanyeol, she is very beautiful."
I looked up and gave him a warm smile, "Seunghyun is always beautiful."
He rested his hand on my shoulder, "She's been waiting for this day to come. She really loves you, Chanyeol. I know you will be a great husband to her."
I nodded an bowed, "Thank you."

"Hyung!" Tao peaked in from the door, "We're ready!"
Baekhyun, Seunghyun's Appa, and I turned our heads towards the door and nodded, "Coming."

I made my way up to the alter and waited for the bride to come in.

All of the EXO members and _____ members were our Groomsmen and Bridesmaids. Soyun and Yixing came down the aisle first, followed by Mihyun and Kris, and ended by Minah and Jongin.

I had my Best Man standing right next to me.


Baekhyun's POV
As I saw Seunghyun's members and my members walking down the aisle, I got more excited by the minute. Seunghyun was behind the doors in the back.

I was really honored to be Chanyeol's Best Man. ^_^

I looked down in the audience and noticed that Umma kept looking back to see when Seunghyun was going to come down the aisle. I could tell she was very nervous. Chanyeol's Umma was sitting next to her doing the same thing.


Your POV
*Music playing*
"You ready, Honey?" Appa asked as he held his arm out.
I looked up and gave him a nervous smile, "Absolutely." we linked arms and the doors opened.

Just pay attention to Chanyeol. Look at him as if he's the only one in the room. Lu Han's words played through my mind. I looked up to the alter and saw Chanyeol's bright smile. In a few minutes, we were finally going to be husband and wife.

Everyone in the audience stood up and faced Appa and I walking down the aisle. I looked over and saw Chanyeol's family smiling at me. I also saw Baekhyun's and my family. They were all happy for us.

As we got closer to the front, I saw Chanyeol with his hands folded. He looked really handsome.

He stepped down and came up to me. Appa lifted my hand up and handed it to Chanyeol, "Take good care of my daughter, Chanyeol." he whispered.
Chanyeol smiled and nodded, "With all my heart."
Chanyeol took my hand and we headed up to the front of the church.

We walked by the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen. Everyone was smiling at us. I looked over next to Chanyeol and saw my brother. I've never seen him smile like this before. Baekhyun was really happy for me. The first Groomsman I saw was Lu Han. We made eye-contact, and being the childish kid he is, he tried making me laugh. I chuckled and looked away.

~Finishing vows~
Chanyeol: Byun Seunghyun,
I promise to love and care for you forever. The love I have for you is unbreakable. I promise to always be by your side whatever conflicts get in our way. We will go through them together. I love you.
Me: Park Chanyeol, I promise to love and care for you. My undying love for you is unbreakable. I promise to always be by hour side whatever conflicts get in our way. We will go through them together. I love you.
Preacher: Do you, Park Chanyeol, take Byun Seunghyun to be your wife, from this day forward, in sickness, and health, to love and to cherish, her until death?
Chanyeol: I most certainly do. *Puts ring on me*
Preacher: And do you, Byun Seunghyun, take Park Chanyeol to be your husband, from this day forward, in sickness, and health, to love and to cherish, him until death?
Me: I most certainly do. *Puts ring on him*
Preacher: *Looks at the audience* Ladies and Gentlemen, I now pronounce Park Chanyeol and Park Seunghyun, husband and wife. *Looks back at Chanyeol* You may kiss the bride.

Chanyeol and took a few seconds to look into each others' eyes. He gave me a big smile and leaned in to kiss me.

My heart was beating so fast. I am now a married woman. I'm married to the man I know I'm in love with. Park Chanyeol.

After we kissed, he wrapped his arms around me and we looked at the audience who was cheering and clapping for us. I pulled Chanyeol in for a big hug and whispered, "I love you, Park Chanyeol."
He looked down at me and rested his forehead on mine, "I love you, Park Seunghyun. Forever and always." he ended with his lips pressed onto mine.

~Wedding Reception~
"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Park. We all give you our best wishes." said our headmaster from the company along with a few other staff members and a few of our Sunbaes.
We both bowed, "Thank you so much."

Suddenly, EXO, and my band came up and congratulated us. Each member came up and gave us a hug. Lu Han held his arms out and pulled me in for a hug, "You look very beautiful, Loudmouth. And hey, you didn't fall on your face!" he winked.
I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Only you would be paying attention to if I fell on my fade or not."
He laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Congratulations to you and Chanyeol. I give you guys my best." He looked over at Chanyeol, "Hey, Chanyeol, make sure your wife doesn't beat me up anymore."
Chanyeol wrapped his arm around my waist and chuckled, "I can't control that. That's up to my wife."
I smiled and looked back at Lu Han, "Ha! You better watch out, ert!"

The last person to come up to us was Baekhyun. He pulled me in for a tight hug, "Well, Park Seunghyun, how do you feel right now?"
I looked up at him and smiled, "Very happy, Baekhyun Oppa. Thank you for everything."
"Hyung!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in for a hug.

Baekhyun looked at him and smiled, "Congratulations to the both of you. All of our members have a gift to give you guys." Baekhyun pulled out a whiite envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to Chanyeol and I, "This is from me, personally. I wish you guys the best." he smiled.

Chanyeol opened the envelope and saw a lot of small papers in it.

Park Chanyeol and Park Seunghyun's Honeymoon
A week at Jeju Island.


I looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes. I threw my arms around him, "Baekhyun Oppa! You did this? Thank you so much! I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Chanyeol looked at him with a wide smile, "Thank you so much, Hyung! We both really appreciate this!"
Baekhyun looked at us and smiled, "You're welcome. I hope you all have a great time."

"Seunghyun! Seunghyun!" yelled my members running up to Chanyeol and I with a medium size box in their hand. "This is our gift to you, Seunghyun." said Mihyun smiling.

I looked behind them and their boyfriends kept looking away and walked over to talk to Chanyeol. When I opened the box, my eyes got big and my face flushed red.

It was a lingerie set...

I covered my face in embarrassment, "UNNIES!"
They all laughed and went up to hug me, "We want to make sure our Maknae looks good when the time comes. Don't you agree, Chanyeol?" asked Soyun who was smirking over at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol looked at them with an embarrassed face and then looked back at me with a red face, "Of course. But Seunghyun is always beautiful. This would just be a bonus." he said winking at me.
My face was super hot now. I playfully began hitting his arm, "ERT, CHANYEOL!"
He and everyone else began laughing.


Chanyeol's POV
Seunghyun's members really make me laugh! Their boyfriends looked so embarrassed too!

"Hey, Hyung, make sure you give us all the details." Jongin winked at me.
I playfully hit his head, "Yah! That's my wife's and my business! My lips are sealed, Kim Jongin!"
Kris and Yixing patted my shoulders, "Make sure you have some fun too."
My face turned bright red and I just looked at my feet. "Why are you guys so embarrassing? I'll be sure to embarrass you guys on your wedding day!" I laughed with them.

As the music began playing, I pulled Seunghyun out to the dance-floor and began slow dancing with her. I can't wait to go home to our house for the first time tonight. We moved all of our furniture and everything in the house last month.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Seunghyun smiling up at me.
I chuckled and rested my forehead on hers, "I'm so happy right now, Park Seunghyun. You're finally my wife. I love you so much! We finally get to sleep in our own house tonight."
She chuckled, "I love you so much, Chanyeol. I'm happy that we moved our furniture in last month. Are you excited for our honeymoon?"
I nodded, "Definitely. When would you like to leave?"
She shrugged her shoulders, "How about in three days? Would you be all right with that?"
I nodded, "I'd love that. Yixing told me earlier that there's no need to rush back either. He said that EXO and ______ will be fine without us. They want to make sure that we have a good time."
I smiled and kissed Chanyeol on the lips, "I love you so much, Park Chanyeol."
He kissed me back, "I love you too, Park Seunghyun."

So, I didn't get to update yesterday because I was busy. It's late at night right now and I'm writing all of these chapters! I'm loving this story! ^_^